Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 17, 2015 7:08 AM

PinkPetals said:
kureyon said:
stumbled upon this uncensored tnc cg again and instantly replayed the nano/akira scene xDD akira is way too cute > /// <
really nsfw -

You know I just been thinking, the sex scene in Nano's route seemed way too forced. Tbh, I would have been happie without any sex in it. I feel like the creators were thinking like that: "ok let's put a total random H-scene into Nano's route just because it's a BL game and for the sake of having sex in every route" lol.

yeah it is kind of out of nowhere. akira's looking for him one minute and then the next suddenly nano's jumping him lol. agree i'd be happy w/out it too. tbh now that i'm thinking about it, basically all h-scenes in tnc are forced. shiki's whole route is one big wth xDD motomi's h-scene happened naturally so it's p cute.

Apr 17, 2015 7:13 AM

been spending this morning w/ my hubby hiroyuki-kuuun
&lol at his shirt
nsfw:

Apr 17, 2015 7:13 AM
kureyon said:
PinkPetals said:

You know I just been thinking, the sex scene in Nano's route seemed way too forced. Tbh, I would have been happie without any sex in it. I feel like the creators were thinking like that: "ok let's put a total random H-scene into Nano's route just because it's a BL game and for the sake of having sex in every route" lol.

yeah it is kind of out of nowhere. akira's looking for him one minute and then the next suddenly nano's jumping him lol. agree i'd be happy w/out it too. tbh now that i'm thinking about it, basically all h-scenes in tnc are forced. shiki's whole route is one big wth xDD motomi's h-scene happened naturally so it's p cute.

Yes! Motomi's sex scene was cuute! It was romantic and not forced and especially no rape :3
But Keisuke's happy sex was cute too, after he was finally back to his old self.
You are right about Shiki's scene, it was one huge rape x(

Apr 17, 2015 7:18 AM
kureyon said:
&lol at his shirt
nsfw:

*-* they are cute....

Apr 17, 2015 7:24 AM

PinkPetals said:
kureyon said:

Yes! Motomi's sex scene was cuute! It was romantic and not forced and especially no rape :3
But Keisuke's happy sex was cute too, after he was finally back to his old self.
You are right about Shiki's scene, it was one huge rape x(

and motomi actually asked if akira was okay w/ it ~ so sweet ~ this i why i like ossans xD pLUS OMGODD AKIRA'S MOANS DURING IT ! so loud and full of pleasure. /end mini rant
keisuke's happy sex was so awkward lol. akira was p much just going w/ the flow. i really think akira is incapable of loving someone pff.
shiki's route just reminded me of stockholm-syndrome the whole time playing it. but i just can't hate him lmfao bc damn he's sexy af.
i'm just glad they didn't giver arbitro a h-scene bc there'd be some weird shit.

Apr 17, 2015 7:30 AM

PinkPetals said:
kureyon said:
&lol at his shirt
nsfw:

*-* they are cute....

fuuu hiroyuki-kun could be yours too y'know~~ /playthegamepetals /nudgenudge

everyone else in the game is p bara-like tho
*cough like maki-chan

Apr 17, 2015 7:42 AM
kureyon said:
PinkPetals said:

*-* they are cute....

fuuu hiroyuki-kun could be yours too y'know~~ /playthegamepetals /nudgenudge

everyone else in the game is p bara-like tho
*cough like maki-chan

I know~ I will soon :3

Bara :s I'm really not a fan of bara..... x(

Apr 17, 2015 8:28 AM

All previous images...... damn *-*

*cough* I don't know who likes this combination, but I love it xD
[spoiler][spoiler]

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 17, 2015 8:37 AM
My favorite bad ending ;3

Apr 17, 2015 9:22 AM

PinkPetals said:

I still have iiyo in my mind ... I hears it...
But love it too~
This is so cute~

Oh, and about more weddings, this is a complex one xD

Apr 17, 2015 9:27 AM
Megumex said:
PinkPetals said:

I still have iiyo in my mind ... I hears it...
But love it too~
This is so cute~

Oh, and about more weddings, this is a complex one xD

LMFAO XDD that picture!!!!

Apr 17, 2015 11:47 PM

kureyon said:

I thought rin's H-scene was pretty dramatic ;-; in a sad sense. but I have a huge bias for rin so >_>;;

just wondering: are BL VNs with an uke protag or a seme protag more common?

Apr 18, 2015 1:31 AM

LOAD said:
kureyon said:

I thought rin's H-scene was pretty dramatic ;-; in a sad sense. but I have a huge bias for rin so >_>;;

srsly load you like rin & shinji i think you're a shotacon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) bUT it did have meaning i guess bc rin didn't want akira to leave him or smth. it just looked like rin was having a tantrum to me tho..

bl vn's w/ uke protag are more common. i can only think of two games w/ a seme protag lol.

Apr 18, 2015 3:31 AM

-Links AoKaga everywhere.-

Apr 18, 2015 5:23 AM
kureyon said:
LOAD said:

srsly load you like rin & shinji i think you're a shotacon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) bUT it did have meaning i guess bc rin didn't want akira to leave him or smth. it just looked like rin was having a tantrum to me tho..

bl vn's w/ uke protag are more common. i can only think of two games w/ a seme protag lol.

I can think of one right now: Hadaka Shitsuji lol

Apr 18, 2015 5:24 AM
Nymil said:
-Links AoKaga everywhere.-

*-* yumm!

Apr 18, 2015 3:17 PM

kureyon said:
srsly load you like rin & shinji i think you're a shotacon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
you caught me
I admit I am a TINY BIT of one but I just like my fictional boys cute ;_;

PinkPetals said:
I was actually thinking of it when I asked my question lmfaooooo

Apr 18, 2015 7:08 PM
LOAD said:
kureyon said:
srsly load you like rin & shinji i think you're a shotacon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
you caught me
I admit I am a TINY BIT of one but I just like my fictional boys cute ;_;

PinkPetals said:
I was actually thinking of it when I asked my question lmfaooooo

Haha XD there's another one I can think of right now: Kichiku Megane, where you can play as seme and uke.

Apr 20, 2015 11:02 AM

I finally found them again!~ Yesss~
[spoiler]

[spoiler]

Apr 20, 2015 2:03 PM
Megumex said:

Awh the memory on the good old days when I played DRAMAtical Murder <3 LOL!
That's actually the first time I see them without censorship xD

Apr 20, 2015 5:15 PM
GerIta <3

Modified by Amelix, Apr 20, 2015 5:20 PM

Apr 21, 2015 11:07 AM

PinkPetals said:
GerIta <3

Aww <3 I remember of them~ (my all Hetalia images are gone *sigh*)

PinkPetals said:
Megumex said:

Awh the memory on the good old days when I played DRAMAtical Murder <3 LOL!
That's actually the first time I see them without censorship xD

Lol yes~ I didn't thought that I will find them without xD

Apr 23, 2015 1:15 AM

Best thread ever!!!!
Lots of yummy Yaoi, I'm speechless :P

Here something for your entertainment (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Apr 23, 2015 3:41 AM

Nakago x Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi)

I hate Nakago but the man is hot and i loved this part so much. Fushigi Yuugi is not yaoi but this did actually happen. XD If those two were a couple it would be S&M. Nakago likes whips and he's a sadistic bastard.

Yu Watase (creator of Fushigi Yuugi) does actually have a yaoi manga. It's called Sakura Gari. It's not like the typical yaoi mangas. If I remember correctly I think it was dark and depressing but I liked it. Yu Watase is my favorite mangaka.

Apr 23, 2015 4:19 AM
HannanM7md said:
Best thread ever!!!!

I love that pic! :D

YOFG said:

I hate Nakago but the man is hot and i loved this part so much. Fushigi Yuugi is not yaoi but this did actually happen. XD If those two were a couple it would be S&M. Nakago likes whips and he's a sadistic bastard.

Yu Watase (creator of Fushigi Yuugi) does actually have a yaoi manga. It's called Sakura Gari. It's not like the typical yaoi mangas. If I remember correctly I think it was dark and depressing but I liked it. Yu Watase is my favorite mangaka.

Oh gosh if they were a couple in Fushigi Yuugi, then I could have "died" happy lol!

Oh yeah I've read Sakura Gari, it was a good read. The only thing I didn't like was the rape part and the ending... I hope Yuu Watase makes more Yaoi manga, she has talent for creating unique stories.

Apr 23, 2015 4:23 AM

HannanM7md said:
Best thread ever!!!!

THIS IS SO CUTE

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Apr 24, 2015 12:26 AM

HannanM7md said:
Best thread ever!!!!

Dem yummy squishy asses

May 13, 2015 1:23 PM
I'm suffering from Clear feels today... I do not know why but this morning I suddenly thought about DMMD and I couldn't help but think about Clears bad route :'(

May 13, 2015 2:53 PM

Yeah, the bad ending is really sad. Especially the way he says that last sentence.
"Hey... Aoba-san."

I'm currently having a lot of DmmD feels too because I introduced my best friend to the game and we played it together. He thought it was amazing so he immediately downloaded RC and we just finished Koujaku's routes.

May 13, 2015 4:05 PM
Yeah that bad ending broke my heart...

Oh cool~ how did you like it? Which character do you like the best? :)

May 13, 2015 4:24 PM

It's probably my favorite BL game ever. :3
I don't know who my favorite character is, they're all so awesome! Well, except for Mink I guess. Even after his RC route I didn't really like him.

May 13, 2015 5:47 PM
Yes it's a good game, even if a little mediocre but still enjoyable to play.

Haha Mink is very misunderstood. The way he acted towards Aoba, though, is not excusable, like I said many times already ^^

May 13, 2015 5:56 PM
But you have to admit this is kind of a cute CG with Mink looking all gentle at Aoba without him knowing it... Still I'm not that big a fan of him but I came to understand him a lot better in RC

Modified by Amelix, May 13, 2015 6:08 PM

May 14, 2015 3:55 AM

Yeah, that's pretty sweet ^.^

May 14, 2015 9:11 AM

YOFG said:

oh my god. i want to watch this anime now

YOFG said:

My second yaoi. I cried at the ending though. Dammit. I re-read it many times and I still feel sad like a lot. Dark and depressing, yet so beautiful.

May 14, 2015 9:16 AM

PinkPetals said:
But you have to admit this is kind of a cute CG with Mink looking all gentle at Aoba without him knowing it... Still I'm not that big a fan of him but I came to understand him a lot better in RC

he's not my type but in Re:Connect ,his route was kinda nice.
have you two watched the anime and OVA yet? is it good to watch?

May 14, 2015 11:16 AM
Kokoro said:
PinkPetals said:

he's not my type but in Re:Connect ,his route was kinda nice.
have you two watched the anime and OVA yet? is it good to watch?

I watched the anime and OVA. I'm not sure if I should recommend you to watch it, it wasn't the best adaption. They could have made it much better imo ^^
I actually liked the OVA better, lol~

May 14, 2015 11:30 AM

I also watched both, and I didn't really like the anime. Not only because they left out all the BL stuff, but also because the characters felt very different from the game. It was nice that they gave every character his own arc, but as soon as it was over, the character kind of became a background object.
And then there's the animation. Oh god XD I know they did a remake of some episodes, but things like these just cracked me up.

Still, the anime didn't totally suck, as the general story was pretty nicely adapted.
I agree that the OVA is better, but still not enough BL >.<

May 14, 2015 1:18 PM
Shitsuji said:
I also watched both, and I didn't really like the anime. Not only because they left out all the BL stuff, but also because the characters felt very different from the game. It was nice that they gave every character his own arc, but as soon as it was over, the character kind of became a background object.
And then there's the animation. Oh god XD I know they did a remake of some episodes, but things like these just cracked me up.

Still, the anime didn't totally suck, as the general story was pretty nicely adapted.
I agree that the OVA is better, but still not enough BL >.<

Haha gotta love these derby faces XD that's almost insulting to the game lol

May 17, 2015 2:23 AM

Conveniently uploaded order of images on Zerochan.net~ xD

Dec 31, 2016 7:39 AM
My OTP of the moment :

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]