Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 7, 2015 12:47 PM

Jan 2012
Pls check my list

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ecimir&show=0&order=4

and if you feel you can recommend me something I will give at least grade 8 please do it.

Pls don't post recommendations if you didn't take a look at my list and dont post long lists, 1 or 2 animes are enough . You can recommend something from plan to watch list.
I like drama, romance, thriller, psychological, sci-fi, great character developments and good plot twists.
I hate gore, harems, vampires, ridiculous plot settings, when majority of characthers are childrens, big mind-fucks (like tehnoloyze and etc).
Apr 7, 2015 12:51 PM

Feb 2015
Ping pong the animation
Mushishi
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2015 12:54 PM

Feb 2013
kiseijuu (newers madhouse anime, they made deathnote, btooom, hxh 2011,...) (has a slow start, but gets rly rly goot later)
story: many parasites took over humans, and they eat other humans + can moph the part they are in as much as they want. the mc somehow managed to save himself from such a parasyte and the parasyte is in his hand. they have to coexist to surrive the world now)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y44TibYAvd0 (opening)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WIwgEHWjE8 (amv) (just watch 1 min if you dont want any spoilers)

ef a tale of melodies (you gave memories a 10 and didnt watch melodies^^ they are both equally good)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egmf2bl6HoI (melodies opening)

since you like romance you should start reading mangas (there are soo many more good romances than in anime)
kimi no iru machi
hetakoi
GE : Good ending
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu
Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga
half & half
fuuka
bitter virgin
last game

and many more :P
smooki91Apr 7, 2015 1:05 PM
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Apr 7, 2015 1:04 PM
Mar 2014
Natsume Yuujinchou
Sakamichi no Apollon
Skip Beat
Apr 7, 2015 1:05 PM

Sep 2014
Finish Rainbow
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
Apr 7, 2015 1:11 PM

Jan 2012
kodei said:
Finish Rainbow

When my favourite charchter died in most ridiculous way I lost any interst to watch further.
Apr 7, 2015 1:13 PM

Dec 2014
Kotonoha no Niwa
Mononoke Hime
Spirited Away
Ocean Waves
Apr 7, 2015 1:13 PM

Jan 2012
Royalirishman said:
Ping pong the animation
Mushishi

I heard that Mushishi is episodic? If it is , I forgot to mention I dont like episodic animes.
Ping Pong got my interest some time ago. Is it only sports or does it have some drama also?
Apr 7, 2015 1:18 PM

Sep 2014
Judging by your completed list, you would absolutely love Pandora Hearts.

You have the Twelve Kingdoms in your ptw list, so definitely get to watching that as well.
Apr 7, 2015 1:20 PM

Aug 2012
ecimir said:
Royalirishman said:
Ping pong the animation
Mushishi

I heard that Mushishi is episodic? If it is , I forgot to mention I dont like episodic animes.
Ping Pong got my interest some time ago. Is it only sports or does it have some drama also?

It barely about Ping Pong lol, characters and art drive the show, buts its animation is bad!~

Apr 7, 2015 2:19 PM

Jan 2012
Zoltor said:

You have the Twelve Kingdoms in your ptw list, so definitely get to watching that as well.

I seen about 8 episodes of Pandora and it was pretty much borring so I put it on hold. Does it get better lately?
Apr 7, 2015 3:27 PM

Dec 2014
Bleach if you don't mind long anime.
Trinity Blood
Blassreiter - I have not seen this myself. Watching this now.
Apr 7, 2015 3:31 PM

May 2012
Hikaru no Go
Apr 7, 2015 3:40 PM

Sep 2014
ecimir said:
Zoltor said:

I seen about 8 episodes of Pandora and it was pretty much borring so I put it on hold. Does it get better lately?

It's a pretty consistent anime, but less abstract then the first few episode. The story gets pretty interesting though, as it unfolds. Unfortunately though, It's a unfinished anime. If you were hoping for high end action, well that's not this anime.

If you want a great action anime, with complex char, and a multidimensional story, with perfect story telling? One anime screams watch me:

Kingdom

I didn't mention Kingdom initially, because your list doesn't imply you would go for such(afterall you rate Death Note a 10, as well as other such anime, so that's why I listed Pandora Hearts), however your reply states otherwise, so by all means, go for it.

Also you have a few drama anime, so you should check out Kemono no souja erin(It's greatest drama anime ever made, It's so great, it makes Clannad Fter Story seem like a utter POS lol, It's that much greater)
ZoltorApr 7, 2015 3:48 PM

More topics from this board

» I have read and watched so many reincarnated OP MC and 99.99% of them are focus on magic and non-magic is pretty much useless, but is plot with latter actually exist?

aLotQuestion_ - Apr 10

8 by Sorachin »»
6 minutes ago

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

18 by Sorachin »»
9 minutes ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

8 by Sorachin »»
15 minutes ago

» new season, need recommendations

silversaint - Apr 18

7 by Sorachin »»
22 minutes ago

» Can someone please put me on to some sad anime

Fischer77 - 7 hours ago

5 by Sorachin »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.