Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (18) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Aug 2, 2015 1:40 AM

Aug 2, 2015 11:42 AM

Hello everyone, I'm back :D
Is there any thing happen when I was not here? [size=60]too lazy to find post and read them all >.<[/s]
Life is always full of unfairness. That's something you know all too well, right?
~ Decim

Aug 2, 2015 12:20 PM

That's great. I'll sign up for the future edition tmr. I gonna sleep cuz it's 3:20 am now....
Life is always full of unfairness. That's something you know all too well, right?
~ Decim

Aug 2, 2015 4:08 PM
The Queen

Shoichi-sama said:
@Hypocritical We don't seem to have enough staff for the Offical Member Cards, and all the requests are in chaos. Would it be possible to remove all current requests and restart the thread, telling them to edit their posts monthly instead? I'd be making a list, of course, to make things easier.

@leMayo If you are having trouble with the cards, just send my whatever file you use (Gimp, Photoshop, etc) via PM and I'll make them for you.

If it's still relevant, as long as Mayo says she can do the cards still as she already did o3o then I don't see a reason to delete and restart the omc's

Aug 2, 2015 4:19 PM

I'm excited for the upcoming editions ahh. (◕‿◕✿)

Aug 2, 2015 4:55 PM
The Queen

Does anyone want to make me a small/simple banner for the August newsletter? Just some simple text should do~ I'm hoping to finish the newsletter and get it ready to send out by tonight or tomorrow if needed.

Also, Claire said that she can make cards for the Cherry Blossoms LE and will post it when the Demons LE is posted on the 4th ^_^

Aug 2, 2015 6:25 PM
The Queen

@Couriers/Sho/Tak The NL has been posted, please deliver it within a timely fashion to your appointed members http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1411969#msg41290700

Aug 2, 2015 6:35 PM

Hypocritical said:
@Couriers/Sho/Tak The NL has been posted, please deliver it within a timely fashion to your appointed members http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1411969#msg41290700

Done. (◕‿◕✿)

Aug 2, 2015 7:05 PM
The Queen

takgudae said:
Hypocritical said:

Done. (◕‿◕✿)

Ty bby<3

Also I forgot to mention before but can the couriers please post in here when done delivering the nl's?

Aug 2, 2015 7:26 PM

Hypocritical said:
Ty bby<3

Also I forgot to mention before but can the couriers please post in here when done delivering the nl's?

Hehe no problem. :3

Aug 2, 2015 11:51 PM
Done delivering the NL :)

Aug 3, 2015 1:08 AM

I finished delivering the NL :D
~ Decim

Aug 3, 2015 1:30 AM

Good job guys ^^

Aug 3, 2015 1:40 AM

You are welcome ^^

AbuHumaid has left our club and he ask me to remove his name from the NL list. I'm done with it. So please assign the next member sign up to me (I say this here becuz Sho usually update the list before I discover member sign up >.<)
~ Decim

Aug 3, 2015 2:09 AM

LEVNIK said:
AbuHumaid has left our club and he ask me to remove his name from the NL list. I'm done with it. So please assign the next member sign up to me (I say this here becuz Sho usually update the list before I discover member sign up >.<)

Well, just take the next person who signs up. ^^

Aug 3, 2015 2:20 AM

Shoichi-sama said:
Finished. Forgive me for the prolonged undertaking, I retired before Hypocritical concluded her work (3am).

As long as you did it in a three day time-frame, Hypo-chan wouldn't mind. ^^

Aug 3, 2015 2:26 AM
Shoichi-sama said:
Finished. Forgive me for the prolonged undertaking, I retired before Hypocritical concluded her work (3am).

Would it be possible to switch with someone? It looks odd when I send the newsletter to myself.
I don't mind switching with you if it's allowed ^^

Aug 3, 2015 2:39 AM

AkiHime_ said:
Shoichi-sama said:
Would it be possible to switch with someone? It looks odd when I send the newsletter to myself.
I don't mind switching with you if it's allowed ^^

I'd say to switch with AyaHoshino or fruitynana since they haven't done anyone yet.

Btw, Sho, remember to edit in the first post (newsletter thread) and cross off the members under you when you're done please. ^^

Aug 3, 2015 2:56 AM

Shoichi-sama said:
Already finished.

Oh, I know, I was saying that for next time. ;a; Thank you.

You guys did good ~ Hypo-chan (I'm sure) will be happy. ~ I'll be going to bed now so hopefully you guys got everything. Goodnight.
Stupid MAL/my internet wasn't working well sigh

Aug 3, 2015 5:44 AM
I'm done with the NL delivery! ≧▽≦y

Aug 3, 2015 12:50 PM
The Queen

Shoichi-sama said:
Finished my second run.

Shouldn't you have only had one run?

Aug 3, 2015 1:18 PM
The Queen

Everyone please welcome bicaa & Kishar into the staff~!

Aug 3, 2015 1:24 PM

Welcome you two! Please pick your crazy titles or ask for someone to do it for you (and PM me what it is so I can add it to your names)

@Hypo-chan Do I put bicaa under jack or put her under Deliverer?

Aug 3, 2015 1:48 PM
The Queen

Shoichi-sama said:
Hypocritical said:

Shouldn't you have only had one run?

I traded with AyaHoshino, because it looks questionable to send yourself a newsletter, and she hadn't sent hers out, yet. So I did both mine and hers.

Next time please tell me if there's a mistake with the assignments and please don't steal someone else's run without asking. There's a 3-day period where they can send out newsletters and it's rude to steal someones only job.

Aug 3, 2015 4:06 PM
The Queen

Shoichi-sama said:
Tch. I didn't steal anything, I asked. I'm a gentleman, or at least try to be. No matter what I've done in the past, I would never stoop down to the level of a thief.

Okay, as long as you asked. I apologize for assuming. Stressful days orz

But for Aya, she'll need to do her own delivery next month to be sure that she maintains activity.

Aug 4, 2015 2:19 AM

[size=85]The btch is back, Imma participate in editions. And for the codename, I think I'll have "Delusional Psychologist". ;> ;>

edit: Lololol I already have a staff name, don't I? Forget it lol

Aug 4, 2015 2:40 AM
Hi everyone I'm new staff member :D
I will give my best here , and I suck at this introduction :D
I'm new in this stuff so please correct me if I'm wrong somewhere :3
And please take good care of me

Aug 4, 2015 2:47 AM
welcome bicaa ≧▽≦y

Aug 4, 2015 3:17 AM

Welcome back banchi, and also welcome bicaa to our family ^o^
~ Decim

Aug 4, 2015 3:51 AM

bicaa said:

How it feels to be born 3 days before me? x)

Nya nya welcome to the staff ^^

Aug 4, 2015 4:52 AM

[size=85]Thank you all, and welcome to bicaa~

Aug 4, 2015 5:55 AM
Welcome bicaa and welcome back Banchi~

Aug 4, 2015 6:44 AM

Banchi said:
[size=85]The btch is back, Imma participate in editions. And for the codename, I think I'll have "Delusional Psychologist". ;> ;>

AHOU-NEEE~! <333

Big Vers.

Aug 4, 2015 2:15 PM

Banchi said:

Silly goose. ^^ Welcome back

bicaa said:

Welcome!

Aug 4, 2015 5:55 PM
The Queen

Just forewarning all card makers, we're approx 20 member away from 300 and we still don't have any sign-ups for the 300+ edition~

Aug 6, 2015 12:47 PM
The Queen

Just so everyone knows, I added closing dates to all of the editions so from now on we have a specific date to close it on http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1380351

I'll leave the Demons editions closed since it was only off by a day but I just wanted to remind everyone since there never seems to be one specific person assigned to closing editions~

Aug 6, 2015 2:20 PM

I wasn't feeling well yesterday and my internet was being a douche today so I apologize if anything happened while I was "gone". ;A;

Aug 10, 2015 3:24 PM

So. What is everyone up to? The last post was five days ago. Vacation? Busy with other clubs?

I finished the card deliveries for the Death Parade SE. Oh, and I have a question addressing to @EveryoneWhoDidn'tRequest:
Was it not good enough for you? Or did you just not notice it? [...] (o_-)

Aug 10, 2015 5:48 PM

Hello minna~ Sorry for being inactive lately ;__; I feel bad saying this when the club is so inactive, but I'm going on a hiatus, a really long one. My full return will be next summer, after classes end. D: I wouldn't be able to check back here in MAL often because I wouldn't have an internet connection in the dorms. I will try to log-in when I manage to get a connection, but otherwise, I can't promise anything. Dx Gomen. T_T

Big Vers.

Aug 10, 2015 9:45 PM
The Queen

Shoichi-sama said:
I finished the card deliveries for the Death Parade SE. Oh, and I have a question addressing to @EveryoneWhoDidn'tRequest:

I liked the design actually, I just personally prefer to only order cards from series that I can recognize :3

mcxynth said:
Hello minna~ Sorry for being inactive lately ;__; I feel bad saying this when the club is so inactive, but I'm going on a hiatus, a really long one. My full return will be next summer, after classes end. D: I wouldn't be able to check back here in MAL often because I wouldn't have an internet connection in the dorms. I will try to log-in when I manage to get a connection, but otherwise, I can't promise anything. Dx Gomen. T_T

That's fine mcxy, good luck with your studies hun<3 ^_^ Don't forget to take care of yourself either >;o

Aug 11, 2015 12:23 AM

Shoichi-sama said:

I watched an episode of DP and didn't like it that much so it has nothing to do with "how good it was". :c I had no intention of leaving you to feel like it wasn't enough. Sorry.

mcxynth said:

It's alright bb. Take good care of yourself, please. I'll check in on you once in awhile to see if you're alright. Hope that's fine. <3

Aug 11, 2015 5:03 AM

mcxynth said:

I bid you fare well and wish you good luck with your studies.

Aug 12, 2015 12:51 PM

Staff members who haven't requested Fangs LE cards, please edit the post I made. I'll leave the card edition open until tonight.

Aug 12, 2015 1:42 PM
The Queen

takgudae said:
Staff members who haven't requested Fangs LE cards, please edit the post I made. I'll leave the card edition open until tonight.

Good idea, should I start adding staff posts to the editions I post? :o I'm not a huge fan of them because of the probability of someone's request being edited over but it'd be better if we decide to extend editions by a day for staffu~

Aug 12, 2015 1:44 PM

Hypocritical said:
Good idea, should I start adding staff posts to the editions I post? :o I'm not a huge fan of them because of the probability of someone's request being edited over but it'd be better if we decide to extend editions by a day for staffu~

Well if you're not a fan of them, we could do what I did today. Make a section for staff or for now on, when we extend editions, we'll just let the staff post under whoever closed the thread?

Aug 12, 2015 6:02 PM
The Queen

takgudae said:
Hypocritical said:

Well if you're not a fan of them, we could do what I did today. Make a section for staff or for now on, when we extend editions, we'll just let the staff post under whoever closed the thread?

Ummm, I'll just post the staff post for now and see how well it goes over c: This way I can take the rank: out of the order format too bc a lot of people get confused by it~

Aug 12, 2015 6:52 PM
The Queen

Btw, sorry since it's only been about 2 weeks but I think I'm going to remake the staff badges soon ; - ; I just got a new laptop and I'm not really feeling like re-installing GIMP just to make the staff badges orz ;u;

Aug 12, 2015 6:58 PM

Hypocritical said:
Btw, sorry since it's only been about 2 weeks but I think I'm going to remake the staff badges soon ; - ; I just got a new laptop and I'm not really feeling like re-installing GIMP just to make the staff badges orz ;u;

Lol it's okay. xD Congrats on the new laptop bb <3

Aug 13, 2015 1:14 PM

I'll do it since he's already a staff member but you do understand we aren't suppose to hire, fire or demote anyone right? Chloe (Hypo) is the only one allowed to, that's one of the rules for us staff that she made. That way no one steps on anyone's toes or anything.

Have you told him he's part of the staff (on his profile or PM'd him)?

Aug 13, 2015 3:58 PM
The Queen

I'll most likely be making an animanga challenge soon, so if anyone would like to make the templates for completed challenges you can claim that job here and I'll PM you about what I need whenever I get around to making the challenge and I know what I need c: I'll be able to name the templates no problem so you won't have to worry about doing that part~

Pages (18) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »