Forum Settings
Forums

Write an introduction paragraph about the person above you

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Post New Reply
Jul 25, 2017 5:42 PM

I'm TangerinesR_1337, and this is my forum account. I shitpost here with my gifs and my trump card, cheap humor. Everything posted here has a url and a joke. One thing I've learned after 0 months - you never know what is gonna be posted in this forum.

Jul 25, 2017 5:46 PM

hi im gay, bye

Jul 25, 2017 5:46 PM

Mythsie said:
I'm TangerinesR_1337, and this is my forum account. I shitpost here with my gifs and my trump card, cheap humor. Everything posted here has a url and a joke. One thing I've learned after 0 months - you never know what is gonna be posted in this forum.

Actually accurate, I rate this 10/10 IGN--IMDB

^^OT: Hi I'm Mythsie, I try to correct everyone that accuses my profile pic a lollipop-licker a candy apple-licker. I do indeed do weird memes and self-explanatory trash-talks.
Sometimes I try to be funny but at the end of the day, I often get hurt by other people's gayness.

^I try to be gay, but I'm too much worse than that, shoo, no more talk I'm trying to build up my confidence again.

Jul 25, 2017 7:18 PM

The tangerine (Citrus tangerina) is an orange-colored citrus fruit that is closely related to, or possibly a type of, mandarin orange (Citrus reticulata).

The name was first used for fruit coming from Tangier, Morocco, described as a mandarin variety. Under the Tanaka classification system, Citrus tangerina is considered a separate species. Under the Swingle system, tangerines are considered to be a group of mandarin (C. reticulata) varieties. While tangerines genetically resemble mandarins, the genetics are still not thoroughly studied. The term is currently applied to any reddish-orange mandarin (and, in some jurisdictions, mandarin-like hybrids, including some tangors), but the term "tangerine" may yet acquire a definite genetic meaning.

Tangerines are smaller and less rounded than common oranges. The taste is considered less sour, as well as sweeter and stronger, than that of an orange. A ripe tangerine is firm to slightly soft, heavy for its size, and pebbly-skinned with no deep grooves, as well as orange in color. The peel is very thin, with very little bitter white mesocarp, which makes them usually easier to peel and to split into segments. All of these traits are shared by mandarins generally.

Peak tangerine season lasts from autumn to spring. Tangerines are most commonly peeled and eaten out of hand. The fresh fruit is also used in salads, desserts and main dishes. The peel is used fresh or dried as a spice or zest for baking and drinks, and eaten coated in chocolate. Fresh tangerine juice and frozen juice concentrate are commonly available in the United States. The number of seeds in each segment (carpel) varies greatly.

Jul 25, 2017 7:22 PM

oh gawd oh gawd
OT: Dudes, Kenzan here for another anime review, I'd consider writing a long paragraph about it but I give up mid-mind cause I have better thing to do instead of dealing with you un-elitists.
Well perhaps I can paint you a picture also.

Jul 25, 2017 7:25 PM
Tangerines Are Leet. Anyone who disagrees with this need some Jesus in their life.
Besides having a midlife crisis and secrety crying in a corner 22/7 I am overall a very ok guy.

ps. We all lying aren´t we?

Jul 25, 2017 7:39 PM

Sinister is a 2012 British-American supernatural horror film directed by Scott Derrickson and written by Derrickson and C. Robert Cargill. It stars Ethan Hawke as fictional true-crime writer Ellison Oswalt who discovers a box of home movies in his attic that puts his family in danger.

The film opens with Super 8 footage depicting a family of four standing beneath a tree with sacks over their heads and nooses around their necks. An unseen figure pulls at a rope attached to a partially sawed-through branch of the tree, causing their deaths by hanging.

True crime writer Ellison Oswalt (Hawke) moves into a home with his wife Tracy (Juliet Rylance) and their two children: 7-year-old Ashley (Clare Foley), an artist who is allowed to paint on her walls and 12-year-old Trevor (Michael Hall D'Addario), who suffers from night terrors. The local sheriff pays a visit, indicating his dislike of Ellison and his career; his books have often criticized law enforcement for mistakes. Ellison has moved his family (unbeknownst to them) into a home where a family was murdered, all hung by ropes on a tree in the backyard. Ellison intends to use the case of the murdered family as the basis for his new book and hopes that his research will reveal the fate of the Stevenson family's fifth member, a 10-year-old girl named Stephanie who disappeared following the murders. Later that night Ellison discovers Trevor in a box, naked and screaming, having experienced another night terror.

Ellison finds a box in the attic that contains a projector and several reels of Super 8 mm footage that are each labeled as innocent home movies. Ellison discovers that the films are actually murder footage depicting different families being murdered in various ways by an unseen person holding the camera. Ellison notes the appearance of a mysterious symbol in the films as well as a strange masked figure. Consulting a local deputy (James Ransone), Ellison discovers that the murders took place at different times, beginning in the 1960s and in different cities across the country. He also learns that a child from each family went missing following every murder. The deputy refers Ellison to Professor Jonas (Vincent D'Onofrio), whose expertise is the occult, to decipher the symbol in the films. Jonas tells Ellison that such symbols are that of a Pagan Babylonia deity named Bughuul (Nick King), who would kill entire families and then take one of their children in order to consume his/her soul, leaving the symbol behind.

One night, Ellison hears the film projector running and finds the missing children seated in the attic watching one of the films. Bughuul suddenly appears on camera before physically appearing before Ellison, causing him to fall off the ladder. Ellison takes the camera, projector and the films outside and burns them with petrol. His wife meets him outside and he tells her that they're moving back to their old house immediately.

At his old home, Ellison receives a video-message from Jonas, who sends him scans of historical images associated with Bughuul, including the symbol seen in the murder movies; the images have been partially destroyed by the early Christians, who believed that images of Bughuul served as a gateway for the demon to come from the spiritual realm to the mortal world; children who saw the images of Bughuul could be possessed and even abducted into the images.

Ellison discovers the projector and films (from the previous house) in his attic, along with an envelope of film labeled "extended cut endings". The deputy calls and informs him that every murdered family had previously lived in the house where the last murder took place and each new murder occurred shortly after the family moved from the crime scene into their new residence. By moving, Ellison has placed himself and his family in line to be the next victims.

The extra footage depicts the missing children coming onscreen following each murder, revealing themselves to be the killers, before suddenly disappearing. Ellison becomes light-headed, and notices a bright green liquid mixed with his coffee in the cup, along with a note reading "Good Night, Daddy" under the cup before losing consciousness. Ashley appears behind Ellison, revealing herself to be the drugger, under Bughuul's possession. Ellison awakens to find himself, Tracy and Trevor bound and gagged on the floor of the parlour next to the lit fire. Ashley approaches filming him with the 8 mm camera. Ashley then decapitates Ellison with an axe before killing Tracy and Trevor off screen, using their blood to paint images of cats, dogs and unicorns on the walls. Ashley then views the film of her murders while drawing the murder in the lid of the home movies box. The missing children stare at her through the camera, but flee when Bughuul appears. He lifts Ashley into his arms and disappears into the film with her.

The film concludes with an image of the box of films in the Oswalt family's attic, now accompanied by Ashley's reel, labeled "House Painting '12". Bughuul then appears and the screen cuts to black.

For the most part, Sinister is about its protagonist's growing obsession. Director Scott Derrickson (The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, the remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still) appears to be deeply influenced not just by the horror genre (most obviously The Shining) [but also] by such films as Michael Mann's Manhunter, Joel Schumacher's 8 mm, and Francis Ford Coppola's The Conversation. Like the main characters of those films, Ellison becomes consumed by a mystery, and spends long periods of time engrossed in the pursuit of the truth – like us, he's repulsed by what he sees, but can't quite bring himself to look away.

Jul 26, 2017 10:27 PM

Asuka Langley Souryuu is my waifu. Does that make me a masochist? I get ninja'd sometimes. Ribbit motherfucker.
Blog coming during April.~

Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling

Jul 26, 2017 10:31 PM

^^I actually am an attractive young man but PLEASE suck up and die after you praise my younger photos smh.
I love figures and I'm growing a liking on it smh smh smh
^Sugoi here, I don't talk much but everything I'll say will strike you to the depths of hell.
That much should do the work.

Jul 26, 2017 10:32 PM

Despite being new, Tangerines has left quite an impact on the Forum Games threads with his witty humour and memes. His goal is for everyone to eat tangerines everyday.

Feb 14, 2018 3:18 AM

Hello, I am Eric and I used to live on FG. Nowadays, I prefer to hang out on Discord.
I love lewd things and like to joke about them but I never take it to the level of annoying anyone. I have quite a laid-back personality and prefer to take things easy. I am also friendly and kind-hearted. I notice little details about others and act accordingly.
If you want to have fun, you might hang out with me any time. Nice to meet you all!

Feb 14, 2018 4:24 AM

Hay im Karineyn im a chill person a bit of a Perfectionist also a bit Stubborn at times but anyway see you around =)

Feb 14, 2018 4:26 AM

^^Has a presence that can calm anybody. Is just like the white colour and beautiful as ocean.

^ just like shade, I'd like to protect everyone. I'm someone who you might see around a lot. I believe there's niceness in everything.
"The gods lie. They lie because it's the best they can do.
We reach out for their lies
And we keep on living."

— Kaori Ozaki

Feb 14, 2018 4:37 AM

Hey there, everyone!
I am Chaet. I’m just 17 years old but I might come off as older as I have a mature personality. I am not easy to anger and usually very calm. I don’t hesitate to speak my mind when it is needed. I care about honesty and genuine actions. I might be mischievous toward my friends as I like teasing them. If I tasse you, that means I like you.
See you around FG!

Sep 24, 2018 1:27 AM

Karineyn, just like her name, she is beautiful. Has a heart of gold, will welcome everyone who comes her way with warm greetings. Understands everyone pretty well. Can be naughty but never bad. One of the nicest people one could ever meet.
"The gods lie. They lie because it's the best they can do.
We reach out for their lies
And we keep on living."

— Kaori Ozaki

Mar 23, 2019 9:36 AM

My name is Kirena, but the only name that really matters to me is Ken!
I use it so often and dived too deeply into this fantasy that I lost touch with weather Ken is an actual real person or just refering to Kaneki Ken. Or I lost touch with it completely and Ken just symbolizes an idea of what could have been.
Other than that I change my mal forum set very often and am overall rather sentimental and gentle, which leads to me feeling rather down most of the time, which I try to compensate by acting goofy and casual.

I also tried to revive this thread once but was left without a reply. Something I still lament and tell my best friend, my plush doll, everyday.
“I want to go back, one last time, if I can’t make it, then at least I’ll be on my way...”

Mar 24, 2019 11:40 AM

greetings! my name is noveritas and im a huge fan of literature and philosophy
im relatively new to forum games and im enjoying it so far because all the peeps here are cool as ice
one day, eventually i will come up with my own rating system and i'll update my anime/manga lists; have fun!

Mar 24, 2019 11:47 AM

hi there! I'm Mayo and I detest ketchup. I'm a Taiwanese college student currently studying in the states! I major in art and animation but I am also very open to discussions so feel free to leave a comment below on my profile about anything on my lists!

Mar 24, 2019 11:52 AM

^^Hey guys it's me, your favorite condiment!
I joined MAL for animemes but stayed for the memes.
I like good anime and if it's bad I won't like it, don't @ me.
I'm kinda geeky just like most of the people here and overall a good person.
Big respect for traditional stuff, history and procrastination.
For any questions please contact my business email - mayonnaiseISanInstrument@mail.com
Peace!

^271 reporting in! o7
I wish we could go back to the time when anime was good.
I'm a calm, friendly individual but it's hard to put my perception of myself in words.
I enjoy a good aesthetic, wholesome things, fuzzy socks and fruit tea.

君がいるそれだけで
命の全部が輝く
凍りついた心に
その鼓動が響き火を灯す
わからないままでも側に

君の側に 一番近くに

Mar 24, 2019 11:58 AM

The first thing anyone can notice about RedPanda is that she has a heart of gold, she manages to crack the toughest cookies with ease. Whenever she is around you either start feeling wholesome again or begin repenting for your sins. We all wish we had a friend even half as honest as RedPanda is. If you are feeling down just remember people like her exist and you'll start feeling good again.

Mar 24, 2019 1:28 PM

This here's lore, sure loves to draw and somehow always ends up in a draw when playing an intense game of tic-tac-toe. Knows a bit about some dutty tunes (assuming you listen to a lotta music). And possibly as her name entails, she is shrouded in rich lore that has still writes itself today, who knows what'll be added to it tomorrow?
𝚠𝚑𝚢'𝚍 𝚢𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜?

Jul 20, 2019 8:50 AM

ayo chief
oyasueme here, previously known as tokayo. I've sworn my loyalty to lemons and i'm on my way of becoming the greatest shoe collector in the world.

Jul 20, 2019 8:52 AM

Hii, I'm MAYOII but also previously known as thicktomatosauce and I had an all red layout which was prettyy cool, I like chatting on discord and bringing back old threads ^_^

Jul 20, 2019 8:59 AM

@ASlicedBread is more than just a simple slice of bread when ya butter her up the right way and aply the right jelly on her. *Stops mid way cause I'll either get people horny or hungry*

Ps: Loves yuri anime desu.~☆

Jul 20, 2019 9:23 AM

Hello, I'm Rapey! I often use tildes and stars in my typing style, as you can see~☆ Cute girls are very nice desu~
☆~Feel free to hit me up, I'm friendly~☆

insert badly written poem here

list 1list 2

Oct 18, 2019 11:16 AM

Hey there folks, a term I use to avoid misgendering people or reducing their existence to something as unimportant as that, my name is Stellapuer. Which is not to say that I am Stellapuer. It is just a name I gave myself, like a box people can lay all sorts of associations and defintions into so they have it easier in their way through the world and putting a life full of existential dread and meaningless suffering simply aside as "Stellapuer - Mal user - offline - not a friend". My real name? I forgot. It disappeared together with the love of those who gave it to me. I don't know who I am nor what I am. As this unanswerable question got too complex and led me too close to a paralyzing truth, I decided to instead let my heart, or rather most primate will, determine what I am. Unless I happen to find the strength to master my own will and live the ascetic life. That will is very strange though, it made put crap like Code Geass into my favourite anime list, even worsened by the fact that it is the inferior second season which I only love for the epic yet idiotic ending. Alas, I can't help my will and just need to follow the urge to like bad anime. Please excuse this thing you refer to as me.
“I want to go back, one last time, if I can’t make it, then at least I’ll be on my way...”

Oct 25, 2019 11:10 PM

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Oct 29, 2019 12:48 PM

Hello, everyone. My name is.., Oh well, I do not share my name with people I keep at a certain distance. Only the chosen ones are blessed with the knowledge of who I am. But for convenience’s sake, you can call me 01111010. Nice to meet you all! Even though I might seem picky in my social interactions, I am quite casual and friendly. No one would call me arrogant or distant. If anything, I might blend in the crowd, mostly not seen. Yet, this is only how I choose to live. I have a wild inner world that is way more colorful than the one you guys see. I live wild, feel wild and dream wild. But since you are not one of the close people I have, please bear with my numerical exterior. See you all!

Oct 30, 2019 6:18 AM

*Insert long ass paragraph about how she makes me feel pure and kind with her amiable vibes to the point I want to squeel in happiness*
She's my lost sibling, enough said dedu ne and have a nice day again.~☆♡

Nov 4, 2019 10:34 AM

I would write and introduction paragraph but I fear it would need to be changed each day just like your forum sets.

Nov 4, 2019 11:39 AM

Yo! It's NoVeritas in the building. I like kicking back and enjoying the high life ya dig. If it's in space, i'm flying out cowboy. If there's a criminal out there that needs to be caught, you know i'm there out for their bounty.

I'm broke as hell cause my colleagues always somehow mess up the thugs I bounce. Anyhow if you made it this far, don't be a bad guy and I won't have to bust a cap on ya.

Nov 5, 2019 6:32 PM

Konichiwa Stranger-kun. Let us skip the ordinary introduction bullshit thing, cause it's TIME TO D-D-D-DUEEEL. Anyways, I'm a normal person who is currently single, I won't involve myself in any new relationship unless if you try to catch me like a pokemon fufufu ~
In addition, if you ever feel bored or something, we can play Jajanken ! Sayonara Stranger-kun.

Nov 5, 2019 7:26 PM

Hi. Xelecus here. I listen to Panic at the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Sleeping With Sirens, and Falling in Reverse. I am pretty deep, I enjoy having late-night philosophical conversations. If you want to talk to me then go ahead.

Ciao
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 5, 2019 10:59 PM

euphoria_fedoria is just your average girl living in the us that simply goes to an average american school. but maybe she's not so average if she's on MAL? she likes to watch a certain anime called madoka magica. she got into this show after a close friend of hers told her to watch it. her friend is a big fan of anime, which euphoria herself was skeptical of until she actually watched madoka. honestly, now that euphoria thinks about it, she wonders how she made friends with her in the first place—all she knows is that she's known her since childhood. the end of madoka made her feel so empty inside that she's begun to forgot how they exactly met, but anyway just know that they're friends and that she watched the show because of it. in fact she's become so obsessed with meduka that she started binging the show over and over and not really talking to anyone. but there was one day in school that she remembered to go to school and talked to her friend who introduced her to madoka in the first place. her friend was pretty shocked to see that she was still alive after binging the show and movies over and over so much that she started skipping school for years, so when she saw euphoria again she told her that she was worried about her, saying that she was worried that euphoria might have forgotten her social skills through all that animu binging. luckily euphoria still has great social skills despite not really doing much other than binging meduka and playing video games. her friend doesnt completely believe her, so they kinda hang out and chat since it's been forever. her friend convinces euphoria to do some activities but euphoria doesnt really care and just tells her friend that she'll just join a club or something. unfortunately her friend somehow made a madoka meguca club and kinda practically makes her join. the lit club's pretty short and only has four total members: her friend the bundle of sunshine, a deceivingly cute girl, a timid and mysterious girl, and the boring president who only ever says "will you promise to spend the most time with me?♥"

Nov 6, 2019 7:07 AM

I am the Gem of my Soul.
Magic my master and time my bane.
Having looped over thousand times..
Unfettered by time..
But fettered by goal.
Consantly forged by error and trial.
Yet my future remains out of reach.
So, as I pray -
Unlimited Magia Works"

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]