Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 20, 2015 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, it was okay. Idols wearing cute clothes going on shopping trips.

Well it looks like one of them got lost and some tempers began to run high later. Anyways, it was kinda fun but got tense in the second half when Producer-san got involved with the POLICE. Glad to see their friends support each other so much though and it turned out to be fun in the end.
Stark700Mar 20, 2015 8:45 AM
Mar 20, 2015 9:07 AM

Nov 2008
Cameo lists

We have Noriko (with doughnut in hand), Yukari and Yuka (I barely recognized her)

Yui and Rina

The producer still can't shake off his big scary image and even ends up being taken in for questioning, I wish the officer let him answer his phone it would've been his best defense and would've led to being released that vary second instead of when Chihiro came by.

Orange Sapphire from Passion Jeweleries is a catchy and great song overall.

Mar 20, 2015 9:08 AM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
I've never seen more retarded girl in anime than Kirari. She's so annoying.
Mar 20, 2015 9:33 AM

Jul 2010
Dekoration seems like quite the fun trio.

Enjoyed Producer-san getting the looks and Dekoration putting him into some awkward position. The whole mess with phone calls and just missing each other, it was sort of fun. Kirari lightening up the mood for Rika and Miria and the two doing the same for Kirari.

Glad everything worked well by the end.
Mar 20, 2015 9:53 AM
Mar 2014
Another great episode, I think. Most of my problems with the first half of the show are starting to fade away, and now that characters are being handled in groups, the show's not biting off more than it can chew.

My sister means a lot to me, so that little subplot gave me a lot of feelings..
Mar 20, 2015 10:39 AM

Aug 2013
akarin- said:

And that ending song was just horrible :D
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 20, 2015 12:41 PM
Nov 2013
Today is the International Day of Happiness and *Hhahaha* this episode match perfectly for today...

- Kirarin voice is chilled but she take the work very serius.
-Smile Producer..."I sense a sinister aura" XD
-Jougazaki appear do more that i expect. (That serious moment, wow)
-The Cool Girls wearing cute dress XD
-The premise of this episode is the more childness members resolve their problem without assistance, and for another hand, show a Producer more "human" in the work.
Mar 20, 2015 2:17 PM

Jun 2014
Producer being taken in because they thought he was a perv lel.

Not enough Anastasia for my liking.
Mar 20, 2015 2:19 PM

Apr 2013
P-san best girl!
Mar 20, 2015 2:54 PM
Jul 2018
Poor Producer, he got taken by the police.

Good thing, Producer was able to find Dekoration group.
Mar 20, 2015 4:40 PM

Jan 2013
Poor producer-san!
Why do they always think he's a perv? He absolutely isn't... ;_;
I really enjoyed that episode. And producer-san trying so smile was so cute ^^

Mar 20, 2015 5:44 PM

Dec 2012
That was absolute gold. Poor Producer, I understand his struggles all too well (people think I'm intimidating because of my serious/stoic face). Dekoration is a really fun and dynamic trio, and just way too adorable. Miria is literally a heart melter, Kirari is actually more likable than I gave credit for, and Rika is playful and a tease though she means well. Loved seeing the 765 billboard, hope to see more of those Easter eggs along the way. Rin in that cutesy outfit was killing me, my sides were hurting from this episode.
Mar 20, 2015 6:32 PM

May 2011
Kirai started out as a bottom tier shitter, but she moved up some pegs for me
Mar 20, 2015 9:05 PM

Dec 2013
It would be a bit meta if the Puchidol merchandise meant that Puchim@s! was a show-within-a-show...
Mar 20, 2015 9:48 PM
Jan 2012
Fucking hell, stop trying to arrest Producer-San! I swear, all of the police force in that town are on my shit list.

As I thought, I became more fond of Kirari now that an episode had some focus on her. I'm also an even bigger fan of Rika and Miria.

I had to try and catch my breath at a few moments, the longest one being at the ending where they are all smiling... Or at least trying to in a certain case.
Mar 20, 2015 11:59 PM

Jul 2013
If I didn't know any better I'd have thought that P-chan meant Penis-chan.. at least from the way Rika talked. It sucks how they arrived in time.. I'd have liked to watch Rin, Nitta, and Ranko sing in those outfit
Mar 21, 2015 12:18 AM

Nov 2012
producer really stands out too much, how many times did he have troubles with the police now?
good episode, even if kirari's voice makes my ears bleed. dekoration make a good group. and producer trying to smile, too awesome. :>
Mar 21, 2015 12:33 AM

Nov 2013
I see a lot of cameo in this episode. Starting to like jougasaki sisters with their matching phone accesories. The way kirari talk.... I still hate it.
Mar 21, 2015 2:43 AM

Dec 2012
It was cute until the comedy of errors bullsh*t. Seriously, they told that "gets in trouble for creeping around girls" joke in literally the first episode. Twice. Give it a rest. If there's one anime cliche I hate, it's the "every single person thinks every single man is a creeper" cliche. Ugh.

Also, do pigs ever consider a reasoned DISCUSSION about why he's there? Or maybe including the "victims" first to find out for sure he's not their f**king uncle or something? Or making a phone call to his company to confirm his identity? "Nope. Sorry. Got a clipboard needs staring at." At least Rin resolved it immediately in episode one when the stupid pig showed up.

It may take me a while to even finish the episode unless I get drunk enough to deal with how much it annoys me. Bad enough it's a Kirari episode, but are they trying to make it the worst episode possible?

Literally the only good thing about it was the 20 seconds Anastasia was on screen.
Mar 21, 2015 5:36 AM

Apr 2012
Overall it was fun and cute episode,though i gotta agree it became a little tense in 2nd half because of the damn police.

Dekoration is probably group with the most active and cheerful member out of Cinderella project girls.

It's funny to see Rin,Nitta,and Ranko with Dekoration costume.

Producer had a big role again in this episode,it was fun seeing his interaction with Dekoration girls and Mika,also love that Ranko is closer with Producer now(well after episode 8),hope that this will also apply to other girls.Producer doing the smile though it give the "Sinister aura",proving he still the Best character/girl LoL.

also love the old IM@S cameo,make me hope for 2nd season of old IM@S.

the episode end well,time for wait for the next episode.
Mar 21, 2015 5:56 AM

Aug 2014
Heh, Producer's the one who went missing this episode. That's new.

Decent episode, I guess. Miria in glasses totally hit my heart, she's soo cute, and innocent too lol

I don't know if Kirari really fit into the unit.. She's like.. Out of place? Miria and Rika probably should be a pair instead.

Sooo only Miku and Riina are left without a unit, probably they will become a pair? or solo? Anyway, based on the preview background, next episode probably about either Miku or Riina.
Mar 21, 2015 6:08 AM

Dec 2007
Stosyl said:
It was cute until the comedy of errors bullsh*t. Seriously, they told that "gets in trouble for creeping around girls" joke in literally the first episode. Twice. Give it a rest. If there's one anime cliche I hate, it's the "every single person thinks every single man is a creeper" cliche. Ugh.

Also, do pigs ever consider a reasoned DISCUSSION about why he's there? Or maybe including the "victims" first to find out for sure he's not their f**king uncle or something? Or making a phone call to his company to confirm his identity? "Nope. Sorry. Got a clipboard needs staring at." At least Rin resolved it immediately in episode one when the stupid pig showed up.

It may take me a while to even finish the episode unless I get drunk enough to deal with how much it annoys me. Bad enough it's a Kirari episode, but are they trying to make it the worst episode possible?

Literally the only good thing about it was the 20 seconds Anastasia was on screen.

Well said. I totally feel your pain bro. I mean if a police called me out as a creeper in that situation the first thing I would have done rather than obediently comply would scream at the girls to get them to cover me but I guess he's too stupid for that.
Mar 21, 2015 7:32 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Stosyl said:
Also, do pigs ever consider a reasoned DISCUSSION about why he's there?
There's a term I haven't heard in a while.
Mar 21, 2015 8:16 AM

Dec 2012
Lol yowza, the police thing was a gimmick, a recurring joke. Not meant to explore the philosophical oppression of authority and cruelty of misunderstandings.
Mar 21, 2015 10:49 AM

Mar 2014
Not too exciting but still good

[spoiler]I'll take back what I said that the Producer is useless but I do think he still not to pull his sh*t together[spoiler]
Mar 21, 2015 10:52 AM

Mar 2013
I'm just glad I get to see Mika in this episode. Rin look cute in her outfit. Lesson here is when you get lost you stay in one spot.
Mar 21, 2015 2:41 PM

May 2013
I'm worried too.

Kirari's height really throws me off when standing with the other two girls haha.

Ah... this is an exhausting group. Too much energy for me.

Poor producer. That looks even stranger.

Not really a big deal for everyone to be freaking out. Ugh, I hate these running-around episodes.

Lol those outfits.

Hard to watch, pretty boring.
Mar 21, 2015 3:46 PM

Sep 2013
Rika is to wild I'm afraid she's going to end up trying to make P-san give her the D lol.
Mika was really cute worrying about her crazy sister and Ranko was great too and for P-san I think he's the best character of them all he is just adorable even if most people in the anime think he's some kind of perv pedo xD
Mar 21, 2015 10:00 PM
Jun 2011
Akarin said:

Cut the girl some slack. She's got a few screws loose but she isn't any less competent than any other girl her age.
Though I do tend to forget that she's 17 and acts 10 rather than in her 20's and acts 10.
I've been thinking for a while that Kirari would be a good 3rd girl. Sure her voice is a bit grating, but she's so loveable.
Certainly the cutest 5'11" girl I've ever seen.

That aside, I'm happy to see the Jougasakis in action together, since I picked Mika as one of my top girls for this season of the show, along with Kanako and Kirari always nominated but never quite picked for 3rd.
Unlike last time I chose from the first ep instead of the last so they had to meet my expectations rather than set them this time.
What to do with Rika though?
She confuses me.
Hoshimaru57Mar 21, 2015 10:10 PM
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Mar 22, 2015 1:18 AM
Feb 2015
What to do with Rika? Write her the fuck out of the anime.
It's bad enough that she was turned from passion idol to cute, giving her frilly outfit instead of revealing, never gave us any sort of fanservice, drew her with stick body, but to completely use MS paint level details and shadowing for what little skin she was showing is ridiculous.
Just use Nina or some other little girl instead of Rika if they hate loli sexualization so much, while they're glorifying almost all non loli girls.
Jesus christ, there were bad episodes so far, but this has all beaten for someone who is Rika fan, that shaming and shitting on her character is too much to handle.
Mar 22, 2015 2:30 AM

Jul 2009
Remember the new 765 Production unit of Mami, Yayoi, and Hibiki?

It's actually happening!
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Mar 22, 2015 7:37 AM

Mar 2010
Akarin said:

IKR... and she's supposed to be 17. I hate the way she talks because she always elongates the last word and it sounds like she's asking a question or something -_- Like girl I get you're excited and happy but could you tone it down a bit lol xD
Mar 22, 2015 11:20 AM

Jun 2008
arsonal said:
Remember the new 765 Production unit of Mami, Yayoi, and Hibiki?

Nice Catch there. :D

Tegarding the episode, it's not as good as the 2 previous episodes. Other than it's a Kirari episode which is my LEAST liked girl. It used the same joke (P-san is a creepy stalker) and once again it birthed out unnecessary drama again...

God Bless Senkawa Chihiro, I miss Kotori... T_T

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Mar 23, 2015 9:12 PM

Jun 2013
Everytime I hear Kirari speak, I want to grip her by the shoulders and shake her violently while saying, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP THAT."

And when Mika told Kirari to talk more... *exasperated gasp* that really rustled my jimmies.
-Trippwire-Mar 23, 2015 9:17 PM
Mar 24, 2015 12:22 AM

Apr 2010
I hate Kirari. Like, really. Her disproportionate height to everyone else doesn't really bother me. But her voice and the way she speaks hurts my brain. She sounds like a fucking chew toy. And to a lesser extent her wardrobe choices. Having a whole episode with her talking doesn't help me warm up to her one bit. It was an alright episode, but I skipped through the scenes where Kirari was talking a lot. The only time she sounded tolerable was when she was on the sidewalk apologizing to her two friends.

Mar 24, 2015 11:55 AM

Apr 2012
IM@S CG episode 11 preview :

it's finally time for Miku or Riina or both of them to shine.
Mar 24, 2015 4:34 PM

Mar 2009
Jatz said:
Producer being taken in because they thought he was a perv lel.

Not enough Anastasia for my liking.

Yes, this. More Anastasia please.
Mar 25, 2015 5:51 PM

Apr 2011
Dekoration is Best Idol group. Kirari is so Hunggggggg!

also I loved that ending song!
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Mar 25, 2015 9:35 PM

Jul 2014
i think jougasaki-san and producer san have a thing going on
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Mar 28, 2015 5:40 AM

Sep 2010
So police can arrest people for taking a photo in public place?
Mar 28, 2015 3:28 PM

Feb 2013
Filler episode. Slightly amusing with producer getting arrested for stalking.
+1 for Mika and Rin.

^ that group is pure win.
Mar 29, 2015 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
Episode pleasant overall, the plot is progressing quite well and the launch of a new group can only be positive, giving a little more characterization to other characters in the cast.
Storytelling fun and cute, sure that the police always make them pass for fools, LOL!
Drawings unfortunately not up to the early episodes with a quality that goes beyond the sufficiency; not bad animations and OST.

BurntJelly said:

+1 for Mika and Rin.

^ that group is pure win.

I agree.
Mar 29, 2015 8:38 AM

Oct 2008
Producer got caught by policeman.
Is Japanese police really that vigilant in public place? because as far as I see, in RL public places in the urban cities of Japan, there are many public disturbances happening, like public nudes, public s3x, public humiliations like upskirting and even others are recording it. Maybe the ones who do this are the ones who are prepared and have surveyed the area with no or less security....because you know RL Japan...sometimes you got culture shock when suddenly you see someone having s3x publicly on the street and bystanders don't even give a shit.

sorry for the rant...
anywayz
Dekoration is a bit hyper.
About the scene with producer and the policeman, when the phone rang, and the policeman was not cooperating, producer could've said "Then you put it on a loudspeaker mode, in that way I will have proof to you and this matter would be settled immediately."
Producer is not using his mind.

Mar 29, 2015 9:27 AM

Jul 2008
The group names are getting cheesier by the minute (Dekoration) :P the fact is that no one will take an interest in all 14 girls so during episodes where the ones you aren't too fond of are in the spotlight, it's not very enjoyable but thankfully there is at least 1 character I like in every episode as of now :)

Mika looks better with her hair down, I thought we wouldn't see that side of her at all ^^
Apr 1, 2015 4:08 PM

Dec 2011
Girls, next time please don't ask the producer to smile or grin, my sides won't be able to take it.
Apr 6, 2015 7:25 PM
Sep 2011
best part of the episode was ranko being so excited to wear the cute and frilly outfit, and then continuing to wear it even though she didn't have to.
Apr 8, 2015 9:53 PM

Jun 2012
Akarin said:

Kill yourself
Apr 18, 2015 2:42 AM

Mar 2015
It was good but the part where the producer was taken to the police was a bit :// it bored me. But I liked the girls, that bit was great!
Apr 19, 2015 3:03 AM

Jul 2008
That was an extremely frustrating episode.

The Producer being constantly arrested/suspected of being a pedophile isn't funny. Also, the miscommunication was too unrealistic. These girls have smart phones. How about you text him? And one of their calls would have gotten through.

Also, when Kirari talks it is like a knife in the ear. Dekorations' songs are not much better.

I'm sure this episode was pretty fun for fans of the mobile game, since it looked like there were several cameo appearances.
Apr 21, 2015 9:31 AM

Jul 2012
meh i don't like any of the three girls in this ep so it felt boring

kirari's voice disgusts me im sorry
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2015

138 by HibiChika »»
Jan 7, 5:26 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2015

78 by TheJosuep »»
Aug 18, 2023 9:45 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2015

66 by M1kasaYu1 »»
May 7, 2023 10:12 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2015

58 by MadanielFL »»
Apr 29, 2023 8:41 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

29 by MadanielFL »»
Apr 29, 2023 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.