Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Dec 4, 2009 10:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4220


Feel free to write to AngelHana about anything you are unsure of. Any questions related to the application will be answered.

Co-Creators
Helping out the creator to make the club a joyous place for the members and the staff. Supervise on how the club work and make sure the staff make their works. Solve any club's problems and if can participate in cards event would be glad too. Might as well create some new event in club.
Co-Creator is divided by two division; Graphic Division and Event Division.
Graphic Division will conduct on graphic stuff like card and claim events, Secret Santa and ect... While the Event Division will conduct on any games, tournament, competition/contest, updating stuff.
Need someone who is very active.

Requirement: Need someone who has experience in making graphics (For Graphic Division)
and has experience become a game manager/events holder (For Event Division)

Positions available : 1
Admins: Shuuka | ?


Layout Makers
We are currently changing layout due to the goal members joining. Like right now it's 600+ members, so if we reach 700+ members, we might make new layout. But that's depend. If it's too early for the reaching point, we might make a new layout due to the four seasons or some kind of celebrations like Valentine day, Halloween and Christmas. Not really need very active users, but please not dead users either.

Positions available : 3
Admins: Atsu-Chan | ? | ? | ?


Card Makers
We actually need very active users but if you're busy you may participate in 2 cards event a month. (if you want to make your own edition, you may)
If you're going on hiatus, please do let us know and for how long.
I prefer that card makers have past experience rather new but I don't mind as long as you actually do your job. It's your responsibility to get your cards in BEFORE the editions are opened. They will be opened ON-TIME (hopefully).
With the exception of one day late just in case. You can even make one card. We don't ask a lot of you. Please do consider applying if interested because many of us are busy/hiatus at certain times and we need those that are not, to help out and fill out those spots.

Positions available : infinite
Admins: Atsu-Chan | Rinami-chan | Zwei | AngelBeatsYui | Kishar | KAYnyaa_


Claim Makers
Create their monthly/limited claiming thread , I won't really ask for a lot , You can open 1 per 1 month. You're free to be a card maker at the same time too~ , Don't push yourself , you can open it for a limited time as I said , maybe for a specific event etc, The theme for monthly claiming can be anything ~ As long as other claim makers aren't doing it too.
For example: A: Female Characters | Y: Hugged a MAL user | X: Black Hair characters
Any theme as long as it's related to the club.

Positions available : infinite
Admins: Atsu-Chan | Zwei | Lune


Event Holders
Created and conduct club events such as tournament, contest and ect.
Different to game managers who created games to play.
Event holders more to conducting a competing event.

Positions available :
Admins: Rinami-chan | ? | ? | ?


Regular Game Managers
Game managers create innovative and
fun threads for the members to play
around in the club.
Please be active in the games you created as well.

Position available: 1
Admins: Puns | TheGingerOtaku | Rei | ReenaMisa | ?


Updater
Updater job is to update threads that is responsible to them such as claim thread and members No. OMC. Need active users.

position Availabe: 0
Admins: RachelPanda | MawaruHime | Samuelkun


Newsletter Deliverers
As a newsletter deliverer, it is your job to deliver the newsletter to each member. Depending on how many members and deliverers we have, the list will be divided up. The newsletter will be sent to you in a PM and all you have to do is send it out! You will also be required to double check behind the writer for any mistakes in formatting (for example, if an image isn't showing up or if the BBC is messed up).

Positions available : 0
Admins: MawaruHime | Rei | SharpClaws | Puns


FORMAT:
Username:
What type of help(s):
Proof(s): (any example of your work)

NOTE: To all staffs, if you're on hiatus, please PM me. Thanks~

STAFFS' STATUS

AngelHana : active
Rinami-chan : active
Atsu-Chan : semi-hiatus
RachelPanda: active
Zwei: hiatus
MawaruHime: active
Rei: active
Puns: active
SharpClaws: active
AngelBeatsYui: active
Lune: hiatus
Kishar:active
KAYnyaa_:active
TheGingerOtaku: active
ReenaMisa: active
Modified by AngelHana, May 11, 2016 8:34 AM

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
#2
May 5, 2014 11:19 AM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12135
Username: RachelPanda
What type of help(s): Updater
Proof(s): [n/a] I do not have any proof, except that I used to be a secretary. I am detail oriented and I try my best. Not that great at card making yet :( I would love to contribute, by giving back to a club. Since I am a card requesting maniac, I fill I need to do something to help out; in any small way I can :)




 
#3
Jul 11, 2014 2:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4220

RachelPanda said:
Username: RachelPanda
What type of help(s): Updater
Proof(s): [n/a] I do not have any proof, except that I used to be a secretary. I am detail oriented and I try my best. Not that great at card making yet :( I would love to contribute, by giving back to a club. Since I am a card requesting maniac, I fill I need to do something to help out; in any small way I can :)

APPROVED :) I do need a lot of updater ><"
Modified by AngelHana, Feb 27, 2016 4:10 AM

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
#4
Dec 24, 2015 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3860
Username: Zwei
What type of help(s): card/claim maker or whatever you need
seeing as you're reviving i'd be glad to help out the club
Proof(s): will add soon, on mobile x:

I'm a picture-perfect face
With that wild in my veins


K/DA - POP/STARS
1:04 ━━━●━━━─────── 3:24

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻



 
#5
Dec 24, 2015 11:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 14087
Username: MawaruHime
What type of help(s): Sending Newsletter/or Updater
Proof(s): HAMLET, AMCW, Card Dreamland

Seeing as you're trying in reviving the club, I'd be glad to help you out~! ^-^
 
#6
Dec 27, 2015 1:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4220

Zwei said:
Username: Zwei
What type of help(s): card/claim maker or whatever you need
seeing as you're reviving i'd be glad to help out the club
Proof(s): will add soon, on mobile x:
MawaruHime said:
Username: MawaruHime
What type of help(s): Sending Newsletter/or Updater
Proof(s): HAMLET, AMCW, Card Dreamland

Seeing as you're trying in reviving the club, I'd be glad to help you out~! ^-^


ACCEPTED
Modified by AngelHana, Feb 27, 2016 4:09 AM

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
#7
Dec 28, 2015 12:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 16241
Username: Rei
What type of help(s): Newsletter Deliverers + Regular Game Managers
Proof(s): I don't know what you mean for proof but, I'm experienced since I work in other clubs. You can see in my profile which clubs I work in.
 
#8
Jan 4, 2016 7:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4220
Rei said:
Username: Rei
What type of help(s): Newsletter Deliverers + Regular Game Managers
Proof(s): I don't know what you mean for proof but, I'm experienced since I work in other clubs. You can see in my profile which clubs I work in.


ACCEPTED

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
#9
Jan 16, 2016 2:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 1332
Username: Puns
What type of help(s): Newsletter Deliverers + Game Manager (if needed)
Proof(s): Luna's Spirit Kingdom, Made de Inspire, Dear Clouds, Ginhiji Palace, Card Dreamland, Movie & Anime Cards

Well, this club seems cool so I decided to help out a bit~







* It's just you.
 
Jan 16, 2016 10:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 2285
Username: SharpClaws
What type of help(s): Newsleter Deliverer + Recruiter if you need
Proof(s): Anime Challange Club Just one though :P

This club seemed cool, so I joined and decided to help out :D
 
Jan 17, 2016 2:30 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 413
Username: AngelBeatsYui
What type of help(s): Card Maker
Proof(s):Here (I think this is what you meant xx)
 
Jan 17, 2016 8:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4220
Puns said:
Username: Puns
What type of help(s): Newsletter Deliverers + Game Manager (if needed)
Proof(s): Luna's Spirit Kingdom, Made de Inspire, Dear Clouds, Ginhiji Palace, Card Dreamland, Movie & Anime Cards

Well, this club seems cool so I decided to help out a bit~

SharpClaws said:
Username: SharpClaws
What type of help(s): Newsleter Deliverer + Recruiter if you need
Proof(s): Anime Challange Club Just one though :P

This club seemed cool, so I joined and decided to help out :D

AngelBeatsYui said:
Username: AngelBeatsYui
What type of help(s): Card Maker
Proof(s):Here (I think this is what you meant xx)

ACCEPTED

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
Jan 17, 2016 9:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1660
Username: Lune
What type of help(s): Claim Maker
Proof(s): Click* (<== you mean examples right??)
 
Jan 17, 2016 9:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4220
Lune said:
Username: Lune
What type of help(s): Claim Maker
Proof(s): Click* (<== you mean examples right??)


Haha. Yes. ACCEPTED

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
Jan 18, 2016 5:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 984
Username: KAYnyaa
What type of Help(s): Card Maker( willing to help out with anything)
Proof(s):
1 | 2
lol I'm a total n00b, looking to gain experience and help out ^_^
Thanks for taking the time to consider me~
Modified by KAYnyaa, Jan 19, 2016 2:16 AM



Billie Eilish - idontwannabeyouanymore

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:24

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻


 
Jan 18, 2016 4:38 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 2793
Username: Kishar
What type of help(s): Card Maker
Proof(s): This is all 730+ cards I've made throughout my entire card making experience.
This is all of 2015's cards.
And this is 2016's cards so far.
Please do tell me if I'm accepted, thank you ~
 
Jan 20, 2016 1:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4220
KAYnyaa_ said:
Username: KAYnyaa
What type of Help(s): Card Maker( willing to help out with anything)
Proof(s):
1 | 2
lol I'm a total n00b, looking to gain experience and help out ^_^
Thanks for taking the time to consider me~

Kishar said:
Username: Kishar
What type of help(s): Card Maker
Proof(s): This is all 730+ cards I've made throughout my entire card making experience.
This is all of 2015's cards.
And this is 2016's cards so far.
Please do tell me if I'm accepted, thank you ~


ACCEPTED

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
Mar 5, 2016 1:37 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 838
Username: TheGingerOtaku
What type of help(s): Game maker
Proof(s): Admin on The Otaku Organisation.
 
Mar 7, 2016 9:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4220
TheGingerOtaku said:
Username: TheGingerOtaku
What type of help(s): Game maker
Proof(s): Admin on The Otaku Organisation.


ACCEPTED

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
Apr 3, 2016 7:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1731
Username: ReenaMisa
Job: Regular Game Managers
Proof: I have admin here before, so I think you know my proof then.

Additional Notes: I'm back! XD
I think I will be back for good! XD
Modified by ReenaMisa, Apr 16, 2016 4:01 AM
 
Apr 12, 2016 6:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 9817
Username: Shuuka
What type of help(s): Co-creator (only if still needed)
Proof(s): portfolio
Modified by Shuuka, Apr 12, 2016 7:07 AM


△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
 
Apr 12, 2016 7:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4220
Shuuka said:
Username: Shuuka
What type of help(s): Co-creator (only if still needed)
Proof(s): portfolio

APPROVED

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
May 1, 2016 7:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4220
ReenaMisa said:
Username: ReenaMisa
Job: Regular Game Managers
Proof: I have admin here before, so I think you know my proof then.

Additional Notes: I'm back! XD
I think I will be back for good! XD


APPROVED

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
May 6, 2016 10:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1740
Username: Samuelkun
Job: Updater
Proof: I was an unofficial updater at Luxuria.
All credit goes to AngelHana ^^


 
May 11, 2016 8:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4220
Samuelkun said:
Username: Samuelkun
Job: Updater
Proof: I was an unofficial updater at Luxuria.


ACCEPTED

signature set credited to Taiyaki

「I am a Poison 」
 
May 25, 2016 4:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 656
Username: HeyMasky
What type of help(s): Cardmaker
Proof(s):
Admin Cardmaker In: Cafe Nowhere


 
Jun 4, 2016 5:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 17188
Username: Maze
What type of help(s): Claim maker
Proof(s): currently admin in 10;
i'd like to help the club, thank you for the opportunity! pls notify me if accepted or not.
 
Jun 4, 2016 5:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 9817
HeyMasky said:
Username: HeyMasky
What type of help(s): Cardmaker
Proof(s):
Admin Cardmaker In: Cafe Nowhere

Maze said:
Username: Maze
What type of help(s): Claim maker
Proof(s): currently admin in 10;
i'd like to help the club, thank you for the opportunity! pls notify me if accepted or not.

ACCEPTED


△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
 
Top