Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 13 Discussion

Oct 4, 2015 9:28 AM
Forum Moderator
Top Aidoru ♪

I'm so thankful that when the New Generations stepped up, they didn't break the clouds in the sky and cause beams of light to pour down with all the poetic integrity of being dumped in a vat full of glitter and sparkles. Anyways, with the end of this first season, I can't say I was impressed, but I expected to be a lot worse based on second-hand knowledge. For everything thus far, it was clumsy and bumpy, but the characters, and the show itself, managed to get by.

...But then I think I saw the Cinderella equivalent to the evil stepmother and was worried again.

Dec 11, 2015 8:28 AM

Well, It was a really Nice Anime. I liked all the Girls to be honest.The Producer was just Great. The only flaw i found is that some of the girls barely got any screentime. But that aside, I really Enjoyed the show. I hope the next season won't disappoint me as well.

Jan 2, 2016 11:11 PM

Producer didn't get any fan mail. Fucking rip

Oct 10, 2016 4:21 AM

Ah... Nitta couldn't perform. That's sad. Ranko worked hard there! Earned some good points. And actually Anya and Ranko look really good together. Nitta's smile on seeing things go well was precious.

Mio's character development was nice.

I actually like Happy Happy Days.

Yay Minami made it for the last performace! Good.

Overall, it was... okay I guess. Not bad, but not special like the original series was. It felt a bit messy with the execution. Also majority of the cast was boring/one-dimensional for the most part. Tho ye I love the producer. Best character. Would watch the s2 only for him. Must protect that smile.

Sep 28, 2017 7:45 AM

FeelsMinamiMan

Pretty neat episode to end the season, I'm honestly unsure about my feelings since this S1 wasn't particularly great but not bad neither, I enjoyed the first cour of the main series quite a lot more.

Oct 28, 2017 2:45 AM

Awesome!
I really like the ending, but there is still the second season.
Looking forward to more awesomeness.
That woman watching the concert from the laptop, who might her be?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]