Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 10 Discussion

Jun 24, 2015 9:47 PM
𝙆𝙖𝙠 𝙆𝙖𝙣 🍊

That phone got busted real good. It would've been sweet if P-San bought a new one for her(Whoever is the owner). He bought them crepes but too bad his good deed got stopped by a cop.

P-San smiling in the ending credits was great. Seems like he's opening up to the girls.Different colored socks?

That Chihaya all dressed up. Her hair style looked rather cute on her. Minami is rather tall, almost if not same size as P-san. Would've been cute if her took a bite out of her crepe/

Jun 30, 2015 12:59 PM

Yui looks like basically a clone of Miki Hoshii…I want to see more of her.

Jul 9, 2015 4:32 PM

I find Kirari's voice annoying.

However I loved P-kun getting dragged by the police for questioning, hahaha!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Oct 25, 2015 8:25 AM

This episode is annoying. More annoying than episode 5.

Dec 10, 2015 8:34 AM

The Episode was really good. I think Kirari is a Lovely character and I like the way she talks.

Dec 28, 2015 11:47 PM

Ugh, Kirari talks like she is retarded didn't learn how to properly speak or something. Even though she's the oldest of the group, she sometimes acts the same age as the other two >__> So I guess even though she looks out of place in that group, she doesn't act out of place.

Judging by the segment where she apologized to the other girls, she can talk normally, so I guess the retarded act is just her persona, which kinda makes it even worse (like why would you choose to act like that? Is that some kind of moe? if so I don't get it).

Rin in frilly outfits is so cute! and lol Ranko kept wearing the outfits afterwards, I think she secretly likes the bright colours.

Rika's outfit... is kinda revealing, considering she's only 12. It's like she's trying to be sexy (high heels too, I never wore heels when I was 12) and it just feels really awkward.

Oct 6, 2016 7:08 AM

Kirari episode... I would like her more if she got some hate for the way she talks, but she's still determined to be herself. That would earn her some good points. I'm glad she's not with Anzu at least. Their interactions annoy me.

This wasn't bad tho. She was better in this. And she goes well with Miria/Rika unlike Miku does with them or she goes with Anzu.

Producer trying to smile was cute

Dec 9, 2016 4:14 PM

Dekoration group is the embodiment of pure moe.

Sep 28, 2017 6:19 AM

Poor Producer, the police sure loves him.

Oct 27, 2017 5:22 PM

This episode gives me the doki doki, but also niko niko the whole time.
Very cute episode.

Jun 16, 7:48 AM
Rika would have had less pain in her feet if she put on socks

Pages (2) « 1 [2]