Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2015 11:51 PM

Jun 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Viz Jump's starts are already over and there's no chance of scanalators picking it up.

Compared to what it was up against, we got E-Robot (meh, other better harems out there), and Gakkyu Hotei. The latter's not that bad (now it's about 15 chapters in), but the entire thing feels like Shonen Jump's version of Detective Conan and Ace Attorney.

As for Ageha's 3rd chapter though, it's just the start of a clash with what I assume will be future rivals. The fanservice was sorta ehh :/ about but I like the series overall. It was entertaining enough.

Guess I'll add it to my dropped list. It's a shame we (probably) won't get any more of this.
Jul 9, 2016 5:25 AM

Nov 2015
I wanted to see the fight against Meiou :/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Takujou no Ageha Chapter 1 Discussion

YadGadge - Nov 17, 2014

3 by Lazystatus »»
Apr 1, 2017 10:18 PM

Poll: » Takujou no Ageha Chapter 2 Discussion

KumaKing - Nov 27, 2014

3 by Pixywing7 »»
Dec 3, 2014 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.