Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (18) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jun 4, 2015 10:54 AM

Banchi said:
SweetKotomi said:
Well I've seen you around the Kawaii Express every now and then. Looks like both of us are trying to increase club activity. My club is like a 3-5 people chat club and well the one you are helping with is also not as active. Would you be willing to have some sort of partnership with my club. We could work together to help increase club activity, and I am also looking for new admins since I don't have any staff at the moment.

[Size=80]The creator of Kawaii Express, SweetKotomi, has just made a proposal with me. It's about forming a partnership between LOCS and Kawaii Express. What do you guys say? I'm just a card maker lmao I don't kmow how to deal with this, help? XD And I really should think that we should wait for Lawi in theae kinds of things, but SweetKotomi asked me so nicely. :o

Turtle doesn't see anything wrong with it XD
(But maybe we should wait for lawi?)

Jun 4, 2015 11:14 AM

[Size=80]^ I think so too. Lmao I just didn't know what to do

Jun 4, 2015 6:58 PM

Altough I don't think Lawi will refuse this chance to active the club, I believe we should wait for her decision because she is our LEADER xD
Life is always full of unfairness. That's something you know all too well, right?
~ Decim

Jun 4, 2015 7:57 PM

Banchi said:
[Size=80]The creator of Kawaii Express, SweetKotomi, has just made a proposal with me. It's about forming a partnership between LOCS and Kawaii Express. What do you guys say? I'm just a card maker lmao I don't kmow how to deal with this, help? XD And I really should think that we should wait for Lawi in theae kinds of things, but SweetKotomi asked me so nicely. :o
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I think it would be great~ c:
I'm sorry too for not appearing here often ;-;
SweetKotomi said:
Well I've seen you around the Kawaii Express every now and then. Looks like both of us are trying to increase club activity. My club is like a 3-5 people chat club and well the one you are helping with is also not as active. Would you be willing to have some sort of partnership with my club. We could work together to help increase club activity, and I am also looking for new admins since I don't have any staff at the moment.
>.> .. <.< //sneaks off to check their staff recruitment

Big Vers.

Jun 5, 2015 2:38 AM

[size=80]It's fine @mcx. :> I know you all have lives to deal with it. xD I'm also going to check their staff recruitment. And for card makers, let's put up a Summer Edition. I don't know if it's an SE, LE, or ME though, so help me decide what kind it is first before I put up a thread. xD

Jun 5, 2015 2:47 AM

@Ahou-nee ;_____; and I didn't find their staff recruitment I think seasonal/special occasions like Summer should be an SE >,> That's just my opinion tho lol xD

Big Vers.

Jun 5, 2015 3:33 AM

mcxynth said:
@Ahou-nee ;_____; and I didn't find their staff recruitment I think seasonal/special occasions like Summer should be an SE >,> That's just my opinion tho lol xD

[size=80]Lmao, wait, I'll check that club later. xD Okay, SE it is then~ Gonna make a thread ahead, I guess it's good to open in June 8. :>

Jun 5, 2015 6:13 AM

To all available card makers, I highly encourage all of you to join our Summer Special Edition which is due on June 8, 2015. Here's the thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1391293

I hope lots will join, at least 2 or 3 more people besides me. Thank you so much for your continuous support and understanding! Let's help each other on making this club alive again! :>

Jun 5, 2015 6:17 AM

etto....can I join, too? >,>7
and did you find their staff recruitment? ;-;

Big Vers.

Jun 5, 2015 6:20 AM

mcxynth said:

[size=80]Omg please do! You're more than welcome to join! xD Oh and regarding Kawaii Express's staff recruitment, it says on the club's homepage that you could directly PM SweetKotomi and tell him about your desired position and stuff. xD

Jun 5, 2015 6:42 AM

Banchi said:
mcxynth said:

[size=80]Omg please do! You're more than welcome to join! xD Oh and regarding Kawaii Express's staff recruitment, it says on the club's homepage that you could directly PM SweetKotomi and tell him about your desired position and stuff. xD
Alright, I'll go put my name up. x3 Oh I see o.o Hmm, then I'll go and message him soon. ^^ Thank you, Ahou-nee~ >,>

Big Vers.

Jun 5, 2015 8:01 AM

Banchi said:
To all available card makers, I highly encourage all of you to join our Summer Special Edition which is due on June 8, 2015. Here's the thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1391293

I hope lots will join, at least 2 or 3 more people besides me. Thank you so much for your continuous support and understanding! Let's help each other on making this club alive again! :>

Sure, I'll make a few cards today if I have time :)

Jun 5, 2015 8:55 AM

[size=80]You're welcome @mcx and thank you @modus! :>

Okay so I created my very first newsletter template/banner/whatever you call it. It's about time we send out newsletters for June. >.> What do you think about it? I'm really sorry if it sucks and if it's too simple, it's my first time creating stuffs like this. ;-; Here it is:

But anyway, we need to have finalized June editions first before we could send newsletters. ;-; That's where we truly need Lawi and Shin! ;-;

Jun 6, 2015 7:52 AM

Hai o/

It's been a while guys. I am so sorry for being inactive without saying a word but yea... I've got a lot of things going IRL. Not only for me but for my whole family. Soo, since I don't know how long I will be out of this "bussiness" I am going on hiatus. I can be half-active here in this club/staff room but don't really have time (and energy tbh) to make cards or anything else right now.

Anyway... I will try to contact LaWi. (I didn't know she wasn't here so long too o.o Hope she is alright, I am so worried, dammit *-*)

Thx for ur hardwork guys. Aaand back to bussiness. How many card makers are available right now? I can update upcomming editions and stuff so you can make some cards and have things sorted.

Btw, awesome layout! :3 ♥
Signature made by Ardanaz. Thanks! :)

Jun 6, 2015 7:58 AM

[size=80]OMG WELCOME BACK @Shiniya! <3 <3 <3

I'm so sorry for doing things on my own. x.x It's fine, take your time. Personal issues come first before anything else, and you can count on us anytime. :> I'm an available card maker, I just put up my own edition and a special edition to celebrate Summer.

Please do contact her, thank you so much. I hope it goes well. :>

I plan on sending newsletters already, and there are still editions back in May that haven't been opened yet. It's such a waste so we might as well put them in June's editions. :>

Jun 6, 2015 8:10 AM

It's fine Banchi. You are one of people which make this club active for the time when I and LaWi wasn't here.
Ehm, let me put myself in charge for accepting/declining staff for few days until LaWi comes back (hope she will)

Okay then. I am going to re-make upcomming editions for this month. Depends on how many card makers are available, I will add/remove editions for this month later.
That newsletter pic is awesome! :3 Good job! ♥

I can't join editions (unfortunately) but I think someone will join u there :)

Jun 6, 2015 8:11 AM

Shiniya said:
Hai o/

It's been a while guys. I am so sorry for being inactive without saying a word but yea... I've got a lot of things going IRL. Not only for me but for my whole family. Soo, since I don't know how long I will be out of this "bussiness" I am going on hiatus. I can be half-active here in this club/staff room but don't really have time (and energy tbh) to make cards or anything else right now.

Anyway... I will try to contact LaWi. (I didn't know she wasn't here so long too o.o Hope she is alright, I am so worried, dammit *-*)

Thx for ur hardwork guys. Aaand back to bussiness. How many card makers are available right now? I can update upcomming editions and stuff so you can make some cards and have things sorted.

Btw, awesome layout! :3 ♥
Hey, glad to see you here~! *v*
That's sad, I hope you're doing well ;-; Looking forward to see you back from your hiatus~ ^o^ even though I myself haven't appeared here often...guhh I feel horrible D:

And even though I'm a layout maker here, I guess I could help with the card editions, too? OvO

And thank you~ ^^
Also, I think it would be nice if you drop by at MT even just for a while~ c: Ren was asking for you awhile back and where you have gone. ^^

Big Vers.

Jun 6, 2015 8:20 AM

Welcome backkkkk Shin, miss you so muccchhh (>﹏<)
Life is always full of unfairness. That's something you know all too well, right?
~ Decim

Jun 6, 2015 8:20 AM

@mcx -Thanks :)

Of course if you wanna do cards, you can :)

and to MT - yeah, he pm-ed me few days ago and I wrote him back today. Tbh, I didn't have time being on the internet in general. Not only time. I wasn't in condition to even move so...

@LEVNIK - Thank you very much! :) I missed you too. Not only you, but all of you :)

Jun 6, 2015 9:26 AM

WELCOME BACK SHIN. I'm an available card maker so yeah what ever you need I'm here

Jun 6, 2015 9:30 AM

June Schedule has been added and updated. You can sign for editions. (It's only till 18th June because I wanna ask you guys, what you would like to do as edition? - Try to look at Cards Requests for example :))

Card Edition Requests thread has been updated. Feel free to post there ideas for editions you wanna make in future or so :)

@Brian - Thank you very much! :) And thx for backing me up guys! ♥

Jun 7, 2015 3:10 AM

[size=85]Um, Shiniya. There are things that I would like to clarify regarding the Upcomind Editions.

1. We've already decided to open up the Summer SE on June 8, and you assigned June 8 as the date for the Accel World Edition. Can we please move it on June 10 instead?

2. Regarding the Happy Tree Friends Edition, Card Maker Toots is currently on Hiatus (I know because we are co-staff on some clubs), so can we take her name off of the edition? And also, I don't know who else are going to join that edition, so we might as well swap the Tattoos Edition and the Happy Tree Friends edition because the Tattoos Edition is all ready compared to the Happy Tree Friends edition.

I hope I explained it right. ;-; Thank you!

Jun 7, 2015 4:42 AM

1. Yeah, sure. Sorry I didn't read all the conversations here -.-"

2. To Toots - Well yea, thx for tellin me that. That's why I made question marks there. Okay then I am going to change themes for this month, but I think Accel World can be opened right?

And yea, thx for notes! :)

Edit: Wait - I am kinda confused. What am I supposed to do with Tattoos edition? xD You already made cards, so I think there's no problem with open it or is there? xD
Also, please add there that Summer Edition so I know who is in it. (I will leave customization of that post to you)

Edit 2: Posted. I know that I post it down, but tbh I am too lazy to redo everything again so yea, please edit it with your stuff.

Edit 3 xD: Are you already sending Newsletter or? Because if yes, I am going to add 3-4 more editions for this month so you will have complete list of it.

@EVERYONE - ANY IDEAS FOR SOME SUMMER EVENT ARE APPRECIATED!
Modified by Shiniya, Jun 7, 2015 4:55 AM

Jun 7, 2015 5:01 AM

One more thing - Please welcome our new staff members Inviter zedk-_reaper & Game Maker ShadowClaire!

Enjoy your stay guys! :)

Jun 7, 2015 5:15 AM

@Shiniya A magic vs. science event? We could open a registration thread where the members would register to be in either of the teams (or even a neutral one). Then, points would be counted from each of their posts in the games, editions, new event-only games, etc. :3
weird idea, i know ;-;

Big Vers.

Jun 7, 2015 5:33 AM

@mcx - So we can cooperate with game makers I guess! :) It's an interesting idea!

Jun 7, 2015 5:47 AM

@Shin If it ever gets implemented, I'll be glad to help out~ c:

Big Vers.

Jun 7, 2015 6:02 AM

Shiniya said:
1. Yeah, sure. Sorry I didn't read all the conversations here -.-"

2. To Toots - Well yea, thx for tellin me that. That's why I made question marks there. Okay then I am going to change themes for this month, but I think Accel World can be opened right?

And yea, thx for notes! :)

Edit: Wait - I am kinda confused. What am I supposed to do with Tattoos edition? xD You already made cards, so I think there's no problem with open it or is there? xD
Also, please add there that Summer Edition so I know who is in it. (I will leave customization of that post to you)

Edit 2: Posted. I know that I post it down, but tbh I am too lazy to redo everything again so yea, please edit it with your stuff.

Edit 3 xD: Are you already sending Newsletter or? Because if yes, I am going to add 3-4 more editions for this month so you will have complete list of it.

@EVERYONE - ANY IDEAS FOR SOME SUMMER EVENT ARE APPRECIATED!

[size=85]Thank you so much! The changes are alright now, but um, what I meant on the Tattoos Edition is that, maybe we can open it first rather than the Happy Tree Friends Edition because the Tattoos Edition is more prepared than the Happy Tree Friends Edition. You set the Happy Tree Friends Edition on June 11 while the Tattoos Edition is set on June 15. I was wondering if you can swap their dates instead because the Tattoos Edition is more ready than the Happy Tree Friends Edition. And maybe make Accel World Edition open earlier because there are already entries there. :>

And for the newsletter, I still haven't made it yet because I was waiting for the finalized editions, so you can still add up whichever you want to. :>

And roger that, I'll add the Summer edition for a while, maybe later. xD

Jun 7, 2015 12:39 PM

Hello Guys, Welcome Back Shin From Being Hiatus >.<
Pleasure Working With You Guys ^.^
|| KSCH | TQSH | FFG | DC ||

Jun 7, 2015 12:43 PM

EYY WHAT UP CLAIRE

Jun 7, 2015 4:03 PM

@Banchi - I will swap those dates and yea, I will add more editions, but tomorrow. I am so exhausted from whole day now.

@Claire - Thx :)

@turtlebandit - Are you still with us? xD
Modified by Shiniya, Jun 7, 2015 4:18 PM

Jun 7, 2015 4:29 PM

Welcome zedk-_reaper & ShadowClaire!

Jun 7, 2015 7:09 PM

@Modus Thanks Modus ^.^

@Brian Eyyyyy, How Many Clubs Do You Admin X3 Oh Wait You've Done Like 25 Card Editions So Far :P
|| KSCH | TQSH | FFG | DC ||

Jun 8, 2015 12:39 PM

@Card/Layout Maker(s) - SCHEDULE ON JUNE IS COMPLETED! :) Please participate atleast in one edition.

@Banchi - Okay, you can add it to newsletter, I think that's all for June. But please make a note there, that we are going to start a summer event. More info will be posted at the end of June. (Info will be ready between 25-28th of June and should be sent at 29 and 30th June to all our members.)

@Deliverers (o.O) - Can you send a message with newsletter that they can request any card editions in this topic? - http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1370924 -You can split it or whatever. It's up to you guys. :) (But not only with newsletter but also to everyone else. I know it will take a time, so I can help you with that too. Just let me know what's your answer is.)

Jun 8, 2015 4:27 PM

[Size=80]@Shin: Roger. I'll finalize the newsletter later, I'm still at school right now. Thanks!

Jun 8, 2015 5:43 PM

Shiniya said:
@Banchi - I will swap those dates and yea, I will add more editions, but tomorrow. I am so exhausted from whole day now.

@Claire - Thx :)

@turtlebandit - Are you still with us? xD

Turtle is still here ^.^
Turtle just hasn't been really active anywhere's cuz he's got exams next week :(

Jun 8, 2015 10:47 PM

@turtle Good luck to your exams ^^

@Shin I can do it later, of course any help are welcome ^^
~ Decim

Jun 9, 2015 12:11 AM

Etto, will I make another layout for this month? owo If so, what theme? ^^
or should I wait for Lawi???

Big Vers.

Jun 9, 2015 12:54 AM

@Banchi - Sure thing. Take your time :)

@turtle - Good luck with your exams! :) We can discuss games later :)

@LEVNIK - Hm, can you ask all of our "deliverers" if they have a time for it, so we can "split" members?

@mcx - Do you have an idea for a new layout? o.o I think we can have this till July, so... How much time you need for it? I am asking because I wanna do that event in summer so...it should be something with summer and event like layout.

@Summer SE Edition! - You guys did a great job. Thank you! I am so happy to be in awesome team like this! ♥ Love you! :3 ♥

Btw, I am going to make list of active staff members, so please, edit your name there. To people who don't add their names, I will leave them a comment or message. I know about Toots, she is on hiatus. Still, I don't know anything about LaWi :///// I already sent her a private message two days ago...This is also an answer on your question mcx :/... I am sure she will come when the school ends or later... I have faith in her...

Ignore my poor english skills. Hope you all understood what I meant.

That list with active staff members will be posted in Upcomming editions - 2nd post. (June Schedule) - and yeah, please add yourself in that schedule too. xD I will send out messages/comments in 12 hours so it's a lot of time to put ur names there :)

EDIT: Okay, list is updated.
Question for card makers: Is someone willing to do Happy Tree Friends Rare Edition or I should replace that with other edition? It was LaWi's idea so I wanna finish editions that she wanna make with us. If noone wanna do that this month then I will place it in schedule for next month so...
Modified by Shiniya, Jun 9, 2015 1:10 AM

Jun 9, 2015 1:02 AM

@Shin Sure, I'll ask them
~ Decim

Jun 9, 2015 1:06 AM

@Shin Hmmm, it can just be a beach theme since it's summer. ^o^ I'll probably start working on it on or after the 15th c: or if I suddenly get inspiration before that lolol

Big Vers.

Jun 9, 2015 1:38 AM

@Lev - Thank you :) & you can add yourself as Card Maker as well :)

@mcx - Well, it's up to you :) I was only giving an idea xD

@JUNE SCHEDULE - You can also edit the post for edition you wanna do and custom it. (Sizes, colors etc.) I put there only raw versions so you can easily edit it or just copy it and make a thread for it. I have this raw version of post saved in my pc, so it's not a problem if you edit it there.

@Card Makers & Deliverers - I made a post in Card Delivery topic. When card maker wanna ask to delivery their cards, just add the links there and post here that you need someone to deliver those. It's pretty simple.... I know that it's more work for you guys, but I need to know how active are our deliverers (I know that you are active Lev, I am talking about others). And it's also good for that you don't spam this thread with deliveries. And yea... it's better for us to have that kind of thing so we can track our/your previous editions when we or you decide to make a request thread, so people can ask for cards from your past editions.

If I am too hard on you guys, just tell me :/ I don't wanna be an asshole or dictator. (or both *-*)
Modified by Shiniya, Jun 9, 2015 2:04 AM

Jun 9, 2015 3:44 AM
Hello~ I can still help out delivering the message to the members. Just making sure, we're sending it to every member right? Kinda confused.

Jun 9, 2015 4:26 AM

@AkiHime - Hai. Yeah, to every member. I will make a list of all members (except guys who signed up for newsletter and staff members), so I need to know how many deliverers are available. Then I will post you and other deliverers your part of the people which you deliver the message. We are 3 right now. I will wait 'till the list of available staff members is filled and then I'll send you and Lev private message. Hope you understand now. :)

Jun 9, 2015 6:14 AM
@Shiniya - I understand now, Thanks :)

Jun 9, 2015 7:20 AM

@AkiHime - No problem :)

Jun 9, 2015 7:56 AM

Okay so here's the newsletter. Tell me if I missed anything, thank you. :> DO NOT deliver this yet if we still haven't got Shiniya's confirmation yet.

To the deliverers: Just click "edit" on this post and copy-paste the newsletter below. Thank you. :>

-------------------------

Modified by Spanking, Jun 9, 2015 8:00 AM

Jun 9, 2015 8:21 AM

@Banchi - I wrote question up there about Happy Tree Friends RE -- here: Question for card makers: Is someone willing to do Happy Tree Friends Rare Edition or I should replace that with other edition? It was LaWi's idea so I wanna finish editions that she wanna make with us. If noone wanna do that this month then I will place it in schedule for next month so...
But yea, Newsletter looks awesome. Fonts are great too. If noone will join Happy Tree Friends edition today, we will replace it (then you can edit it) and deliverers can start sending it.

Jun 9, 2015 8:27 AM

[size=80]@Shiniya: I believe mcxynth will join the Happy Tree Friends Edition. Check it on the Upcoming Editions Thread. :>

Jun 9, 2015 8:32 AM

@Banchi - Oh... my bad then :/ Soo, newsletter can be sent out I guess :) Good job! :)

Pages (18) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »