Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Apr 1, 2015 7:50 PM

The ending looks like there could be a possibility of a Season 3. What do you guys think? I'm just asking for the pure curiosity and the fact that Sei still hasn't made an appearance. What a shame.. :(

Hopeful though!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 1, 2015 9:34 PM

There's been a twitter announcement of two OVAs - one for each series.

But there's a danger of it being an April Fools joke.

Apr 1, 2015 9:42 PM

I honestly haven't been following the popularity of this show.

That said, I do hope they continue it. If they do, I don't know if it will be a sequel or not. There was a decent gap between S1 and S2. They kind of locked themselves into this set of characters having a relationship with the past generation and for the most part exhausted it. Part of the charm of the show is experiencing the competition through a new group fighters so I doubt we will see this group in the spotlight again. If they tv sequel this universe I would think the time leap would be significant as to kind of give it a clean slate to work off of while still keeping the competition history intact. But shall see.

I do hope there is more to this gundam build series because it is fun to watch.

Apr 2, 2015 5:51 AM

I need MOARZ

» Escapism.

Apr 2, 2015 9:22 AM
Please no more Gundam G Fighters Try...............please do make Gundam Build Fighters S3.

Or a Crossborne adaptation because i haven't been able to like either of the 2 Gundam shows this season.

Apr 3, 2015 9:01 PM

Haha yep! I did see the Twitter announcement for an OVA!

I do hope for a season 3. I neeeeeed one!!!

I also need to see Sei's face and how Reiji and Aila are doing too!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 8, 2015 1:26 AM
i hope they make a season 3. i mean, try's ending set it up. they didn't go to the world championship but could for season 3. sei could come back along with various other season 1 characters

Jun 18, 2016 5:25 AM
I really do hope so that season 3 come out Also nearly the end of the episode it said "this isnt goodbye"(final episode( episode 25))

Jun 27, 2016 3:13 AM
I think the season 3 story will be all about the Open Tournament/ World Tournament....so excited tho