Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2015 10:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like a 2 month time skip after escaping. I find the escape part to be more humorous than expected despite the grim situation they were facing lol

And with this, it looks like the manga comes to an end. Fun journey overall. I hope it gets an anime adaptation someday~
Mar 18, 2015 11:16 AM
Apr 2014
Stark700 said:

I hope it gets an anime adaptation someday~

That probably won't be happening, as Dengeki Daisy has been finished for a while.

Good ending.
chieriiMar 18, 2015 8:03 PM
Mar 18, 2015 12:17 PM

Apr 2010
Finally this utter shit fest is over and I don't have to ever read it or think about it again.

What a god awful manga this was, its manga like this that make me wish I wasn't a completionist that had to always had to finish what he started.
Mar 18, 2015 1:25 PM

May 2010
It's over, so hard to believe. Great 5 years worth of reading and I loved the ending! :'D
Def still one of my all time fave shojo mangas ever. :3
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Mar 18, 2015 1:42 PM

Jan 2012
I'll miss this manga so much!! It was a really fun manga to read. One of my fave for sure.
Mar 18, 2015 8:38 PM

May 2014
Decent ending to a great manga. It felt really rushed towards the end, and some things are still left unattended to. Like the truth behind Anthra.

Overall, 9/10
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Mar 18, 2015 11:04 PM
Jun 2014
Wish it was a little longer. The ending did feel a bit rushed.
Everything ends happily and there's nothing more I can ask for.
I really liked this manga and I'll miss reading it!
Dengeki Daisy <3
Mar 19, 2015 12:06 AM

Aug 2010
Nice heartwarming ending :D Loved this manga. One of my fav Shoujo definitely.

Teru is a great heroine and ofc Tasuku is awesome too. The kiss at the end was cute :3

Akira's part was touching. Lol'd at the dancing and singing XD
Mar 19, 2015 2:14 PM

Aug 2014
9/10

Hoping to see them marry :P
Mar 19, 2015 3:19 PM

Nov 2011
Chierii said:
Stark700 said:

I hope it gets an anime adaptation someday~

That probably won't be happening, as Dengeki Daisy has been finished for a while.

I wouldn't rule it out completely tbh.
Mar 19, 2015 8:09 PM
Mar 2012
The series was a little bit dragged out in the end, but I'm glad it ended before it was dragged out even more. At least I can look forward to the extra chapters, hopefully lacking the Jack o'Frost-esque drama. Akira definitely looks better with shorter hair.
Mar 24, 2015 9:40 AM

Mar 2015
What about the 60-page extra chapter that was written after the main story was done? This one is supposed to be fun, and Motomi Kyousuke calls it the "real last chapter" of Dengeki Daisy. I got hold of 2 of the extra chapters after the 75th but was unable to find the other two anywhere. Have any of you had a chance to read it?
Now that this manga is over I don't know what to do with my life. :'(
Apr 28, 2015 6:57 AM

Oct 2013
neeruiyer said:
What about the 60-page extra chapter that was written after the main story was done? This one is supposed to be fun, and Motomi Kyousuke calls it the "real last chapter" of Dengeki Daisy. I got hold of 2 of the extra chapters after the 75th but was unable to find the other two anywhere. Have any of you had a chance to read it?

I wonder about the same. All I found is until chapter 75, but I see that there are 80 in total. I still didn't finish it, I'm glad to hear that the main story will finish here, in chapter 75 but I still want to read it all. Anyone found it all and where?
May 23, 2015 2:26 AM

May 2015
Anepg said:
I'll miss this manga so much!! It was a really fun manga to read. One of my fave for sure.
Yeah it was a nice manga.
याद रखिये ख़ुशी इस बात पर निर्भर नहीं करती कि आप कौन हैं या आपके पास क्या है ; ये पूरी तरह से इस बात पर निर्भर करती है कि आप क्या सोचते हैं

Jun 16, 2015 2:40 PM

Mar 2015
Domyoji said:
neeruiyer said:

I wonder about the same. All I found is until chapter 75, but I see that there are 80 in total. I still didn't finish it, I'm glad to hear that the main story will finish here, in chapter 75 but I still want to read it all. Anyone found it all and where?
Domyoji said:
neeruiyer said:

I found the 16th volume at a Barnes and Noble store near home! It had all the last chapters in it. It was very heartwarming. I loved it! I found one of the last chapters online, so I guess all of them must be up by now.
Jun 18, 2015 6:31 AM

Oct 2013
neeruiyer said:
Domyoji said:

Domyoji said:

I found the 16th volume at a Barnes and Noble store near home! It had all the last chapters in it. It was very heartwarming. I loved it! I found one of the last chapters online, so I guess all of them must be up by now.

They uploaded one recently but I still didn't find them all. And there are no Barnes and Noble store nowhere near my home....
Jul 16, 2015 5:46 AM
Apr 2013
My god this was the epitome of average. The ending was complete crap too.
Jul 19, 2015 9:01 AM

May 2015
TheRedYeti said:
My god this was the epitome of average. The ending was complete crap too.
yeah totally crap
याद रखिये ख़ुशी इस बात पर निर्भर नहीं करती कि आप कौन हैं या आपके पास क्या है ; ये पूरी तरह से इस बात पर निर्भर करती है कि आप क्या सोचते हैं

Jun 5, 2016 5:22 PM

Jul 2015
10/10, can't contain the "void felling" i have right now, almost cried, like kaichou wa maid sama i fell this manga went too long with it's main story but in the end i can't help to love this to the death !
Sep 4, 2018 5:31 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Although it felt like the manga dragged on, it still provided a very enjoyable experience!
I’ll admit though, I was less into the relationship of the main duo towards the end. Akira joining the team and Anther giving up there seemed like a little too convenient and merry-way, but it was acceptable regardless.

Generous 8/10, and definitely a Shoujo manga to binge again.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 18, 2019 11:14 PM
Jan 2019
75.3 : Daisy Special Episode

I think its cute to know that Kurosaki had a crush on Riko. Its really cute! Anyway, I feel sad for Riko, until now shes longing for Sou. I want them together so bad but hes now dead. As what Kurosaki said, they look cute together.
Feb 8, 2019 3:40 PM

May 2010
Aaah, that was such a cute ending! I liked how author didn't take their escape and "faking Akira's death" too seriously, especially after last arc being a liiiittle bit too over-the-top and dramatic for my liking. Akira with new hairstyle looks like a 12 years old kid xD

I'm glad there are extra chapters in the last volume, I don't think I'd be fulfilled with just that one epilogue!
Jul 21, 2020 8:00 PM
May 2020
Am I the only one who is getting chapter 73 in the chapter 75 website??
Anyone know a way to get chapter 75??
Really want to read it!!

More topics from this board

» Does this bother anyone else?

StarryyChai - May 8, 2023

4 by StarryyChai »»
Apr 7, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 79 Discussion

Barion-Zara - May 29, 2015

8 by TitanInsane »»
Mar 13, 2023 11:13 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 41 Discussion

emerald_city - Sep 16, 2011

29 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 22 Discussion

Naruleach - Apr 18, 2010

16 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 49 Discussion

Zhou - May 28, 2012

9 by removed-user »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.