Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 22, 2015 3:48 PM
Apr 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

Man it's been a long time since I read all of the first 8 volumes, had to re-read the last volume to refresh myself.

Sayo barely broke a sweat taking care of the Kaoru and Kori, she dominated them, shame the fight was cut short . Little clue as to who created them as well, 'Princess'. Astro coming in to save them, really like him, very powerful foe as we saw when he fought against Yuuko.

The fight with Syringe being cut short was expected, we've only just been introduced to some of the big players, plenty of time for them to come in and show their stuff.

Glad that they managed to save Suzue, even though I'm not that keen on her but sheesh Goryu really put her through hell, as expected of a pro torturer.

All the girls were lush in the baths, tasty fan service as usual, the colour page spread at the start of the volume, now I know where my wallpaper comes from. Also props for the Fiona fan service, not had nearly enough of her so far.

The end of the volume, what seemingly was nothing more than a pawn but now there's a new girlof Syringe after Black Label seemingly. Cannot wait for the next volume which is going to be a long way away.
May 27, 2015 5:26 PM
Sep 2014
MAGiC_DREAMBOX said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

Man it's been a long time since I read all of the first 8 volumes, had to re-read the last volume to refresh myself.

Sayo barely broke a sweat taking care of the Kaoru and Kori, she dominated them, shame the fight was cut short . Little clue as to who created them as well, 'Princess'. Astro coming in to save them, really like him, very powerful foe as we saw when he fought against Yuuko.

The fight with Syringe being cut short was expected, we've only just been introduced to some of the big players, plenty of time for them to come in and show their stuff.

Glad that they managed to save Suzue, even though I'm not that keen on her but sheesh Goryu really put her through hell, as expected of a pro torturer.

All the girls were lush in the baths, tasty fan service as usual, the colour page spread at the start of the volume, now I know where my wallpaper comes from. Also props for the Fiona fan service, not had nearly enough of her so far.

The end of the volume, what seemingly was nothing more than a pawn but now there's a new girlof Syringe after Black Label seemingly. Cannot wait for the next volume which is going to be a long way away.

where can u read chapters after the 20th i have been ookng for thi manga but in every page that i enter there is just 20 chapters...
May 28, 2015 2:51 PM

Apr 2013
I dont think you can read them online anymore.. you can buy the manga from amazon though!
Jun 4, 2015 11:11 AM
Apr 2012
Uzumaki_Nagato said:
where can u read chapters after the 20th i have been ookng for thi manga but in every page that i enter there is just 20 chapters...

Sorry for the late(ish) reply but as Giannikas said you can't read them online anymore, I buy the volumes Yen Press release from BookDepository (so cheap!). Or you can read the raws online. Think volume 11 is available raw now.
Jun 4, 2015 11:30 PM
Jan 2015
If that's the case, then I'm buying them. They're in english right?
Jun 5, 2015 12:47 AM
Jun 2015
@Typhoon-chan Yes, Yen-Press is the american publisher. They published 9 Volumes and volume 10 will be released in September. :)

More topics from this board

» Triage X Vol22

Fishcake00 - Oct 24, 2021

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Oct 24, 2021 9:52 AM

» Triage X Manga enters final Battle

SilverLeo - Dec 10, 2020

7 by seba_kings »»
Sep 9, 2021 7:41 PM

Poll: » Triage X Chapter 112 Discussion

SilverLeo - Jul 28, 2021

0 by SilverLeo »»
Jul 28, 2021 9:55 AM

Poll: » Triage X Chapter 111 Discussion

SilverLeo - Nov 22, 2020

0 by SilverLeo »»
Nov 22, 2020 8:13 AM

Poll: » Triage X Chapter 110 Discussion

SilverLeo - Nov 16, 2020

0 by SilverLeo »»
Nov 16, 2020 8:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.