Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 27, 2015 11:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 5459
fishing4tuesdays said:
Guys, you're all wrong. Archer is obviously


Then explain how Pirate Gilgamesh got such a cool red shroud. Only

could find such a thing and make it so Gar.

In any case, Pirate Gil was only an April Fool's joke by Type-Moon. Surely you noticed it was just a joke when you saw the Yang Wenli cameo, right?
 
Mar 27, 2015 11:33 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 7
OneTrueEmiya said:
fishing4tuesdays said:
Guys, you're all wrong. Archer is obviously


Then explain how Pirate Gilgamesh got such a cool red shroud. Only

could find such a thing and make it so Gar.

In any case, Pirate Gil was only an April Fool's joke by Type-Moon. Surely you noticed it was just a joke when you saw the Yang Wenli cameo, right?


Oh, that makes sense. I was a little confused on how Pirate Gil fit into the canon when F/Z Rider was already a pirate.
The calendar loses a precious component. The remaining months gather to mourn. The mourners play a melody, while the eleventh moon quietly rises.
Vndb List - Steam - Backlog
 
Mar 27, 2015 11:40 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 7317
^ Hey Spoiler that!

You only learn that in Fate/Zero's sequel Heavens Feel when
 
Mar 28, 2015 12:13 AM
Isekai MC

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 4872
In the end, the whole Grail War is just a highschool play. It's revealed in F/Z's VN Kiritsugu route true end. Newbs.
 
Mar 28, 2015 12:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 15458
BatoKusanagi said:
In the end, the whole Grail War is just a highschool play. It's revealed in F/Z's VN Kiritsugu route true end. Newbs.

wow thanks for the spoiler, i'm only halfway through the route :(
 
Mar 28, 2015 2:08 AM
something here

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 10803
OneTrueEmiya said:
fishing4tuesdays said:
Guys, you're all wrong. Archer is obviously


Then explain how Pirate Gilgamesh got such a cool red shroud. Only

could find such a thing and make it so Gar.

In any case, Pirate Gil was only an April Fool's joke by Type-Moon. Surely you noticed it was just a joke when you saw the Yang Wenli cameo, right?

Damn I thought for a moment this was actually a thing
you make me sad
 
Mar 28, 2015 11:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2932
Lol this is actually allowed to rank. Shows the true value and sensibility of the MAL ranking feature that people put so much weight behind hahaha.
 
Mar 28, 2015 11:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 3459
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Lol this is actually allowed to rank. Shows the true value and sensibility of the MAL ranking feature that people put so much weight behind hahaha.


Happens all the time. It gets reset anyway I believe.
 
Mar 28, 2015 11:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 6816
Its now 31 tbh.
 
Mar 28, 2015 11:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 430
Fanboys are always awnser.
 
Mar 28, 2015 11:57 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 83
[quote=nocorras]
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Lol this is actually allowed to rank. Shows the true value and sensibility of the MAL ranking feature that people put so much weight behind hahaha.


Happens all the time. It gets reset anyway I believe.[/quote

It's only erased if it's rated by less than like, 50 people. After a certain point, the score becomes weighted, and it actually appears in the the top anime list.
 
Mar 28, 2015 12:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 14693
But seriously who is rating this dreck high before it even airs? smh.
 
Mar 28, 2015 1:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 21921
Feaor said:
But seriously who is rating this dreck high before it even airs? smh.
It already aired. 3 episodes, to be exact.
 
Mar 28, 2015 1:04 PM
something here

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 10803
Feaor said:
But seriously who is rating this dreck high before it even airs? smh.

You
 
Mar 28, 2015 1:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 6816
Yeah and there are supposedly a lot of changes...
 
Mar 28, 2015 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 14693
GARBrotato said:
Feaor said:
But seriously who is rating this dreck high before it even airs? smh.
It already aired. 3 episodes, to be exact.
Most people haven't seen them so they can't make judgments about the anime itself, not speculations from source knowledge.
 
Mar 28, 2015 2:05 PM
Isekai MC

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 4872
GARBrotato said:
It already aired. 3 episodes, to be exact.

Wut? When?

chat77 said:
Yeah and there are supposedly a lot of changes...

Don't tell me they changed Saber being Oda Nobunaga?
 
Mar 28, 2015 2:10 PM
something here

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 10803
It prescreened in Japan.
 
Mar 28, 2015 5:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 3382
BatoKusanagi said:
GARBrotato said:
It already aired. 3 episodes, to be exact.

Wut? When?

chat77 said:
Yeah and there are supposedly a lot of changes...

Don't tell me they changed Saber being Oda Nobunaga?
no but Saber can now planet bust and her kingdom is now a spaceship created by fairies and powered by dragons.
 
Mar 28, 2015 6:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 5459
Maloghurst said:
BatoKusanagi said:

Wut? When?


Don't tell me they changed Saber being Oda Nobunaga?
no but Saber can now planet bust and her kingdom is now a spaceship created by fairies and powered by dragons.


Don't be trolling m8.

Saber in Cour 2, because of Caster's magic
 
Mar 28, 2015 7:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 2834
29*
 
Mar 30, 2015 1:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1095
Forgetfulness said:
How is this ranked higher than the first season? the fuck?


Because believe or not, plenty of people out there are still very much hyped~


 
Mar 30, 2015 1:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1095
Forgetfulness said:
CarenPriest said:


Because believe or not, plenty of people out there are still very much hyped~
I guess only the people who are hyped bothered to rate it then. Or everyone who watched the actual prescreenings is hyped


Well, it should be apparent that the people who're hyped out there far outweigh the people who aren't, just as there's a greater amount of people who haven't read the VN watching this, than people who have and decide that the adaptation is going to end up badly.


 
Mar 31, 2015 12:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 115
It started airing and people started voting. Same as with every other anime on MAL, ever.
 
Apr 1, 2015 2:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 5459
CarenPriest said:
Forgetfulness said:
I guess only the people who are hyped bothered to rate it then. Or everyone who watched the actual prescreenings is hyped


Well, it should be apparent that the people who're hyped out there far outweigh the people who aren't, just as there's a greater amount of people who haven't read the VN watching this, than people who have and decide that the adaptation is going to end up badly.


Thankfully.

Have we, then, successfully contained the salt?

please don't say I jinxed it please please :<
 
Top
Pages (2) « 1 [2]