Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 29, 2015 4:12 AM

Jun 2011
So Tusk is the only male on the new earth? lol
Mar 29, 2015 4:21 AM
Dec 2013
Any anime is better ending than tokyo ghoul 2
Mar 29, 2015 4:39 AM
Jul 2018
Didn't really like the final episode, but this anime has been a mess from the beginning so I'm not going to complain!

Anyhow, poor Embryo he waited 1000 years and he couldn't get with Ange which was expected. It was DESTINY though! It was supposed to be Embryo x Angelise. There were millions of other women, Tusk! But you had to get with Embryo's fated woman. So because of that I try to empathise with him so I didn't brand him a "pervert" when he stripped Ange and actually went full on. Luckily Ange previously handing Tusk her pantsu served a purpose for stopping the "hikari no censorship".

I'm glad the series ended this way. Good thing Ange decides to start afresh instead of returning to the previous world. It's great she's trying to help create a world that everyone an coexist, norma, humans, and dragons without having to discriminate, and condemn once race over the other.

I'm also glad the regular Earth is in a complete mess, where all these pesky humans now having to fend for themselves, no more mana. They really had it there way, but now it's time to survive! I wanted to note, that I found it fascinating that Sylvia said these things and killed these people (based on her original characterisation) it's like her character completely changed. I sense Ange#2!
Mar 29, 2015 4:41 AM

Nov 2013
Really, enjoyed this show,
Liked the ending. Going to miss it.
Just one question, How are they going to make a nation with one guy?
Mar 29, 2015 4:50 AM

Jul 2009
WOOOOOOO!!!! i started watching from 3:45AM-7:25AM from Episode 18 all the way to the end!

I'm tried, beat up, kinda sleepy, but man what a show!!

Let's go from the start shall we? :D

First off, Alektra dies :(

RIP T__T

With that kind of injury, of course she was going to die. Surprise Salia saved her, at least she died properly in front of everyone.

And yeah, as always Embryo is one damn narcissistic. You telling me you waited fucking 1000 years just to find a woman!?!?! I can't believe you couldn't find one in those years!!!

Yeah, i knew Aura had a similar voice, but yes she is voiced by Kotono Mitsubushi :)

I thought Ange is gonna get violated once again, but i'm glad Tusk was able to make it in time.

I actually don't mind, Salia, Hilda, Salamandinay going with Tusk. I'm glad they did since they had to face multiple Para-Mails anyways.

Lol Hilda making faces when Ange is with Tusk :P

Since she was able to get another new uniform, white one this time around ^^
Even new color for Villkiss :)

Glad Salamandinay provided a much stronger weapon for Tusk in the final battle!

Seems Embryo can now be finally killed since he has no where to run in this space.

I'm glad Salia is more of herself. Finally she's gotten a transformation as well! Same with Hilda!!! They owned those Para Mails!!!

Lol your 10 million years to early for Ange, Embryo :P

Finally your dead, your done, and never come back anymore.

It's finally over!! Seems Ange's sister Sylvia will have to live on her own and be like Ange. Even have the same get up and all :O

Seems they're creating a world for Humans, Norma, Dragons, EVERYONE!!

Kidano no Resistance!!!!!!!! It's been awhile since i last heard of this song!!

Vivi was able to meet up with her mother! Salia, Chris, Rosalie, Ersha mourn's for everyone who had died in the final battle.

Finally they opened Ange's Kissaten!!! Even have Karaoke with Salamandinay and others! Seems everything is being rebuild, and now Ange and Salamandinay will be the leaders of this country :O

Also the Karaoke scene, it seems Fukuda reference the Seiyuu: Nana Mizuki and Yui Horie by wearing the clothes from their respective albums :)

Kidan no Resistance Album from Nana Mizuki ^^

Dog Days'' Album "Stay With Me" from Yui Horie :D

Damn I love the series! So many references to Seiyuu and cast themselves :D

It's over T__T

The first time i saw this show, especially the deaths and the last scene in the first episode. I knew this show was going to be amazing.

Stupid idiots who doubted Cross Ange. I'm glad i don't listen to these clowns who tried to downplay the franchise just because of the last scene of the first episode.

I was hoping the show would be more like Zeta, with all the character deaths etc. Heck i don't mind Tusk and Momoka staying dead in the last episodes.

But seeing them finally made Ange Kissaten. I'm satisfied with the ending! Now everyone get's to live their own way, without anyone controlling what they do etc.

I really love the OST!!! Nana Mizuki and Yui Horie's songs are just pure goddess! Good luck making a dub on this lol.

OST 2 is already out. You know where to find them ^^

I kinda find it funny how Aldnoah Zero, one of the biggest and hypest new mech series(originally by Urobutcher) got sullied over the last few episodes, even the last episode of S2 was lukewarm according to some people(i'm going to watch it as soon as all the BD's come out), but Cross Ange managed top it with style and better fight scenes. Definitely one of my favorite mech shows of ALL TIME!!!!!!!

People should also check out a show called "Soukou no Strain" the visual kinda looks like an older Cross Ange show :O

I don't think Sunrise can make another show like this. There might be a new OVA series depicting an alternate or earlier timeline like Code Geass is doing with Akito.

Maybe a series about Alektra's younger days? Sylvia's doing in her world? Or even Naomi's scenario in that PS Vita game?

Anyways i do hope they at least do one of these scenarios in the near future.

I'm glad i watched this day 1 till the end!!!

Now i would have to watch Senki Zesshou Symphogear since S3 is coming out this July and i want to hear more Nana Mizuki songs!!

Amazing show!!! I give this 10/10!!! Ange is one of my favorite female characters of all time along with Salamandinay, Hilda, Salia.

Will rewatch this again once the BD's are out and all!! Want that BD quality, that blood, uncensored deaths, less mosaic(wish they actual draw the boobs properly this time around).

Cross Ange FOR LIFE!!!!

SomaHeirMar 29, 2015 4:35 PM
Mar 29, 2015 5:09 AM

Mar 2012
HAHAHAHA it has been one of hell of ride to say the least....I enjoyed this show right up to the end...no matter what anybody says i will enjoy it forever XD

It really helped me love the Mecha Genre more as i never was a fan of it before....it opened my eyes more to check more shows like it in the future that is for sure.

Well as much as i want more of it ...I have to say Goodbye to it now....Maybe sometime in the future they might do a spin off, movie,, ova, s2 or prequel but if it does not, i am happy how it ended..it really finished of well and that is not u see in a lot of anime series these days :).
Mar 29, 2015 5:14 AM

Aug 2013
bastek66 said:
Nice end, especially compared to A/z's

Season 2 slice of life - Life with Tusk and Ange
My Candies:
Mar 29, 2015 5:43 AM
Sep 2014
I finished Cross Ange.
It was alright. I give it a 7.
Mar 29, 2015 5:46 AM

Oct 2009
The ending is ok, better than A/Z....this anime has a lot of flaws but for some reason it was one of the shows that I was eagerly waiting every week ^^
Mar 29, 2015 6:08 AM

Apr 2014
I just want to put this one here and see if this will be heavilyl change.

Wow 8 and 7 score was really close.
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 29, 2015 6:25 AM

Dec 2013
Woohoo! I made it through this asspull of an abomination!

So the greatest and supposedly smartest being of the Universe dies because he took too long to get it up in front of his "Waifu" and didn't bother thinking to tie up all loose ends by destroying/bringing with him the one ring that would be able to activate the Vilkiss and allow it to transport people to his little paradise, and effectively ruin his wish of merging the two universes.
Then with the battle, what the heck are you doing when you were being so effective in teleporting and shooting Tusk full of holes? In fact, why not just headshot him when you teleport right behind him? Don't need to be a crack shot when your target is just 5 meters away from you. God knows you have the ability to, so why bother coming at him with a useless Katana? You can stab his body to pieces after he's left bleeding on the floor after all.
Smartest man alive dies because he's a narcissistic perv who only realizes seconds before he dies that he doesn't like rebellious women, which is the exact fit of Anges profile...? Seriously, what an idiot. No wait, what great plot armor!

I see the joke here. Everyone falls for Ange. She is pretty much the maiden of destruction and the main cause for all disaster in the entire universe. Good job explaining it Sunrise. I love how this Gundam Seed spin-off panned out.

Didn't bother watching A/Z end so I guess I have nothing worse to compare it to. I"m sure the smart people who started Episode 1 and ended up dropping this show all agree.

7/10 for the first few episodes, and pretty much a 3 or below for the rest of it. Deduct 2 points for all the asspulls, 1 off for lack of coherence, add a point for all the blatant fan service shots.... I guess I'll round it up to a 4 then.

Nice parody Sunrise. *Slow Claps*
Better luck next show.
L-RyoshiMar 29, 2015 6:30 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 29, 2015 6:36 AM

Jun 2013
silvie should have died. and how did her mom know all about embryo?
Mar 29, 2015 6:37 AM

May 2013
Man! This show is over now ;-; But at least, things got wrapped up (well, plot holes out there but Fukuda can only answer that).

Dem, no Ange and Tusk kiss in this episode (the one's a flashback), but nice to see that the characters developed? Can you believe it? In a controversial show like this where is ignored because of fanservice? Nice one Fukuda.

The most notable scene in this episode to me is Sylvia's part. That was a nice development for her actually. Lmao to that Embryo's corpse and RIP Jill/Alektra

8/10. That was a good ride and...

bastek66 said:

Basically this.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 29, 2015 6:44 AM
Dec 2014
Well, the anime ended with more asspulls and unresolved issues than I can count. Ange didn't reset the world to her liking. Not sure how I feel about that. It would had made more sense than the actual ending given the basic premise. However, I must admit, it would had felt really cheap, so I am not exactly sure how I feel about that. We never got to see what happened to the baby Normas like the one we saw in the first episode. Not even Ersha brought it up.

Oh, yes, in case anyone is wondering about the Normas procreating when there is only one humanoid males left, please remember that the massive dragons, including Aura, are technically male that can revert to their humanoid forms when they need to mate. So if all of those girls want to give birth, they just need to hunt down some Dragon Balls.
Mar 29, 2015 6:46 AM

Aug 2013
Zero_r2 said:

-"what are we going to do about the other world?"
-"i dont give a fuck"
SO MUCH WIN XDDDDDDDDDD

at the start i tougth i was going to give it a 10 XD, but nah, let's get real, this is no masterpiece, it's a really good show dou, solid 8, could be a 9, but kinda crappy sometimes, so not or me

so...the last scene of the first opening was a spoiler of the last episode?...guess that explians why i alway tougth around that op "why is ange smiling with everyone if they fucking hate each other :/ "

My exactly toughs off this Series, its not a masterpiece, but is enjoyable and a nice and clean ending, i know its cliche, but cliche ending are more comforting than a different ending like AZ.
Mar 29, 2015 6:48 AM

Aug 2012
Best soundtrack since Gundam Unicorn. People that discredited this show because of "asspulls" and "fanservice"obviously do not understand it at all. Cross Ange was better and much more enjoyable than Jojo and Death Parade.

Mar 29, 2015 6:54 AM

Aug 2013
AngeCross said:

Now i would have to watch Senki Zesshou Symphogear since S3 is coming out this July and i want to hear more Nana Mizuki songs!!

Wait, wait WAIT, Senki Zesshou Symphogear season 3!!!!!!! you just made my DAY :O
Mar 29, 2015 6:55 AM
Dec 2014
CodeZwei said:
silvie should have died. and how did her mom know all about embryo?

Why wouldn't she? Empress Sophia ruled the Mitsurigi Empire. She probably met Embryo in that fake little garden simulation of his multiple times.
Mar 29, 2015 7:04 AM
Dec 2013
This show delivered in so many ways. I was waiting in excitement every week for a new episode. 10/10 from me. :)
Mar 29, 2015 7:10 AM
Sep 2008
Just wondering what happened to Misty Rosenblum.
Mar 29, 2015 7:26 AM

Jun 2013
It was a pretty nice end to this mess of a series. It has all the usual Cross Ange bs, but meh... i'm used to it by now.

Nothing was out of the ordinary, for Cross Ange standards that is. But damn, the Endless Song always gets me! It's just a really awesome bgm/battle music.

Seeing all the characters living happily made me all warm inside~ except for Sylvia's end. That part was HILARIOUS! She suddenly becomes a badass? lol.

This series was bad, REALLY BAD. But i just can't come to hate it. It's a real magnificent mess, and i'll actually miss this show.
Mar 29, 2015 7:44 AM
Jun 2010
Damn this was one hell of a ride.

This was pure entertainement for me, I'm gonna miss this on my Sundays.

Solid 8/10
Mar 29, 2015 7:46 AM

Oct 2012
molassus said:
bastek66 said:
bastek66 said:

Still missing the kids tho

What noooooo. Don't spoil az. Guys I watched this first because I didn't really want to go to bed with ange getting raped by fetus man in mind and now I find out the aldnoah zero ending is shit!
Mar 29, 2015 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
AngeCross said:
OST 2 is already out. You know where to find them ^^

The best tracks were not released T_T Why Sunrise! Why!?!
Mar 29, 2015 8:07 AM

May 2014
First 12-13 eps were solid. Show went downhill from 14 as they had to remind us that the SAO/Twilight-level romance existed every time they could. As mentioned by others, the continuous asspulls didn't help either.

The final fight was as predictable as it gets - especially the Ragna-mail battle and the sword fight between Tusk and Embryo.

I'll give it a 9, but that's only for the first half. The rest is only 5-6 tops.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Mar 29, 2015 8:13 AM

May 2013
That was a good ending. Funny seeing how Hilda was reacting in the background when Tusk and Ange reunited.
Mar 29, 2015 8:20 AM

Aug 2011
Wow it's finally over I can't believe it I'm so happy. I think that was the worst anime I've seen in a long time beating SAO by a mile. It's sad, they tried so hard but they fell flat on their faces.
Mar 29, 2015 8:27 AM

Apr 2013
decent ending.

while not some outstanding series it still is a little hidden gem.

entertaining from start to fnish.

probably closer to a 7 but still gonna give it an 8 just because people really like to hate the series

personally preferred the first half more before it went all multiverse controlling the earth etc.

thought the idea of just a rotten world with mana people and and the discrimination against norma was more interesting
xSanoxMar 29, 2015 8:31 AM
Mar 29, 2015 8:31 AM

Apr 2011
Honestly, this was the most satisfying ending than A/Z 2.

I enjoyed the ride till the end.
MagitoMar 29, 2015 8:35 AM
Mar 29, 2015 8:46 AM

Jul 2008
A solid 7 for sure :D The final battle was dull though, it could have been a lot better. I love how Ange is managing the true earth with everyone else but I wished she would let the real good people of the other earth join them (Sylvia being one of them seeing that she has changed) :)

I actually don't mind the crazy idea of having a second season :P it's not everyday that you have a series with all sorts of genre fitted into it that is entertaining :)
Mar 29, 2015 8:50 AM
Aug 2014
So is everyone ignoring that Tusk might be the only guy there? Lol
Mar 29, 2015 9:05 AM

Sep 2009
Skarin1326 said:
So is everyone ignoring that Tusk might be the only guy there? Lol

There are male dragons out where. Theirs... you know... should be bigger. Although reptiles don't have them but they are not reptiles so they should... -=)
Mar 29, 2015 9:10 AM

Apr 2009
AceLe said:

On hindsight, Psycho pass 2 was easier on the brain cells.

lol no. Cross Ange is not completely serious so it's more forgivable when they do ass pulls or whateaver. Psycho Pass 2 was trying to be completely serious while constantly pulling super retarded garbage.

Cross Ange is a fun show that doesn't take itself super seriously. I really like the characters in this show.

I really hope there will be an OVA episode! =D
Mar 29, 2015 9:17 AM

Sep 2012
Finally it's over i'll miss those shitty moments.

Mar 29, 2015 9:51 AM

Oct 2013
An so my other favorite show of fall-winter 2014-2015 besides Parasyte is over(Akatsuki no Yona's also not far behind though), and what a ride it was.

So, this final episode delivered in typical Cross Ange fashion and I honestly expected nothing less.

- Arzenal & Salamandinay crews working together to save Ange & defeat Fetus-kun? Yep.
- Kira Yamato, our Lord & Savior Tusk showing Fetus-kun that there'll be no NTR'ing on his watch? Yes sir.
- One final crotch landing(one initiated by Ange)? You got it. Hilda in the background was also hilarious. :P
- And of course, Cafe Ange! Granted, I wish we'd get an OVA or two dedicated entirely to that! One picture is not enough, time constraints be damned.

I'll be lurking around here these sub-forums for a while but for now, I'll just say this about the series as a whole:

Never ONCE was I bored when watching it - not a single episode. I accepted everything Cross Ange had to offer and I don't regret it one bit. Both it's ridiculous & serious side, since Cross Ange is contains both and succeeds in both, IMO. The series was always self-aware and unapologetic about it, which is a great thing. I really liked those previews as well that confirmed how self-aware the show was if you still had doubts - I never skipped single one.

I'm happy to see how much Cross Ange climbed through the rankings, seeing the hate it got initially. I believe it was a little beyond the 3000 and it's at #1595 as I'm typing this. I still think it's very underrated but nevertheless, that's one of the biggest rise through the rankings I've seen and I only hope to see it go higher.

The only thing Aldnoah has over it is production values, and that's it. Both have asspulls, but one's self-aware while another isn't. One's repetitive with it's "Martian of the week attack stopped by Inaho" formula(because no matter what Slaine or anyone did, the show still followed the same formula way-back from S1), while another had numerous twists & developments, sometimes when you least expected them(like in ep9, a beach episode). Do I even need to say anything about characters? If there are any comparisons to be made then forget Ange, as worthy comparisons for well-developed characters 2014-2015 for her are Yona & Shinichi. I'd rather compare some of the supporting cast in Cross Ange to AZ's best developed character, or only developed character for that matter, Slaine and the most important ones in the former would still come ahead. To give an example: Salia, a generally hated character, has more reasons for her bad decisions than Slaine did.

I also never thought Cross Ange was boring before the plot really kicked into high gear though. Those episodes were the base of Ange's character development, her initial interactions with the other normas, the base of their relationships. Character dynamics & development were some of the show's strong points. It was when the show took itself seriously. The other half of it, combined together with it's ridiculous but entertaining Valvrave-ish approach in regards to the plot, which Cross Ange did also did a bit better, IMO.

I'll stop here for now. Great show overall that manages to both greatly entertain & make you care about it's characters. As for Ange, time to make room in my top 10 list for her.
Mar 29, 2015 9:56 AM

Apr 2014
Haha too many people (like me) was posting here about Cross Ange's ending was better than A/Z (Aldnoah Fucking Zero)
Well there's no complain there because it's the truth and In fact this Ending of Cross Ange made me recover from the ending of A/Z.
(Yeah I'm too salty about the ending of that shitty crappy Mecha Anime named Aldnoah.Zero.)
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 29, 2015 10:01 AM

Nov 2014
MgMaster said:
An so my other favorite show of fall-winter 2014-2015 besides Parasyte is over(Akatsuki no Yona's also not far behind though), and what a ride it was.

So, this final episode delivered in typical Cross Ange fashion and I honestly expected nothing less.

- Arzenal & Salamandinay crews working together to save Ange & defeat Fetus-kun? Yep.
- Kira Yamato, our Lord & Savior Tusk showing Fetus-kun that there'll be no NTR'ing on his watch? Yes sir.
- One final crotch landing(one initiated by Ange)? You got it. Hilda in the background was also hilarious. :P
- And of course, Cafe Ange! Granted, I wish we'd get an OVA or two dedicated entirely to that! One picture is not enough, time constraints be damned.

I'll be lurking around here these sub-forums for a while but for now, I'll just say this about the series as a whole:

Never ONCE was I bored when watching it - not a single episode. I accepted everything Cross Ange had to offer and I don't regret it one bit. Both it's ridiculous & serious side, since Cross Ange is contains both and succeeds in both, IMO. The series was always self-aware and unapologetic about it, which is a great thing. I really liked those previews as well that confirmed how self-aware the show was if you still had doubts - I never skipped single one.

I'm happy to see how much Cross Ange climbed through the rankings, seeing the hate it got initially. I believe it was a little beyond the 3000 and it's at #1595 as I'm typing this. I still think it's very underrated but nevertheless, that's one of the biggest rise through the rankings I've seen and I only hope to see it go higher.

The only thing Aldnoah has over it is production values, and that's it. Both have asspulls, but one's self-aware while another isn't. One's repetitive with it's "Martian of the week attack stopped by Inaho" formula(because no matter what Slaine or anyone did, the show still followed the same formula way-back from S1), while another had numerous twists & developments, sometimes when you least expected them(like in ep9, a beach episode). Do I even need to say anything about characters? If there are any comparisons to be made then forget Ange, as worthy comparisons for well-developed characters 2014-2015 for her are Yona & Shinichi. I'd rather compare some of the supporting cast in Cross Ange to AZ's best developed character, or only developed character for that matter, Slaine and the most important ones in the former would still come ahead. To give an example: Salia, a generally hated character, has more reasons for her bad decisions than Slaine did.

I also never thought Cross Ange was boring before the plot really kicked into high gear though. Those episodes were the base of Ange's character development, her initial interactions with the other normas, the base of their relationships. Character dynamics & development were some of the show's strong points. It was when the show took itself seriously. The other half of it, combined together with it's ridiculous but entertaining Valvrave-ish approach in regards to the plot, which Cross Ange did also did a bit better, IMO.

I'll stop here for now. Great show overall that manages to both greatly entertain & make you care about it's characters. As for Ange, time to make room in my top 10 list for her.

Absolutely great review. I agree 100% and really wish we got some OVAs about Cafe Ange.

Ange is already my favorite female lead of all time.
Mar 29, 2015 10:06 AM

Feb 2012
Hilda in the background after Tusk catches Ange just awesome. How are they supposed to reproduce for their new nation when Tusk is the only guy? like all the male dragons are still dragons o.O.
gigantaMar 29, 2015 10:17 AM
Mar 29, 2015 10:21 AM
Mar 2015
giganta said:
Hilda in the background after Tusk catches Ange just awesome. How are they supposed to reproduce for their new nation when Tusk is the only guy? like all the male dragons are still dragons o.O.

Tusk is the Male Alpha. :')
Mar 29, 2015 10:25 AM

Oct 2013
Rayzer said:
Haha too many people (like me) was posting here about Cross Ange's ending was better than A/Z (Aldnoah Fucking Zero)
Well there's no complain there because it's the truth and In fact this Ending of Cross Ange made me recover from the ending of A/Z.
(Yeah I'm too salty about the ending of that shitty crappy Mecha Anime named Aldnoah.Zero.)

I was soooooo eagerly waiting to watch Cross Ange's finale after Aldnoah's. Good thing AZ was airing 1st.

If anyone here hasn't seen either anime's final eps then I'd strongly advice you to watch AZ before. You'll be cleansed in the light of Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi-sama.
Mar 29, 2015 10:30 AM
Dec 2013
Iolo said:
bastek66 said:

Season 2 slice of life - Life with Tusk and Ange

That would be amazing. I would definitely watch it. At least give me an ova.

Well, I loved this series. Except for the beginning, it got better the longer it went on. Probably my favorite show in the past two seasons.
Mar 29, 2015 10:32 AM

Jun 2013
What a great gundam series. Oh wait a minute...... :P
Mar 29, 2015 10:32 AM
Mar 2015
cross ange be like, starts with ruined story comes with good ending
while aldnoah starts well and ended with ruined ending

Once tusk implied that he wants 4 children from ange and made a cafe named ange cafe.
pretty sure its still incomplete according to final episode since the only succeeded was the cafe

Cross ange after story anyone?
einzburgMar 29, 2015 10:37 AM
Mar 29, 2015 10:41 AM

Jul 2010
I really enjoyed watching Cross Ange every week, and it certainly got better later and I'm a sucker for these happy endings. Overall solid 8/10.
Mar 29, 2015 10:45 AM

Sep 2008
Tusk got his harem in the end.

Also I think the dragon licking Vivian was her dad. :O
Mar 29, 2015 10:51 AM

Aug 2010
Man Embryo's such a loser lol trying to rape Ange like that XD How she was singing with a serious fight not giving a f*** what he was doing to her was awesome! DAT burn Ange gave him doe.
"U're just a perverted Hikikomori old man" ROFL

Dat save doe! Tusk saving Ange like that and getting a face plant into her crotch. This dude's luck is insane :3 And Ange just kept getting hotter and hotter each ep <3

One of the thing's I love about Ange is how she just said screw the people living on Earth XD Let them suffer and live their own lives. Her imouto being a leader of an armed gang was so lol XD

Anyway...hell of a ride. I was really gonna drop this after ep5 but glad I stuck with it because the 2nd cour was lots of fun :3 8/10 ^^
Mar 29, 2015 10:55 AM

Nov 2012
Quality wise a 3/10,at one point became an overrated 5/10 because of my enjoyment of this...then the Embryo attempt to have an actual plot happened and this drop to a 4/10.

I preferred this when it was just killing dragons and fanservice.
Mar 29, 2015 11:08 AM
Nov 2014
I loved it, Finaly Ange is FREE
But i really want to see more of this great show, second season or ova or movie
I really want to know how's everything after the ending!
-
The only thing i hated about the whole thing is Ange sister i wish she's died
but ugh! she's not died, I hate her so much!!!!
Mar 29, 2015 11:23 AM
Feb 2009
You see guys, this is actually secretly Fukuda's sequel to Gundam Seed Destiny where Durandal's Destiny Plan (gene manipulation) gets put into effect by the 9001st Rau le Creuset clone (Embryo, he has the same voice) some time way into the future. Kira Yamato and Setsuna F. Seiei merged together after both ascending to Gundam status after death and became reincarnated as Tusk. Kira Yamato (Tusk) and gang once again decide that the Destiny Plan isn't to their tastes and destroy the proponent for it.

On a more serious note, the ending is very Gundam Seed Destiny-esque with the whole "I am human! Screw gene manipulation!" thing.
Mar 29, 2015 11:26 AM

Oct 2013
^And this is the part where I SHAMEFULLY CONFESS that I haven't watched Gundam Seed...

I aim to change that this spring or summer though. Actually fuck that, I'll probably start this coming week.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

174 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 1, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.