Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Post New Reply
Jul 16, 2016 7:52 AM
Well 9 days more till the 9th volume release date any news on vol 10 or manga/anime??

Jul 16, 2016 1:05 PM

lordarthas2k6 said:
Well 9 days more till the 9th volume release date any news on vol 10 or manga/anime??
Still too early. There's going be at least another 2 months till the announcement of the 10th volume.
Modified by MachinaEx, Jul 16, 2016 1:24 PM
I swear it felt like it was 2015 just yesterday... time flies huh.

Visit My Anime List!

Jul 17, 2016 5:09 AM

Here's a real update for you:

http://otakomu.jp/archives/399659.html

Jul 17, 2016 5:20 AM

OMFG Please be an adaption of volume 6 PLS PLS PLS!!!

Jul 17, 2016 6:07 AM

Well, that was unexpected...

To me the real news here is that they haven't forgotten about it, haha.

Jul 17, 2016 7:20 AM

Jul 17, 2016 5:11 PM

As mostly everyone else here has probably already seen a Movie for NGNL has been announced. No date yet but at least this tells us they still care about NGNL. Madhouse will also not have anything to do with this movie.

"I can see this movie adaptation going two ways. Either they want to check if the demand for more content is high enough so that a sequel would bring in profit or this is the last bit of advertisement these companies are willing to invest into the series." -Mitrospeed

AnimeNewsNetwork:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-17/no-game-no-life-fantasy-light-novels-get-anime-film/.104415
MyAnimeList:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/33674/No_Game_No_Life_Movie#

I'll keep you guys updated if we ever get an official release date.
Oh yeah, we're also 8 days away from LN volume 9's release.
Modified by MachinaEx, Jul 17, 2016 5:27 PM

Visit My Anime List!

Jul 17, 2016 5:16 PM

Also, Yuu Kamiya confirmed via twitter that the movie will be adaptation of the vol. 6 of LN: https://twitter.com/yuukamiya68/status/754698156554596353

Aug 9, 2016 4:56 PM
MachinaEx said:
As mostly everyone else here has probably already seen a Movie for NGNL has been announced. No date yet but at least this tells us they still care about NGNL. Madhouse will also not have anything to do with this movie.

"I can see this movie adaptation going two ways. Either they want to check if the demand for more content is high enough so that a sequel would bring in profit or this is the last bit of advertisement these companies are willing to invest into the series." -Mitrospeed

AnimeNewsNetwork:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-17/no-game-no-life-fantasy-light-novels-get-anime-film/.104415
MyAnimeList:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/33674/No_Game_No_Life_Movie#

I'll keep you guys updated if we ever get an official release date.
Oh yeah, we're also 8 days away from LN volume 9's release.

Holy smockes, it's happening. How can I throw my money on this a as a Gaijin?

Sep 13, 2016 9:24 AM

Quick update.
-I fixed the date for the 9th volume of the LN. I had it set to July 25th 2016 but it was August 25th.
-Removed the date for the second volume of the manga consdering there was no confirmation or any sign of it being real.
-Light novel volume 7 (ENG) confirmed for April 18th 2017

Still no date for the movie btw. All we know is that it will be a movie adaption of volume 6.

Visit My Anime List!

Sep 25, 2016 7:08 AM

WTF, No Game no Life vol5 and also volume 6 were postponed. The new release date of vol 5 is 13th of December. Does anyone have a clue what shit is Yen doing?
And according to amazon, vol 7 is slated for June 2016. On ibooks I still can't preorder the digital release of volume 7

Sep 27, 2016 5:30 AM

Sailamoon said:
WTF, No Game no Life vol5 and also volume 6 were postponed. The new release date of vol 5 is 13th of December. Does anyone have a clue what shit is Yen doing?
And according to amazon, vol 7 is slated for June 2016. On ibooks I still can't preorder the digital release of volume 7

No clue what Yen is doing.
Anyways, I fixed all the release dates for the English LN. Thanks for notifying me.

Visit My Anime List!

Sep 27, 2016 5:37 AM

Yen Press have always been embarrassingly slow at releasing stuff, nothing new there

Oct 2, 2016 7:49 AM

HaXXspetten said:
Yen Press have always been embarrassingly slow at releasing stuff, nothing new there

In some series it would be faster to learn how to read japanese than to wait until they release it in english

Jan 20, 10:21 PM
Why is No Game No Life so bright looking? ._.

Jan 21, 12:46 AM

CrystalAlice_707 said:
Why is No Game No Life so bright looking? ._.
Because the entire concept is pretty bright and cheerful? The whole world is pretty much about fun and games. A dark tone wouldn't fit it at all

Feb 14, 4:24 PM
The vol.10 is coming ? As i see in the first page, it have been a long time without any news about it almost all vol. get release each 6 month but now 6 month again have past and there is no news about it ? i hope there is no problem :(

Feb 20, 6:56 PM

NoSeason2NoLife

Apr 19, 6:01 AM
The movie just had recently a date: 15 July 2017, even a TRAILER !! (fapfapfap). It's maybe the time to update the post if the author is not dead.
I don't think they will just give a movie to the fans who wait since 4 years the sequel of the story. I'm fairly sure it will be a teaser at the end of the film, I HOPE !!
Modified by DecMaster, Apr 19, 6:05 AM

Apr 20, 8:06 PM

DecMaster said:
The movie just had recently a date: 15 July 2017, even a TRAILER !! (fapfapfap). It's maybe the time to update the post if the author is not dead.
I don't think they will just give a movie to the fans who wait since 4 years the sequel of the story. I'm fairly sure it will be a teaser at the end of the film, I HOPE !!

I'm still here, lol

And yeah I'll update the post. 4years is long but look at AoT it also got a S2 after that long. But it's not the same animation companies so you never know.

Anyways on a side note there's also another anime that is airing at this moment that is from the same creators as NGNL, check it out: https://myanimelist.net/anime/32407/Clockwork_Planet

Edit: Also got the dates for the English translations of the LN updated too
Modified by MachinaEx, Apr 25, 5:00 PM

Visit My Anime List!

Apr 21, 10:30 AM
Glad to hear it ! thank you :)

Yeah AoT gave me back huge hope to see the sequel of NGNL and maybe a incomming teaser ! The movie seems to be great but not in the same timeline, but it's a progress anyway to a sequel !

Thanks for the anime share :) I'm going to take a look at this.

Apr 25, 5:03 PM

If anything the movie is a way to get their fans attention early on and remind them they're still alive. AoT did the same thing with OVAs and a bunch of recap movies. But it's usually just a tactic to milk the series's popularity for more money. Either way it's better than nothing.

Visit My Anime List!

May 31, 4:31 PM

Light Novel Volume 6 (eng) released!

Visit My Anime List!

Jun 1, 12:40 AM

Wow, the movie's coming out next month already? Noiceeee.

Jun 12, 8:31 AM
MachinaEx said:
Sailamoon said:

No clue what Yen is doing.
Anyways, I fixed all the release dates for the English LN. Thanks for notifying me.

Very odd since you'd assume they'd want to release before No Game No Life Season 2 actually does come out. I've heard that book sales can be negatively impacted if the corresponding anime content is already out, and we know the movie is Volume 6 and the next season is likely Volumes, 5, 7, and 8 at the very least.

Jun 13, 1:50 AM

The LNs have been put off for a long amount of time with no news for a 10th Volume and I'm getting worried about that we won't get a 10th volume. Apparently he's been busy writing Clockwork Planet though. Tbh I don't really like CP that much, atleast compared to NGNL.

This movie is probably the biggest thing we've got in a long time. Very hyped for it.
Modified by MachinaEx, Jun 17, 11:05 AM

Visit My Anime List!

Jul 1, 5:27 AM
MachinaEx said:
The LNs have been put off for a long amount of time with no news for a 10th Volume and I'm getting worried about that we won't get a 10th volume. Apparently he's been busy writing Clockwork Planet though. Tbh I don't really like CP that much, atleast compared to NGNL.

This movie is probably the biggest thing we've got in a long time. Very hyped for it.

I just hope that NGNL won't loose too many fans because of all the waiting. Then they would just claim that it's not worth to continue and we are done...

Sep 20, 9:45 PM

Fixed a couple LN (ENG) Dates

No game no life zero is out! (Yes I know I'm very late)
Hopefully I'll get to watch it sooner or later.

Visit My Anime List!

Nov 5, 9:55 AM

I don't know if anyone has said anything about this update yet (as the main topic hasn't changed yet), but here it goes.

Light Novel ENG
No Game No Life Vol. 7 - 27 Feb 2018
No Game No Life Vol. 8 - 23 Jan 2018

Does anyone know though why is that volume 8 is going to come out before 7? I want to read them in order so I'll end up having a book sitting on my side bed for a month -__-

Nov 16, 4:11 AM
What I dont understand is why they decided to work on a NGNL movie about Prequel to NGNL instead of continuing the story from Season 1 is beyond me...I can understand if the response for Season 1 sucked so they release a new movie about Prequel to NGNL in order to revive & boost the franchise but since NGNL Season 1 was so well received and everyone are eagerly awaiting to continue the story about Sora & Shiro, so why bring in a totally new story although related but still about new characters all together...

Nov 19, 3:32 AM

NobleEagle said:
What I dont understand is why they decided to work on a NGNL movie about Prequel to NGNL instead of continuing the story from Season 1 is beyond me...I can understand if the response for Season 1 sucked so they release a new movie about Prequel to NGNL in order to revive & boost the franchise but since NGNL Season 1 was so well received and everyone are eagerly awaiting to continue the story about Sora & Shiro, so why bring in a totally new story although related but still about new characters all together...

Well movie is really good though. Fantastic i say.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]