Forum Settings
Forums

Write an introduction paragraph about the person above you

Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Apr 3, 2015 9:13 AM

Everyone knows that MAL has always had enjoyable forum games. One way that people enjoyed this 50 years ago was through the art of writing. It soon became very tiresome to write so many words, so threads were started that summed up a person in one word. Re-introducing an old method to MAL users will re-invigorate their interests in anime, alienate them from their friends, and most likely, cause them to not post in this thread.

Aug 5, 2015 8:20 PM

Here was a great man called Gauchorino. He was the one who you could call an interesting sort. Always thinking of new way to entertain people, never seen sulky and dejected. His choice in representing pic has always been objectionable, but that does not stop him from being loved and respected the same by everyone who has had the fortunate to know him.
Haruhi ism
It's fun, isn't it?

Aug 5, 2015 8:30 PM
here was yaiba he was gay and told me not to make a paragraph about him lol

Aug 5, 2015 8:37 PM

Here was -Songbird (I don't know what else to write)
Stop calling me your bunny I won't hop and you don't own me

Aug 5, 2015 8:41 PM

here was michael who had only one dream and that dream was to suck l's dick. michael everyday masturbates to l at least 3-4 times and has naked posters of him in his room.
thank you, taiyaki

Aug 5, 2015 8:46 PM
here was crashino nobody knew where he came from but rolled along with it
may have been born from tns's asshole

Aug 5, 2015 8:49 PM
Enemy Stand

Here was -Songbird, possibly a Red_Keys alt.

Sep 22, 2015 1:41 PM

In past days, Ghost In the Shell was very popular among many. Few would argue it has lost its strong fanbase, however. BatoKusanagi represents a portion of this, one showing great passion for it, openly. Though I have seldom ever seen his face, his interest in complex, suspenseful animation and his cool, confident personality causes his fellow users to be awestricken in the working knowledge he has of his favorite shows and in living well, by his many posts and sundry other efforts he has made throughout MAL.
Modified by Gauchorino, Sep 22, 2015 1:45 PM

Sep 22, 2015 2:18 PM

Gauchorino is one hell of an interesting bloke. His taste in anime is good and it leans towards older stuff for the most part. He is also well versed in cinema.
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys

Oct 10, 2015 3:43 PM

Forum Games is deck of wildcards. It features friends of the extremely uptight and verso throughout the overly personable. razortongue fits into a good square of a bit of shyness but a fine-biting wit. He's revealingly responsive when someone (especially me) says something seemingly unassuming within but embarassing without; wherefore, a right, sharp moniker he donned upon the top of his avatar, then. He seems to have said some nonsense about me having about my knowledge concerning cinema, too, but besides this seldom quirkiness he's exhibited, he's a well-rounded, well-meaning, and well-liked hopeful elite.

Feb 12, 2016 9:15 PM

They like to take care of themselves. Now
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Feb 12, 2016 9:17 PM
This lady knows how to rock a scarf. She posts frequently, so get used to seeing her face. She doesn't know the meaning of a 'bad forum set'. She'll impress you with her politeness and all-around good manners!

Coming your way this exact moment, andy gali!

Feb 12, 2016 9:25 PM

This young lad here is Marnie. He is into anime and often posts in the forum games with honesty and kindness. Not once was he ever pissed off, he never trolled as well because he is one of the few that actually wants to have healthy forum games. Lovely man.

Feb 13, 2016 3:00 PM

There's nothing more Aixsha wants to do than become a lawyer. You know why? Because she wants a taste of getting into that courtroom and winning points in the name of justice. All done by slamming her fist into the table and yelling "MY CLIENT IS INNOCENT!"

Feb 13, 2016 3:04 PM
Redtie's only dream was to be super kawaii..but his biggest challenge comes when snuggling the biggest plush dolls is not enough. RED TIE. ONE TIE. ONE COLOR. Enter his viewpoint of liking specific anime and manga that most people wouldn't want to ever experience once in their lives.

Get ready to put this tie on because there is no going back!

Feb 13, 2016 3:15 PM
After years of mountain climbing and soul-searching, SymphonySpring has seen the truth of the world - that it's really flipping amazing! He'll put a smile on your face! He'll solve a puzzle while playing a violin, oh yeah! He's SymphonySpring, believe it!

Feb 13, 2016 3:30 PM

From what I can tell, Marnie is a pretty cool guy - even conversations about shoe-tying can be interesting so long as you're talking to him about it! Very relatable, I'd bet you'd find something that you have in common with him. Makes nice, unabrasive posts. I dig his forum set too.

Feb 13, 2016 4:29 PM

The sun is overhead, radiating its unabating ray of sustenance, in its full blinding glory perched between almost transparent clouds on a perfect blue canvas, the idyllic landscape almost undisturbed except for a gentle breeze that washes over the grass as if they're waves encircling an expansive green sea split only by a winding stream, like a snake reflecting the steel-blue sky on its back. No fairy tail setting is complete without a prince, and this one comes in the form of a 19 year old male idol whose perks includes being a good swimmer, sought to take the entire industry by storm. Propped up against a lone tree, he looks towards the creek dreamily, absorbing the tranquil atmosphere as he watches Takane and Hibiki of iDOLM@STER, no doubt his girlfriends, playing in the creek, splashing the cool water on each other, their loving eyes gleaming a combination of sunshine, water, and happiness. Stopping suddenly in their frolic, they turned towards the prince, beckoning for him to join them. As he began getting up, everything became black for a second before the fragments of his vision slowly returns, and surely he came to the realization that everything was a dream, a bittersweet lie. What lays before him is not a Elysion scene, rather, a mundane one of college life and unceasing tempests of work. To kill this unappealing reality, he turns to the fantasy of anime, a perpetual dream adjourned by the whims of his Internet connection.

Feb 13, 2016 6:13 PM

Toska is a wonder whose skills in making somebody feel much cooler than they really are are only rivaled by his skill in constructing colorful and hauntingily accurate stories with his power over words. As I sit here red in the face over the carefully painted portrait of yours truly, I wonder if my feeble words do this user any justice. Thank you, I am in tears, GG.

Feb 13, 2016 7:15 PM

Looking into the mirror, I don't see all that much in myself. But, putting aside my vampiric nature, I like to think that my good friend Sad knows just what to say, to describe how I look. How I feel, how I gaze at the world. So I will trust him as I have many times before, to do me justice in a way that I simply cannot. I'll let him take it from here.

Riggy is something we have all seen before. An easy smile on a dark day, a kind gesture when you’re feeling gray. They’re the laugh you hear in the corridors, in the cafeteria, outside on the grass. The drum of rain on the windows, the gentle wind that runs across your skin. The flushed cheeks of a child in winter, the wrinkles of an old man waiting to see his loved one. He’s the crunch of autumn leaves, the sway of sunflowers, and the sound of waves on a faraway beach. The familiar feel of belonging, the tears of the forgotten, and the ache of fond memories. He’s the spring in your step, the hand in your own and the smell of home.

As you sit in the corner of the library with just enough tabs open to disguise your four thousand posts on MAL, you can look across and see such a college student anywhere. Perhaps you should log off, and go say hello.

Feb 13, 2016 7:24 PM

Sad? Don't be fooled, Vexper is not the one that's sad. That's actually us. Dive into his adventure/choice threads and get ready for a world of hurt because there was never a happy ending planned.

Feb 13, 2016 7:31 PM

RedTie is a 20 year old man fond of Visual Novels and overall cutesy and moe characters, even though he is a bit shy to actually admit it since he isn't really open about it in the real world. His username is. result of one funny little outfit he wore before so it just kinda stuck as his online pen names. Other than that, the man loves winter and his biggest desire is to cuddle and keep a girl warm in his loving embrace.

Feb 14, 2016 6:06 PM

We're greeted by a small but tidy room of little furnishings outside of the necessities, accentuated by the numerous law books neatly stacked on top of a desk, in which sat a girl idly at work. Brushing hair away from her face, Aixsha looks up from the illustration she is working on to take a look outside her window. It is her tendency to stay indoors. She prefers to observe it from the comfort of her abode, like peering from one end of the tunnel into a brave new world.

Instead of the vibrant tropical city she's accustomed to, what awaits her gaze is a Winter Wonderland. Like miniature clouds making their slow descent towards the horizon, by and by the snow falls gracefully upon the gradually rising ground. In an instant, the scene fades away, leaving naught behind but memory, the moment encapsulated in her drawing.

With a start she turn towards the door, where a cute cat purrs.

Feb 15, 2016 4:39 AM
Toska is your everyday MAL user who carries a dark secret: his signature can make a grown adult go "awwww". Join him on an epic journey into different universes and find the true meaning of what it means to be an anime fan.

But seriously, that signature though...its just...aww.

Feb 15, 2016 4:55 PM

“Think tall, wide. A man whose shoulders could bear the weight of a small child, maybe even two. But only if they’re twins, naturally. Now, what would you say about such a man?”

“I don’t think he’d need a stepladder to change a light-bulb, sir.”

“No-no. We are not talking logically here, think more broadly. Tap into that imagination someone thought up. Think of a moustache, a frizzy one. I’d imagine you’d quite like comb it. Think of a man with eyes that smoulder. That hold you captive as he levels you with his sweet, sweet voice. Now, what would you say about such a man?”

“Are we looking for Freddie Mercury, sir?”

“Come now Watson, by my calculations we will miss him by a good few years. Back to the case. Imagine a man with fingers fit only to thread needles, with feet that only touch the finest of leather. Her Majesty curtseys at the mere thought of his batting eyelashes.”

“I think we are getting somewhere now, sir.”

“Are we? Because by my reckoning Watson this alias of ‘SymphonySpring’ doesn’t really make any sense to me. For someone who strangles people with violin strings he doesn’t seem to take much pride in it. The only murders on record have occurred in winter.”

“Well sir, could it, ahem, could it be that he returns to his usual line of work when-“

By god Watson. Why didn’t you say something sooner?”

Feb 20, 2016 7:54 PM
Sad (Homo Tristis) is a subspecies of Homo Sapiens discovered in 2013 with singular characteristics like the capacity of photosynthesis, constant depression and advanced neural regeneration.
They usually have a ki of 2224 and can be found in MAL website (usually forum games). They are an endangered species with low percentage of survival.

Feb 22, 2016 5:05 PM

A casual anime fan of 19, each fleeting day brings her ever closer to her vicennial Birthday, but also a year closer to Death's embrace - for her tendency to smoke laying down, and being in constant contact with the most lovable nightmares, kittens, are an obvious detriment to her well-being.

Idly spending her days in a castle in the sky, alone, except for the companionship of adorable felines, she rejects any and all random requests for friendship from every corner of the world, choosing instead to indulge in fictional adventures, awaiting her one true prince, her homme fatale, by the name of Killua Zoldyck.

You didn't hear this from me, but I have inquired, from many a settler, a dark, dark secret. FrozenWhiskers is a cat herself, who've taken the form of woman. That explains her Killua obsession.

Feb 22, 2016 6:19 PM

Captain’s log. Stardate 5023.3.

Today we approach our destination. A distorted distress call from the faraway USS MAL pulled us away from our original mission, the planetary exploration of the unknown FG system.

“Captain @Toska, we seem to be experiencing interference with our communications system as we get closer to the signal.”

A small elvish looking creature revolves in a chair shaped like a broken egg cup, his grotesque-yet-interesting face comes into view.

“Lt. Commander @Richie, can we run a full scan on their ship from our current coordinates?”

“What type sir?”

“A cat scan, of course.” Toska turns and smiles into space, hiding his amusement.

“I’ll s-see what Lieutenant @Marnie can do, sir.” He stammers eagerly as he makes to escape.

“Richie, where are you going?”

“To get-“

The creature stands and approaches his first officer.

“Bring me Chief Petty Officer @andy_gali before you head for your scan.”

“Y-yes sir.” His confused reply barely escaped his lips as he rounded the corner in fear.

The creature sighed. Incompetence surrounds him on every front, he thought. A feint popping sound is heard behind him as a door slides open. A friendly-looking albeit overly tall crew member enters. Her pointy ears are almost scraping the ceiling as she bows her head in deference and splits her fingers in an unusual manner toward nobody in particular.

“I’ve told you to stop doing that, it makes me feel weird.”

“Sorry Captain, Nurse @Aixsha just gave me a manicure.”

He beckons her to his space window.

“What do you think about all of this, Andy?”

“Sir. Commander @Puns is not one to steer his ship into danger-“

“He could probably manage it if he had arms-“

“Like I was saying captain, Puns is a good leader. But, we should rightfully approach with caution.”

To be continued…

Feb 22, 2016 7:09 PM

Sad is a sad little human that has retired from modding due to not being able to take people's shit anymore. However, despite no longer having any authority in its natural habitat, it still lives and shitposts for another day.
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Feb 23, 2016 2:18 AM

What we have here is the future king of our country.
A lot of people already fear him for his anger problems which also reflect in his conversations.
Despite his hot-headed nature, Kingubermensch still enjoys anime platonically, if it's entertaining of course.

* It's just you.

Feb 23, 2016 3:06 AM

Right across the field filled with blood, knives and decaying corpses of their hapless victims, the one left standing, wielding their bloody shiv after enjoying a rather vigorous exercise, is someone known as Puns.

Known for their sarcastic nature and their compelling aura at first glance, Puns is also greatly renowned as a fellow MAL'er for being one of the few users who treasure their undying devotion for Undertale and Sans.

Puns is always up and ready for any sort of conversation, whether it be casual or serious, with any sort of being that stumbles upon their domain. And fret not, they won't bite.

Lies are full
of endless possibilies.

Feb 23, 2016 3:12 AM

As far as i'm concerned, Nihlium is just your average/ typical forum games user. He shit posts frequently and spouts nonsense the rest of the time.

He's a seemingly nice person though.

Feb 24, 2016 4:23 PM

“I’m worried about our son, Henry.”

“Why, darling?”

“W-well… he has put a sign on his bedroom door saying ‘Do not disturb, date with waifu.’ I knocked but he didn’t answer, I heard weird sounds coming from inside.”

“Wait, who exactly is Waifu? A friend from school? and what sort of sounds?”

“He’s never brought a friend home before, let alone a date, Henry. It sounded like... squelching.”

“I thought he would introduce her to us, he did with his imaginary friend when he was little.”

“You think it’s a she? I wonder about that boy you know. Last time I was allowed inside there was… little boys on his screen.”

little boys?

“They were dressed as girls though, I think we should go and see what’s going on in there darling, something isn’t right. I hope he’s not dressing up in my clothing.”

“He wouldn’t do that again would he?”

“Let’s go and see.”

Jan 28, 2017 12:57 PM

Sad-chan was lying in bed one morning in his apartment located at one of those streets where the sidewalk is always wet with rain from the night prior. He is about mid-twenty in age, of medium-tall height, with features that can be mistaken for those of any hipster.

Having dropped out of college six months into his first year of study a while back, he now assumes a post of being MAL's permanent NEET poster, a job he is quite shitty at, in fact, considering the numerous abrupt breaks he takes whenever a kouhai refuses to do his bidding.

After an hour of doing nothing, Sad-chan rises languidly from his bed. He walks over to the window and looks out. This particular morning is just like any other mornings in this part of town; the sky is a dreary gray with clouds hanging like smudged clumps of cotton, and the street below is crowded with cars. Not a person is in sight. Unperturbed, after years of looking out this window, he relocates to his computer in one motion, making sure to step over all the debris.

"What can I do to waste my time today? Sure, I can always watch another movie and add to my list of 2000+ completions on letterbox, but war dramas and pretentious retellings of my life experiences written in the 1950s is getting old." He takes a sip of beer, noting that it tastes like cat piss (one should wonder how he came to know how that taste). "Why did I buy all this beer when it's fucking disgusting reeeeeeeeeeeee." His neighbors were already used to his autistic screechings; they are only afraid of him breaking into their room, when they are at work, to beat up their 4-year-old son on Thursday nights.

So, as usual, he logs on to MAL to ask the Forum Game residents for their nudes.

Jan 28, 2017 4:10 PM

Tiramisu likes psychological anime and dislikes "moeshit" unless it's Yuru Yuri, and gave Dog Days the lowest troll score possible. He doesn't watch anime to enjoy what he likes. He hurt hundreds of shows that people actually do like with his scores. And he owes Hayao Miyazaki favors.
Blog coming during April.~

Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling

Jan 28, 2017 4:12 PM

I LOVE ECCHI IS A FUCKING TRANNY ASS CUNT WHO ONLY WEAKNESSES IS STANKY PUSSY AND GIRLS. HE MAKES SHITLISTS FOR FUN AND DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT NO ONE SAYS EVEN IF HES VERY HATED. HE IS CURRENTLY IN LOVE WITH THE DEMON QUEEN AND EVEN TRIBUTED A SET FOR HER. CONGRATS YOU BITCH!
Go back to being a naked monkey, sweetie!

Jan 28, 2017 4:13 PM

Gracey is a yandere girl with tsun tendencies who loves @Wretch, and insulting people, and when in private is nice.
Stop calling me your bunny I won't hop and you don't own me

Jan 28, 2017 4:15 PM

MIKEY IS A NEET WHO SPENDS HIS TIME FAPPING TO LOLI GIRLS WHO WEARS TRAINING BRAS
IN HIS SPARE TIME YOU CAN FIND HIM IN A OLD CINDERELLA DRESS DOING KAROAKE TO LOVE LIVE OP

Jan 28, 2017 4:16 PM

METTATON SPEARS ME EVERY NIGHT AND IS MY SUGAR DADDY SLAVE.
UTENA IS THE BEST ANIME OUT THERE. IF YOU DISAGREE, GO KYS.
EVERY CUNT ON MAL IS MY SLAVE BITCH!.

FATBOY AND WRETCH'S ORGANS TASTE SO GOOD LMAO

slán abhaile corcaigh
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin

☘ ☘ ☘

Currently stealing your heart,
your women and also your job

Jan 28, 2017 4:18 PM
ab imo pectore

Hi I am a fun loving Englishman who is a little Irish. My bants is off the charts and I love a good laugh, you may find my jokes corny but actually I love silly jokes and randomness.
I am nice so don't be put off by my memage.

Felix qui potuit rerum
cognoscere causas.

Jan 28, 2017 4:21 PM

LOL IDK WHAT TO SAY FOR ODY

Jan 28, 2017 4:44 PM

hey guys, my name's icarenot, even though i actually do care, i'm just too tsundere to show it. i'm also secretly in love with gracey, i fantasise every night about her fucking me with a rusted pitchfork while rats eat me alive.

they say they'll hold on tight
but is that really the truth?
if i'm let go of now,
i'll just fade to blue

●    ●

Jan 28, 2017 5:05 PM

Hey guys, Magic here! My Profile is so sweet and cute it gives you diabetes, my forum sets always involve the same exact character, and my Husbando is @Demonskul777

Jan 28, 2017 5:12 PM

I'm fatboyftw, I'm not telling you my real name because you'll misspell it! I'm pretty lazy, but right now I'm working hard so I can be lazy later. That also means I'll be pretty busy, so I won't be spending much time here. I'm kinda into every form of media, but I guess I kinda stuck to the Japanese side of things!
♪ oh god ♪ _
♪ i miss you ♪ _

the artwork belongs to Yukihiro Nakamura

_now playing: pj harvey - the piano
____________⏮️ ⏯️ ⏭️

Jan 28, 2017 5:17 PM

demonskul777 said:
I'm fatboyftw, I'm not telling you my real name because you'll misspell it! I'm pretty lazy, but right now I'm working hard so I can be lazy later. That also means I'll be pretty busy, so I won't be spending much time here. I'm kinda into every form of media, but I guess I kinda stuck to the Japanese side of things!

Shit that's good. Might be because you're a writer. I may steal this and put it on my profile.

OT: I'm Demonskul, don't let my lewd forum sets trick you, I'm actually a pretty serious guy. I'm also the only admin on the Bancrew Discord that actually does anything. I also like to write!

Jan 28, 2017 5:21 PM

I'm Fatboy! I am totally not fat,in the military, and comic nerd and LOVES NGE. I love shinji because he's totally relatable. I mean we're both shit right? Oh and I love anything Gracey related. Gracey is my favorite and my waifu ofc. Idc how many times she tortures me, I will fight through the pain in order to see her smile~

LOL

Jan 28, 2017 5:23 PM

UM HEY FAGGOTS
BOW DOWN BITCHES
IM HERE TO TAKE YOUR SOULS AND EAT YOUR DELICIOUS ORGANS

METTATON IS SO PERFECT AND NO SLAVE CAN TOUCH HIM LIKE I CAN

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.

Jan 28, 2017 5:24 PM

^^ That went...better than expected.

Oh this is gonna be fun. Time to break my Caps lock key.

OT: I'M GRACEY! I LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN COLLECTING SLAVES ON FG (SINCE EVERYONE HERE IS SHIT) WELL...EXCEPT FOR METTATON OFC. NUI IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!

WHAT'S THAT NUI, WE SHOULD TORTURE FATBOYFTW AGAIN? THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL!

^ Oh god, this is going to be hard.

Shoryu here! I'm FG's resident stalker. My name might seem like a Street Fighter reference but I haven't played that shit. My past times inculde: Being a smart ass and stalking the plebs on FG.

Jan 28, 2017 5:24 PM
The demonskul777 works like a spiral; the further you delve into the subject, the more it emanates from a point, giving the impression that it works like a chameleon with an emotional detachment or catharsis. However, as we look closely, the best example of how this fish works is akin to Salvador Dali's mind, but this can also mean that they indulge in self pity and or potential depression and mentions how he or she can be a potential candidate for the qualifications of a deeply internal friendship. As we humans grow up later in life, we learn that we cannot do things on our own, which is why we need friends. How we deal with them is what we need to do for ourselves.

Jan 28, 2017 5:26 PM

You talk a lot LOL

Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »