Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jun 10, 2016 5:32 PM
May 2016
Hi everyone i'm Et1Zm3 but you can call me ET if you want. i'm a 16 student in a small city in Australia and have very little exposure to anime outside of the internet because of that. hope to continue to enjoy this median and get a little more exposure and maybe even make some friends in this club.
Jun 15, 2016 7:53 AM

Apr 2015
Hi I'm Nepget! I'm 15 started watching anime 3 years ago and and already saw lots of them, my goal is to watch at least 250 animes. I like all kind of genres and joined the club because it sounded fun
Don't know how active I can be because I'm always doing something and when I focus on it I forget everything else, but I'll try to come here when I can.

Jun 15, 2016 8:13 AM

Jul 2015
Hi there, I'm MayLotus. I'm 25 and I live in California. I like to procrastinate by watching romance or thriller anime. I like to listen to hip hop and pop. My favorite food is sushi.

Jun 16, 2016 7:25 PM

May 2016
Might introduce as well.

I'm Karen. 17 years old. I really love anime. I am not picky in terms of categories. I watch them all. hahaha. Nice to meet you all. :)
Jun 18, 2016 10:35 AM

Mar 2016
Greetings, I am Krop' Tor. I am male. You may call me what you wish with one exception. Please do not call me Krop. That word means something offensive unless paired with another word. So yeah. Good to meet ya
Jun 18, 2016 12:22 PM
Jun 2016
Hi everyone I am a 21 year old guy. I recently got into anime last fall with One Punch Man and ever since then I have been so in Love with anime. My favorite genre would have to be slice-of-life. its just so enjoyable, I do watch all other types of anime to. Also I have been really into video games all of my life, play on Playstation. Hope I can meet people on here.
Jun 21, 2016 6:58 AM

Apr 2015
Hey, I'm new here so let's introduce,
I'm french student so I come here to practise my english so be gentle with me. D:
I watch anime from my 12 yers old so I have a pretty much experience in the matter. ^^
About me, I like cats, girls, NSFW things, watch anime or movies, 4chan and I'm french so I can try to learn you a few frenchi things.
I hate mainstream things.

My favorite anime studio is GAINAX, the best of all the time.

That's all. I hope I will enjoy my time in the club. ^^
I drink my coffee black like my soul.
Jun 21, 2016 8:36 AM

Jan 2016
Hi! You can call me Misaki. My life consists of sleeping, computer, anime, a little bit of studying, science, games, and debating. Well, that's all I can say. Nice to meet everyone and I hope we'll all have a good time.
"私のすぺてを変えま!" -The Strongest and Most Beautiful in the Universe, Herrscher of Sentience
Jun 28, 2016 10:23 AM

Feb 2014
Hello everyone , i' Heko. Just get invitation that why i here :)
Jun 28, 2016 3:00 PM
Jun 2016
Hello People TakumiTakeshi Here, you call me Taku because why not. I'm 15 right know but on the 14 of july i turn 16 I'm not picky on my anime most of the time i'm a otaku also i just recently joined i hope to get to know the members of this club better

Taku
Jun 30, 2016 9:10 PM
May 2016
Hello poeple.... I am shoujo-hime1412, but Tini is fine.

I am 17 currently, but I will be 18 soon! My birthday is only a few weeks away. Its on July 14th! ^-^
Jul 25, 2016 7:52 AM
May 2012
Hey everyone.

I'm JeffreyZin. You can call me JEFFREY.

I'm simply a big fan of Anime. I maybe 30 this year but please to meet you.
Jul 25, 2016 9:31 AM

Jun 2014
Hello there, I'm new in this club.
I'm legal in age. I usually will loiter around the forums and join in forum games.
For more information, well, you can simply give my profile a visit. It tells enough.

Anyways, I hope that we can get along.
Jul 30, 2016 5:42 AM
Jun 2016
Hi I am conor, I'm 18 and English. I am fairly new to watching anime and sometimes struggle to decide which anime I should watch first but hopefully through this club and site I will be able to decide what I want to watch quicker and also meet new people
Jul 30, 2016 9:47 AM
Jun 2016
I'm Megan. 19, Indian but from the US. I've seen a decent number of anime and hate ecchi, harem, hentai, yaoi, and yuri. My tastes tend to be either cutesy shojo, funny shounen, or bloody. My favorite is Black Butler. Nice to meet y'all! :D
Jul 30, 2016 10:27 AM

Aug 2014
Hello to all the new people! :D
@Yugane
@ConnerF
@Buzzingbee87

Hope you all have a good time in our club ^^
Let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

Song i'm feeling right now: <3

Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"
Jul 30, 2016 5:30 PM
Jun 2016
Thanks! :)
Aug 26, 2016 2:34 PM
Sep 2015
Yo! Name's Tobor, Age 18. black and from the UK! Nice to meeet you all. I'm not at all choosy with what anime I'd watch (although i do avoid some genres), dont have a preference to music either but i do listen to alot of Anime OSTs, Doujin Music, Dubsteps and related.

Spend most of my time Playing Mobile games (Brave Frontier!! or BlazBlue RR), reading manga, watching anime or laying around doing nothing whilst im on holidays. Oh and i do like to draw
Sep 10, 2016 6:03 AM
Jul 2015
Heyhooo, Im new to the Club so take care of me !
If you want to know anything about me check my profile and feel free to ask me!
Sep 19, 2016 9:28 AM
Sep 2016
Hey everyone!
I am from Asia and I do understand Japanese. If anyone wants to know Japanese meanings of some word, I can help!
I started watching anime 3 years ago, and boy, I stepped into a whole new world! My favorite series are monogatari series, SAO (I don't really the anime and I only like the novels) and Danshi koukousei no nichijou.
Nice to meet you all \(≧▽≦)/
Oct 8, 2016 6:39 AM

Sep 2016
Hi everyone,
I'm Andrew, I'm 22 years old and live in the united kingdom, big fan of video games and anime, though I will admit i'm pretty new to Anime, but its got its hooks in me and I love it :)
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was, to watch them is my real test, to complete them is my cause, I will travel around the web searching far and wide, each episode to understand, the plot that's deep inside, anime, its you and me, I know its my destiny, I watch you, you teach me, Jap-an-ese, ANIME, gotta watch em all!
Oct 20, 2016 11:42 AM

Feb 2016
Hi... I'm really bad talking about me so some things:

- My English is !"·$%&/()=, but I think people can understand what I'm saying (or that's what I want to believe ^^")
- I like Anime (All genres).
- I like Music (All kind of music, but I prefer listening to calm music)
- I'd like to meet new people here in this Club and to waste some time ... I know there are nice people here in MAL... somewhere... I guess... XD
- I can't consider myself an interesting person at all ^^" but I don't mind talking to anyone...

See you around!

Oct 20, 2016 1:58 PM

Sep 2015
RZeniman said:
Hi... I'm really bad talking about me so some things:

- My English is !"·$%&/()=, but I think people can understand what I'm saying (or that's what I want to believe ^^")
- I like Anime (All genres).
- I like Music (All kind of music, but I prefer listening to calm music)
- I'd like to meet new people here in this Club and to waste some time ... I know there are nice people here in MAL... somewhere... I guess... XD
- I can't consider myself an interesting person at all ^^" but I don't mind talking to anyone...

See you around!

Welcome to APC :3 I'm your friendly neighborhood month, November.
💙 Set by:Gabby_Chan💙 Strawberry
Nov 14, 2016 10:23 AM
Nov 2015
Hey, I'm Adrien, I'm 18 and I'm french.

My English is really bad too, but I would like to improve it ( yeah, it's the reason for which I chose to come here ).
Then, do not hesitate to correct me if I write sentences without any kind of sense... I will be delighted. ^^

I love many things, such as animes ( nooooo, you already know that ? ) , all kind of video games, chess, programming.... I could write a full page about my passions !
Dec 3, 2016 4:54 PM

Mar 2012
Hi , I am Blue
I'm from E.U.
nice to meet you!

Got some free time and here i am :D .... and i'm in legal age in my country .
Dec 3, 2016 5:56 PM

Jul 2010
Welcome to A.P.C @Grimmys & @Bluegender hope you enjoy the stay!
Dec 3, 2016 6:26 PM

Sep 2016
Welcome to the club @Blugender!
Dec 9, 2016 3:43 PM
Aug 2016
Hey my name havoc/Igor and i joined to make friends and Hi :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2017 10:17 PM

Mar 2016
Hello! I am 21 years old from New York and I enjoy watching tons of anime and occasionally skydiving. I am hoping to make many animu friends here as I don't know very many.

I look forward to meeting you guys :)
Jan 2, 2017 11:39 PM

Dec 2016
Hi .. I am 22 and I watched my first anime at the age of 6-7 (Dragon Ball Z and One piece). I am still watching one piece regularly...I have joined MAL a few days back and have met many nice MALs here :)
Looking forward to this club too and I don't mind talking with anybody. Can be friends with anyone around. Till now it has been a great experience here... :)
Jan 13, 2017 8:06 PM
Bean Queen

Nov 2009
Yo... Call me Beans, I'm 19. Will be 20 in Feb, don't remind me about that I don't want to be in my 20s yet DX.
I've been joining a lot of clubs lately that seem like they have a lot of active games and card editions... just got addicted to cards lately XP.
I've been watching anime since... since you could watch Naruto on CartoonNetwork. I've been watching anime since before Shippuden started and that thing's like 10 years old now. I made this account in 2009 and last year was the first time I started being truly active on it.
Everyone feel free to talk to me? Hehe, I just want more friends on here~

@Zhyl0w omg you've been skydiving? So jelly~
Jan 21, 2017 5:35 PM

Jun 2016
Hi, My name is Aurone and I am female. At 38 years old, I believe I am older than most of the other people here but it just goes to show that you are never too old to enjoy anime! I like several different types of anime. I live in Texas.
Jan 21, 2017 9:08 PM

Jan 2016
Hey all, whats up? I've been into anime culture for a while, but sometimes I struggle to sit down and watch any considering how busy my schedule can get. I'm 17 right now so I'm almost an adult. I suppose one of my favorite genres is action, and one of my least favorite is slice of life (how utterly boring).

Fun Fact: I plan on majoring in biology.
Nice to meet you all!
Jan 27, 2017 7:19 AM
Apr 2014
Hello everyone! I'm Sinch.

I'm 19 years of age, and currently undergoing my sophomore year at college.
I love anime, and I'm pretty much open to all genres-- whatever catches my interest.
My favorites are Hajime no Ippo and Your Lie in April.
This is my first club, so I'm looking forward to the open discussion!
Jan 31, 2017 10:18 AM
Jan 2017
Hello there~

I joined today this club and thought it would be a nice thing from me to introduce myself. My real name is not inportant, but you can call me by the pseudonym I use, "Yuu". I am 13 years old, soon I'll be 14. I am from Europe

My interests are animes, mangas, mystery/horror/supernatural books, music and foreign languages (those who aren't spoken in Europe).

"The Future Diary" (Mirai Nikki) is the anime that got me into them and manga. I am a big fan of Tokyo Ghoul, Another and Sword Art Online (both I and II).

Small facts about me: I'm a book nerd, my favorite colors are grey and cyan. If you want to befriend me, good luck.

See you~
Feb 4, 2017 12:17 PM

Mar 2016
Hey helloo~
It's Butterflymansion but you can call me Butter. I am 17 years old and from Europe.
I wanted to join more clubs and i saw this one, it looked fun soo i am here.
I like drawing, reading doujinshi/fanfictions, listening music and playing video games.
I hope to be more active in this club^^

Thankies♥
Feb 8, 2017 2:11 AM

Nov 2016
Hello everyone!

I'm Torneito but please call me Neito if you'd like. I'm currently looking to be part of more clubs so I thought I'd join in here :)
I'm 21 years old and from Australia. Looking forward to interacting with more people here on MAL!

@Butterflymansion @Yuu-senpai @Sinch @tsundokku @Aurone @tbeans10 Hey people! (・∀・)ノ
Feb 8, 2017 8:26 AM

Sep 2016
Torneito said:
Hello everyone!

I'm Torneito but please call me Neito if you'd like. I'm currently looking to be part of more clubs so I thought I'd join in here :)
I'm 21 years old and from Australia. Looking forward to interacting with more people here on MAL!

@Butterflymansion @Yuu-senpai @Sinch @tsundokku @Aurone @tbeans10 Hey people! (・∀・)ノ
Welcome to the club! ←~(o `▽´ )oΨ
Feb 8, 2017 8:48 AM

Feb 2016
Hey, I'm Alex, my usual screen names are some variation of "Saucy" so I'm used to that. Why? I don't know, used it a while ago and it kind of stuck with me. Don't really care which you call me as long as I know you're addressing me.

I am male, despite my use of female avatars, I know, annoying, but deal with it.

I casually watch anime since I don't have a lot of time on my hands, but I've fallen in love with it since 2015 and I'm enjoying every second.

Feb 8, 2017 10:18 AM

Jul 2010
SaucyShamrock said:
Hey, I'm Alex, my usual screen names are some variation of "Saucy" so I'm used to that. Why? I don't know, used it a while ago and it kind of stuck with me. Don't really care which you call me as long as I know you're addressing me.

I am male, despite my use of female avatars, I know, annoying, but deal with it.

I casually watch anime since I don't have a lot of time on my hands, but I've fallen in love with it since 2015 and I'm enjoying every second.

Hey there SaucyShamrock and Welcome to the club! Be sure to hang out with us in the club comments or if you prefer the forums you can always just talk whatever in this thread - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1572627
Apr 2, 2017 6:36 PM

Sep 2015
Hey what dookie guys I am Abunai Shadow I am new to this club I love Seinin and shonun anime and lots of Ecchi if you ever want to chat or discuss any anime/manga holla at ya boy!
Apr 10, 2017 12:18 AM
Mar 2017
Yoh!

I'm new in this club so please take care of me
May 7, 2017 9:27 PM

Apr 2017
Hey everybody! I'm 18, and I'm from Canada. I'll watch pretty much anime thrown at me, and I listen to a huge spectrum of music. I've been hooked on the Guardians of The Galaxy soundtrack as of late. I'm looking for friends on this website so feel free to add me! I play a lot of Overwatch, too.
May 16, 2017 3:27 PM

Dec 2015
Hello everyone, I'm Julian! Just another guy that likes anime(mostly)/manga. I pretty much enjoy any type of anime. Aside from that, I like listening to music, relaxing at at the beach, playing football (soccer) and watching most sports. If there's anything you want to know/need about, feel free to talk to me (I speak spanish also if it's better for any of you).

I guess that's it, hope we can get along, nice to meet you all. :)
May 18, 2017 9:41 PM
Nov 2015
Hello my name is Sam, I'm 20, I absolutely love anime of all kinds, I'm really shy, but if anyone wants to talk I would really like that.

Thank you. :)
Jun 17, 2017 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone, I'm TohkaKotori, I'm 19, I obviously like anime/manga. Other than that, I also like to play games (especially Neptunia), and other things. Cooking is a hobby that I enjoy alot. I hope to get along with all of ya!
Jun 19, 2017 8:11 PM

Nov 2016
Huh, never knew this discussion existed. I'm Swampy (not my real name). I'm 18 and I love anime and video games. My favorite animes are Death Note and Nisekoi. As for video games, I like FPS games like Halo and COD. Nice to meet you all!

@TohkaKotori Like your profile pic! I love Date a Live
Jun 19, 2017 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
@Swampywinter Thanks ;-)
Jun 30, 2017 9:34 AM

Jul 2016
Hi mates, my name is Junior, I'm from Brazil, and I'm here to meet new people and to improve my english.

I'm using MAL since February I guess, but I've that account since Jul/16.

I like to play some games (FPS, Football or another ones), meet new people and another cultures (really), besides of watch animes ofc.

My fav genres are: Seinen and Thriller
My hated genres are: Shoujo and Ecchi

My fav characters are: Subaru (because he's very similar to me) and Okabe Rintarou (because his personality, I love it)

That's it by now, I guess.
Jul 9, 2017 8:51 PM
Jul 2017
Hello everyone! You can call me Kat. I am an old lady lol at least I feel that way I just turned 28. I love anime and manga and reading books. I am also currently in college trying to get my Ba in English!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Last Letter v2 ( 1 2 )

Pyro - Dec 23, 2020

79 by TheBigGuy »»
Oct 19, 2023 2:09 PM

» [Game] Seven is Magical ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

turtlebandit - Apr 10, 2015

6761 by Blasar »»
May 25, 2023 2:41 AM

» [Game] Last Letter - Character Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Inactive_Andy - Oct 6, 2016

1107 by danilitoleon »»
Feb 25, 2023 7:47 PM

» [Game] What's Your Excuse? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tigervu - Jun 18, 2015

467 by ILuvTheAnime »»
Feb 16, 2023 4:19 PM

» The Alphabet order

Kawaii_otaku333 - Dec 28, 2019

44 by ILuvTheAnime »»
Feb 16, 2023 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.