Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2015 7:37 PM
Dec 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The preview is now available.

I can say, I don't know what the hell happened to the quality. Art and animation wise is well below the Saint Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki's quality. Where did director Nishikawa go? Where's the budget by the way?

NANDESUKA KORE?
Mar 27, 2015 7:19 PM

Jan 2013
wow, you're right. Not only is the quality lesser compared to Saint Yariman and Shin but for some reason the fucking mosaic is larger than it needs to be.

pink pineapple this release better be from your b-team.

edit: looks like the high quality release from pink will be 3Ping Lovers.
sonictoryuiaiMar 27, 2015 10:07 PM
Mar 27, 2015 9:52 PM

Feb 2013
Well this had to be the most generic hentai I've seen this month and another thread made by someone who only watched the PV.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Mar 27, 2015 11:34 PM

Mar 2010
It seems like the animation quality only takes a dip when the male lead is neither an ugly fat guy or being NTRed.

That's all bullshit and double standards. >:(
Mar 27, 2015 11:45 PM

Jul 2008
Not as good compared to the other 2 series, quality is definitely one of the factors.
Apr 6, 2015 8:19 AM

Apr 2007
Tyrenol said:
It seems like the animation quality only takes a dip when the male lead is neither an ugly fat guy or being NTRed.

That's all bullshit and double standards. >:(

Actually that is perfectly resonable! Animation budget should be focused on the superior fetishes.

This was seriously shlock. Generic virgin wish fullfilment shlock with awful animation, voice acting, censoring, characters, plot. Yeah those last 2 not really the reason you watch hentai but it can make a difference. Pretty much everything fell flat. Very disappointing since its a spin off from a pretty great hentai.

If I still rated on MAL id give this a very generous 3/10. You know a hentai is awful when you have to think of other hentai while fapping.
Apr 7, 2015 12:47 PM
Mar 2014
Has anyone translated the bio text of the characters that are in this site: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=791314
Apr 13, 2015 6:57 AM
Oct 2013
I loled when he kept saying 'saki-nee' and she was like 'I got it already, I'm saki-nee' XD

tan girl had such lewd body. Dayum she was shineey!

cowgirl position + legs all spread out so wide was HOT (*∇*)
I liked the contrast between the pink of the pussy and the rest of her tanness.

Other girl was not bad as well, explaining her genitals while being nude showing them, to getting too weak from suddenly being fingered and had to plead from being too overwhelmed getting banged after just came the first time (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡

the animation was not as over the top as other sei yarimans but don't mind, don't mind from me. Ero scenes were less fun but more erotic
User-sanMar 17, 5:15 AM
Apr 20, 2015 7:26 AM

Nov 2013
Are they reusing character designs now?
Cause I swear the sisters look awfully similar to Miho and Rei from Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki
Apr 20, 2015 10:40 PM

Nov 2013
Very generic but that's not the problem. It's the very low production budget.
b-b-b-baka!!
Feb 22, 2016 2:49 PM

Oct 2015
I really liked it.

Finally a hentai with a tanned girl without rape, violence, tentacle, gangbang, NTR, old men, blackmail and etc.
The other girl is really hot as well.

I was expecting a decent 3some but it didn't happen. #Sad. =(

8/10

Edit: Re-watched it, decided to give it a 9/10
TechOtaku-hFeb 24, 2016 4:07 PM
Mar 18, 2020 10:22 AM

Aug 2018
Vi-h said:
I really liked it.

Finally a hentai with a tanned girl without rape, violence, tentacle, gangbang, NTR, old men, blackmail and etc.
The other girl is really hot as well.

I was expecting a decent 3some but it didn't happen. #Sad. =(

8/10

Edit: Re-watched it, decided to give it a 9/10
Same with you bro, I gave it 8 of 10.
Nov 5, 2022 6:19 PM

Nov 2010
Not bad. Maki is my type, so I enjoyed her sex scene. I wanted more sex scenes from her. 6/10
Jul 25, 2023 1:27 AM

Jul 2012
The first ch**** eater and first WoT should be with Maki-nee 😭
It could be better..

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.