Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 23, 2017 8:45 AM

Nov 2015
Osu Mina-san !
My name is Raphaël, 23-year-old. I'm from France. I don't speak english very well so i woud do my best ahah. I looking for a job so i do nothing for the moment... I really like Japan (I have traveled once) so i love watch anime, listen japan music (J-Rock, Miku,etc...), play some video game... I want to learn japanese :) ... For all my favorites... got to much xD really hard to choose but you can check my profil if you want for my top 10.
So...Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!
Aug 9, 2017 8:38 PM

Aug 2017
I am on day 4 of my MAL experience and have joined this and another club; both are wonderful! I maintain a blog and am a comic book collector.

Oh, and my name is Alex and I'm 29.
Aug 10, 2017 1:11 PM

Mar 2015
Hello to all. My name is Sebastian and I'm 19 years old. Looking forward to fun times in the club.
Aug 20, 2017 11:49 AM

Jan 2016
Hai Hai~
My ID name is FamousWolfMoon but you can call me Bunny or BunBun !
I'm from France, 19y and hard fan of Haikyuu!! as anyone can see <3
~I'm addicted to Vienna Coffee and Bubble Tea~
I love watching anime, reading manga, playing video games, watching some TV shows and drawing~
My favorites anime are Haikyuu!!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Sailor Moon, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and Little Witch Academia.
My favorites manga are Haikyuu!! (always), Shingeki no Kyojin (always x2), Pandora Hearts and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Kyu Kyu~

See you around Chans o/
I hope we'll get along <3 *sparkles*

Sep 1, 2017 1:16 AM

Jul 2017
Hello everyone
My name is Shiroyasha_97
I am a huge fan of anime , manga and game
Nice to meet you all
Sep 1, 2017 7:19 AM
Dec 2016
Yahalloo, I'm wiyan. I'm underage. Pleased to meet all. c:
Sep 1, 2017 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
Hey im new!
Sep 7, 2017 5:33 PM

Aug 2015
@Wiyan Hey, that's totally cool! Welcome to APC!

@Shiroyasha_97 Haha nice to meet you Shiro! Welcome to APC!
What kinda anime do you like?

@FamousWolfMoon Hey SARAH-chan, welcome to APC! xD

@eisig Hey Sebastian, welcome to APC! Nice to see a Kenshin Himura fan, but personally i thought Makoto Shishio was cooler. ;) What's your opinion in Shishio?

@Stockpile Wow welcome to APC, Alex! How did you find us? Great to see new faces! What's your fav comic book to collect?

@ShiraNoYume Hey man, we meet again! Welcome to APC! xD

@Keoness Hey Kat, thanks for joining APC! How's the college life going for you? Enjoying yourself? xD How long until you get your BA?

@nicjrs Hey Junior! Welcome to club! What's your fav FPS? And on what platform? PC im guessing T_T

also sorry for the late welcomes, I've been on hiatus from this club for a loooong while T_T
UsernameSep 7, 2017 5:51 PM
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Sep 8, 2017 1:02 AM

Nov 2015
@Taker6898 xD Yeah, I think I always see you as a staff member in other clubs xD,
it must do a lot of work, no? D: Anyway, thanks you bro' ! :)
Sep 8, 2017 2:46 AM

Jan 2016
@Taker6898 omg TAKER CHAN ! are you stalking me ????? °O°

Sep 8, 2017 10:07 AM

Mar 2015
@Taker6898 Shishio? Cool? One cannot be cool looking like a mummy.
Sep 9, 2017 11:35 AM
Dec 2016
@Taker6898 Thank ya c:
Oct 5, 2017 2:59 AM

Oct 2017
Hello I am Jiyare. You can call me anything which isn't insulting or rude. i am turning 17 this december. Lets get along guys
Oct 6, 2017 12:03 AM

Sep 2017
Hello my name is Wilsen
i'm 18 years old
i love romance,harem,action anime sometimes drama and slice of life
Yoroshiku ^^
Oct 6, 2017 1:32 AM

Sep 2017
Hi there! You can call me Mirilita :)

I am 22. I love many genres but prefered ones are action, adventure, sport, romance, fantasy!

Have a nice day!
Oct 12, 2017 7:29 AM

Jan 2017
Hey guys, Shin here, 17 years old.

I love slice of life anime and psychological ones.

Nice to meet you.
Oct 13, 2017 10:36 PM

Aug 2015
ShiraNoYume said:
@Taker6898 xD Yeah, I think I always see you as a staff member in other clubs xD,
it must do a lot of work, no? D: Anyway, thanks you bro' ! :)

LOl bro I swear it's just here and Namine's!!! The other clubs I'm completely dead! xD
It's really not bad cuz I can reply whenever ;)

FamousWolfMoon said:
@Taker6898 omg TAKER CHAN ! are you stalking me ????? °O°

Huh? Taker Chan? CHan? Isn't this the first time you called me that?

eisig said:
@Taker6898 Shishio? Cool? One cannot be cool looking like a mummy.

Dude mummies are cool, ask my mum she told me so XDDDD *cringe intensifies*
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Oct 13, 2017 10:40 PM

Aug 2015
Wiyan said:
@Taker6898 Thank ya c:
Anytime lad, feel free to ask about anything you're not sure, I'll be happy to help! ;)

@Jiyare Before I say 'welcome to apc' I gotta say welcome to mal, cuz damn you are reallyyy new!
So now, welcome to APC! I'm reallyy curious how you found mal and APC! Thanks for joining us btw!
Haha yeah! Let's get along boisssssssssssssss! and girls xD
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Oct 13, 2017 10:47 PM

Aug 2015
@wilsenwijaya Wow now that I look at it, all you guys are really new to mal! Awesome! :>
Welcome to APC man! And MAL! How did you find mal?
And you have seen Highschool DxD right? I mean *cough cough* since you're into harems? ;)

@Mirilita Hey Mirilita! Welcome to APC and MAL!
So how did you find APC and MAL?
Oh a sports fan, huh? Have you seen Hajime no Ippo?
Thanks for joining us! Have a nice day too!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Oct 13, 2017 10:49 PM

Aug 2015
@OrangeLemoon Hey Shin, welcome to APC! Thanks for joining!
The second you mentioned you like psychological, I thought I'd see Death Note and Monster in your favs list, where are they? :(
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Oct 14, 2017 12:51 AM

Jan 2017
@Taker6898

I do like psychological anime but Death Note and Monster (on my on-hold list) are not my favorites. But I'd like to watch some really good dark and psychological anime. I've only been watching slice of life, comedy anime lately.

Ps. I like Monster but I can't find the time to watch it :(( And I forgot to mention that I like Romance too hence my favorites.
Shineee_Oct 14, 2017 12:55 AM
Oct 14, 2017 3:51 AM

Jan 2016
@Taker6898

TAKER6898 CHAN if you prefer ! °O°

Oct 14, 2017 7:05 PM

Sep 2017
Taker6898 said:
@wilsenwijaya Wow now that I look at it, all you guys are really new to mal! Awesome! :>
Welcome to APC man! And MAL! How did you find mal?
And you have seen Highschool DxD right? I mean *cough cough* since you're into harems? ;)

@Mirilita Hey Mirilita! Welcome to APC and MAL!
So how did you find APC and MAL?
Oh a sports fan, huh? Have you seen Hajime no Ippo?
Thanks for joining us! Have a nice day too!

@Taker6898
*cough* *cough* not yet *cough*
Oct 20, 2017 4:12 AM

Sep 2016
Hello guys, I'm 22, people call me BanhCanh on MAL. I started to use this account not long ago (at the beginning of this month :x)

My prefered genre are comedy, seinen, sci-fi but tbh I'm inclined to watch all genre (except maybe shoujo).

Nice to meet you, have a nice day~
Oct 22, 2017 10:36 AM
Teto

Sep 2017
Hello, i forgot to intoduce myself when i joined. So.....
I'm 13.
-I love computing.(Html+Css programmation, Ethical hacking even tough still new to this[did one penetration test])
-I love sports(except football and hockey)
-I'm intrested in: Anime, Manga, Particle physics, Reading, Gaming, eating, drawing Anime characters, and traveling to new places.
- I'm pretty active on the internet
And that's all.
Oct 24, 2017 4:50 AM

Jul 2016
Hi, my nick is nicjrs, but you guys can call me as just "nic" if you want.
I'm from Brazil
I'm 18 years old
I'm a fanatic about football (soccer), especially Palmeiras, who's the team that I support.
I'm not fluent and I did the myanimelist to practice my english, and also to make my anime list.
Feel free to request me or send me a message!
Apr 10, 2018 5:23 AM

Apr 2018
Hi! I'm Dvour, a 17 (about to turn 18 on December) year old male. Happy to be here. Hope we can get along ^^.

Also, is it correct that I posted here? Seems like the last reply was from October 2017 and I don't know if this is right. Help
Apr 13, 2018 12:46 AM
Apr 2018
Hello there everyone, i am new on here in general lol, so anyway DragonX is just fine haha or what ever you want... I am 25 and i am into anime,manga,novels,series,movies,games...

Also i am trying to work my way up a bit as a youtuber as well, its going slowly but its going!

Nice to meet you all, hope we have lots of fun!
May 6, 2018 3:21 AM

Aug 2013
Name: Kiro
BDAY: Feb 22
Male.
I am a very laid back and chill person. I enjoy coffee and enjoy sitting down inside a cafe and drowning my thoughts to a cup of coffee. I have a big love for video games and music. I have been playing piano for about 5 years and I mainly rap and hope I can get somewhere with it one day even though my motivation dips from time to time. I have been playing video games ever since I was a kid and literally still play a crap ton of video games to this day. Some of my favorite Animes include: Cowboy bebop, Serial experiments lain, Case closed, black lagoon and psycho pass.

I enjoy anything water themed, not really sure why I always feel at ease when its raining or when I hear the sounds of a water fall (sounds weird I know). I used to go out a lot in highschool but due to an injury in my senior year I pretty much lost all contact with real life friends so I don't go out much anymore but I focus on things I want to do in life like work on music and stream on twitch. Because of my focus on my hobbies that I want to turn into jobs I dont even make attempts to hangout with friends anymore and I really don't mind even though sometimes my own thoughts eat me up when I am alone for to long thus making me wish I could hangout with old friends and new ones. I am probably the most loyal person you will ever meet in your whole life lol. I also really want some tattoos (a full back and half sleeve on my right arm) but they cost to much money so im saving on the side slowly for some LOL. Don't really have much else to say but I love answering questions so if anyone has any questions they would like to know I would love to answer them and very nice to meet you all!
May 23, 2018 5:29 PM

May 2018
Hi all, y-chan here. In my 30's so feel a bit old seeing everyone else's ages. I think there was one person who was close to my age. That's okay. Anime is awesome, even if most of the other people who enjoy it are younger than me. I have tons of favorites and they span many different genres, such as horror, thriller, slice of life, supernatural, gamer, fantasy, etc. The only genre I have never found interesting at all is sports, and that is because I am not a sports fan. If you want recommendations in a genre, just ask. I have plenty of favorites. I am a studio Ghibli fan, and I just purchased a 13 movie Ghibli collection this month. I'm from the USA, but I want to travel. I am a writer who mostly specializes in short stories and flash fiction. I want to draw and illustrate my own manga some day, although I may only be able to do a few volumes. Anything else you want to know about me, just ask.
I think people should try to ignore their race, and just treat each other as equals. -- Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist
Sep 8, 2018 10:06 AM

Sep 2017
Hello ! I noticed i didn't introduce myself before so... go check my profil ,all informations are on it :)

Nov 30, 2018 1:03 PM
Apr 2018
Hello, my name is chari12, or just chari for short. I always wanted to join a community like this so I am really excited. I have loved and watched anime for about 6 years now. My other interests include movies, video games and reading. I hope to have lots of fun and meet various interesting people.
Jan 21, 2019 3:42 PM
Oct 2017
Hi, I'm Zelearin, Nice to meet you guys. Have a nice day!
Feb 28, 2019 11:16 AM

Jan 2018
Hey everyone!
My name is Kiki, I'm from Ireland, big BL fan. I've been on MAL for several years now but never use it. Thats about to change, however.
Mar 1, 2019 8:23 PM
Mar 2019
Hey!

A little about me:

Birthday: June 22

Likes: anime, books, music, my bathrobe, stand up comedy, perverts.

Dislikes: cleaning, prudes, corn fields and pointless arguments.

About: My favorite color is blue. I have a perverted sense of humor, anything can be turned into a dirty joke. I read everything from Shakespeare to manga. I like black coffee and I have two dogs that I adore.

Favorite Genre: Psychological/Horror/Sci-Fi/Ecchi/Harem
Mar 3, 2019 2:41 AM
Dec 2016
Greetings everyone!
My name is Starlashes. I'm turning 18 this April.

I have been on MAL for quite a while but I have never made any form of interaction with any one here, Well... until now.

I like watching anime, reading, playing video games, and listening to music.

I came here to make friends and have a good time so lets get along!
May 4, 2019 3:28 AM

Jul 2017
Hello Everyone, I am Anubhab from India. 18 years old and my only goal in life is to transform my world into an utopia.

Hobbies: Quizzing, Painting, Sketching Portraits, Reading Classic English Literature, Writing Short Stories and poems, Researching, GFX designing, video editing, playing vintage games of 80's and 90's, narrating for dramas and plays, making science models, Studying Chemistry and Mathematics and obviously...watching Anime!

Likes: Participating in National and State Level Quiz, Debate and Painting Competitions, responsibilities, solving problems, cracking puzzles, challenges, Japanese music, teaching, mystery and horror novels, organizing events, psychological thriller anime, Nintendo games, people having high standards of performance and competitive mindset with modest approach.

Dislikes: loud and hysterical people, egoistic individuals who think high of themselves and disregard other people, overly-optimistic persons, fickle-minded, blunt-brained show-offs with unrealistic attitude, people who don't follow discipline and break rules of the game.
Other than all these, I dislike watching movies (except animation), Social Media in general. Mahou Shoujo and Mecha genres.

Other experiences: Worked as Student Correspondent for a national daily newspaper (Times of India NIE) for two years, won several National awards in quizzing and painting, published a collection of short stories and poems in 2013-14 which has been included in junior school curriculum, illustrated posters for Anti-Drug Campaign of Govt. Of India, created special edition Postage Stamps for India post.
Appeared on Television thrice and 4 times on Radio.
May 5, 2019 9:09 PM

Feb 2018
Hi! I'm Marie and I love action anime, especially if it involves supernatural abilities. I look forward to meeting you.

𝖳𝗈 𝖬𝗒 𝖲𝗈𝗎𝗅
𝖩𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗅𝗄
𝟎:𝟑𝟓 ━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝟯:𝟰𝟮
⏴︎ ⏵︎

May 6, 2019 9:38 AM

Aug 2018
Hi! My name is Tiffany! I'm 15 years old and I love both old and new anime, as well as magical girl anime mainly Precure.
I have a magical girl addiction!
May 24, 2019 10:36 PM

Oct 2018
Ohaio! ッ
I am Abdo , call me whatever you want , and 15 years old , also a friendly one I̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶n̶k̶... , i like watching anime and playing games L̶o̶w̶ ̶E̶n̶d̶ ̶P̶C̶, and feel free to talk to me anytime.

And Hope we'll get along ^_^
Jun 13, 2019 3:25 PM
Jul 2018
Konnichiwa! My name is Katie, but please call me Kat or Kat-chan! Here is some stuff about me:

Likes: Anime, manga, light novels, video games, books, nature

Dislikes: Fake people, conflict

Hobbies: Anime, video games, reading, writing

Favorite anime(s):

1. Koe no Katachi

2. Himouto! Umaru-chan

3. Puella Magi Madoka Magica

4. Tokyo Ghoul

5. The Promised Neverland

Favorite video games:

1. Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise

2. Corpse Party franchise

3. CLANNAD

4. Little Busters!

5. Steins;Gate
May 13, 2020 3:56 PM
Jul 2017
Hi I'm an old member but this account is new to APC ^^
I haven't been here in 4-5 years
On my old account I used to be an active member :3
But can't remember my log in info so here I am
Nice to meet all you new members <3
Im 27 years old and live in Oregon
I love most all genres and am open to suggestions
I look forward to knowing you all :3
SparklesmewMay 14, 2020 2:23 PM
May 14, 2020 10:21 AM

Jan 2017
Heyo,

My Name is Signe ~

Im 20 Years Old.

I Been Watching Anime Over 5-7 Years.First Anime I Saw Was Naruto.

I Like Watching Different Kinds Of Genres,More of a Challenge To Me And Intresting ~

My Hobbies Are Drawing and Photography ^^

Nice to Meet You All,Bye ~ *Poofs Out and Peace* ^^
May 15, 2020 12:36 AM
Jan 2019
Hey guys , loves anime and hate doing introductions...

and likes chatting about anime
May 15, 2020 12:39 AM
Jan 2019
AnimeboyAnubhab said:
Hello Everyone, I am Anubhab from India. 18 years old and my only goal in life is to transform my world into an utopia.

Hobbies: Quizzing, Painting, Sketching Portraits, Reading Classic English Literature, Writing Short Stories and poems, Researching, GFX designing, video editing, playing vintage games of 80's and 90's, narrating for dramas and plays, making science models, Studying Chemistry and Mathematics and obviously...watching Anime!

Likes: Participating in National and State Level Quiz, Debate and Painting Competitions, responsibilities, solving problems, cracking puzzles, challenges, Japanese music, teaching, mystery and horror novels, organizing events, psychological thriller anime, Nintendo games, people having high standards of performance and competitive mindset with modest approach.

Dislikes: loud and hysterical people, egoistic individuals who think high of themselves and disregard other people, overly-optimistic persons, fickle-minded, blunt-brained show-offs with unrealistic attitude, people who don't follow discipline and break rules of the game.
Other than all these, I dislike watching movies (except animation), Social Media in general. Mahou Shoujo and Mecha genres.

Other experiences: Worked as Student Correspondent for a national daily newspaper (Times of India NIE) for two years, won several National awards in quizzing and painting, published a collection of short stories and poems in 2013-14 which has been included in junior school curriculum, illustrated posters for Anti-Drug Campaign of Govt. Of India, created special edition Postage Stamps for India post.
Appeared on Television thrice and 4 times on Radio.
i am too from India... and man that a really long intro...
May 18, 2020 6:52 AM

Dec 2014
Helloo im Sakura but you can call me SNC or just sakura. Im 20
Saw this club, looked interesting so i joined
I like rpg and fighting games, watch anime ofc, besides that i enjoy a good book and drawing
May 27, 2020 11:01 PM
May 2020
Hi guys! My name is CalibrieN (Misha IRL) I am a guy from Germany and I am 14 years old. I literally just started watching anime around a month ago but I've already dusted through a lot. I would appreciate if you check out my page and maybe we can chat a bit :)
Jun 5, 2020 1:23 PM

May 2020
Hello, I am BravoTushka or Bravo what ever is easier for you. I am currently about 17. I have only been on this site for a short while but its been fun. I look forward to talking with everyone.
Jul 16, 2020 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone! I'm new to this club. I've been a member on this Forum for a few years though. I decided to come back and I'm getting back into watching anime again. I'm a bit older, I'm 37 years old but I am kid at heart and I enjoy anime and quite nerdy in many ways. I play video games when I can, I enjoy reading, writing, art, science and watching movies and anime. Feel free to ask me anything, that you'd like to know.

My favorite game system will always be the classic Nintendo system, but I love PS4 and Steam too. The first game I ever played was Pacman and Outrun. Big fan of Megaman too. :) Guess you can say I'm a 80s/90s nerd. :D

I'd say my favorite anime is Monster, but I enjoy different kinds of anime. I just search for anime until I find one that interests me.

Hope to meet a lot of lovely friends inside this club.

Oh! And I love Pizza too!!! :D
Nov 9, 2020 10:24 AM

Aug 2020
Hey, I just joined. You can call me Aki. I'm legal but not enough to drink. I prefer manga over anime

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴꜱ
ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ.
- ꜱʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇꜱ
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Last Letter v2 ( 1 2 )

Pyro - Dec 23, 2020

79 by TheBigGuy »»
Oct 19, 2023 2:09 PM

» [Game] Seven is Magical ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

turtlebandit - Apr 10, 2015

6761 by Blasar »»
May 25, 2023 2:41 AM

» [Game] Last Letter - Character Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Inactive_Andy - Oct 6, 2016

1107 by danilitoleon »»
Feb 25, 2023 7:47 PM

» [Game] What's Your Excuse? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tigervu - Jun 18, 2015

467 by ILuvTheAnime »»
Feb 16, 2023 4:19 PM

» The Alphabet order

Kawaii_otaku333 - Dec 28, 2019

44 by ILuvTheAnime »»
Feb 16, 2023 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.