Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2015 2:43 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp, that's one way to show someone "out' lol...a brutal one if I may add.
Mar 18, 2015 2:55 PM

Jun 2011
Woah! That was unexpected and and just but whats going to happen now well i guess that's revenge for what happened in the past and what happened a short while ago.
Mar 18, 2015 4:23 PM
Dec 2013
I love this manga! A rational decission not made up of pure stupid ideals. Im so going to enjoy this manga as im enjoying Coiling Dragon!
Mar 18, 2015 5:12 PM

Aug 2012
KingmickeyX said:
A rational decission not made up of pure stupid ideals.

Agreed. He knows what has to be done, or at least he's decided on it and acts on it, what more could I ask for?
Mar 18, 2015 6:17 PM

Feb 2008
is it me, or is he the one who will eventually become the demon king?
Mar 18, 2015 7:41 PM

Jun 2013
kisami said:
is it me, or is he the one who will eventually become the demon king?
Only one of him exists in the timeline since he fused with his past self, so unless they introduce some silly extra time travel bits I don't see how that theory will hold out.

Who knows though, it was hinted at really hard with the black feathers and his dark expression.
Mar 19, 2015 2:01 AM

Oct 2009
Interesting decision, I'm really enjoying this manga!
Mar 19, 2015 3:07 AM

Jun 2009
''It was at that moment that the Sensual Demon King was born!''
Apr 15, 2015 2:09 PM

Jun 2013
So...just like planned huh....Well I agree that I personally would like to know Reason why Zentos betrayed his Kingdom..if Hero ever finds the reason...and if someone was responsible on that...that person will beg death.....Wait...O.O KING HIMSELF WAS RES...oh...he will suffer...very dearly....Hero makes sure of it. ....Justice has been served!!! XD Shitty King has died and New Better Queen takes the Throne!!

But Now..just as Planned!!! HERO'S LEGEND HAS BEEN BORN!!!! Now preparations to invasion...will start...I hope it will be successful...so we can only pity the Demons when they attack.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 1, 2015 6:34 PM

Jan 2015
He killed the King so Cold Bloodedly .... Well whatever..
May 4, 2017 1:57 PM

Jun 2011
Uhm.. can we stop doing "plooooooot twiiiiiisssssst" like every other chapter? The reasoning once again, is terrible. "omg she'll be a fine leader in the future, everything I've done will look insignificant compared to her, even though I may have died by then, my legacy should matter, even if the country may not prosper or even destroyed by then" yeah..

Stupid characterization. Don't like how easy it seemed to get out of assassinating the king, that's just stupid that there wasn't a mass scale investigation going on, I mean dude lived for 40+ years at least, and should have been drinking for at least 20 years, and he fell on this particular day, after 20 years of doing the same thing? Okay.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 19, 2017 6:13 AM

Jun 2008
Shozaia said:
KingmickeyX said:
A rational decission not made up of pure stupid ideals.

Agreed. He knows what has to be done, or at least he's decided on it and acts on it, what more could I ask for?

And this is the second one after killing his old friend and master to achieve his goal.
It seems our hero isn't willing to put sentimentality or be naive over the ultimate goal.
I liked how he even waited for him to get drunk and make it seem like he fell from the balcony.

It's good to have a main that isn't some naive fool idealist like many shounen characters are.

ToG25thBaam said:
Uhm.. can we stop doing "plooooooot twiiiiiisssssst" like every other chapter? The reasoning once again, is terrible. "omg she'll be a fine leader in the future, everything I've done will look insignificant compared to her, even though I may have died by then, my legacy should matter, even if the country may not prosper or even destroyed by then" yeah..

Stupid characterization. Don't like how easy it seemed to get out of assassinating the king, that's just stupid that there wasn't a mass scale investigation going on, I mean dude lived for 40+ years at least, and should have been drinking for at least 20 years, and he fell on this particular day, after 20 years of doing the same thing? Okay.

Trying to find plot holes when there are none is stupid and it makes you look like a nagging buffoon trying to appear smart instead of an actual thinker. Humans get weird ideas like the king's all the time. Especially in such positions were they are obsessed with their legacy and they go crazy with power.
Also there is no indication the king always was as drunk and even if he always got drunk it will just validate how easily it can use as an excuse for his death since i bet many thought he may fall from the balcony with him being drunk all the time if he was actual like that and when he did they simply thought "See it happened, what did your expect.".
So ether case there is no issue.
Also that night he was drinking too much because of his sorrows and sorry to say but this is not modern age or the CSI investigating unit series. At those old times many died and no one did some super investigation and that goes even more for the death of a king because from the moment the king died they had a new ruler, if the new ruler isn't obsessed with an idea of finding more behind the death then the subjects wouldn't go over their way to do such a thing because it will seem like they suspect the new ruler and they are undermining him.

Of course this ideas seem to have passed over your head because ether you aren't smart enough to think them or you willingly don't bother because you want to be negative smartass that supposedly found some points to critic. But when your critic can be destroyed by just thinking by yourself of possible explanations that can exist based on how is presented then it means you suck at detecting actual story problems.
MonadSep 19, 2017 6:29 AM
Sep 23, 2017 2:10 PM

Jun 2011
I have never meant for it to be a plot hole, it's just the little things that I find really convenient in the series. If I recall correctly the entire thing was skipped over, wasn't shown and it was narrated as part of the epilogue of the mini arc. Basically "oh now the king's dead, not important to the story, let's just skip over the details and move on"

It's akin to how there's always something happening around a main character in a story when they get to a place even when they didn't initiate it, it's unnatural and convenient. Some people don't mind it, some people do. I know some kind of events or incidents are supposed to always be there, otherwise there wouldn't be a story, but it should have been written in a way that it doesn't feel all too convenient.

Anyway I've dropped the series due to lack of interest, so there's not much point in continuing this conversation, just felt like I needed to address this since you seem to be rather worked up about it.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuyokute New Saga Chapter 107 Discussion

FONZACUS - Aug 17, 2023

1 by RuShiKoU »»
Aug 20, 2023 11:10 PM

» Ended?

canephalanx - Aug 9, 2023

2 by MunaXs »»
Aug 16, 2023 11:04 PM

» 106 chapter

StreakTan - Jun 25, 2023

0 by StreakTan »»
Jun 25, 2023 5:26 PM

» Possible anime adaptation

sarthakbot - Oct 14, 2022

0 by sarthakbot »»
Oct 14, 2022 6:48 AM

Poll: » Tsuyokute New Saga Chapter 86 Discussion

skynet5c - May 7, 2021

1 by BankaiGoku »»
May 21, 2021 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.