2. Howl's Moving Castle
3. Tokyo godfather
4. Bokura ga ita
5. Welcome to nhk
6. Durarara!! (2nd season too)

7s
1. Shingeki no Kyojin

6 and below:
1. (most shoujo except KnT) I don't like Toradora, Golden Time, maid sama, and other commonly rec shoujo

NO...
I don't something too dramatic or forced drama
I can't stand shoujo art (big eyes)
too serious
too many dialogues
Meccha/guns (I prefer fist fight over equipements)

Haven't tried Clannad and steins gate, still not feeling to watch i, I find 5cmps and Baccano boring (sorry)
Apr 8, 2015 2:05 AM

Feb 2013
how about fate zero (deathgame anime with interessting characters) (best dark action anime in my opinion, in my opinion far better then attack on titan or even hxh)
story: 7 mages get 7 very strong servants that are known through legends as servants to fight in a tag team death battle for the holy grail. each servant is extremelly strong and is catagorized in 1 of 7 classes (knight classes: saber, lancer, archer other classes. rider, berserker, caster, assasine)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uI73qTiqwE (amv)

baccano (same author as drrr)
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Apr 8, 2015 2:07 AM

Dec 2013
Sounds like you would not like Clannad at all, but do give it a go at some point. I was unsure of Steins;Gate also, but it is a remarkable show. It has very few flaws and it is entertaining through and through.

If you want something fun and just a blast to watch try Working!! or Servant x Service. Both of these shows are hysterical and a ton of fun to watch.

Want something different, not too serious, but with just enough drama to be satisfactory? Try Read or Die. The OVA is great and the tv show (as far as i have seen) is entertaining to watch.

I'd rec others but i never actually looked at your list, so i'll stop to not repeat lol.
Apr 8, 2015 2:55 AM
Mar 2014
Angel Beats
Chihayafuru
Death Note
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (it's shounen, not shoujo)
Nodame Cantabile
Apr 8, 2015 3:46 AM

Sep 2014
Nodame Cantabile
Zankyou no Terror
Redline
Fate/Zero
Shiki

I must say this to you, you're missing much because of your "dislikes". And please... Golden Time and Toradora aren't shoujo.
If I misunderstand, sorry.
Apr 8, 2015 4:18 AM

Dec 2014
Thanks! I meant shoujo art style, not shoujo as genre. And I don't like Toradora and Golden time not because it's shoujo, but I felt it was forced drama, and I don't like the female protags, can't stand a show with that personality as a main hehe

- Watched Gekkan shoujo and it was really funny, finished the specials as well. I actually wish for second season hah

- Watching deathnote, but the ending was spoiled T.T

- I can't stand the art of angel beats, but thanks

Yeah, sorry about the standard or condition that was set. But I can't enjoy an anime that has those conditions, sorry
Apr 8, 2015 4:25 AM

Dec 2014
1. Fate/Zero - Has high expectations on this
2. Redline - Oohh.. seems interesting
3. Zankyou no terror - they say its average, the ending..
4. Nodame Contabile - High expectations
5. Shiki - Idk about the art, but looks badass
6. Chihayafuru - Average ending?

Thank you but I don't think I'll enjoy Working!! And Servant x service :)

Actually looking for show worth 8-10
Apr 8, 2015 4:33 AM
Mar 2014
You should try and watch Shirobako, OP
Apr 8, 2015 4:42 AM

Jul 2013
It's a bit hard because you don't have an animelist, but here.
- Gankutsuo (anime)
- Histories strongest disciple (the manga is much much better)
- Tower of god (webtoon)
- Jormungand (anime)
- Gantz (manga preferably)
- Yu Yu Hakusho (anime)
- Bakuman (both anime and manga are great)
- Ping Pong The Animation (anime..)
- Ace of diamond (anime)

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Apr 8, 2015 4:42 AM

Dec 2014
Vodall
Cool.. Never heard of it, google images and reviews convinced me. Looks like a fun show, and charact has similar looks to nagi no asukara. Does it have an average ending? What is it about?

PS. I don't like big eyes, but I don't mind nagi no asukara-likes
Apr 8, 2015 4:45 AM

Dec 2014
Quaetro
Dude, you are spot on! I love all of your recs!! Thanks!! And sorry about the empty list
Apr 8, 2015 4:50 AM

Feb 2013
y you can have it, i hope you wont dislike the slow start fate zero has :P the introduction is very carefull made xD
+1 tower of god (the webtoon is awesome)
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Apr 8, 2015 4:58 AM

Mar 2015
+1 Fate/Zero
Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood is a masterpiece. two brothers use their abilities of alchemy to look for a philosopher's stone. It's dark, funny, intriguing, and has decent action and likable characters. There's also a good dub for it if you don't like subs

Akame ga Kill is both funny and dark. About a band of assassins who fight against a corrupt capital. Kinda gorey too

Baccano! - awesome story told in a unique way. about some 1930s chicago mafia groups with a supernatural twist.

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - cool adventures, funny, decent plot and action, some very likable characters (sinbad is awesome).
Apr 8, 2015 5:22 AM

Dec 2014
Snooki & ace (istrawhat)
Big thanks for giving description! Watched magi, and I love it! Will try fate/zero and akame ga kill. Followed by other recs

More topics from this board

» An anime that's impossible to hate

AnimeDownUnder - Apr 4

23 by Skuletor »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Pick the best one for me.

phantom346 - Apr 12

8 by mo_lave »»
6 hours ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Yesterday

6 by PlasticRobot »»
9 hours ago

» Versus is surprisingly interesting, any other manga, manhwa, or anime with similar content?

aLotQuestion_ - 10 hours ago

0 by aLotQuestion_ »»
10 hours ago

» On my way to the depths.... (1)

monke_guy - Apr 15

4 by monke_guy »»
Today, 6:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.