Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Mar 22, 2015 3:54 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 16
It's been four months since the 19th chapter, are there any news when the 20th chapter will come out? I got really hooked, and now I'm just left with "I'll call the cleaners" ;-;
 
#2
Mar 23, 2015 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 380
I've been looking for it too!! I heard three volumes have already came out in Japan, but I can't even find the 20th chapter :((
 
#3
Mar 23, 2015 8:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 5
It just came out. You can read it for free(for a limited amount of time, a week i believe) on crunchyroll
 
#4
Mar 24, 2015 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 16
Fantie said:
It just came out. You can read it for free(for a limited amount of time, a week i believe) on crunchyroll

Just checked Crunchyroll, it's not there :/
 
#5
Mar 24, 2015 10:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 5
NikolaMiljevic said:
Fantie said:
It just came out. You can read it for free(for a limited amount of time, a week i believe) on crunchyroll

Just checked Crunchyroll, it's not there :/
You are right. I'm sure on the day i posted i went there and i was on the list of the just out. I even clicked it, but i went there now and you are right, it isn't there anymore. LOL i dont know what happened.
 
#6
Apr 1, 2015 11:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 38
It's back on crunchyroll if you still haven't read it yet.
 
#7
Apr 1, 2015 1:14 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 16
ParkX said:
It's back on crunchyroll if you still haven't read it yet.

Yep, just read it :D
 
Top