Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2015 7:54 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I didn't see that last panel coming.

Going to be hard to wait for the next chapter to see if it was in relation to the marriage sessions.
Apr 5, 2015 1:04 PM
Apr 2015
Are there 24 chapters out? I've only seen up to 11.
Apr 6, 2015 3:25 PM
Apr 2015
I think you're right, that it's related to her father's ultimatum, because she's thinking it to herself earlier. Also, pretending to do the thing for the father fits the parameter of costing less than 300 yen. The other option wouldn't! :) The lead up, though, about wanting to move forward... great cliffhanger.

(Thank you very much. I'm new to the site so I can only comment on forums for the next few days)
Apr 6, 2015 3:26 PM
Apr 2015
And, oh! Did you notice the strawberry candy?
Apr 7, 2015 3:46 PM

Feb 2011
StormDragonfly said:
I think you're right, that it's related to her father's ultimatum, because she's thinking it to herself earlier. Also, pretending to do the thing for the father fits the parameter of costing less than 300 yen. The other option wouldn't! :) The lead up, though, about wanting to move forward... great cliffhanger.

(Thank you very much. I'm new to the site so I can only comment on forums for the next few days)

Somehow I feel it's going down the route of him accepting to pretend to be her boyfriend and they get away with it however her family find out it's fake sometime later. I mean I can't really expect a shoujo to get right into making them a real couple at only 24 chapters.

As for the strawberry candy, nope the only thing I can really remember well is the santa/flower uniform scenes and the last panel without re-reading it.

Ohh and the ex boyfriend meeting the ex girlfriend but I have no idea where that plot is going to lead to.
Apr 8, 2015 2:30 PM
Apr 2015
The ex-boyfriend was walking around looking at the strawberry candy Shibata had given him weeks earlier right before he came upon the ex-girlfriend. Not sure where that's going either. I like the idea of them becoming friends (it's a good parallel with Shibata befriending everyone around Shunin) but it's a little too simple if Akira and Mogami become a couple.

Is this shoujo instead of josei?

I don't think they're going to be a real couple yet either. If Shibata is asking for him to be a pretend boyfriend for the weekend, I can't wait to see his initial response to that.
Apr 9, 2015 10:26 AM

Feb 2011
StormDragonfly said:
The ex-boyfriend was walking around looking at the strawberry candy Shibata had given him weeks earlier right before he came upon the ex-girlfriend. Not sure where that's going either. I like the idea of them becoming friends (it's a good parallel with Shibata befriending everyone around Shunin) but it's a little too simple if Akira and Mogami become a couple.

Is this shoujo instead of josei?

I don't think they're going to be a real couple yet either. If Shibata is asking for him to be a pretend boyfriend for the weekend, I can't wait to see his initial response to that.

Yeah my bad it is josei and now that you mentioned it I completely mistook what you said... when you said candy I was trying to think back but in my mind, I was thinking something along the lines candyfloss or candy cane not a sweet. Most likely they will all meet up together for some reason or the other but I think the author will push them to an extent to interrupt development of the main characters.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the comedy when he does pretend. I don't think there is chapter next month.
Apr 9, 2015 5:11 PM
Apr 2015
Is there a way to know when the next installment of a manga is going to be released? I've just been cross-referencing multiple sites simply to get a clue, hence my surprise and delight when I saw this discussion about Chapter 24.
Apr 9, 2015 9:04 PM

Feb 2011
StormDragonfly said:
Is there a way to know when the next installment of a manga is going to be released? I've just been cross-referencing multiple sites simply to get a clue, hence my surprise and delight when I saw this discussion about Chapter 24.

Kinda I guess. If you read the comments on mangalator.ch for a chapter they usually have discussion about the chapter and whether not there is a chapter next month but I've yet to see a detail discussion. However most of it is usually people saying thanks to the translator.

Keep in mind on mangalator.ch popular stuff gets translated within few hours of the raws going up however they only really do shoujo and josei manga for some reason. I don't think many people know about the site as well since they have a lot of translations for manga which subgroups don't keep up with the pace hence why Dame na Watashi is on chapter 24 compared to chapter 11 from a normal group.
May 27, 2015 8:30 PM
Apr 2015
Chapter 25 is up. Looks like it went up yesterday.

Strike that. It went up a month ago. The raw for 26 went up yesterday.
StormDragonflyMay 27, 2015 9:11 PM
Aug 24, 2016 1:14 AM

Nov 2007
OMG! Did Michiko just say what she just said?!

Halfway around the chapter her "I wonder whether Shunin will consider marrying me — Nah" turned into "In that case, Shunin, will you marry me?"

This chapter was probably the best one we had for a while! Cannot wait to read the next one!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 29, 2016 5:15 PM
Aug 2016
StormDragonfly said:
Chapter 25 is up. Looks like it went up yesterday.

Strike that. It went up a month ago. The raw for 26 went up yesterday.
shanimebib said:
OMG! Did Michiko just say what she just said?!

Halfway around the chapter her "I wonder whether Shunin will consider marrying me — Nah" turned into "In that case, Shunin, will you marry me?"

This chapter was probably the best one we had for a while! Cannot wait to read the next one!

5/5
Polarity said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I didn't see that last panel coming.

Going to be hard to wait for the next chapter to see if it was in relation to the marriage sessions.

Can you guys tell me please where did you read it? I can only find it until chapter 23....English sub.... Raw is fine, please help xD thanks
Nov 14, 2016 1:48 AM

Nov 2011
Is she even ready for a marriage? That came out of nowhere.

The Christmas party looked fun though especially with the holiday spirit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

8 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Feb 26, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Chapter 16.5 Discussion

shanimebib - Feb 9, 2016

2 by ryo-san »»
Jun 28, 2022 12:08 PM

Poll: » Why is this listed with 43 chapters?

Vecko - Dec 31, 2018

3 by Mayuka »»
Dec 25, 2019 9:03 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Chapter 40 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 27, 2016

18 by Mayuka »»
Dec 24, 2019 7:31 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koi Shite Kudasai Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2015

5 by tr25a3 »»
Mar 20, 2019 10:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.