Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 22, 2015 12:52 PM
May 2014
MrEpicMichael said:
Overall a great episode.Liked the pajama party and pillow fight!Can't wait for next week and the last episode :(

Sparteh said:
This is my favorite harem series of this season. Now I am hyped for the last episode. Waiting is painful damm.....

Same as me.

CodeZwei said:
hopefully they give a reason as to why this dragon stalks Moroha women

Yeah that would be nice.

Based on the title it wouldn't surprise me if he'd done something to it, or he was
something like it in yet another life. I mean, the title is apparently "Beyond two lives".

Btw, the headmaster (or whatever) said at the start of ep 2:
"You're an Ancient Dragon, aren't you?"
"The people of the Japan branch of the White Knight society call it the oldest war dead spirit."
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 22, 2015 12:57 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The sauna and pajama party scenes were some nice pieces of fanservice there ;D

Looking forward to seeing the final battle against the big bad dragon
Mar 22, 2015 1:28 PM

Apr 2010
So the final boss makes it's appearance.
The question now is will they be able to beat it?

This episode was mostly fan service, tho i am not complaining.
It did have it's funny moments.
Mar 22, 2015 2:07 PM

Feb 2014
I'm surprised they didn't use that many CG with the dragon.
Mar 22, 2015 2:22 PM
May 2013
I hate this kind of shit. What's up with the "nano-desu", " desu" bullshit. Like what the duck. And this stupid "I'm his sister shit" like none of them are his sister give it a rest. Whoever came up with this shit script ,if you can even call it a script, is a fucking retard. Story is dull as fuck. Rate 4/10. Episode: i paused the episode half way when i saw the human pillow crying in bullshit sister arms. Still 1 for being stupid harem. Ugh anime industry has enough harem's one of the best where you actually see anime normally plus story is not that bad is High School dxd. Not like some maou testament. More like censorship testament. If you make anime like that at least try to air it at adults channel. Fucking censorship. Well now that i got that out of my heart. TL;DR episode is shit, this anime is shit
Mar 22, 2015 2:30 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, a bit of relaxation and fanservice as in every episode, now Satsuki got a person to share their madness, Lesha makes a great pair with her, I'm even enjoying more than Satsuki now, until even Shizuno does something clueless sometimes, is Shizuno the best girl in the anime

And also appears the monster that is the final boss of the anime, he seems to be exceptionally strong, I am very curious to see the final development of the anime and how Moroha will face it ..
Mar 22, 2015 2:38 PM

Sep 2008
That's it?!?! The big bad ending antagonist is called the The Black Shadow? Haimura couldn't have named it something else after 2 past lives?
Mar 22, 2015 2:42 PM

Apr 2013
The production values in this episode seemed a lot worse than usual to me. And the episode itself was pretty meh. This is my favorite harem show this season, but i must admit i like it better when Moroha is kicking asses (or, you know, drafting girls into his harem)

And what's up with that Japanese S rank guy Ando? What kinda S rank is he when he gets crippled with fucking chest pains every time a metaphysical shows up. What, does he writhe on the ground and clutch his chest in pain til the metaphysicals feel bad and go home? What a chump.
Mar 22, 2015 2:43 PM
May 2013
zakuza said:
I hate this kind of shit. What's up with the "nano-desu", " desu" bullshit. Like what the duck. And this stupid "I'm his sister shit" like none of them are his sister give it a rest. Whoever came up with this shit script ,if you can even call it a script, is a fucking retard. Story is dull as fuck. Rate 4/10. Episode: i paused the episode half way when i saw the human pillow crying in bullshit sister arms. Still 1 for being stupid harem. Ugh anime industry has enough harem's one of the best where you actually see anime normally plus story is not that bad is High School dxd. Not like some maou testament. More like censorship testament. If you make anime like that at least try to air it at adults channel. Fucking censorship. Well now that i got that out of my heart. TL;DR episode is shit, this anime is shit

I finished the episode. And i can tell you that like every non promising anime witch only got half season, animation sucks a big balls. Whoever liked this anime please shut the fuck up. It is bad and everyone who liked this monstrous animosity should feel bad. The end
Mar 22, 2015 3:25 PM

Jul 2009
zakuza said:
And i can tell you that like every non promising anime witch only got half season, animation sucks a big balls. Whoever liked this anime please shut the fuck up. It is bad and everyone who liked this monstrous animosity should feel bad. The end
But... you're still watching it and it's on episode 11... I think most people know it's crap but it's well-made crap. (For instance; in log horizon, before they found out the cooking secret, people still ate the food even though it was crap. It looked good, smelled good, and tasted bland.)
Mar 22, 2015 4:38 PM
Feb 2015
Well the dragon is like a stalker xD Follows him in all his past lives. Next episode should be interesting. Does it look like there is a season 2 or is this the end
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Mar 22, 2015 5:44 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode! Pumped for the finale next week!
Mar 22, 2015 6:03 PM

Dec 2013
Seepos said:
Where is my Finland- style mixed sauna?? I live in Finland, and don't have that kind of sauna company :(

Dammit, I was so looking forward to visiting Finland if they really had such saunas. Well there goes another dream of mine down the drain....

Overall we knew this episode was going to be mostly build up to the finale, but I kind of wished we got to see more about just how powerful the Ancient Dragon really is suppose to be, specifically when compared to Moroha.

And can someone tell me why the Japanese S Class representative is exactly S Class? I mean, if he has great powers and battle abilities, I wouldn't mind so much, but when all he does nearly every time a metaphysical appears in the world is clench his chest in pain and occasionally pass out...... where exactly does this show him to be S Class? He's more like a living metaphysical-detector, but that's still no proof that he's S-Class worthy, right?

Oh, and the Moroha Harem Pajama party was kinda fun to watch. I don't get what Maya meant by her crying herself alone to sleep since Moroha wasn't here though... it's not like she normally sleeps WITH him........ does she....?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 22, 2015 6:21 PM

May 2010
If the other Japanese Rank S gets a heart attack everytime an enemy shows up, how the hell does he ever fight?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 22, 2015 7:43 PM

Aug 2013
Man since the beginning of this series I was almost about to drop it because it was keeping me less interested and the pretty slow pace. But ever since Elena made her appearance I decided to keep watching it and I'm glad I did. Elena is my number 1 favorite female character while Angela is my second favorite female character and Satsuki is my third favorite female character. This was a good decent episode including all the funny harem cliches and that slumber party. I think that slumber party scene proves that those girls are part of Moroha's harem. Can't wait for the final episode.
Mar 22, 2015 7:56 PM

Nov 2013
Go Sakabe is a fucking beast.
Mar 22, 2015 9:30 PM
Jan 2012
Not going to lie, I'm almost expecting the stalking dragon to be a Yandere girl in disguise.

L-Ryoshi said:

Oh, and the Moroha Harem Pajama party was kinda fun to watch. I don't get what Maya meant by her crying herself alone to sleep since Moroha wasn't here though... it's not like she normally sleeps WITH him........ does she....?

I thought she started sleeping with him every night since she became his hug pillow..?
Mar 22, 2015 9:33 PM

Apr 2011
That slumber party and pillow fight was amusing.

The Ancient Dragon we saw in the 1st episode finally makes it appearance as the last boss of the series. I'm really curious as to why its after the girls he loves? Must be a yandere? Maybe because Moroha didn't notice him and now its angry?
Mar 22, 2015 9:48 PM

Mar 2008
based on the comments,
Not many people realize this is a gag anime. They inserted tons of comedy elements into every scene. And the author of the original light novel intended it to be comedy also.
Mar 22, 2015 10:13 PM
Dec 2014
Someone noticed the 2 shizuno in 14:38 ?
Mar 22, 2015 10:50 PM

Aug 2013
What's better than a sauna? A sauna filled with Shizuno and Angela...and even Katya. Sorry Elena, but you were offputtingly weird this episode.

That pajama party...literally got better every time the door opened.
Oh, it's Sophie? That tank top accents your tits nicely. Oh, it's Angela? Wow, that tight sexy dress looks amazing. Oh, it's Kanzaki? IT"S FUCKING KANZAKI! Instant boner nosebleed knockout combo.

Was kind of upset with how conservative Shizuno's pajamas were. Girl, you have so much potential! Go pick some shit out of Kanzaki's closet!

Felt awful for poor Maya. All she wanted was a little bit of Moroha, since all of the other undeserving Ranjou's get him all the damn time. Not only does she get dicked over twice, but then a dragon shows up and starts burning the earth. #GIVE MAYA MORE LOVE!
Mar 22, 2015 10:54 PM

Aug 2013
zakuza said:

Then why the fuck are you still watching it 11 episodes in? Just to be an asshole and a douchebag? Though they way you rant, that sounds like some sort of mental problem is at play.

You should also fix your spelling and grammar to an acceptable level before you attempt a douche rant.
Mar 22, 2015 11:12 PM

Aug 2012
Art got REALLY bad at times. Fun episode still. Such a rude dragon. Killing off everyone Moroha cares about every time.
Mar 23, 2015 2:48 AM

Jul 2012
Satsuki and Elena's comedy duo is quite fun to watch. So was that pajama party.

Shizuno is love as always.

Final fight next week. I hope it'll take more than an 'I remember' to finish it off.

aaranvicio said:
Someone noticed the 2 shizuno in 14:38 ?

Yes, I noticed that. I think it was supposed to be Angela but they miscoloured her xD

Diomedea's budget continues to go down the drain. This is what happens when you take on four shows in one season. Why did it have to be World Break that gets the short end of the stick?
Mar 23, 2015 3:55 AM
May 2013
dragonshade said:
based on the comments,
Not many people realize this is a gag anime. They inserted tons of comedy elements into every scene. And the author of the original light novel intended it to be comedy also.

Are you shiting me? Comedy my ass this anime is so quirky and stupid, it doesn't even look like comedy.
Mar 23, 2015 4:00 AM
May 2013
Jonesy974 said:
zakuza said:
I hate this kind of shit. What's up with the &quot;nano-desu&quot;, &quot; desu&quot; bullshit. Like what the duck. And this stupid &quot;I'm his sister shit&quot; like none of them are his sister give it a rest. Whoever came up with this shit script ,if you can even call it a script, is a fucking retard. Story is dull as fuck. Rate 4/10. Episode: i paused the episode half way when i saw the human pillow crying in bullshit sister arms. Still 1 for being stupid harem. Ugh anime industry has enough harem's one of the best where you actually see anime normally plus story is not that bad is High School dxd. Not like some maou testament. More like censorship testament. If you make anime like that at least try to air it at adults channel. Fucking censorship. Well now that i got that out of my heart. TL;DR episode is shit, this anime is shit

Then why the fuck are you still watching it 11 episodes in? Just to be an asshole and a douchebag? Though they way you rant, that sounds like some sort of mental problem is at play.

You should also fix your spelling and grammar to an acceptable level before you attempt a douche rant.

Sure, your only argument is my grammar?
Please ignite this hatred even more Madden96.
Mar 23, 2015 4:39 AM

Jun 2014
Dat pillowfight.

Meh, final episode already next week. Im wondering how much overkill Moroha is gonna put into it. Feels like those 11 episodes went so fast wow.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2015 5:41 AM

May 2013
If Moroha saw that pillow fight, he might have joined in. Hahaha!
The Ancient Dragon from the first episode appeared and is currently hunting Ranjou and the other Saviors.
Mar 23, 2015 7:27 AM

Jun 2013
I think Moroha will destroy the dragon because it can't take the lovers of King Moroha this time (this is 3rd times and he won't let this happen again)
Mar 23, 2015 8:16 AM

Sep 2012
Found some error

Mar 23, 2015 8:28 AM

Aug 2013
Just had to watch the 11 episodes because of a lost bet. Oh gosh that was bad. I really really REALLY hope people understand how bad this anime is.
Mar 23, 2015 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
jin15 said:
Found some error

Lmao I wasn't noticed it

froggy25 said:
Just had to watch the 11 episodes because of a lost bet. Oh gosh that was bad. I really really REALLY hope people understand how bad this anime is.

It wasn't that bad IMO. :|

On-Topic : TFW Maya was very missed Moroha and the others were cheering her up. <3 It was kinda sad when I saw Maya shed her tears out.
Mar 23, 2015 9:06 AM

Dec 2014
ahahaa, rusya'nın haritası değişti :D
Mar 23, 2015 9:21 AM

Mar 2015
To be honest it's really a surprise but this anime is surprisingly fun.
And that ancient dragon is showing up now huh? Really curious about the ending.
Mar 23, 2015 10:02 AM

Jul 2009
One of the things that bothers me is...

Don't you just love how reincarnation makes everything a pain to follow!
Mar 23, 2015 2:11 PM
May 2013
froggy25 said:

I feel your pain man. But the final episode is near. We have to make it through even if this anime sucks balls.
Mar 23, 2015 7:45 PM

Jan 2011
Yo man that car got crushed and it didn't even blow up it just vanished they were like" we ant got time to animate that!"
Mar 24, 2015 3:23 AM
Jul 2012
Sauna and pillow fights? Yes please.

Really though, Maya does need more love.

Japan S-Rank is useless. Also since the S-Ranks (at least Edward and Ando) seem to know just how terrifying this dragon is, shouldn't the other S-Ranks (besides Edward who will probably show up late) try to show up and stop it since it's so dangerous? Oh no it's ok, we'll let some kids stall it and let the city get rekt because we all know Haimura is going to appear at just the perfect time and save everyone.

OP Dragon is OP, that being said however....

Honestly, this episode felt really underwhelming to me. I get this is the final boss and all, but we all know Haimura is just going to "I REMEMBER!" some super secret Dark Arts step Lvl 15 (13 is the highest, no?) limit break SSS rank badass OP move and kill it. I just don't feel any immediate danger or threat, the outcome is just too predictable for me. This has been a pretty average anime for me, so I hope I'm wrong and the last episode does something unexpected, not getting my hopes up though.
No I don't read manga. Why? Because according to MAL manga readers, all anime is either: too rushed, too slow, anime original, or a terrible adaption. I like to enjoy anime for what it is, anime.
Mar 24, 2015 4:24 AM

May 2010
katsu044 said:
Yo man that car got crushed and it didn't even blow up it just vanished they were like" we ant got time to animate that!"
Yeah. Unless the dragon or something else teleported the car away before it landed for some reason... XD Or perhaps the real mess up was putting the car there by accident/forgetting to take it out.
BocchiMar 24, 2015 4:34 AM
Mar 24, 2015 6:05 PM
May 2014
kyled00m said:

Well, next episode's title is apparently "Beyond two lives"...

She didn't say that he was "Ancient Dragon", she said "You're an Ancient Dragon, aren't you?".
In other words, she used it as a classifying(?) term just like they use the words Savior or Metaphysical.
konatachan80Mar 24, 2015 6:09 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 24, 2015 7:28 PM

Jul 2009
konatachan80 said:
kyled00m said:

She didn't say that he was "Ancient Dragon", she said "You're an Ancient Dragon, aren't you?".
In other words, she used it as a classifying(?) term just like they use the words Savior or Metaphysical.
I like how you explained it, but at the same time it doesn't disprove the possibility of him having the dragon as a past life... I guess the big question that it brings up is can humans have metaphysical past lives? I'm excited to see what direction the series will take... but I can tell it's not likely to have a second season so most of the questions the series brings will never be answered...
Mar 24, 2015 7:53 PM
May 2014
kyled00m said:
konatachan80 said:

I like how you explained it, but at the same time it doesn't disprove the possibility of him having the dragon as a past life... I guess the big question that it brings up is can humans have metaphysical past lives? I'm excited to see what direction the series will take... but I can tell it's not likely to have a second season so most of the questions the series brings will never be answered...

I assume a past life means the person/whatever has to die somewhere inbetween, so probably not that one.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if he was one at some point, alternatively that
he killed its mate or something several lives ago (which would be a very good reason for revenge).
Maybe both.
konatachan80Mar 24, 2015 7:59 PM
-- Lord fifth
Mar 24, 2015 8:27 PM

Jul 2009
konatachan80 said:
kyled00m said:
I assume a past life means the person/whatever has to die somewhere inbetween, so probably not that one.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if he was one at some point, alternatively that
he killed its mate or something several lives ago (which would be a very good reason for revenge).
Maybe both.
I believe the dragon can time travel. It doesn't come up a lot, but with time travel, it is possible for the original to meet it's reincarnated self.

I like your killed the mate idea; but you could also look at it as the dragon wanting to die a warrior (from loneliness or whatever reason), and sought out strong people through time travel in an attempt to rest in peace, only to be disappointed by Shu Saura and Flaga.
edit: said:
That isn't to say that your idea is bad, just that it doesn't matter who killed his mate, just that the mate has passed on being a nice part on its own. :)

So many juicy stories in the list of endless possibilities! I almost feel like drooling!!!
kyled00mMar 24, 2015 8:33 PM
Mar 24, 2015 9:18 PM

Oct 2011
Final Battle and Finale.
Mar 25, 2015 8:22 PM

Apr 2014
Meh episode.
Nothing happen until near the end of the episode.
Next episode will be epic fight against a dragon.
Mar 28, 2015 8:34 AM
Jul 2018
Just watching this because of Maya and the BGM.

Nightsworn said:
Go Sakabe is a fucking beast.
Mar 29, 2015 12:22 AM

Jan 2015
I didn't expect the first part of this episode to be so light hearted but it was fun. Kind of. The first part was kind of pointless but it sure did make me laugh.
The dragon appears. Let's see what happens next. I really want to know about Satsuki and Shizuno's past lives. Let's see if we get any more details in the next episode.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Mar 29, 2015 3:02 PM

Feb 2014
The last boss "The Ancient Dragon" appears

How useless that one s-rank is ? Everytime enemy appears aaah too painful can't fight.

Oh and
suomi mainittu torilla tavataan
Apr 6, 2015 4:07 AM

Oct 2013
That was a good episode.

- Sauna fanservice!
- Moroha remembered!
- Finland mentioned!
xD
Apr 8, 2015 12:46 PM

Dec 2014
Best of luck, the Ancient Dragon!

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.