Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Yuri Kuma Arashi Episode 12 Discussion

Mar 12, 7:32 AM

Great symbolism, beautiful ending and amazing soundtrack.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first episodes, but after them the show started to go downhill. I mean, too many dialogues and scenes became repetitive and dull... I also found the plot a bit lackluster. Anyway, overall it was an enjoyable ride full of interesting metaphors.
Rely on nothing under heaven

Aug 23, 7:16 PM
The ending was predictable but good. I am pretty sure all the main characters died, most people are just kidding themselves with explanations that don't match what is shown. Yet the presentation is so joyous that most people don't realize what happened and don't feel sad, so job well done.

The only way for the characters to survive is to consider the whole show a metaphor, but in that case there would be no bears, no guns, and nothing to speak of. If you accept the reality that Kureha's mother died, and Prince Milne died, then by extension you know everyone else truly died.

It's just a fairy tale, and in that world an afterlife of sorts is real, so it really is a happy ending. The message the show conveys about our world is dark.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]