Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 14, 2015 7:21 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Welcome Arixandra!!! I love those anime as well :) North America? That's a little broad .. can you narrow it down to country ?? Hehehehe, Just messing with you. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Apr 14, 2015 9:49 PM

lol thanks :P

Apr 15, 2015 1:26 AM

Welcome arixandra! :)

Apr 15, 2015 3:20 AM

Hello.~

My name is Alex, although you are free to call me Ny as well. I'm 16 years old, a fudanshi and I started being into yaoi when I was 12. I don't watch yaoi anime too much, but I do like fanfics, doujinhis and such. Nice to meet you all.

Apr 15, 2015 3:34 AM
Hello and welcome Ny-kun :3

Yay a fudanshi~ <3

Apr 15, 2015 3:35 AM

Nymil said:
Hello.~

My name is Alex, although you are free to call me Ny as well. I'm 16 years old, a fudanshi and I started being into yaoi when I was 12. I don't watch yaoi anime too much, but I do like fanfics, doujinhis and such. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the club, Ny~
Nice to meet you too~

Apr 15, 2015 6:01 AM

Welcome to the club, Ny~ Gaki here! It's nice to meet you. :>

Apr 15, 2015 11:22 AM

Nice to meet all three of you too. c:

Apr 15, 2015 4:32 PM

Hey people,

I am Dirk, using the username Dee0342. I'm a 26 year old male student living in the Netherlands.

My hobbies are gaming, anime and manga mostly. I have been busy with manga and mostly anime for quite some time now but only lately I started to get into Yaoi manga.

I saw a invitation on my profile yesterday and decided to join up. Nice to meet you all!

Apr 15, 2015 4:40 PM
Welcome to Yaoi cards and Cafe Dee :3 I'm glad you joined us.

Apr 16, 2015 1:11 AM

Welcome Dee! ^^ Glad you joined! Have fun!

Apr 16, 2015 6:42 AM

Dee0342 said:
Hey people,

I am Dirk, using the username Dee0342. I'm a 26 year old male student living in the Netherlands.

My hobbies are gaming, anime and manga mostly. I have been busy with manga and mostly anime for quite some time now but only lately I started to get into Yaoi manga.

I saw a invitation on my profile yesterday and decided to join up. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the club, Dirk! OMG, do you, by any chance, like Homestuck? *O*

Apr 16, 2015 2:42 PM

Hi Im Ion and I live in america
ive been into yaoi since April 2013 ive been around for a while (thank you MAL and me for keeping track of the dates when i start and finish things)
I got myself into yaoi after my friend told me to watch kuroshitsuji and after that, I looked into sabastian/ciel doujin after that...

My first look into yaoi (other than the doujinshi) was actual the anime version on hey class president and the first yaoi manga was koisuru boukun
My taste in manga tends to worry less about the art (although it is a plus) and more towards storyline.

Because I dont have anyone in RL to share yaoi with I'll be happy to share with you guys

Nice to meet everyone!

Apr 16, 2015 4:12 PM

AhouGaki said:

I can´t say i´m familiar with it. It´s a web game of some sort?

Also, Hi Illusiona :)

Apr 16, 2015 5:13 PM
Hello and welcome Illusiona :3

Apr 16, 2015 6:08 PM

Hello. My name is Christina. I am 23 years old, female, and I live in the United States.
I'm from Louisiana. I got into yaoi slowly. I use to think that 2 guys or 2 girls together was gross because that's how my parents thought of it. My first BL anime was a shounen-ai called Gravitation. I think I was 15 or 16 when i watched it. It was on demand and i decided to check it out, not knowing it was two guys at first. And i thought you know this is actually pretty cute even though they are guys. They looked really cute together. After that a friend came to school with mangas, she was like "You should read these." And she handed me Junjou Romantica, Black Knight, and Wild Rock. I don't remember which one i read first but i started to really get into BL. Over time i got into the more hardcore stuff and then the S&M stuff. Lots of naughty and kinky stuff. I'm a pervert.

I like when yaoi is naughty but as much as I like seeing two guys in bed, it gets boring if the manga doesn't have a good story. I'm not usually picky when it comes to shounen-ai or yaoi.

As far as yaoi goes my favorite manga is Love Mode . I just love how the couples are.
The art took me a little while to get use to when i started reading it but after a while i fell in love with it. The stories are great and I love the characters. It's 11 volumes. I would highly recommend this manga if you don't mind the art.
It's really good.
Modified by YOFG, Apr 16, 2015 6:17 PM

Apr 16, 2015 6:12 PM

YOFG said:
Hello. My name is Christina. I am 23 years old, female, and I live in the United States.
I'm from Louisiana. I got into yaoi slowly. I use to think that 2 guys or 2 girls together was gross because that's how my parents thought of it. My first BL anime was a shounen-ai called Gravitation. I think I was 15 or 16 when i watched it. It was on demand and i decided to check it out, not knowing it was two guys at first. And i thought you know this is actually pretty cute even though they are guys. They looked really cute together. After that a friend came to school with mangas, she was like "You should read these." And she handed me Junjou Romantica, Black Knight, and Wild Rock. I don't remember which one i read first but i started to really get into BL. Over time i got into the more hardcore stuff and then the S&M stuff. Lots of naughty and kinky stuff. I'm a pervert.

I like when yaoi is naughty but as much as I like seeing two guys in bed, it gets boring if the manga doesn't have a good story. I'm not usually picky when it comes to shounen-ai or yaoi.

As far as yaoi goes my favorite manga is Love Mode. I just love how the couples are.
The art took me a little while to get use to when i started reading it but after a while i fell in love with it. The stories are great and I love the characters. It's 11 volumes. I would highly recommend this manga if you don't mind the art.
It's really good.

Hello and welcome to YCC, Christina~
Have fun here~ Wow you've been a fujoshi for 7-8 years? Am I correct? xP

Apr 16, 2015 6:22 PM

Toots said:

Hello and welcome to YCC, Christina~
Have fun here~ Wow you've been a fujoshi for 7-8 years? Am I correct? xP

Hello. ^-^ Thanks.
O.O Holy Crud! I think you're right.
Hard to believe. Doesn't feel like it's been that long.
Modified by YOFG, Apr 16, 2015 6:37 PM

Apr 16, 2015 6:24 PM
YOFG said:

As far as yaoi goes my favorite manga is Love Mode . I just love how the couples are.
It's really good.

Nice introduction! And again, welcome to YCC :3

Yeah time flies by fast. Before you know it, you will be 30, 40, 50 lol xD

Apr 16, 2015 10:28 PM

Hello!

My name is May, I'm 22 years old, and I'm from Brazil.

I used to ship boys in tv shows, movies, books, everything. I love reading slash fanfiction, since I was 15.
3 years ago I started to watch animes, so the first genre of anime/manga I looked for was yaoi, of course. <3

I think Gravitation was the first, I'm not sure. xD

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes. =D

Apr 17, 2015 1:31 AM

Hi Christina and May! Welcome at the club! ^^
@Christina: I read many yaoi but not Love Mode, thanks for the recommandation! I'm definetely gonna try that one! :)
@May: Don't worry, many of us haven't english as main language, as long as we understand each other. :D

Apr 17, 2015 1:34 AM

Dee0342 said:
AhouGaki said:

I can´t say i´m familiar with it. It´s a web game of some sort?

Also, Hi Illusiona :)

It's a web comic. And there's an epic character named Dirk Strider. XD Welcome again~

Welcome to the club, Illusiona, May, and Christina! :> ~

Apr 17, 2015 5:03 AM
may_resende said:
Hello!

I used to ship boys in tv shows, movies, books, everything. I love reading slash fanfiction, since I was 15.
3 years ago I started to watch animes, so the first genre of anime/manga I looked for was yaoi, of course. <3

Welcome to YCC May! Don't worry about your English, most of us here come from different countries, therefore we speak different languages :3 I think you're doing pretty fine, so no worries~

Apr 17, 2015 6:29 AM

Welcome everybody~
Since there has been many introductions since my short leave I'm just gonna welcome you all at the same time.
So Welcome to YCC and make sure to have lots of fun~
"We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't f*** them." ~ John Waters

Apr 17, 2015 4:40 PM

@PinkPetals XD Kinda scary to think about aging so fast.

@may_resende Hello ^-^ Welcome!

@blondishjoeygirl Sounds like a plan. lol When you read it you should totally let me know which couple you like best and who your favorite character is.

@AhouGaki Hello ^-^

@MyBlueEyes :) Hello

Apr 19, 2015 12:09 AM

PinkPetals said:
may_resende said:
Hello!

Welcome to YCC May! Don't worry about your English, most of us here come from different countries, therefore we speak different languages :3 I think you're doing pretty fine, so no worries~

Thank you! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome =D

May 3, 2015 8:27 AM

I have joined this club a couple days ago but I just now realized I havent introduced myself.
I'm 22, live in greece and studying nursing. Currently doing my internship so i can luckily graduate in december.
I've been watching anime for 8 years now, and I started watching yaoi around the same period as with ...uuh..."normal' (?) anime.
My first one was Loveless.
I guess this introduction will do for now. Thanks Pink for inviting me.

Minna, yoroshiku onegai shimasu!~

May 3, 2015 1:12 PM
Uuh said:
I have joined this club a couple days ago but I just now realized I havent introduced myself.
I'm 22, live in greece and studying nursing. Currently doing my internship so i can luckily graduate in december.
I've been watching anime for 8 years now, and I started watching yaoi around the same period as with ...uuh..."normal' (?) anime.
My first one was Loveless.
I guess this introduction will do for now. Thanks Pink for inviting me.

Minna, yoroshiku onegai shimasu!~

Welcome, Uuh <3 glad you joined us~
Haha, Loveless was cute, though confusing at times, if you haven't read the manga, it's harder to understand. If you want/need any recommendations about any BL, you can ask in here. I'm not sure how much you have read so far. :)

May 3, 2015 1:55 PM

I dont read manga almost at all. I am more of the anime type. Too bad I have watched almost everything shounen ai/yaoi that comes in anime. :S
The only mangamanhwa I have read so far is the totally captivated. I think I have one more in my tablet but I am taking my sweet time :P

May 3, 2015 2:03 PM
Uuh said:
I dont read manga almost at all. I am more of the anime type. Too bad I have watched almost everything shounen ai/yaoi that comes in anime. :S
The only mangamanhwa I have read so far is the totally captivated. I think I have one more in my tablet but I am taking my sweet time :P

Oh my~ I would have so many nice ones for you too xD
How did you like TC? :3

May 3, 2015 2:10 PM

It was ok... but got me annoyed at some points. dude were just exaggerating and overreacting too much xD
I wanna try shungiku nakamura once, when I get in the mood and have the time. I totally enjoy the anime adaptions of hers

May 3, 2015 4:20 PM
Lol, you might be right a little bit. But as you (probably) know, Koreans love including lots of drama into their movies, books etc, which is why it seemed a little exaggerated for you. Ok I'm totally bias toward the Manhwa but I can't help loving it. I just love Mookyul and Ewon so much ^^"

May 4, 2015 12:01 AM

Mookyul was sexy as hell X)

May 15, 2015 9:27 PM

Hi im calne, 20 year old fudanshi. I've always liked yaoi but never really got into it extensively until recently
Been into anime and manga for a few years now

Glad to be part of this club
King me.

May 16, 2015 12:37 AM

Welcome Calne~
Nice to meet you and happy to have you here ~(^-^)~
I'm in same situation as you :3 yaoi is slowly monopolizing my life xD
Hope to talk with you more~

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 16, 2015 5:03 AM
Calne-Kuro said:
Hi im calne, 20 year old fudanshi. I've always liked yaoi but never really got into it extensively until recently
Been into anime and manga for a few years now

Glad to be part of this club

Welcome calne! :)

May 16, 2015 6:33 AM

Welcome to the club! Have fun! ^^

May 16, 2015 8:28 AM

Just realized that I haven't really introduced myself yet. ;p
My name's Isis, I'm 16 and I live in the Netherlands. I've been into yaoi ever since I started watching anime. I also like gaming, drawing and anything that has to do with horses.
Glad to be part of this club ^.^

May 16, 2015 2:09 PM
Shitsuji said:
Just realized that I haven't really introduced myself yet. ;p
My name's Isis, I'm 16 and I live in the Netherlands. I've been into yaoi ever since I started watching anime. I also like gaming, drawing and anything that has to do with horses.
Glad to be part of this club ^.^

Welcome Shitsuji~ I like that you like to draw :3 what do you usually like to draw?
I'm glad you are part of this club as well! <3

May 16, 2015 3:02 PM

Thank you!
I draw all sorts of stuff. Mostly anime characters though, both on paper and digital.

May 27, 2015 8:33 PM

Hi, I'm Caustic! I'm 17 and from the USA. I discovered yaoi by accident when I was involved in the pokemon fandom as a 12 year old, but quickly became obsessed with BL and anime/manga in general. My favorite manga that are ones that have pretty art styles like Loveless, Olimpos, and Kuroshitsuji.

May 27, 2015 8:57 PM

Welcome caustic to the club~ enjoy your stay! c:

May 27, 2015 8:58 PM

[size=80]Welcome to the club, Caustic! Same here, I discovered Yaoi by accident too. XD

May 31, 2015 2:28 PM

Hello! I'm Stellacosmic and I'm 17 years old (✿◠‿◠). I discovered yaoi when I was about 13 I think. I happened to click on junjou romantica thinking it was a shounen (lol wut was I thinking) and was surprised to find some rad gay cuties. Ever since then I've been yaoi obsessed freak with no life (▰˘◡˘▰).

I'm new on AnimeList, so I hope to meet some really cool peeps, nice to meet you guys :3
Don't be scared,
you'll make it through.
Clean your dirty wounds.
Tears will fall like lemon drops
And split your heart in two.

May 31, 2015 2:50 PM
Stellacosmic said:
Hello! I'm Stellacosmic and I'm 17 years old (✿◠‿◠). I discovered yaoi when I was about 13 I think. I happened to click on junjou romantica thinking it was a shounen (lol wut was I thinking) and was surprised to find some rad gay cuties. Ever since then I've been yaoi obsessed freak with no life (▰˘◡˘▰).

I'm new on AnimeList, so I hope to meet some really cool peeps, nice to meet you guys :3

Heyyyy Stella!!! Welcome to YCC~ glad to have you with us :3

Haha, yeah if you don't know what Yaoi is and you accidently start reading one, it can be surprising in a good or bad way XD

Jun 1, 2015 1:09 PM
Hiya, I'm meron. Nice to meet you all. ¬¬ I'm 18 and I've been reading yaoi for some time. I've been having a longer break recently though and I feel like I need to read some nice BL manga. >..< I decided to join some yaoi club as I read mostly manga from this genre. I'm spoiled to this degree that I wouldn't really read anything else than yaoi without a good reason. >....< Yay, talking badly about yourself in the introduction... :F

Jun 1, 2015 1:32 PM
mrnu said:
Hiya, I'm meron. Nice to meet you all. ¬¬ I'm 18 and I've been reading yaoi for some time. I've been having a longer break recently though and I feel like I need to read some nice BL manga. >..< I decided to join some yaoi club as I read mostly manga from this genre. I'm spoiled to this degree that I wouldn't really read anything else than yaoi without a good reason. >....< Yay, talking badly about yourself in the introduction... :F

Heya meron~ welcome to YCC! ;)

Feel free to ask in the recommendation thread if there's anything you want to read but not sure what exactly, we'd be happy to help you :)
Lol I know that from myself, I also like to talk badly about myself. My self confidence is like 0 xD

Jun 2, 2015 6:35 PM

Can I cry? I'm gonna cry a little. Haha. Just teasing. I smell the fudanshis and it smells like buttery cocoa(??)~~
"Masturbation."

---The End.

Jun 2, 2015 8:01 PM
cockaine said:
Can I cry? I'm gonna cry a little. Haha. Just teasing. I smell the fudanshis and it smells like buttery cocoa(??)~~

XD you're a funny one cockaine(that username LOL). Anyway, let me welcome you to YCC ^-^

Jun 2, 2015 11:10 PM

PinkPetals said:
cockaine said:

XD you're a funny one cockaine(that username LOL). Anyway, let me welcome you to YCC ^-^

-throws self down well- Sank u for the compliment and thank you for welcuming me.
"Masturbation."

---The End.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »