Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 31, 2015 6:33 PM
It's been so long since I last saw this anime. I just remember it being a great one. But I totally forget what is happening. I just skimmed through the last episode, and I can't remember a thing. Can someone help me please? Starting from season 1, all the way to the end of season 2, can you guys help me remember what is going on? I remember most of the main characters, just not really the plot at all.

Apr 1, 2015 1:17 AM

Caden517 said:
It's been so long since I last saw this anime. I just remember it being a great one. But I totally forget what is happening. I just skimmed through the last episode, and I can't remember a thing. Can someone help me please? Starting from season 1, all the way to the end of season 2, can you guys help me remember what is going on? I remember most of the main characters, just not really the plot at all.
Just rewatch it. Its on of my fav animes but last time i watched it was a few mounths ago so i dont remember much exept the big events or you can always go to the forums and skrimish trough the episodes discussions

Apr 7, 2015 4:06 AM
1st season :
First Half : Introduction, How Issei become devil. what is devil, angel and fallen angel? the antagonist were some fallen angels who want Asia's power.
Second Half : Rias's arranged marriage, rating game against Raiser's team.

2nd Season :
First Half : About Holy sword and Kiba's past
Second Half : peace treatment between devil, angel and fallen angel. old devil faction attacked

Apr 9, 2015 5:04 PM
Shinigami
azwarrizal said:
1st season :
First Half : Introduction, How Issei become devil. what is devil, angel and fallen angel? the antagonist were some fallen angels who want Asia's power.
Second Half : Rias's arranged marriage, rating game against Raiser's team.

2nd Season :
First Half : About Holy sword and Kiba's past
Second Half : peace treatment between devil, angel and fallen angel. old devil faction attacked

Thx bro!
Can you add a little more about the last second half? (cause I think it is going to be relevent, isn't it?)

Apr 9, 2015 5:12 PM

2nd Half- Azazel reconciles with the Issei's group in order to defeat some old fallen angel or something. Then Vali comes, Issei + him fight, Issei steals his divine power (right arm), no one wins. Gets laid
I don't have a Signature.

Apr 10, 2015 11:08 AM

I'm pretty sure what's going on is Boobs.

Apr 10, 2015 6:31 PM
matan7890 said:

Thx bro!
Can you add a little more about the last second half? (cause I think it is going to be relevent, isn't it?)

Right now, devil's world's ruled by new generation's devils. There are 4 great satans, but so far only two has been appeared (Sirzechs 'Lucifer' [Rias's brother] and Serafall 'Leviathan' [Sona's sister]). The others are Beelzebub and Asmodeus. The antagonist are some organization called Khaos Brigade "led" by Ophis (only appeared at Bluray version). And one of factions that affiliated to Khaos Brigade is old satans faction (they are original great satans' descendants and their supporters). And white dragon (red dragon's nemesis) is Vali Lucifer.

Apr 10, 2015 11:58 PM

azwarrizal said:
matan7890 said:

Thx bro!

Right now, devil's world's ruled by new generation's devils. There are 4 great satans, but so far only two has been appeared (Sirzechs 'Lucifer' [Rias's brother] and Serafall 'Leviathan' [Sona's sister]). The others are Beelzebub and Asmodeus. The antagonist are some organization called Khaos Brigade "led" by Ophis (only appeared at Bluray version). And one of factions that affiliated to Khaos Brigade is old satans faction (they are original great satans' descendants and their supporters). And white dragon (red dragon's nemesis) is Vali Lucifer.

I believe your forgot about the Hero faction in the Khaos brigade (not sure if the anime has mentioned them yet) but a very critical note to remember from season 2 is that God is dead and a lot of the old satan's are gone aswell. For episode 2 of season 3, if it follows the LN like it did with the previous 2 seasons then we'll get the greatest song in all of history which will be very important throughout season 3.

Apr 11, 2015 9:29 AM
adaw31 said:

I believe your forgot about the Hero faction in the Khaos brigade (not sure if the anime has mentioned them yet) but a very critical note to remember from season 2 is that God is dead and a lot of the old satan's are gone aswell. For episode 2 of season 3, if it follows the LN like it did with the previous 2 seasons then we'll get the greatest song in all of history which will be very important throughout season 3.

Nope, i didn't forget it. Like i said "one of factions that affiliated". So far, only old satan faction has been appeared and mentioned