Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 29, 2015 5:45 PM
Nov 2013
source of this pic? is it taken straight from one of the new eps? hoping not cuz sabers face is awful

Mar 29, 2015 6:09 PM

Dec 2014
It's just promo art...
Mar 29, 2015 6:37 PM

Mar 2013
Mar 29, 2015 10:35 PM

Mar 2015
It's legit, alright.
Mar 30, 2015 5:13 AM

Mar 2012
Spoilers say this scene is full of

Mar 30, 2015 5:15 AM

Jan 2009
they will add ecchi huh
Mar 30, 2015 5:21 AM

Feb 2015
j0x said:
they will add ecchi huh

will be censored and toned down for tv version...if you want in full glory high definition....buy the BDs

Mar 30, 2015 5:33 AM

Jul 2007
j0x said:
they will add ecchi huh

According to prescreening

They also said something about basic the work on the eroge version and not RN in terms of approach.
Mar 30, 2015 6:05 AM

Oct 2014
CookingPriest said:
j0x said:
they will add ecchi huh

They also said something about basic the work on the eroge version and not RN in terms of approach.

Isn't it a good thing for a certain later episode?
Mar 30, 2015 6:12 AM

Jan 2009
chat77 said:
j0x said:
they will add ecchi huh

will be censored and toned down for tv version...if you want in full glory high definition....buy the BDs

i can always pirate it XD

CookingPriest said:
j0x said:
they will add ecchi huh

i rather watch uncensored hentai than ecchi but ok guess they have to add that fanservice in
Mar 30, 2015 6:15 AM

Jul 2007
Grey-Zone said:
CookingPriest said:

With everything else from prescreening?

Chances are Shirou will be hated too much by the time that comes up.
Mar 30, 2015 6:20 AM

Feb 2015
CookingPriest said:
Grey-Zone said:

You do kinda realize that this is an assumption made entirely on something that you haven't seen with your own eyes...:P

Fai,for the time being stop predicting before you have actually watched the stuff..then you can...wreck havoc ,I guess if it is indeed true...
Mar 30, 2015 6:26 AM

Jul 2007
chat77 said:
CookingPriest said:

You do kinda realize that this is an assumption made entirely on something that you haven't seen with your own eyes...:P

Fai,for the time being stop predicting before you have actually watched the stuff..then you can...wreck havoc ,I guess if it is indeed true...

ignoring that all my predictions so far come true, if there was only one prescreening report that said that it would be meh, now we have far more worries and yeah

I AM hoping it is just someone perceiving it wrongly and in a biased way and anime won't do stupid shit like that.

We won't know for sure till sakuracon.
Mar 30, 2015 6:27 AM

Oct 2014
CookingPriest said:

Strange, I have read different "interpretations" of that, like
Mar 30, 2015 6:31 AM

Jul 2007
Grey-Zone said:
CookingPriest said:

Strange, I have read different "interpretations" of that, like

People will now interpret it "but rin could have surprised Gil with that[/spoiler]
Mar 30, 2015 6:32 AM

Feb 2015
The important ones have been highlighted...

CookingPriest said:

ignoring that all my predictions so far come true, if there was only one prescreening report that said that it would be meh, now we have far more worries and yeah

I AM hoping it is just someone perceiving it wrongly and in a biased way and anime won't do stupid shit like that.

Mar 30, 2015 6:34 AM

Jul 2007
chat77 said:
The important ones have been highlighted...

CookingPriest said:

Mar 30, 2015 6:36 AM

Apr 2012
"Cuz Saber's face is awful"

>Implying that she wasn't fugly all along
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Mar 31, 2015 5:02 AM

Jan 2015
BloodRequiem said:
"Cuz Saber's face is awful"

>Implying that she wasn't fugly all along

Mar 31, 2015 12:21 PM

Feb 2014
CookingPriest said:

Does this mean no dolphins...!?!!
Mar 31, 2015 2:00 PM

Jul 2007
Forgetfulness said:
Come on Fai, it's not hard to argue against this argument that you keep thinking secondaries will come up with.

Except that
Mar 31, 2015 2:26 PM

Nov 2013
CookingPriest said:
Forgetfulness said:
Come on Fai, it's not hard to argue against this argument that you keep thinking secondaries will come up with.

Except that
Uhhmm but..

Sooooo
Mar 31, 2015 2:32 PM

Jul 2007
GARBrotato said:
CookingPriest said:

Except that
Uhhmm but..

Sooooo

Mar 31, 2015 2:38 PM

Aug 2014
GARBrotato said:
CookingPriest said:

Except that
Uhhmm but..

Sooooo

I think his problem is more of the implications the change has.
Mar 31, 2015 2:45 PM

Jul 2007
Insertanamehere said:
GARBrotato said:
Uhhmm but..

Sooooo

^Pretty much this

the changes they did in first cour but now on bigger scope. Instead of trying to salvage Shirou's character, they are making it even worse.

AT this point I would not be surprised if

And other problems are obvious - why do anime original Ep13 if the VN has enough good material to do EP13? What is the point of
?

Whychange

And why make OP and ED that
?

All of this is shit, together with "subtle" changes in relationship dynamics and shirou's personality in first season, are pointing to very bad things and intent that I do not want to even think about.
Mar 31, 2015 3:07 PM

Oct 2013
CookingPriest said:
Insertanamehere said:

^Pretty much this

the changes they did in first cour but now on bigger scope. Instead of trying to salvage Shirou's character, they are making it even worse.

AT this point I would not be surprised if

And other problems are obvious - why do anime original Ep13 if the VN has enough good material to do EP13? What is the point of
?

Whychange

And why make OP and ED that
?

All of this is shit, together with "subtle" changes in relationship dynamics and shirou's personality in first season, are pointing to very bad things and intent that I do not want to even think about.

Alright...I can try answer or understand the why this changes, but just when I SEE THIS EPISODES.
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.
Mar 31, 2015 3:41 PM

Jul 2007
Forgetfulness said:
Insertanamehere said:

I mean if you know that

Anyway, we'll probably have to wait for the actual episodes to air and see what secondaries actually argue before we can discuss this in detail.

The same as Taiganapping.
We know they could not do shit in that situation and Shirou had the most feasible plan there.
Did it change anything? No. Secondary hate against him "fucking things up for Saber" only skyrocketed tehre due to the made changes.
Mar 31, 2015 4:15 PM

Jul 2007
Forgetfulness said:
CookingPriest said:

The same as Taiganapping.
We know they could not do shit in that situation and Shirou had the most feasible plan there.
Did it change anything? No. Secondary hate against him "fucking things up for Saber" only skyrocketed tehre due to the made changes.
Well then...we are in the right and they are in the wrong.

Explain it to them once. If they understand, then good.
If they don't, then they're being stupid and it's not worth our time to continue to try to convince them....not sure why this is a hard concept

That changes jackshit for perception.

WE KNOW the truth.
WE can explain it to dozens...but there will be thousands thinking that just like with taiganapping.

We knew the truth even when FSN anime was DEENFSN.

It changes nothing in terms of secondaries being poisoned.

Good luck convincing anyone that VN is not some juvenile butt-filled hentai thing(especially after one minute long saber moans) with Shinji-Ikari level of hateable protagonist after this.

Not to mention that if taianaping could have been attributed to shitty directing, this looks fucking intentional now. shirou is intentionally made to look worse.
Mar 31, 2015 5:05 PM

Jul 2007
Forgetfulness said:
So basically you're less worried about whether or not fans of the franchise will enjoy it, and more about other random people's perceptions of one of your favorite franchises? lol

Fans who just want to see the f ights as fanservice will enjoy
Fans who want a proper adaptation and FSN to be proper represented won't.
Secondaries will have their perception tainted even more.
Mar 31, 2015 6:42 PM

Oct 2013
Esquecimento said:
CookingPriest said:

Whatever floats your boat man.

I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can and convince the secondaries that I can, but if it's too much effort then it's not worth my time.

It's is because a nice person, Forgetfulness. Hardly I'd try to convince secondaries.
Interesting is that Fai put him like the voice of all the fans. I'm a fan of Fate VN, I like Shirou, even that some readers play the VN and still don't like him (Oh, sorry, to the Fai it's impossible, if you don't
Forgetfulness said:
CookingPriest said:

I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can and convince the secondaries that I can, but if it's too much effort then it's not worth my time.

Interesting that Fai put him like the voice of all the fans.

CookingPriest said:

Independent what you say, your opinion is the right. It's great.

I want a good adaptation of my favorite series, but I'm not a fanboy that will go to critical all the scenes that not be in way that I want. Much less to post complaints in all moment possible in foruns that I comment. It's boring.

But it's not is important. Because if I like UfoFsn for all the strong points that the series have, is a error while fan of VN. Then I should focuses me in weak points, to create complaints, become a professional in animes, with capacity to critical frames, storyboader, animation, sound and any other damn profession in animes (And I really studied animation and I'm a (amateur, of course) comic designer, but okay, this not is important) when critical it, although I ignore any technical critical in animes that I love, because if I like that, then IS impossible someone (not being a idiot or secondary) dislike it.
survivor_heroMar 31, 2015 6:45 PM
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.
Apr 1, 2015 12:03 AM

Aug 2009
I love how we still treat secondaries as a pile of retarded shit that would even think that Rin can do anything against S class Servants among other things.

Again 0 arguments instead we get hyperboles, generalizations, assumptions and arrogance.

As for taiganapping,...Caster had WAY more advantages than in the VN where she was just inside a small room with a couple of meters separating her from 3 people.All of your "argument" has as basis a 1 sec scene with the threads while you ignore that many people just didnt give a fuck about the relationship of Shirou with Taiga or just see the war more important than family.It has nothing to do with directing,script or liking Shirou.
It is the same as with Kiritsugu and Natalia.it doesnt matter how much sense the choice makes, if someone is sure that "some other way" exists then they will hate the outcome.
We dont even see Saber having the upper hand in the "fight" that started and I dont have to remind what happened against a human that had help from Caster's magic or the destruction she caused.

So any real points other than hyperboles, generalizations, assumptions and arrogance Fai and co?

Btw Shirou DOES scream like a battle shounen mc several times in the VN.Deal with it.
Apr 1, 2015 4:22 AM

Jul 2007
Forgetfulness said:
CookingPriest said:

You are saying you are happY with an adaptation that smears the perception of Shirou even more, omits important details and adds a buttload of anime ooriginal content that makes no sense?
Apr 1, 2015 4:44 AM

Aug 2009
CookingPriest said:
Forgetfulness said:

You are saying you are happY with an adaptation that smears the perception of Shirou even more, omits important details and adds a buttload of anime ooriginal content that makes no sense?

Enough with the salt especially when you cant back it up and just blow things out of proportion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1557 by Swatheesh123 »»
Apr 9, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 17, 2015

1448 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 9, 2015

1316 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1282 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 16, 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.