Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2009 2:30 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As you can see, they put something that has no relation to Q-Feuille and Ascoeur. We only see them in the very beginning and the end =.=" It's good to see the past members of GOTT, ppl. love Eclair anyway :D The guys who die by a rose isn't really making it any interesting. The last thing I want is more of these episodes in the future seeing that they just recently stretch the series to 24 episodes >.< but i'm sure they won't need long to explain the story^^
ShanaFlameDec 4, 2009 7:26 PM
Dec 4, 2009 7:11 AM

Oct 2009
Excellent episode! It explained rather nicely G society itself. Showing their base/colony. Looks like G Society are this:
and they have have a problem against GOTT since it was made....also it looks to me they are balming GOTT for that revolt but to me GOTT did not encourage that at all. The leader Gaktoer looks interesting with his ability of putting a rose on someone and it looked like the rose absorbed all of the blood of the guy to spill on the floor after and sucking him dry? It looked like that but that guy was opposing Gaktoer. G Society from how I see it will attack GTO next episode with Torch/Shade and Tweedum will fight. Apart from that GTO is getting ready for a 25th anniversary party. This was nice to be reminded of the great team that GOTT was.=> Letuchie was rather interesting with her telepathy of knowing what people think no matter who they are but I did not need to know her ass nor how her body is in the shower but I understand it is fanservice....do like her face and looks.

Pauk was also a interesting person for his wire ability...has some wires that come out to tie anything he wants to....he can strangle anyone easily.

ShanaFlame said:
The last thing I want is more of these episodes in the future seeing that they just recently stretch the series to 24 episodes >.<

I don't agree. It was necessary for this episode to explain G Society. It was done well and I liked it personally.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 4, 2009 11:51 AM

Jan 2008
...I smell Plot...

Huzzah!

Tsundere Un-Ou was funny :D
Dec 4, 2009 12:58 PM

Mar 2008
Nice episode, at least we know it'll be a fight against the nobles again. That Gaktoer-sama made me think of Lelouch, except he's blond ^^
Dec 4, 2009 7:33 PM

Nov 2008
Finally get to see Eclair and Lumiere ^^ even if it's just a glimpse of the past.
PhantomWings-X88 said:
...I smell Plot... Huzzah!
Tsundere Un-Ou was funny :D

And when did they make it 24 eps!? I was happy it was half way over until I saw this.. Hopefully it'll be much better by then but I extremely doubt it.
Dec 5, 2009 3:54 AM

Aug 2008
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!

The show got a 100 times better with the last 2 ep but it's still 10.000.000 times nowhere near the original. At least they know where' they coming from..
Dec 5, 2009 8:02 AM

Oct 2009
Kvakond said:
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!

The show got a 100 times better with the last 2 ep but it's still 10.000.000 times nowhere near the original. At least they know where' they coming from..
I find this a great part to remind us of Eclair/Lumière other than the one from the old GOTT building portraits. BTW what do you think of Letuchie and Pauk? Find Letuchie cute but the shower effect helped on that one a little...still interesting she is....

Dec 5, 2009 9:20 AM

Jan 2008
aoikishu said:
And when did they make it 24 eps!?

It was never "made" 12 episodes - nothing has ever been said officially regarding the length, but according to someone at one of the television stations airing the series it will be 24 episodes - note that this information came out before the series had a confirmed airdate at all and they were correct about that. I've also seen mention that there are to be 12 DVDs as there were for Kiddy Grade, again pointing to 24 episodes of true.

francismeunier said:
it looks to me they are balming GOTT for that revolt but to me GOTT did not encourage that at all.

The key person in bringing down the Nouvlesse may have been Chevalier, but the GOTT was right in the thick of it and it was 50 years ago - most of the people in G-Society wouldn't even have been around at the time.

Pauk was also a interesting person for his wire ability...has some wires that come out to tie anything he wants to....he can strangle anyone

They should both have that ability, since they did in the pilot video and do in the manga.
Dec 5, 2009 1:54 PM

Oct 2007
@Kvakond: LOL, well I will make sure to watch the first series.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 5, 2009 5:00 PM

Oct 2009
shirobane said:
aoikishu said:
And when did they make it 24 eps!?

It was never "made" 12 episodes - nothing has ever been said officially regarding the length, but according to someone at one of the television stations airing the series it will be 24 episodes - note that this information came out before the series had a confirmed airdate at all and they were correct about that. I've also seen mention that there are to be 12 DVDs as there were for Kiddy Grade, again pointing to 24 episodes of true.

francismeunier said:
it looks to me they are balming GOTT for that revolt but to me GOTT did not encourage that at all.

shirobane said:
The key person in bringing down the Nouvlesse may have been Chevalier, but the GOTT was right in the thick of it and it was 50 years ago - most of the people in G-Society wouldn't even have been around at the time.

GOTT might have been in the middle of it but was not trying to encourage it at all. I would think they got involved because they tried to take care of it.
Pauk was also a interesting person for his wire ability...has some wires that come out to tie anything he wants to....he can strangle anyone

shirobane said:
They should both have that ability, since they did in the pilot video and do in the manga.
You mean Letuchie also?

Dec 8, 2009 2:08 PM

Mar 2009
Not much happened really.

Dec 21, 2009 5:55 PM

Apr 2008
PhantomWings-X88 said:
...I smell Plot...

Huzzah!

At last!

I liked the episode. I needed that reminder that this is really a sequel, not a random spin-off x3
Jan 28, 2010 6:26 PM

Jun 2009
PLOT? ITS A TRAP!!
Feb 6, 2011 1:40 PM

Jun 2009
Well that's a change. As far as I know the noble never had people with supernatural abilities before!
Feb 6, 2011 1:47 PM

Jun 2009
and what happened to the other ES members anyway - where are the powerful S-class guys?
Aug 21, 2014 10:42 PM

Jul 2008
Yeah some plot development and nearly a whole episode without Ascoeur, slam dunk in my book.
Jan 11, 2022 7:57 AM

Nov 2010
Nouvlesse are up to no good again. I wonder what happened to Timothy. He was supposed to bring changes to the Nouvlesse society.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 20 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 25, 2010

10 by dannymilk »»
Sep 28, 2022 2:01 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 5 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Nov 12, 2009

28 by dannymilk »»
Sep 18, 2022 3:32 PM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 29, 2009

27 by dannymilk »»
Sep 16, 2022 1:41 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FateEntity - Oct 15, 2009

62 by dannymilk »»
Sep 15, 2022 12:03 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 24 Discussion

Blackbird - Mar 18, 2010

33 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jan 11, 2022 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.