Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Apr 2, 2015 1:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 3459
They don't even have to
 
Apr 2, 2015 1:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 474
First reply should have closed the thread.
Insertanamehere said:
Blind fanboys who can't see anything beside the imagined depth of their porn game I guess.
I mean,who wants a 10 hour monologue on how Saber makes Shirou hard?

BR pls
    
   
 
Apr 2, 2015 1:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 6842
nocorras said:
They don't even have to


 
Apr 2, 2015 1:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 3459
Grey-Zone said:
nocorras said:
They don't even have to




Yeah but the viewer doesn't know what Rin knows/sees/thinks which is my point.

 
Apr 3, 2015 12:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 253
I don't know or care about the bickering or infighting between any of you, and I haven't read the VN or seen the DEEN adaptation.

I just thought cour 1 of UBW was bland. Tsundere and weak AF male lead in a school setting with some poorly described fantasy elements for which the rules and boundaries are never defined, screwing off in said school setting because reasons. Like every other anime these days. May as well be a visual novel adaptation. Whatevs.

If there are no characters I find interesting enough to get me past the weak, bland plot, why should I continue?

Obviously this is just one woman's opinion. Maybe it gets better. Maybe it doesn't. It is what it is. It's certainly no masterpiece, though.

I guess at least there isn't some 20-something dude creeping on a middle school girl yet, so, that's a plus?
¿Como es Juan?
 
Apr 3, 2015 12:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 3459
I don't get why people harp on the school setting. It's barely shown and they haven't been there in a while.

Not going to school means Rin doesn't learn about the boundary field, doesn't learn about Kuzuki, doesn't learn about Shinji, doesn't learn about Shirou.
 
Apr 3, 2015 12:30 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 7317
RAWRfizzz said:
I don't know or care about the bickering or infighting between any of you, and I haven't read the VN or seen the DEEN adaptation.

I just thought cour 1 of UBW was bland. Tsundere and weak AF male lead in a school setting with some poorly described fantasy elements for which the rules and boundaries are never defined, screwing off in said school setting because reasons. Like every other anime these days. May as well be a visual novel adaptation. Whatevs.

If there are no characters I find interesting enough to get me past the weak, bland plot, why should I continue?
Then don't lol

Or you could be cool like us and read the porn game, which should fix around 80% of the things you mentioned.

Or you could not do that either.

Perhaps I should have tuna for lunch.
 
Apr 3, 2015 12:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 2432
RAWRfizzz said:
I don't know or care about the bickering or infighting between any of you, and I haven't read the VN or seen the DEEN adaptation.

I just thought cour 1 of UBW was bland. Tsundere and weak AF male lead in a school setting with some poorly described fantasy elements for which the rules and boundaries are never defined, screwing off in said school setting because reasons. Like every other anime these days. May as well be a visual novel adaptation. Whatevs.

If there are no characters I find interesting enough to get me past the weak, bland plot, why should I continue?

Obviously this is just one woman's opinion. Maybe it gets better. Maybe it doesn't. It is what it is. It's certainly no masterpiece, though.

I guess at least there isn't some 20-something dude creeping on a middle school girl yet, so, that's a plus?


This adaptation omits a lot of the more subtle but critical details that made the VN and characters so loved by many. If this show bores you, then you could try the VN or just simply drop it entirely.
 
Apr 3, 2015 12:53 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2302
Grey-Zone said:

None of this outrage would have happened if this was the first F/sn adaption, am I correct?


I can't disagree with that tbh.

First adaptation: Everyone will be more or less expect it to mess up. Less salt........

Remake by a well known studio who already showed good work with Type Moon related stuff:

Expectations get high but so does the salt when they make similar mistakes (please no same-similar wars......-_-) of forgetting characterization or mistakenly representing the MC again.

This is supposed to be Emiya's story not Seiba story like DEEN. Leaving aside personal complaints like Shirou-Rin relationship looking more like Rin manhandling Shirou instead of their equal footing or teasing nature, if i watched it as a first time viewer i would have definitely called Shirou an idiot for screaming at Archer when he saved him at the Temple scene while dodging beam spam or thought of his blocking Lancer or Rider more luck than skills.


nocorras said:
I don't get why people harp on the school setting. It's barely shown and they haven't been there in a while.


It's not mature enough for them and it's also a cheap excuse since they can't come up actual reasons.

 
Apr 3, 2015 12:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 23708
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Grey-Zone said:

None of this outrage would have happened if this was the first F/sn adaption, am I correct?


I can't disagree with that tbh.

First adaptation: Everyone will be more or less expect it to mess up. Less salt........

Remake by a well known studio who already showed good work with Type Moon related stuff:

Expectations get high but so does the salt when they make similar mistakes (please no same-similar wars......-_-) of forgetting characterization or mistakenly representing the MC again.

This is supposed to be Emiya's story not Seiba story like DEEN. Leaving aside personal complaints like Shirou-Rin relationship looking more like Rin manhandling Shirou instead of their equal footing or teasing nature, if i watched it as a first time viewer i would have definitely called Shirou an idiot for screaming at Archer when he saved him at the Temple scene while dodging beam spam or thought of his blocking Lancer or Rider more luck than skills.


nocorras said:
I don't get why people harp on the school setting. It's barely shown and they haven't been there in a while.


It's not mature enough for them and it's also a cheap excuse since they can't come up actual reasons.


TBH the "school setting" criticism is just an excuse to express a perception on the show that is formed by all the butts, eating scenes and poor characterization.
 
Apr 3, 2015 1:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 5459
RAWRfizzz said:
I don't know or care about the bickering or infighting between any of you, and I haven't read the VN or seen the DEEN adaptation.

I just thought cour 1 of UBW was bland. Tsundere and weak AF male lead in a school setting with some poorly described fantasy elements for which the rules and boundaries are never defined, screwing off in said school setting because reasons. Like every other anime these days. May as well be a visual novel adaptation. Whatevs.

If there are no characters I find interesting enough to get me past the weak, bland plot, why should I continue?

Obviously this is just one woman's opinion. Maybe it gets better. Maybe it doesn't. It is what it is. It's certainly no masterpiece, though.

I guess at least there isn't some 20-something dude creeping on a middle school girl yet, so, that's a plus?


Yet another "School=oh noes this is crap". You'd think some of these guys had been in the HGW at their schools to have such a phobia of them >_>

In any case, if you don't like it, drop it, don't rate it and move on. Or read the VN.
 
Apr 3, 2015 1:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2432
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

nocorras said:
I don't get why people harp on the school setting. It's barely shown and they haven't been there in a while.


It's not mature enough for them and it's also a cheap excuse since they can't come up actual reasons.

^this
Act like the whole anime only focus on school. they just butthurt on school setting since they're jealous that FSN franchise better than their favorite anime.
 
Apr 3, 2015 1:22 AM
something here

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 10803
RAWRfizzz said:
May as well be a visual novel adaptation.

Um....it....it is.


If there are no characters I find interesting enough to get me past the weak, bland plot, why should I continue?

Don't?
Also you gave Fate/Zero a 4 and 5 so not sure why you picked this up after that.
 
Apr 3, 2015 2:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 358
RAWRfizzz said:
I don't know or care about the bickering or infighting between any of you, and I haven't read the VN or seen the DEEN adaptation.

I just thought cour 1 of UBW was bland. Tsundere and weak AF male lead in a school setting with some poorly described fantasy elements for which the rules and boundaries are never defined, screwing off in said school setting because reasons. Like every other anime these days. May as well be a visual novel adaptation. Whatevs.

If there are no characters I find interesting enough to get me past the weak, bland plot, why should I continue?

Obviously this is just one woman's opinion. Maybe it gets better. Maybe it doesn't. It is what it is. It's certainly no masterpiece, though.

I guess at least there isn't some 20-something dude creeping on a middle school girl yet, so, that's a plus?


troll post
 
Apr 3, 2015 2:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 9208
Grapekiwi said:
RAWRfizzz said:
I don't know or care about the bickering or infighting between any of you, and I haven't read the VN or seen the DEEN adaptation.

I just thought cour 1 of UBW was bland. Tsundere and weak AF male lead in a school setting with some poorly described fantasy elements for which the rules and boundaries are never defined, screwing off in said school setting because reasons. Like every other anime these days. May as well be a visual novel adaptation. Whatevs.

If there are no characters I find interesting enough to get me past the weak, bland plot, why should I continue?

Obviously this is just one woman's opinion. Maybe it gets better. Maybe it doesn't. It is what it is. It's certainly no masterpiece, though.

I guess at least there isn't some 20-something dude creeping on a middle school girl yet, so, that's a plus?


troll post
She dislikes Fate Stay Night, what a troll.
 
Apr 3, 2015 2:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 358
Lollo36 said:
Grapekiwi said:


troll post
She dislikes Fate Stay Night, what a troll.


[i]May as well be a visual novel adaptation[/i]

gee idk, I wonder what this is?
 
Apr 3, 2015 2:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 9208
Grapekiwi said:
Lollo36 said:
She dislikes Fate Stay Night, what a troll.


[i]May as well be a visual novel adaptation[/i]

gee idk, I wonder what this is?

I interpreted it as: "all those guys talk about how the source material is better than the adaptation, but I don't care, whatever".
 
Apr 3, 2015 2:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 358
Lollo36 said:
Grapekiwi said:


[i]May as well be a visual novel adaptation[/i]

gee idk, I wonder what this is?

I interpreted it as: "all those guys talk about how the source material is better than the adaptation, but I don't care, whatever".


that doesnt make sense in the context used. if youre not enjoying a show, theres no point forcing yourself through it either. like someone else said, you gave fate zero 4/10. What made you think the sequel would be different?
Not that things cant vary (you could've enjoyed this even if you hated zero, thats possible), but just basing that on what youve said and how that isnt the case here in relation to your past review towards F/Z it doesnt take a genius to realize you just might not like this series.
 
Apr 3, 2015 2:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 9208
Grapekiwi said:
that doesnt make sense in the context used.

Ok. After 4 pages of people discussing exactly that, she writes "may as well be a VN adaptation, whatever", and it doesn't make sense in context?
if youre not enjoying a show, theres no point forcing yourself through it either. like someone else said, you gave fate zero 4/10. What made you think the sequel would be different?

What?
Not that things cant vary (you could've enjoyed this even if you hated zero, thats possible), but just basing that on what youve said and how that isnt the case here in relation to your past review towards F/Z it doesnt take a genius to realize you just might not like this series.

And what part of this makes her a troll? Poor argumentation like "school setting" doesn't mean that she's trolling.
 
Apr 3, 2015 2:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 358
Lollo36 said:
Grapekiwi said:
that doesnt make sense in the context used.

Ok. After 4 pages of people discussing exactly that, she writes "may as well be a VN adaptation, whatever", and it doesn't make sense in context?
if youre not enjoying a show, theres no point forcing yourself through it either. like someone else said, you gave fate zero 4/10. What made you think the sequel would be different?

What?
Not that things cant vary (you could've enjoyed this even if you hated zero, thats possible), but just basing that on what youve said and how that isnt the case here in relation to your past review towards F/Z it doesnt take a genius to realize you just might not like this series.

And what part of this makes her a troll? Poor argumentation like "school setting" doesn't mean that she's trolling.


stop reaching. fate zero is a prequel, whatever.

No, it doesnt. not sure why youre defending her in the first place.

"I guess at least there isn't some 20-something dude creeping on a middle school girl yet, so, that's a plus?"

thats a pretty unnecessary comment to add on to an already questionable post.
 
Apr 3, 2015 2:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 9208
Her arguments can easily be proven wrong, but imho she's serious and she's not trolling.
I think she's referring to Kariya in that quote, as hilarious as it can seem.
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 8307
One piece and death note are in their favs XD.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 358
Lollo36 said:
Her arguments can easily be proven wrong, but imho she's serious and she's not trolling.
I think she's referring to Kariya in that quote, as hilarious as it can seem.


if thats true, then she must've watched a different Fate Zero than I did - because that was not even remotely close to his motive, nor was that ever implied.

(Which is why it seems like trolling.)
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2432
I think when she said " May as well as Visual Novel adaption." mean "same school setting like most other anime/visual novels nowadays".

but i'm tired of those school setting complaining. bcuz watched the whole first cour and complain about school setting= watched a whole first cour and didnt understood a shit. ( why care about people like that? )
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 6816
I think you guys should just drop it...She is entitled to her opinion...From an outsider's perspective..it seems like her comment is making the entire fan base hounding her..we already have a tenacious reputation as it is.....and this is not really helping..
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 9208
Grapekiwi said:
Lollo36 said:
Her arguments can easily be proven wrong, but imho she's serious and she's not trolling.
I think she's referring to Kariya in that quote, as hilarious as it can seem.


if thats true, then she must've watched a different Fate Zero than I did - because that was not even remotely close to his motive, nor was that ever implied.

(Which is why it seems like trolling.)

You seem to overestimate people on Mal. I'm not actually defending her, I'm baffled that she's actually serious, but her "arguments" can't be dismissed as troll attempts.
chat77 said:
I think you guys should just drop it...She is entitled to her opinion...From an outsider's perspective..it seems like her comment is making the entire fan base hounding her..we already have a tenacious reputation as it is.....and this is not really helping..

I regret starting this
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 358
Lollo36 said:
Grapekiwi said:


if thats true, then she must've watched a different Fate Zero than I did - because that was not even remotely close to his motive, nor was that ever implied.

(Which is why it seems like trolling.)

You seem to overestimate people on Mal. I'm not actually defending her, I'm baffled that she's actually serious, but her "arguments" can't be dismissed as troll attempts.


Touche. Lets take chats advice and end it here. cour 2 hasnt started yet, lets save our ammo for later.
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 8307
We need some origin bullets to kill the monster that is fai.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 21921
black1blade said:
We need some origin bullets to kill the monster that is fai.
It's called ignore user script :>
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 23708
black1blade said:
We need some origin bullets to kill the monster that is Fake.


ftfy~
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17554
nocorras said:
Othi-tan said:
We do.

It isnt spelled out but we see her having the dreams,, everyone understood that his life sucked, she react to them both at bed and in front of Archer.

Considering future twists,IF they didnt get it yet, is it so hard to think that people will recall them and figure things out in case they didnt?

We really dont need VN knowledge as much as you people think.


If the dream were better done I'd agree.

 
Apr 3, 2015 4:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 11686
I've heard the porn scenes weren't realistic enough.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

 
Apr 3, 2015 5:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 9046
Takiya_Oomine said:
I think when she said " May as well as Visual Novel adaption." mean "same school setting like most other anime/visual novels nowadays".

but i'm tired of those school setting complaining. bcuz watched the whole first cour and complain about school setting= watched a whole first cour and didnt understood a shit. ( why care about people like that? )


I have no idea...This fanbase is liver cancer, afterall.
The sun is a deadly laser
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 253
I made a ton of other points in my post besides the school setting bit that everyone latched onto. It's cool if no one wants to address any of them, since I really didn't expect my post to be addressed at all anyways, but you can't just dismiss it as a troll post because "oh look, complains about school setting" when I made a bunch of other points as well. I also stated clearly that this is my opinion, and I don't expect or really care If anyone agrees with it.

The visual novel comment was meant to read light novel. Sorry. I was tired.

As far as rating stuff fours and fives, I actually use the entire one to ten rating system, unlike 99% of MAL, which meant I found it adequate and the second part better than the first. I also thought the prologue episode was good, and worth continuing from. Besides, who cares what other stuff I watch? How is that relevant, other than as a typical strawman argument? Get outta here with that nonsense.

The part about creeping on middle schoolers wasn't referring to anything specific, just an offhand comment meant to be lightheartedly referential to every second show that has that crap in it. It's not necessary to dissect every sentence of a post like you're about to write an essay on it, ffs.

I posted what I did in response to the question posited by the OP. The fact that every thread in the Fate forums devolves instantly into endless pages of bickering between the same people isn't relevant to me, as I stated clearly in my original post. At this point, that's just noise. I was hoping there might be other people who might be interested in having an actual conversation about this topic. Clearly there aren't. That's fine, you keep doing your thing and I'll go back to doing mine.
Modified by RAWRfizzz, Apr 3, 2015 3:23 PM
¿Como es Juan?
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 5525
RAWRfizzz said:
I posted what I did in response to the question posited by the OP. The fact that every thread in the Fate forums devolves instantly into endless pages of bickering between the same people isn't relevant to me, as I stated clearly in my original post. At this point, that's just noise. I was hoping there might be other people who might be interested in having an actual conversation about this topic. Clearly there aren't. That's fine, you keep doing your thing and I'll go back to doing mine.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 3459
Then don't watch it if you don't find a single character the slightest bit interesting.

I'll agree Shirou isn't portrayed the best. Rin is fine once you realize why she's the way she is, which has been hinted at many times.

The rules are pretty much don't get caught doing magic stuff/fighting in public, hence most of that stuff happens at night.

The 'real' plot isn't apparent until the 2nd half anyway, 1st half is just build up towards that. Probably isn't the best way to have it happen in anime form but that's how it's got to be I guess.
Modified by nocorras, Apr 3, 2015 3:53 PM
 
Apr 3, 2015 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 21921
RAWRfizzz said:
I was hoping there might be other people who might be interested in having an actual conversation about this topic. Clearly there aren't. That's fine, you keep doing your thing and I'll go back to doing mine.
I'd say the way you worded your previous post doesn't encourage serious conversation much, mainly due to the last line.
 
Apr 3, 2015 4:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 781
RAWRfizzz said:
I don't know or care about the bickering or infighting between any of you, and I haven't read the VN or seen the DEEN adaptation.

I just thought cour 1 of UBW was bland. Tsundere and weak AF male lead in a school setting with some poorly described fantasy elements for which the rules and boundaries are never defined, screwing off in said school setting because reasons. Like every other anime these days. May as well be a visual novel adaptation. Whatevs.

If there are no characters I find interesting enough to get me past the weak, bland plot, why should I continue?

Obviously this is just one woman's opinion. Maybe it gets better. Maybe it doesn't. It is what it is. It's certainly no masterpiece, though.

I guess at least there isn't some 20-something dude creeping on a middle school girl yet, so, that's a plus?



I just can't take you seriously you say F/SN is generic and bland and then I look at your favourites and I have to laugh..
TTGL and Kill La kill? They were somehow not generic ? lol

For the record I don't think F/SN is a masterpiece its weaker than F/Z for me
which doesn't have a school setting but seeing as you have rated it a freaking 5 I don't think thats your biggest problem with the series
 
Apr 3, 2015 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 219
I rate it 2/10 because Shirou isn't a transfer student. Other than that, he's a generic harem protagonist. Just look at the characters. Twin-tail tsundere, oppai kohai, nekid loli, overly friendly sensei, blonde kuudere, 2 sado doms and of course, Garcher. Tho Shirou does have the window seat so I'll raise it to 3/10.
 
Apr 3, 2015 6:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2432
iravuseiba said:
I rate it 2/10 because Shirou isn't a transfer student. Other than that, he's a generic harem protagonist. Just look at the characters. Twin-tail tsundere, oppai kohai, nekid loli, overly friendly sensei, blonde kuudere, 2 sado doms and of course, Garcher. Tho Shirou does have the window seat so I'll raise it to 3/10.


you should drop it back to 2 since he doesnt have "falling and grab boobs moment".
 
Apr 3, 2015 8:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 3382
Takiya_Oomine said:
iravuseiba said:
I rate it 2/10 because Shirou isn't a transfer student. Other than that, he's a generic harem protagonist. Just look at the characters. Twin-tail tsundere, oppai kohai, nekid loli, overly friendly sensei, blonde kuudere, 2 sado doms and of course, Garcher. Tho Shirou does have the window seat so I'll raise it to 3/10.


you should drop it back to 2 since he doesnt have "falling and grab boobs moment".
your right...how can miura fail at something so hard....don't worry we're are more than likely getting full on yuri rape in the second half to make up for it. miura only glanced in that directing for Kara no Kyoukai 6 now he he may actually do it. This adaptation will be a masterpiece if it agknowledges Saber sprouting a magic cock.
 
Apr 3, 2015 8:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2432
it will become Anime of century if the original contents reveal that Gil is female and we have saber x gil yuri scene.
 
Apr 3, 2015 8:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5252
BloodRequiem said:
When it was a failure on the source material's part to begin with?


No clue, people pretend the adaptation is the problem when really the source is just god awful. But I suppose the studio could have left out the pedo stuff like that one bath scene, so on that front the adaptation has to take some blame.
 
Apr 3, 2015 8:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 3459
skudoops said:
BloodRequiem said:
When it was a failure on the source material's part to begin with?


No clue, people pretend the adaptation is the problem when really the source is just god awful. But I suppose the studio could have left out the pedo stuff like that one bath scene, so on that front the adaptation has to take some blame.


Not sure if troll or just clueless.
 
Apr 3, 2015 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 7317
Takiya_Oomine said:
it will become Anime of century if the original contents reveal that Gil is female and we have saber x gil yuri scene.


This is relevant to my interests
 
Apr 3, 2015 8:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 3382
skudoops said:
BloodRequiem said:
When it was a failure on the source material's part to begin with?


No clue, people pretend the adaptation is the problem when really the source is just god awful. But I suppose the studio could have left out the pedo stuff like that one bath scene, so on that front the adaptation has to take some blame.
not sure if your trolling or not but that bath scene is anime original....the real openeing was suppose to be a dream sequence about the hill of swords....

Modified by Maloghurst, Apr 3, 2015 8:49 PM
 
Apr 4, 2015 12:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 77
it was a failure because of Miura. some scenes were downright stupid and he made Shirou look like a generic MC.
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?" - Accelerator
 
Apr 4, 2015 1:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 92
spiwar said:
it was a failure because of Miura. some scenes were downright stupid and he made Shirou look like a generic MC.
Well to be fair Shirou was pretty generic for the first half of the route. His development only came later on at a point which the anime hasn't reached yet.
 
Apr 4, 2015 2:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 9046
Takiya_Oomine said:
it will become Anime of century if the original contents reveal that Gil is female and we have saber x gil yuri scene.


I'll take this with open arms :DDD
The sun is a deadly laser
 
Apr 4, 2015 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 23708
Williwod said:
spiwar said:
it was a failure because of Miura. some scenes were downright stupid and he made Shirou look like a generic MC.
Well to be fair Shirou was pretty generic for the first half of the route. His development only came later on at a point which the anime hasn't reached yet.


nope.gif
 
Top
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »