Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 25 Discussion

Apr 2, 2015 3:15 AM

MOTHERFUCKING DOMON IS SEKAI'S MASTER ALL OF MY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 2, 2015 9:29 AM

Best fucking episode. All that gunpla-service. This almost makes up for the underwhelming main builds. The Dom R35 is nice. Best girl as MS girl. Sakai was hilarious while piloting her. And lolSugita/Rafflesia.

And holy shit Woundwort. Don't care for the TR series, it's probably the last thing I expected to see.
Sieg Zeon!

Apr 2, 2015 11:15 AM
Arghhh! Where is Reiji and Aila?

I hope Iori, Reiji and Aila will team up in season 3 (if there's any).

And Meijin team up with his 2 childhood friends from the manga. I havent finished the manga tho, so dont know what happened to those 2.

Apr 2, 2015 2:11 PM

DOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

what a chaotic and fun episode.

fantastic and enjoyable series just as the first season. really really want a third one

it was great however the 3v3 format was not really utilized and often ended up hurting the series.

instead of having screen time for 2 gunpla in a 1v1 battle with lots of interaction between these two the series had to split up the screen time for 6 gunpla and you end up not getting enough actual fighting

Apr 2, 2015 4:04 PM
Well I'll be damned if I said I didnt enjoy this because I did. The gunpla battles are always fun to watch even if they end up not as strategic as they should have been and sekai just asspulling his way through.
The problem with shallow characters writing and forced relationships are pretty annoying as well and hard to ignore sometimes.

Here's hoping for more awesomeness (and better writing) season 3.

Apr 2, 2015 6:30 PM

Well that was a wacky ending

Apr 3, 2015 4:15 AM

Domon cameo! That was seriously awesome.

Fun, energetic finale. I watched it with a smile on my face. It was nice to see other like Akira, Sudou and all those from the first half that were forgotten.

I still had tons of issues with this season, but it was fun all the same. Unfortunately this cast never had the charm of the original one. And unbalanced spotlight favoring Sekai.

Apr 3, 2015 6:47 AM

Domon at the end was awesome!

Apr 3, 2015 8:59 AM
Whatever happened to Reiji and Aila?

At least i know that sei is alive and had a family, Reiji wasnt even mentioned by name in the entire season, in fact even the championship was mentioned to be won by sei and not a team :s

Good season non the less

Apr 9, 2015 11:43 PM

A episode that is packed full of fanservice sounds like a really great idea to end the season :P But it's a shame that we didn't get to see any grown ups of the first season cast besides of China and Nils of course :)

Now that Build Fighters Try has ended, I have to find another anime to fit my needs :/ Gundam Build Fighters Third Season needs to be announced!! In the meantime, the 2 OVAs will keep me satisfied :D

Apr 12, 2015 4:51 AM

Just to say,did no one notice yasaka mao beside minato in the ending?!

Apr 16, 2015 8:56 AM

just finished GBFT.
it was a spectacular FREE-FOR-ALL fight! just like half-life.

Apr 22, 2015 8:32 AM

best part = domon

shit just got real

1st season > 2nd season

both were very enjoyable though

Apr 27, 2015 8:03 AM

Well that was ridiculously fun to watch! I was expecting to see Sei join in as well :(

This season had way to many ridiculous fights tbh, prefer the first season.

8/10

May 18, 2015 12:12 PM

Disappointed it was basically a spin off series, not a sequel. However, loved the nod off to G Gundam...i found the action scenes far more impressive than the original season, though the story in this one doesn't really come close to the original. Also was a little disappointed of the lack of different gundam models, the original had a ton of appearances of different gundams, this one not so much. Perhaps one day they'll make a true sequel to the original...this wasn't bad, but not great either. 7/10 for bringing back my G Gundam childhood though

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"

May 23, 2015 10:08 PM

only China made a cameo out of the main characters ;_;
i wanted to see how my kawaii aila was doing >_<

although I prefer the previous season over the second, it was still pretty good. and i wouldn't mind a season 3 c:

Aug 2, 2015 1:16 PM

This series was really trying its hardest to have the worst rivalries in all of Gundam, seriously they were all so forced, any character can just walk up to another and say "Hey I'm your rival now".
Finally finished with this one, 2nd season was extremely mediocre and couldnt even come close to the first, the battles were so one-sided and pretty boring except for one which was the full cloth vs the Gunpla Academy but that was about it .

Aug 29, 2015 7:32 AM
RX-782 said:
This series was really trying its hardest to have the worst rivalries in all of Gundam, seriously they were all so forced, any character can just walk up to another and say "Hey I'm your rival now".
Finally finished with this one, 2nd season was extremely mediocre and couldnt even come close to the first, the battles were so one-sided and pretty boring except for one which was the full cloth vs the Gunpla Academy but that was about it .

It honestly felt like an official fanfic to me than a sequal. The whole replace cast with new mcs and then go to tournament, is what so many do in fanfiction. Not to mention they throw in that assimilation bull, but it is just there because, it has no importance. It really had hardly any connection with the first Season besides a few characters and that recap in episode 15. And the rivalrys, was just indeed terrible compared to Season 1 (I did like Shimon though, but they got him out so fast). Besides Sekai vs Shimon and Zaku Amazing vs Kamfer Amazing (and maybe Sekai vs Wilfrid rematch), I didn't like the other fights that much compared to the first season. Another thing that really made me frusterated was when we had true rival fights in the 3v3s, their teamates would constantly interfere with their battle against their personal rival, which the victory they get is then rendered not impressive, because they didn't beat their rival with their own strength. A perfect example is the Minato vs Yuuma. Their rivalry was built throughout the series, and Yuuma only stood a chance because of Fumina. As such his victory was not impressive, all it showed was he can't actually beat his rival on his own strength alone, which in turn just proves that his rival is actually the better of the two. Also, it was beyond stupid how Sekai got a new move out of nowhere just to beat Junya, but then he never used the move ever again. Another, is what part of Yuuma's jerk attitude towards Sekai in the first half is remotely realistic (his attitude was not justified at all, Sekai not being good at Gunpla doesn't give him the right to be a jerk to him and belittle him. And I really hate how none of the freaking characters or Ral get on Yuuma's case and tell him to quit acting like that towards Sekai. And since when is a person who prefers to have upfront fights compared to sneak fights a "brainless microb"?). There is so much more I want to say, but that's for another day.
Modified by Roychop, Oct 12, 2015 2:42 PM

Sep 3, 2015 3:43 AM

Akarin said:
Lol I'm sure this Fumina model was made just for the sake of future sales of the same figure by Sunrise :P

Took them a while, but it exists now! :D

Apr 21, 2016 1:01 AM

"This isn't Goodbye." MOCHIRON DESU ~ . Gunpla is <3 .
The MEIJIN CUP !! With "Limitless possibilities" for LAUGHTER !!
VERY GREAT EPISODE ~ !!! The Fun never stops ~ !! The Champions :D

"Fist are Feelings ." You can express them on many different ways .
May it be to find your weaknesses , meet formidable rivals or love something even more !!
As long as it is pure in heart , It make take to an endless fun and joy !!
I certainly felt their Raging Souls . Their Innermost Mystery.
Being Gundam Build Fighters !! The Battle scenes didn't disappoint me either !!
Those Feelings are True !! They're amazing and full of epic-ness !! It wasn't that overall Great compared to S1 but It was TRULY ENJOYABLE . You can relate that to the Characters too ~ !! The Developments ~ .. I'm fond with them ~ . <3
Entertaining as it is , I wish more to come on the future !! :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]