Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 27, 2015 4:45 PM

Oct 2013
When I was younger and naive, yes. Now you just need to remember love isn't real, it's just chemicals in your brain deceiving you.

Mar 27, 2015 4:52 PM

Sep 2013
Loli_Sensei said:
When I was younger and naive, yes. Now you just need to remember love isn't real, it's just chemicals in your brain deceiving you.
"That cunt rejected me, good thing she's a slut and love isn't real."
-Loli_Sensei
Mar 27, 2015 4:54 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
No...

-Bebe- said:
Homura broke my heart in the 3rd movie </3

I forgave her though lol

...or maybe yes.
Mar 27, 2015 5:03 PM

Feb 2013
[quote=FreshPrinceofMAL]

Need the heartsmith

so deepo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2015 5:06 PM

Jul 2009
incisorr said:
some day when you put your trust and invest in someone and he or she betrays you in some ridiculous way that almost defies your wildest expectations , we'll talk again about broken hearts being bullshit or not

I feel you bruh here. Been betrayed in the most awful way. And it hurt like hell.
I even had to take a sick leave for 2 weeks from work, I was absolutely incapable of rational thinking for the whole first week. The second week was reserved to: see my family, meet a lot with my best friends.

Heart was broken. My family as a whole (friends included) helped me to put it back in a working state.
Mar 27, 2015 5:10 PM

Apr 2012
incisorr said:
some day when you put your trust and invest in someone and he or she betrays you in some ridiculous way that almost defies your wildest expectations , we'll talk again about broken hearts being bullshit or not
What a hypocrite, you said it was impossible to feel betrayed in a first world/it was not real betrayal/etc.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Mar 27, 2015 5:18 PM

Oct 2010
Thats not what i said but considering how pathetic you are it does fit you to twist people's words.

I said that its much easier to deal with betrayal in first world countries and i even speciifcally explained that having money gives you some sort of armor that softens the blow , doesn't make you immune to it
lots of music -
Mar 27, 2015 5:20 PM
Mar 2014
incisorr said:
Thats not what i said but considering how pathetic you are it does fit you to twist people's words.

I said that its much easier to deal with betrayal in first world countries and i even speciifcally explained that having money gives you some sort of armor that softens the blow , doesn't make you immune to it

Money doesen't protect you from a broken heart.
Mar 27, 2015 5:27 PM

Jul 2012
incisorr said:
Endycia said:

they are. When you grow up, you'll understand that heartbreak is the excuse of the weak.

and when you stop being delusional you'll understand that mental pain is more severe than physical pain at times

if you're broken mentality it affects everything you do and the way you live your life. Physical pain is nothing if it doesnt affect you mentally

and also when you grow up and bealize that you dont matter and nobody absolutely gives a shit about you and realize that having a close person you can share the world with is more important than anything else maybe then you'll realize that heartbreak is a much bigger thing that you think it is

i hate to stick with Endycia but he's right. Nobody gives jack shit about you even AFTER you'vhave been tossed in psych ward. The closes perseron in the world changes, no matter what hollywood tell yous. Get used to it, its rough out there, and unfogiving
Kewpie_dollMar 27, 2015 5:32 PM
Mar 27, 2015 5:33 PM

Oct 2010
daintybiscuit said:
incisorr said:

and when you stop being delusional you'll understand that mental pain is more severe than physical pain at times

if you're broken mentality it affects everything you do and the way you live your life. Physical pain is nothing if it doesnt affect you mentally

and also when you grow up and realize that you dont matter and nobody absolutely gives a shit about you and realize that having a close person you can share the world with is more important than anything else maybe then you'll realize that heartbreak is a much bigger thing that you think it is

i hate to stick with Endycia but he's right. Nobody gives jack shit about you even AFTER you'vhave been tossed in psychy ward. The closes perseron in the world changes, no ma matter what hollywood tell you. Get used to it, its rough out there, and unfogiving

i have no clue what are you talking about

Eiji-chan said:
incisorr said:

ok so lets break your heart and throw you on the street so we can see how you recover better

i understand people can have different opinions but i dont understand people that take off their pants and take a shit on their keyboard and expect to be taken seriously by anyone with half brain

money makes life easier, that includes reducing any kind of pain you feel. Physical or mental.

Also having a broken heart doesn't mean you're a whiny little bitch because not everybody goes around talking about it. And no, like i originally stated its not an excuse for the weak its a legit excuse and some of the strongest people can lose to it, the motherfucking end of the story.

The reason why you can't comprehend this is because
A) you've never really dedicated yourself to anyone and you're still an immature kid
b) you're just a selfish asshole who'll go through life taking advantage of others and treating them as they are secondary characters and you're the protagonist so you're entitled to everything and they don't matter.
c) you're too narrowminded
incisorrMar 27, 2015 5:37 PM
lots of music -
Mar 27, 2015 5:35 PM

Feb 2013
I had crush in high school and I had funny experiences wither. One day at winter after the school on the way to the bus stop I was walking and she started tickling me behind my back into it I slipped on the ice and felled, I couldn't anything to her because I was shy and couldn't speak english very well so i stood up and walked away ;/ (right now i am sitting and laughing) another situation was happened in the bus when bus was crowded, i was standing near to her and she was sitting and bus just stopped so suddenly and because i started to fly at her. I couldn't say anything at all that time as well even sorry i didnt touched or anything but i had feeling to say that but i coulndnt. she is one 1 older than me by the way.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2015 5:36 PM
Jan 2014
Drugs said:

Who hurt you? Do you need me to have a talk with them?

No thanks.
Harems said:
Endycia really is an Armchair General on life.

You finished crying along with your best friend ? Or are you still going to keep up the act?
Mar 27, 2015 5:36 PM
Mar 2014
incisorr said:
daintybiscuit said:

i hate to stick with Endycia but he's right. Nobody gives jack shit about you even AFTER you'vhave been tossed in psychy ward. The closes perseron in the world changes, no ma matter what hollywood tell you. Get used to it, its rough out there, and unfogiving

i have no clue what are you talking about

Eiji-chan said:

ok so lets break your heart and throw you on the street so we can see how you recover better

i understand people can have different opinions but i dont understand people that take off their pants and take a shit on their keyboard and expect to be taken seriously by anyone with half brain

money makes life easier, that includes reducing any kind of pain you feel. Physical or mental.

Also having a broken heart doesn't mean you're a whiny little bitch because not everybody goes around talking about it. And no, like i originally stated its not an excuse for the weak its a legit excuse and some of the strongest people can lose to it, the motherfucking end of the story.

The reason why you can't comprehend this is because
A) you've never really dedicated yourself to anyone because and you''re still an immature kid
b) you're just a selfish asshole who'll go through life taking advantage of others and treating them as they are secondary characters and you're the protagonist so you're entitled to everything and they don't matter.

You make 0 sense lol.

You can be rich as fuck or be poor as fuck, when u love one so much and u lose that person, it breaks your heart, and that hurts alot at that moment being rich or poor doesen't matter.
Mar 27, 2015 5:40 PM

Oct 2010
i make 0 sense by saying money makes life easier?

I swear you people from the richer countries have no fucking brain.

If i lose my loved one when im poor im left with nothing

if i lose my loved one when im rich im gonna buy drugs get high and fly to ibiza and get stoned in some night club then wake up with a hot chick in my bed and suddenly forget all my worries. Or maybe not the exact same scenario but something along the lane

Why do i have to explain the most obvious stuff in this forum
lots of music -
Mar 27, 2015 5:48 PM
Mar 2014
incisorr said:
i make 0 sense by saying money makes life easier?

I swear you people from the richer countries have no fucking brain.

If i lose my loved one when im poor im left with nothing

if i lose my loved one when im rich im gonna buy drugs get high and fly to ibiza and get stoned in some night club then wake up with a hot chick in my bed and suddenly forget all my worries. Or maybe not the exact same scenario but something along the lane

Why do i have to explain the most obvious stuff in this forum

Do u even read the stuff u write?

Money makes some aspects of life easier, but not love. U can't heal a broken heart with money?

U think u can heal a broken heart with drugs? Having sex with a random chick heals your heart?

No!
Mar 27, 2015 5:50 PM

Mar 2008
In case some of you did not know, there is a medical condition often refered to as Broken Heart Syndrome. Basically stress and sadness causes real damage to the heart. Some people even die from it in more rare cases.
Mar 27, 2015 5:50 PM

Oct 2010
dafuq logic bro

can you stop for a second and think about what you're saying? You're saying that having more options doesn't make something easier.
lots of music -
Mar 27, 2015 5:55 PM
Mar 2014
incisorr said:
dafuq logic bro

can you stop for a second and think about what you're saying? You're saying that having more options doesn't make something easier.

I think u are the one that should think about what he is saying.

I bet u just can't understand it because you are inexperienced.

Go outside, instead of being on your computer 10h+/day and talk to me again.
Mar 27, 2015 6:02 PM

Oct 2010
I dont need to go outside to know that dealing with any situation with 100.000$ is easier than dealing with the same situation with 200$, im not retarded.
lots of music -
Mar 27, 2015 6:03 PM

Nov 2013
Endycia said:
You finished crying along with your best friend ? Or are you still going to keep up the act?
No need to get spiky at the truth, my friend.

You always act like you know more about life than other people. It's kinda fucking dumb. :P
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Mar 27, 2015 6:05 PM
Mar 2014
incisorr said:
I dont need to go outside to know that dealing with any situation with 100.000$ is easier than dealing with the same situation with 200$, im not retarded.

See thats why u need to go outside, because money doesen't solve all the problems.
Mar 27, 2015 6:06 PM

Nov 2014
MechaKiryu said:
No
Mar 27, 2015 6:07 PM

Oct 2010
you need to wake up and face reality already

money itself doesn't solve all the problems but it provides you people or items that do solve all problems. Literally, you can even extend your life.
lots of music -
Mar 27, 2015 6:09 PM
Mar 2014
U don't even know what reality is because you are locked in your room, and you are saying that i need to face reality lol?

you are just being delusional right now.
Mar 27, 2015 6:10 PM

Oct 2010
yea im delusional because you said im locked in my room when i've been to college and to work for 4 out of the last 5 years of my life

you're fucking pathetic and desperate just go hide already
lots of music -
Mar 27, 2015 6:12 PM

Apr 2014
zat-bust said:
It happened in elementary, now I'm asexual.

The only one that can date me is me
I don't have a Signature.
Mar 27, 2015 6:13 PM
Mar 2014
incisorr said:
yea im delusional because you said im locked in my room when i've been to college and to work for 4 out of the last 5 years of my life

you're fucking pathetic and desperate just go hide already

You are the one who is desperate cause you are the one who is whining 24/7 on MAL about wanting to kill yoursellf and how your life sucks.
Mar 27, 2015 6:18 PM
Jan 2014
Harems said:
Endycia said:
No need to get spiky at the truth, my friend.

You always act like you know more about life than other people. It's kinda fucking dumb. :P

I'm not your friend.

I don't act about knowing more about life than other people, but that user has a tendency to whine too much, acting as if the world is against him. If we check his profile it shows he's in his mid 20's which is enough time for someone to have already grown, instead of whining that their life sucks. You see Harems, You're exactly the same but since you're almost 10 years younger you still have room for growth. Him on the other hand turned into a whiny adult. No one likes whiny people.
Mar 27, 2015 6:18 PM

Oct 2010
yes 24/7 for sure, its the first time im on mal more than 5 minutes for the past week or so and yeah not everyone gets an easy life handed to him by his parents like you did
lots of music -
Mar 27, 2015 6:21 PM
Mar 2014
incisorr said:
yes 24/7 for sure, its the first time im on mal more than 5 minutes for the past week or so and yeah not everyone gets an easy life handed to him by his parents like you did

So because i don't whine about how hard my life is, means i have an easy life?

Again u make 0 sense.
Mar 27, 2015 6:23 PM
Jan 2014
incisorr said:

While money helps quite a lot. I can't help but think you're just a materialistic yet poor person, who desires having riches and thinking that will solve all your problems. While being wealthy solves many of your daily life problems, you'll just end up having bigger ones.

It's quite sad seeing people claiming that money solves everything.
Mar 27, 2015 6:23 PM

Mar 2015
Had to have my gall bladder removed in September last year. My GF of 7 years decided to leave me the day before Halloween, while I was still recovering. That was beyond rough. Still recovering from the emotional trauma. My psychologist says when you've been with someone that long, and suddenly they aren't there to talk to or be with, your brain handles it like a death. Definitely feels like it sometimes.

Mar 27, 2015 6:25 PM
Mar 2014
Endycia said:
incisorr said:

While money helps quite a lot. I can't help but think you're just a materialistic yet poor person, who desires having riches and thinking that will solve all your problems. While being wealthy solves many of your daily life problems, you'll just end up having bigger ones.

Endycia said:
incisorr said:

See that's a guy that goes outside.
Mar 27, 2015 6:27 PM

Oct 2010
Endycia said:
No one likes whiny people.

no one likes people that don't benefit them in some way in particular, if im whiny but rich or i have something they need, they'll like me.

also i like whiny people just to spite you and everybody else that says they don't like whiny people. I fucking love people who sit there and complain how fucking bad life is, even if i can't help them i still respect it a lot more than acting tough and shit when almost everything in life is predestined or luck based.

I could act all tough and silent and not whine and then what? Nobody would care, nobody would notice. Atleast when i whine, even if you don't like me, you still notice me. I dont' have enough balls to whine in real life and nobody gives a shit because i keep my mouth closed until somebody asks me, and then they try to help me with their pathetic and inconsiderate suggestions which show me how immature and shit those people are and i just smirk in my mind and continue my meaningless existence my own way.
On the movies the silent protagonist gets noticed , in real life he doesn't. I know, i have experience.

I rather be unhappy but true to myself than pretend to be happy just so i can appear better to random people like the majority of people do. If your life is shit and you feel like complaining then you should be able to complain without giving a shit what others say because if others had their way , you would be just a background NPC character that doesn't bother them but helps them when they need.
something like this i guess

Endycia said:
incisorr said:

its quite sad to see delusional "white knightery" bullshit people who try to appear as if they are very decent and deep and while doing that they ignore the reality we live in

which is: money helps, money always helps. You wanna make it look like people arent materialistic monsters? Ok. Money provides options and those options help. You may not care about money but thanks to them you can travel, you can go to theerapists, you can go out and meet people with confidence.

you get cancer? money helps with treatment, delays cancer possibly even cures it if its in early stages. No money doesn't
you get your heart broken? Money provides many options, new tv, vacation, travel, drugs, prostitutes, companions, spa center, psychologist, new car, pay to people to keep you entertained, concerts, things that keep your mind off of your pain. No money doesn't help it.
You're depressed? You're still gonna eat, money lets you buy nice food, no money doesn't. Good food tastes like shit? Then shit food would taste like double shit.

if you were a man you would just admit that the world we live in is designed in such a way that with money you can get absolutely everything, its not your fault, its not my fault but its the reality and if you don't accept it then you're no good

i edited my post cus i go sleep and i wont answer for awhile and had to be more informative because you guys around here are so dense and need me to be so incredibly specific due to severe lack of imagination or experience that you have
incisorrMar 27, 2015 6:38 PM
lots of music -
Mar 27, 2015 6:31 PM

Mar 2015
Yes many times especially when very good friends stop speaking to you over petty indifference or reasons about one's self trust is also another factor that could go along with it.
My name is Terrence always is Terrence and will always be Terrence
Current Accounts: ThePinhead3333,
Mar 27, 2015 6:32 PM

Jul 2009
The_Dean_Scream said:
Had to have my gall bladder removed in September last year. My GF of 7 years decided to leave me the day before Halloween, while I was still recovering. That was beyond rough. Still recovering from the emotional trauma. My psychologist says when you've been with someone that long, and suddenly they aren't there to talk to or be with, your brain handles it like a death. Definitely feels like it sometimes.

Wow dude. That's awful.

Cheers... *pours a glass of wine*
Mar 27, 2015 6:34 PM
Mar 2014
incisorr said:
Endycia said:
No one likes whiny people.

no one likes people that don't benefit them in some way in particular, if im whiny but rich or i have something they need, they'll like me.

also i like whiny people just to spite you and everybody else that says they don't like whiny people. I fucking love people who sit there and complain how fucking bad life is, even if i can't help them i still respect it a lot more than acting tough and shit when almost everything in life is predestined or luck based.

I could act all tough and silent and not whine and then what? Nobody would care, nobody would notice. Atleast when i whine, even if you don't like me, you still notice me. I dont' have enough balls to whine in real life and nobody gives a shit because i keep my mouth closed until somebody asks me, and then they try to help me with their pathetic and inconsiderate suggestions which show me how immature and shit those people are and i just smirk in my mind and continue my meaningless existence my own way.
On the movies the silent protagonist gets noticed , in real life he doesn't. I know, i have experience.

I rather be unhappy but true to myself than pretend to be happy just so i can appear better to random people like the majority of people do. If your life is shit and you feel like complaining then you should be able to complain without giving a shit what others say because if others had their way , you would be just a background NPC character that doesn't bother them but helps them when they need.
something like this i guess

Endycia said:

its quite sad to see delusional "white knightery" bullshit people who try to appear as if they are very decent and deep and while doing that they ignore the reality we live in

You are being delusional cause your mind is just filled with, life sucks! everything is bad! it makes you blind.
Mar 27, 2015 6:37 PM

Mar 2015
OtaK_ said:
The_Dean_Scream said:

Wow dude. That's awful.

Sipping on some Captain Morgan right now, listening to Slayer, browsing MAL. Jokes on her, She's going to school paying $40,000 a year for tuition at her fancy pants school to become a teacher, I have work lined up with Dell shortly making $45 an hour working from home. Enjoy your shitty underpaying job bitch! Hope she has fun paying all that money back to her school working on a teacher's salary. I'll be rolling in money living by myself, paying for myself, not spending money on gas going to and from work.

Mar 27, 2015 6:38 PM

Nov 2013
Never gotten a broken heart.
Mar 27, 2015 6:55 PM

Mar 2008
OtaK_ said:
The_Dean_Scream said:

Wow dude. That's awful.

Yeah that sounds sad :( I feel so sorry for people who go through that.
Mar 27, 2015 6:59 PM

Nov 2013
I should have figured the thread would turn out like this...
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Mar 27, 2015 7:01 PM

Mar 2015
traed said:
OtaK_ said:

Wow dude. That's awful.

Yeah that sounds sad :( I feel so sorry for people who go through that.

Thanks for the love :D I'm finally back to the point of where I can lift heavy things again!

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Anyone had a Drought Emergancy declared for their area?

vasipi4946 - 4 hours ago

9 by Serafos »»
3 minutes ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Apr 17

41 by 9765 »»
12 minutes ago

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

9 by Noboru »»
13 minutes ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

9 by Meusnier »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

18 by UncreatedSong »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.