Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 5, 2015 2:00 AM

Welcome to YCC, laketica~ have fun, and also Hibari is my baeshie and husbando x)

Apr 5, 2015 4:12 AM
Welcome and thanks for joining Laketica :3 glad to have you with us.

I'm sorry but I reall like shipping your husbando with Tsuna, they make such a good couple~ xD

Apr 5, 2015 9:06 AM

Hello! :o
Oh, my name is ninja-chan..i think that's what people call me here. I'm 18, living in the western part of Canada (I refuse to call it North America ;_;) I like Yaoi...a lot.....kind of obsessed? That's literally like the only genre I read (95% of the time) Started seriously getting into it about a year ago, along with that was the need to read all yaoi-related manga....because like......yaoi is bootiful? I'm a girl, hence my gender on MAL.
Uhhhh.....i'm super friendly and shtuff and I like to talk A LOT, butttttttttttt....i'm super forgetful and shtuff and have the attention span of a fish >3> So, yuh. Talk to me because I needs attentions :3

Apr 5, 2015 9:17 AM

Welcome Ninja-chan~
"We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't f*** them." ~ John Waters

Apr 5, 2015 9:21 AM

Welcome Ninja! And I think we all share that same obsession! :D

Apr 5, 2015 11:21 AM

H-Hi. :o
You can call me carrot, spoon or potato if you wish. ;D don't ask. I'm 16 years old person living in Northern Europe and it's damn cold here. Oh and my gender is male (no judging pls) ;DDD I'm very new to yaoi world. Have read about .. 10 of them? I don't know a lot of stuff regarding yaoi, like what Seme/Uke means :o but I guess something about being top or bottom? ;DDDD
Anyways, nice to meet you ^ ~ ^

Apr 5, 2015 11:43 AM
Karote welcome to YCC <3 I'm SO glad to have you here lol. I'm even more glad that you're male xD
To your question: seme means top (or pitcher) and uke means bottom (the catcher lol). I hope that makes sense for you :P

Apr 5, 2015 11:49 AM

Shall we add Seke to your dictionary as well while we're at it? ^^ It means both bottom and top, so someone who does both ways~

And welcome =D It's nice to have some boys here as well and I would find it very weird if any of these fujoshi's would judge =3
"We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't f*** them." ~ John Waters

Apr 5, 2015 2:21 PM
Seke ftw!!!!! Nothing beats a seke lol.... I actuall prefer when they switch positions :P gimme more reverse couples!!!

Apr 6, 2015 5:01 AM

Hm I agree~ Reverse couples are awesome =3

Apr 6, 2015 5:24 AM

Welcome Karote! ^^ And why should we judge? We loooooove boys! XD
Can someone give me some examples of seke? I don't think I've read manga with seke in it.

Apr 6, 2015 5:30 AM

PinkPetals said:
I'm SO glad to have you here lol. I'm even more glad that you're male xD

Lol, same here xD Welcome, Karote^

o.o I havent read anything with seke, too o.o

Apr 6, 2015 5:41 AM

Hi everyone, you all seem so nice in here!
I'm Onikos. I just joined the club, but I've known about yaoi for quite some time now.
I'm also a fan of yuri (don't kick me T^T) and I'm basically just looking for nice people and cute cards ehehe.
Thank you for having me. <3

FREE SPIRIT || Anime ListManga ListMember CardsDeliveriesOCS

Apr 6, 2015 5:48 AM

Welcome to the club, Onikos~ ^^
Hehe, I'm a slight fan of yuri too, although it's just shipping female characters, canon or not~ xD
Hope you have a good time here~ :D

Apr 6, 2015 5:51 AM

Welcome Onikos! Glad to have you here! :D
You are definately going to find the nice people and cute cards around here! ^^

Apr 6, 2015 8:20 AM
Nellynuska said:
PinkPetals said:
I'm SO glad to have you here lol. I'm even more glad that you're male xD

Once I read a manga with a seke couple, it was a sports yaoi but I don't remember what the name was :( I liked it a lot too... So if anyone has any idea then let me know pls ^^

Apr 6, 2015 10:10 AM

PinkPetals said:
Nellynuska said:

Once I read a manga with a seke couple, it was a sports yaoi but I don't remember what the name was :( I liked it a lot too... So if anyone has any idea then let me know pls ^^

Hmm I'm not sure. I have read some manga with a seke couple, but can't remember the names or anything since it's been a long time.

Apr 6, 2015 3:11 PM
MyBlueEyes said:
PinkPetals said:

Hmm I'm not sure. I have read some manga with a seke couple, but can't remember the names or anything since it's been a long time.

Haha same here. I have read it quiet a long time and now I can't find it anymore xD :( maybe if I look at every sport yaoi manga I might find it again.

Apr 7, 2015 4:58 AM

Umm, hi guys!
This club seems really intersting (and active - the number one thing that pisses me off in many clubs are how inactive they are). So thanks for inviting me blondishjoeygirl!

I love BL in every form, whether it's a novel, fanfiction, art, anime or manga. The quick peek at the front page and banners and such already tells me that there are really good artist here, and I'm excited of seeing more.

Apr 7, 2015 5:24 AM
Welcome to YCC quentariel :3 I'm glad you like our club. We all try to be active as much as possible :3

Apr 7, 2015 6:03 AM

Um,... Hello, I'm new here. ;-; I love BL so much. c:

Apr 7, 2015 6:26 AM

Welcome to YCC, AhouGaki~! Here, we all share your love of BL, so enjoy yourself~!

Apr 7, 2015 6:47 AM
Fresh meat lol ;D welcome AhouGaki :3

Apr 7, 2015 9:24 AM

Welcome Quentariel and AhouGaki!
I'm happy you guys are so in love with BL ^^ Like the most of us here! Have fun!

Apr 7, 2015 9:42 AM
Sanji Fangirl

Hi guys :3
I'm Chibi-Alice!
23 year old female from Norway.
I love BL and collecting cards, so of course i had to join XD
Favorite ship is Zoro and Sanji <3

Apr 7, 2015 9:49 AM

Welcome Chibi-Alice~! :D

Complementary Picture~:

Apr 7, 2015 10:49 AM
Welcome chibi-Alice :3 glad you joined us.

Apr 7, 2015 12:12 PM

Hello my name Jennifer im 19 and i live in the US, i can speak spanish and english. i started liking yaoi over a year ago when my friend introduced me to sekaiichi hatsukoi and hana wa saku ka. Hidoku shinaide is my favorite yaoi. I hope to meet meet lots of cool people :)

Apr 7, 2015 12:40 PM

Welcome Jennifer! I'm happy you joined the club! :D

Apr 7, 2015 12:50 PM
Welcome tsukki-hime :3

Apr 7, 2015 3:06 PM

Ciao, piacere di conoscervi! (Hi, nice to meet you!)
My name's Valentina, but Shion will do. I'm almost 17 y/o and I'm from Italy. I started reading yaoi about two years ago, when I first started watching anime. I like mangas with drama, but I'm also really weak to romantic, fluff stuff. My favourite mangakas are Junko and Takarai Rihito. I'm not very talkative at first because I'm very shy, but otherwhise I'm quite friendly. Thank you for your invitation, I'll be in your care from now on!
PS. I'm not good with introductions, so awkward! (>////<)

Apr 7, 2015 3:14 PM
Don't be shy~ we are all here because we like the same thing Shione :3
Anyway, welcome to YCC! I hope you like it here.

Apr 8, 2015 12:32 AM

Oh I noticed until now I didn't make introduction on myself here :O 8stab myself*
Ok so let's start with......you can call me Ichigo, I'm soon 17 years, in 11th grade, I love drawing (mostly in class xD) and I love run jump and what not since I'm very energetic, I love smile a lot too (even when alone hehe) and I love act and change voices (I'm the best in loli voice but I try sometimes manly voice too but it's too girly usually xD), I love make cards and recently I started make with fan art pics thing I never tried before since I hated them at first :3
Oh and I'm from israel ^_^
Oh and that's my first long manga (more than 1 page! :O)
http://i.imgur.com/hVGSYAf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/K5DEixg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XkB8D6h.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0FYyju1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/i3oR1TV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/afUFTPj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T1FVRTn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pOajV4k.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZZBzd2I.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LCh8h1l.jpg
Oh and another hobby is talking too so I sometimes talk too much xD

Nice to meet you all ^_^

Apr 8, 2015 12:53 AM
Awesome Ichigo :3 I smile a lot too lol, almost too much haha. I like your hobby with acting and voic acting (or are you planning to become an actress in the future? :3).

Welcome to Yaoi Cards & Cafe! I hope you feel comfortable in our small (getting bigger now lol) group of girls :3

Apr 8, 2015 1:41 AM

PinkPetals said:
Awesome Ichigo :3 I smile a lot too lol, almost too much haha. I like your hobby with acting and voic acting (or are you planning to become an actress in the future? :3).

Welcome to Yaoi Cards & Cafe! I hope you feel comfortable in our small (getting bigger now lol) group of girls :3

Haha nice nice, I'm smile because it makes me feel better, and I prefer my face with smile than sad one, people around me feel they look bad when smile for some reason so prefer duck face and look sexy instead.

Yeah I wanted try make my club about voice and games with voice but it's not go well :(
If you read my about me it says yes, I'm even in psychology class to understand more people's feelings and personality to understand the char I play better, I less scared from video call too even though I'm damn shy because I know I must prepare myself to future if I will be actor and my pic will appear in some places hehe
Being actor is my dream (being in circus is my dream because I'm energetic and because kaleido star but ehh............most shows are without story inside them and music so it makes it less interesting, circus the solei only I really liked...)

Hehe all are girls xD thank you for the welcome, now go take a look in my manga it's about yaoi =w=

Apr 8, 2015 12:25 PM

Hello~
Well, I'm usually pretty dreadful when it comes to introductions but I will try my best.

Without further ado, I go by Seke or Elena, either one is fine. I was never overly obsessed with yaoi, much less had known what it meant until I was introduced to Naruto and that is where it all began. The SasNar otp had sailed and there was no turning back, ah those were the days of hardcore shipping, brimmed with late-night fanfic reading. However I fell off that bandwagon for over a year, and am only now slowly climbing back up the yaoi mountain.

Anyhow, I hope this doesn't make me sound like a total weirdo. It's really nice to meet you all and this seems like an exceptionally fun club. :>

Apr 8, 2015 12:48 PM

Welcome Seke!~ Nice to meet you and to have you here~ Thank you for appreciation <3~
And omg Naruto and Sasuke kiss was my first thing that attracted me to "yaoi world' xD

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 8, 2015 5:51 PM
Welcome Seke! Lol I think that accidental kiss was the first thing I saw close to yaoi XD that was before I even knew what yaoi was lol.

Apr 8, 2015 9:56 PM

PinkPetals said:

Fresh Meat? :o

Oh, and thank you for the warm welcome, everyone. (:

Apr 9, 2015 3:07 AM
AhouGaki said:
PinkPetals said:

Fresh Meat? :o

Oh, and thank you for the warm welcome, everyone. (:

Lol I meant new member ;D
Oh and you're welcome! :3

Apr 9, 2015 3:09 AM
Heyy Ana! Welcome to YCC. I'm glad you joined us after all :3
Btw I love Hibari x Tsuna too <3 they're so cute...

Apr 9, 2015 10:35 AM

Hi Ana, welcome in the club! have fun! :)

Apr 10, 2015 7:58 AM

Welcome to the club, newcomers like me~

Apr 10, 2015 12:54 PM

welcome everyone^^ (lol so many introductions o.o)

Apr 10, 2015 2:29 PM

Hi, everyone! :3
I'm not only a new member of this club, but I'm also new to MAL in general. I'm still getting things figured out (Does my profile picture show up? It doesn't seem to be working for me...) so please don't judge me if I accidentally mess something up. I've never really posted to any forums before ^^;
Anyway, I've been a fan of shonen-ai for about a year now (ever since I joined the Hetalia fandom). I love tea, Touhou and drawing. I hope I can meet lots of new friends here!

Apr 10, 2015 4:50 PM
Hello TeacupDream :3 welcom to YCC!
If I'm not mistaken you are talking about you forum picture. A profile picture only shows up in your profile. You have to upload a separate picture or the forum. Go to your setting and click on forum setting and there you can upload a picture for the forum :)

Apr 10, 2015 6:08 PM

PinkPetals said:
If I'm not mistaken you are talking about you forum picture. A profile picture only shows up in your profile. You have to upload a separate picture or the forum. Go to your setting and click on forum setting and there you can upload a picture for the forum :)

Thanks so much! It works now ^.^

Apr 10, 2015 6:31 PM
Hehe you welcome :3

Apr 14, 2015 7:17 PM

Hi! I'm arixandra, but you can call me Ari! I'm from North America and I'm 24.
Some of my favorite yaoi are: Okane ga Nai, Junjo Romantica, and Dramatical Murder :D

Apr 14, 2015 7:20 PM
Welcome arixandra :3

I also like DMMD~

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »