Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 26, 2015 5:33 PM

Anyone here enjoy FPS games? Personally, I'm a huge fan of Halo. I play as much as I can, although I'm stuck on Halo 4 for 360 right now because I don't have an Xbone.

That being said, Halo 3 is my personal favorite. Halo 1 is probably my second favorite. The comparison looks something like this:

H3 > H1 > H4 > Reach - I didn't have a chance to play H2 :/

I also play a bit of CoD, but I'm not a huge fan of it. Never touched Battlefield, and I don't classify Gears and an FPS for obvious reasons. Still pretty fun though.

Eminem meets Clannad
Just when you thought Clannad's OST was as sad as it could get ;_;

If you seen School Days, rewatch the ending while listening to A Little of Piece of Heaven by A7X. I guarantee laughs.

Mar 27, 2015 3:44 AM
Haven't played Halo since 1 and 2, sadly the other ones never came to PC.

And CoD has been horrible since World At War. Thats when they dropped dedicated servers and let the PC community down, which is a shame since I enjoyed the series. I played CoD 1 and 2 competitively, and 4 with ProMod.

Nowadays Im only playing CSGO. Except for single player games like FC4 and Wolfenstein.

Mar 27, 2015 8:20 AM

FPS is life. It is a lot better played in PC though. Played a lot of mmofps before.

In my ps4 I have Far Cry 4 and Destiny. Dying Light is also kinda fps.

Mar 27, 2015 9:58 AM

Crysis and Far cry are the only FPS games out there that I never get tired of.

Crysis kept the standard high throughout for me even though the general consensus might differ. As for Far cry, 3 is still my favorite. 4 was more of the same so I got tired of it halfway through. The first one is still up in my 'nostalgia' shelf. The 2nd Far cry, sucked.

Other than these two:

Return To Castle: Wolfenstein
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
Stalker series
Metro series
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]

Mar 27, 2015 1:02 PM

I was a big Battlefield fan, but EA and DICE disappointed me too many times.
I'm in love with russians in CS GO now.