Forums
New
Apr 9, 2015 11:46 PM

Jul 2014
ClaireApr 21, 2015 2:49 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 9, 2015 11:49 PM

Mar 2015
i've never asked a girl out idk if thats bad for a 16 yr old but oh well.
given my personality i think i would just ask, i give no fucks.
Apr 9, 2015 11:51 PM

Jul 2014
I don't know Degas, how often do you ask girls out?

Apr 9, 2015 11:51 PM

May 2012
give him the curve, or friendzone his ass
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Apr 9, 2015 11:52 PM

Apr 2015
Many guys seem to view girls as higher-beings, who don't get nervous. But most of the time, they never realise that they're usually just as nervous as you are.

If you act confident and cheerful, then it makes things much easier. Even if it's just an act, it totally works. Just do it, I guess.
Apr 9, 2015 11:53 PM

Aug 2013
Apr 9, 2015 11:53 PM

Aug 2013
lol nice gender roles there

I agree, but what stopped you from getting his number? Was it because he asked you out on the date? He probably felt the same way you did and wasn't all that interested enough to get a number, that or he was way too interested/intimated and was shy to.
Apr 9, 2015 11:54 PM

May 2012
Claire said:
This makes me sound like a man, I know. sorrynotsorry

Claire said:

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED.
Apr 9, 2015 11:55 PM

Mar 2014
PoeticJustice said:
Claire said:

Claire said:

We already knew that.
Apr 9, 2015 11:55 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
So you're gay rev?
Apr 9, 2015 11:56 PM

Sep 2013
It's better when a guy starts off with small talk. If they're direct with what they want, some women might find that a turn off.

If men were direct:
Man: Do you want to fuck?

We both know it's the end result but we expect some sort courting.
Jul 2018
It is usually really easy for me but it is hard for me to have relationship since most of the chicks I run into just wanna bang so meh

Jul 2014
PoeticJustice said:
Claire said:

Claire said:

screenshotted to the bank.

Mar 2012
As a 46 year old guy who has had his fair share of women and dates, I actually find that a lot of the women I deal with willingly seek me out. It's very flattering.
Apr 9, 2015 11:59 PM

Sep 2013
7starkiller99 said:
avelys said:
It's better when a guy starts off with small talk. If they're direct with what they want, some women might find that a turn off.

If men were direct:

What if he just wants to learn more about her?

Never the case. Men only want to fuck. #fakt
Apr 9, 2015 11:59 PM

Jul 2014
hotpants said:
I agree, but what stopped you from getting his number? Was it because he asked you out on the date? He probably felt the same way you did and wasn't all that interested enough to get a number, that or he was way too interested/intimated and was shy to.

He seemed like a shy person which is unusual given the fact that he's at least ten years older than me.

cause said:
It's more idiotic to want someone to do something, but knowing the fact they never will. It's not a problem with them. It's a problem with you for making it a "problem" instead of just getting over it.

Like a battered wife who keeps getting beaten but says "he'll change for me".

Despite how I sounded, I'm not affronted by his actions. I'm merely shedding light on what some girls think whenever men act like a pussy in front of a girl who they obviously have an interest in. A lack of boldness in life is a problem for many individuals because it stops them from getting what they want.
Apr 10, 2015 12:00 AM

Jul 2014
avelys said:
7starkiller99 said:

What if he just wants to learn more about her?

Never the case. Men only want to fuck. #fakt

gurl plzz all I want to do is love
Apr 10, 2015 12:01 AM

May 2012
Yo, Claire, my man, mi amigo. You really are dedicated to being a girl yo, it is kind like crazy.
Apr 10, 2015 12:03 AM

Jul 2014
7starkiller99 said:
Cookie, apparently I'm no longer a man by that definition.

What do I do?

What happened did someone cut off your dick?

It sall good man

YOU ARE STILL A MAN AT HEART
I SEE YOU
Apr 10, 2015 12:03 AM

Oct 2013
I've never found a girl that makes me interested in dating, so I don't really know. I thought meeting a girl with similar interests, which is my close friend now, would make me want to date, but it actually didn't.
Apr 10, 2015 12:04 AM

Jul 2014
avelys said:

If men were direct:

"Do you want to fuck?" is not an acceptable way of showing your interest compared to, "Hey, wanna go to lunch this Thursday?"
Apr 10, 2015 12:04 AM

Mar 2015
Claire said:

Despite how I sounded, I'm not affronted by his actions. I'm merely shedding light on what some girls think whenever men act like a pussy in front of a girl who they obviously have an interest in. A lack of boldness in life is a problem for many individuals because it stops them from getting what they want.

Who are you to dictate how much a person takes initiative? Some people like bold. Some people like timid. People are people. An abundance of tastes and preferences. Goals and actions.

You're pretty much saying your view on the world is the almighty view, and that men should always act in your own deemed standards.

Situations like these are subjective. If the person on the other end liked more timid guys, it would be completely different.
Apr 10, 2015 12:07 AM

Jan 2015
Crehscent said:

Don't worry man, you still have plenty of time to do so.

I guess they can be scared of rejection.
Apr 10, 2015 12:08 AM

Mar 2008
Hes clearly just nervous and trying to get to know you. That shouldnt be something to complain about.
Apr 10, 2015 12:09 AM

Sep 2013
7starkiller99 said:

Naw.

I just like talking with people; but apparently men are even simpler than that.

It's sad but true :( But you can always fight your nature <3
Feb 2014
PoeticJustice said:
Claire said:

Claire said:

Jul 2014

Dream on, guys. If you only knew. >_>
Apr 10, 2015 12:10 AM

Oct 2010
Or maybe the girl should actually take the initiative if she is interested and not wait for the man to do it for her.
Apr 10, 2015 12:11 AM

Mar 2014
Shitposta said:
PoeticJustice said:

Apr 10, 2015 12:11 AM

Mar 2015
Morgan said:
Or maybe the girl should actually take the initiative if she is interested and not wait for the man to do it for her.

BUT MAH GENDER ROLES
Apr 10, 2015 12:12 AM

Aug 2013
Claire said:
hotpants said:

He seemed like a shy person which is unusual given the fact that he's at least ten years older than me.

I understand how someone can find that odd, given that usually people who are older have more experience with things. But we need to remember, anyone can lack social skills.

Claire said:

ok so why were u being a pussy tho
"Act like a pussy", again, some people are shy and lack the skill. Honey you could have went and got his number too. Men can be shy pieces of shits and that's fine. So instead of waiting and depending on ur gender role bullshit, you should have got it first instead of being annoyed since this is something that upsets you for some reason.

Sep 2013
Morgan said:

Very true! Girls should do this more, I agree.

Jul 2014
Crehscent said:

mmm same there isn't anyone really in mind that I would ask out

7starkiller99 said:
Naw.

I just like talking with people; but apparently men are even simpler than that.

Then go talk to ppl bruh fuck what these niggas say

Morgan said:

Morgan you are the real Gawd

Jan 2009
so you want it straight to the point? i thought woman underestimate the intentions of man since woman value long term relationships more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Error_management_theory#Sexual_Underperception

Mar 2015
Kisuke_ said:
Crehscent said:

Don't worry man, you still have plenty of time to do so.

I guess they can be scared of rejection.
thanks my man, honestly i'm not worried at all, maybe later ill care more lol
Dec 2010
cause said:
Morgan said:

BUT MAH GENDER ROLES
Common sense need not apply!
Apr 10, 2015 12:14 AM

Jul 2014
cause said:
Claire said:

Who are you to dictate how much a person takes initiative? Some people like bold. Some people like timid. People are people. An abundance of tastes and preferences. Goals and actions.

You're pretty much saying your view on the world is the almighty view, and that men should always act in your own deemed standards.

Situations like these are subjective. If the person on the other end liked more timid guys, it would be completely different.

You seem to be forgetting that an overwhelming majority of women prefer fearlessness in a man. Your agenda of "Oh guys! Let's just be ourselves! I'm sure without putting in the effort to adhere to the standards which is known to raise our level of desirability, we'll still find a girl! (rainbows, kisses, xoxo)" doesn't get the average man real results.
Apr 10, 2015 12:15 AM

Mar 2015
Claire said:
You seem to be forgetting that an overwhelming majority of women prefer fearlessness in a man. Your agenda of "Oh guys! Let's just be ourselves! I'm sure without putting in the effort to adhere to the standards which is known to raise our level of desirability, we'll still find a girl! (rainbows, kisses, xoxo)" doesn't get the average man real results.

If you like fearlessness, then go find fearlessness. Don't expect it and then bitch about it.

Lol.

I'll reiterate:

"Oh I hate how he hits me, but I know he'll change one day."
Apr 10, 2015 12:20 AM

Jul 2014
hotpants said:
ok so why were u being a pussy tho
"Act like a pussy", again, some people are shy and lack the skill. Honey you could have went and got his number too. Men can be shy pieces of shits and that's fine. So instead of waiting and depending on ur gender role bullshit, you should have got it first instead of being annoyed since this is something that upsets you for some reason.

I've already mentioned this in my OP, but I have no hesitations asking a man out if I like him, and I've already done this multiple times in the past. And I'm not upset at all. Deep down, I'm indifferent as to whether or not he's going to ask me out because I'm also indifferent to him as a person. I'm more concerned about the fact that some men don't realize that their fear of rejection is not that big of a deal to stop them from asking out a girl that they like.
Apr 10, 2015 12:24 AM

Jul 2014
cause said:
If you like fearlessness, then go find fearlessness. Don't expect it and then bitch about it.

Lol.

Keep saying such bullshit platitudes without realizing that we all have to act in a certain way to get what we want.
Apr 10, 2015 12:28 AM
Dec 2010
I rarely do ask girls out, but that's just because I rarely show a lot of interest in people I don't really know well. When I do ask them out, however, I try to take the initiative, albeit nervously. Better to take the chance than let it pass by, if you ask me. That goes for both parties.
Apr 10, 2015 12:29 AM

Mar 2015
Claire said:
cause said:

Lol.

Keep saying such bullshit platitudes without realizing that we all have to act in a certain way to get what we want.

Your close-minded narcissism is an ugly trait.
Apr 10, 2015 12:30 AM

Apr 2014
MAL giving me advice. I can dig it.
Apr 10, 2015 12:32 AM

Jul 2014
cause said:
Claire said:

Your close-minded narcissism is an ugly trait.

Your extreme open-mindedness indicates a slothful approach in life.
Apr 10, 2015 12:33 AM

Feb 2010
Claire said:
cause said:

Lol.

Keep saying such bullshit platitudes without realizing that conformists all have to act in a certain way to get what we want.
Apr 10, 2015 12:33 AM

Jun 2014
Release the kraken
Apr 10, 2015 12:35 AM

Mar 2015
Better to be open to others personalities, feelings and thoughts then to be shut in with my own narrow view on how I think others should act.
Apr 10, 2015 12:37 AM

Aug 2013
this thread is locked
Apr 10, 2015 12:40 AM

Mar 2014
hotpants said:
this thread is locked
Don't jinx it
Apr 10, 2015 12:45 AM

Aug 2013
mclovinballz said:
hotpants said:
this thread is locked
Don't jinx it

this thread is now open
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 11 minutes ago

1 by SmugSatoko »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 4 hours ago

14 by deg »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

673 by zzz »»
1 hour ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

46 by _Nette_ »»
1 hour ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 3 hours ago

1 by traed »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.