Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! OVA Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 7, 2017 11:29 AM
MistyBlue said:
.........................So he basically married his freaking niece. And the parents are okay with this? Why do they even have to marry now?

LOL, all of their parents are dead and don't have a say at all. Just thought that was funny

Apr 7, 2017 12:22 PM

Sword_Slash said:

LOL, all of their parents are dead and don't have a say at all. Just thought that was funny

Didn't they come back as ghosts or something? Can't remember anymore. But I guess if they did, ghost don't give a damn about anything.

Apr 7, 2017 12:44 PM
MistyBlue said:
Sword_Slash said:

Didn't they come back as ghosts or something? Can't remember anymore. But I guess if they did, ghost don't give a damn about anything.

Yeah, you're right. Also, sorry about quoting you on a 2 year old post

Jul 4, 2017 1:16 PM

The parents visiting the children after a timeskip was cute, especially their reactions.
And it was interesting to see how they changed. Didn't expect Miu's mother to have become close to her daughter tbh.

But I was like... why the hell is Yuuta engaged to that Sora? Throughout the series, I never felt like there were any serious hints alluding that he loves her - I mean, he had a crush / was in love with Raika and now he's engaged to Sora. Doesn't make any sense to me why he chose that 'old hag' (the only thing I liked about Sako was that he called her that) over Raika. Why??? And Yuuta wanted to be the papa for all three children, so that kinda makes Sora his daughter (not related by blood, but their relationship would be that of father and daughter according to their statement). Really weird.
Also, the age gap. I mean, Sora was 14 and Yuuta was around 20 at the beginning of the series. Alright, now they are four years older, but still... oh Yuuta, you chould have chosen Raika-chan, dude. And Sora and Yuuta haven't even kissed up to now, their relationship seems so awkward tbh. And I don't get why Sora keeps calling Yuuta Onii-chan even though they are engaged now. So yeah, weird.

Decent episode aside from that tho.

Jul 15, 2017 1:30 PM
Sht got real.. Author passed away... And as i got Mc rejects reyka and on top of that sora hears it at the time and does nothing... Miu went to lesbian with the russian blond... In the future it seem Sora becames music teacher or something about taugh to how to sing... Shes going to have a baby to... And on top of that a biological fhater seems to appear in the last volums

Dec 1, 2017 12:38 PM

bastek66 said:
Worst girl won (in LN too). Fuck this shit.

i wouldn't say that she is the worst but he was suppose to pair up with Raika!!!!!

Dec 1, 2017 3:43 PM

Sugram22 said:
bastek66 said:
Worst girl won (in LN too). Fuck this shit.

i wouldn't say that she is the worst but he was suppose to pair up with Raika!!!!!

Unfortunately volumes of development for Raika and none for oldest daughter, MC just rejected her in second to last LN and married Sora in last one.

Dec 1, 2017 11:28 PM

bastek66 said:
Sugram22 said:

Unfortunately volumes of development for Raika and none for oldest daughter, MC just rejected her in second to last LN and married Sora in last one.

that kind of dumb cause he liked Rika & new this, it doesn't make sense lol
they should redo that part & leave this as ALT route & Rika original route
nothing against Sora but it doesn't fit & doesn't make sense

Dec 2, 2017 2:50 AM

Sugram22 said:
bastek66 said:

things that I got so far....
LN reader = MCxImouto

Anime watcher= MCxTheBoobs
Modified by Debasky, Dec 2, 2017 2:56 AM
4th times getting signature banned wtf

Dec 2, 2017 3:00 AM

nearbaskara said:
Sugram22 said:

LN reader = MCxImouto

she isn't actually Imouto but Imouto's step child but i get the point LN & anime have different routs & OVA was done by following LN did i get it right?

Dec 2, 2017 2:31 PM

nearbaskara said:
LN reader = MCxImouto

I read opinions of LN readers who wanted Raika not Sora.
Sugram22 said:
she isn't actually Imouto but Imouto's step child but i get the point LN & anime have different routs & OVA was done by following LN did i get it right?

Anime only adapted first one or two volumes of the LN.

Dec 6, 2017 5:34 AM

What annoyed me the most is that Yuuta literary said to Raika that she should marry him.
The way the series ended means, that if you remove all the college scenes, all the interaction with Raika were for this ending completely unnecessary. Even Raika as a whole character was deemed unnecessary in the end.

Dec 7, 2017 4:47 AM

Guys please respect author's decision.
he has passed you know.
4th times getting signature banned wtf

Dec 10, 2017 1:37 AM

Yeah screw Raika, incest ftw!!!! Great ending =)

Nov 19, 2018 12:50 PM

Feb 17, 7:57 PM
I fucking knew they were hinting at this for the longest time but I still held out for for Yuuta x Raika and raising the girls together as a hella cute young couple. But no Yuuta marries his niece/adopted daughter instead. And she's boring AF too. Are you kidding me. I don't care they're not related by blood, he raised her as if she was his own daughter, that's SO not right. And the parent ghosts are okay with this? Seriously?

The series as a whole was kind of a sweet tale of family bonds, but this OVA kinda ruins that notion when you go full blown incest. Yuuta x Raika marriage would have been the perfect ending. I'm so salty about this and I'll never get over it.

May 12, 5:27 AM

Well that was a pretty big time-skip. It almost makes this OVA not worth watching since 90% of the story before this is not adapted, I'm glad Yuuta ends up with Sora though. I always shipped them more than Yuuta x Reika, Reika fans complaining on here only care about her breasts anyway. I'm glad the author went with the better and less expected route, Sora and Yuuta have much better chemistry.

Can only give this OVA a 5/10 though, since so much was left out before reaching this point, it ruins the importance of the ending.

RIP to the author

May 21, 9:55 PM
Hell nah dude. Full disclosure, maybe Yuuta/Sora have more chemistry in the manga, but as I saw from the anime, there's zero romantic chemistry. It basically sums up to Sora having a crush on her uncle and he only views her as his niece. Saying that people who wanted Yuuta/Reika "only care about her breasts" is completely ridiculous. You're completely dismissing the fact that Reika acts very motherly around the girls, and that a Yuuta/father Reika/mother dynamic would have worked perfectly. They ARE attracted to each other. IMO that would have been a much more unique pairing than just another incest couple.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]