Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (15) « First ... « 14 15 [16]
Post New Reply
Poll: Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 12 Discussion

Aug 9, 2019 12:17 PM
Not gonna lie shed some tears at the end...
Im not a manga reader but im reading comments saying that kaneki vs arima waa offscreen but i kinda understand why they didnt showed it(kaneki was completely fckd up and arima is super strong no need to make a fight were you already know the outcome, it was extra suffering for us and we dont need that😂)
The only thing that i dont understand is if kaneki is really dead because if you guys didn't told that in the comments i wouldn't know because the only thing they show is arima looking straigh forward and not a single thing of kaneki so i cant conclude that he is dead. (so for me that is the only dumb part of the episode)
Sorry for my english but i really tried hard to write this 😊
Tell me what you think about this

Oct 5, 2019 2:04 AM

Fuck this a lot of people died in season 2
i mean overall this season was good but theres still a lot of unanswered questions that still bothers me since season 1 until now.The only problem in this series is theres a lot of hole in the story and the anime didnt explain it very well.The strongest point of this are the characters and how diverse its plot.

I have its flaws but its still enjoyable to watch
T E A M N I N O !

Oct 23, 2019 5:52 PM
Ok, this is ridiculous. By my count only 2 named characters died, one of them was basically a background character and the other is Hide, who is not really main cast. Amon is MIA (only his quinque was shown). The people who were wrecked by the Owl are "in critical condition" despite their comrades dropping like flies after a single hit from far weaker ghouls, the only way this could have been more ridiculous if they were up and about with a couple of adhesive bandages. I actually started laughing when it looked like Touka was about to be crushed by falling rubble, which would have made her the only named Anteiku casualty. I guess some named Aogiri guys may have died, but who cares about them. At this rate they could go through 20 more all-out battles like that and still have most of the main cast alive.

Kaneki walking away scene deserves a special dishonorable mention, why was his hair changing color back and forth constantly? How did Touka manage to lose him despite Kaneki walking and her running? Why did Kaneki carry Hide's body instead of giving it to his CCG comrades, who were giving medical attention to other CCG casualties? Where was he taking Hide, "home"? Was he going to dump his corpse at his parents' house or something? Moreover, the geometry of the Touka scene made no sense, first Kaneki was walking away from her toward an intersection, then it looked like he was going in the other direction and passing her as she followed him with her eyes.

Dec 5, 2019 6:45 AM

Well this season was so much more confusing than the first one, I understood like 30-40% of what happened, it was still fine though.

Apr 12, 2020 1:00 AM

Emotional end...quite a lot of deaths because of the war, Hide was a good friend, if only Kaneki would have told him....Hide wouldn't have tried to figure out more things about the ghouls and gone onto the ba

Even though this season had some great moments, it could have been a better adaptation like why didn't they use CCR gas earlier on, who the hell is Arima, how many Arata are available and why they cut off some parts of the manga like the fight Arima vs Kaneki that occured in the manga
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
o̶̱͂r̶͎̎e̴͉͝ ̴̹͌w̸̝͐a̷͔̚ ̷̱̓c̷̖͌h̴͍͒i̴̖̅n̴͜͝ ̵̦̇c̴͕̈́h̴͍̍ī̸̖ņ̵́ ̵͍̓g̶͍̔a̵̧̾ ̵͖̍d̴̥͛a̴̰͑i̴̻͂s̸̳͘u̶̻͝k̴̻͋i̷̙͗ ̶͚̌n̷̦̋a̴̯̋n̵͔̔d̷̯͋a̵̅ͅý̴̞o̵̱̓

May 17, 2020 1:14 AM

What a mess, even as a anime only viewer....

I will ignore how Hide managed to run away from Noru without being eaten/shallow like the other guy, but how did he even know that Kaneki will be back to Anteiku? They have telepathy or something?

Also is Kaneki a dumbass or something running straight to a bunch of CCG members and especially that Arima guy just like that? And people here said he's killed... offscreen.... Wtf? What a load of crap is this...

Jul 1, 2020 3:38 AM

prrrrrfff this adaptation is quite meeeehhhhh

Jul 5, 2020 8:41 AM

The real ending to Tokyo Ghoul. :re can burn in hell for what it did to the series.

Aug 30, 2020 10:56 AM
At the beginning of the series: "I'm confused"
At the end if the series: "I'm still confused :/ "

that's it!! I'm reading the manga cuz i really like the characters and the story in general but they did a horrible job explaining it :( unless they assume that everyone read the manga first

the last seen when Kaneki was holding Hide was so freaking sad bro

Aug 31, 2020 9:26 AM
Isaidlunch said:
The real ending to Tokyo Ghoul. :re can burn in hell for what it did to the series.
yes, I completely agree, although this ending might be very depressing and melancholic but it's still better than the whole of :re anime.

Oct 6, 2020 10:18 AM

RIP Anteiku and Hide.... <3 Love the use of Unravel in the last episode.

This was a very good episode and I can't wait to start the next season; however, most of this season wasn't the best so I'll give it a 7/10. Season 1 was better in my opinion, but I still enjoyed this one.

Dec 2, 2020 11:52 AM
I at first loved the ending as I watched it, but then my shock and sadness slowly turned to "alright, so how long is he gonna walk? Nothing's happening."

Dec 24, 2020 4:04 PM

No surprise that Hide knew the whole time. There were many subtle moments when it was fairly obvious he was aware of Kaneki being a ghoul. I hope Hide is okay. I’m also surprised even though Kaneki wasn’t attacking anyone they didn’t try to go after him when he was in the presence of so many CCG officers. I’m assuming it was because he was holding Hide but it still surprised me. Definitely going to watch the next season just for some things I hope are cleared up.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 10, 9:31 AM

Feb 6, 11:45 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO HIDE ):

Pages (15) « First ... « 14 15 [16]