Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Jul 7, 2015 12:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
~20 days until dub~
~~17 days to LN7~~
~~~16 days to Eng LN2~~~
 
Jul 7, 2015 12:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Quick sidenote, I purchased the English Light Novel volume 1, and I got a manga book of it. Any explanation?

I kinda wanted the text version more, as it would have lasted me longer :/

Not complaining tho, the manga does have an exclusive bonus story to it.
 
Jul 7, 2015 10:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 118
RandomGuy2211 said:
Quick sidenote, I purchased the English Light Novel volume 1, and I got a manga book of it. Any explanation?

I kinda wanted the text version more, as it would have lasted me longer :/

Not complaining tho, the manga does have an exclusive bonus story to it.
Actually This is not the first time I've heard about this. One of my friends had the same problem where the LN was switched out with the manga for whatever reason. It must have something to do with the delivery company messing up. Besides the official ones were translated pretty badly so you're probably not missing out much on the official LN.
Modified by MachinaEx, Jul 10, 2015 1:57 AM
I swear it felt like it was 2015 just yesterday... time flies huh.

Visit My Anime List!
 
Jul 9, 2015 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
~18 days until dub~
~~15 days to LN7~~
~~~12 days to Eng LN2~~~
 
Jul 9, 2015 9:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
 
Jul 9, 2015 4:48 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 105
Hey machina x, could you pm me the links for the translations as well if you don't mind.
 
Jul 10, 2015 4:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
The dubs coming out in 18 days? what? but I just watched all 12 episodes on Kissanime...
 
Jul 10, 2015 8:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
~17 days until dub~
~~14 days to LN7~~
~~~11 days to Eng LN2~~~


DamianWinters said:
The dubs coming out in 18 days? what? but I just watched all 12 episodes on Kissanime...


Haha :P Im rewatching it. Why not lel
 
Jul 11, 2015 12:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 4
Hoi, what possibilities is there to support this anime? I've seen the first season and loved it. However, places like Crunchyroll (subscriber there) has it locked from my region for some reason, and well, there are few places to mingle about it.

This is the first place I came to when I googled it. I must also admit I am more into the anime, where mangas (I don't even know what light novels are) are kinda "directors speak" in my eyes. I'd much rather buy side dishes like figurines, or do flat out donation. Got any pointers for me?
 
Jul 11, 2015 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
~16 days until dub~
~~13 days to LN7~~
~~~10 days to Eng LN2~~~
 
Jul 12, 2015 4:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
~15 days until dub~
~~12 days to LN7~~
~~~9 days to Eng LN2~~~
 
Jul 13, 2015 7:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 402
DamianWinters said:
The dubs coming out in 18 days? what? but I just watched all 12 episodes on Kissanime...


I'm watching the dubs on Kissanime too, but up to ep 4 so far tho.

What are your impressions of the dub? You may spoiler it or PM me if you like.

Here's mine:
Modified by ninjaluc79, Jul 13, 2015 8:13 AM
 
Jul 13, 2015 9:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Dub released (?)
~~11 days to LN7~~
~~~8 days to Eng LN2~~~


^^Its already airing?! i thought the whole thing was gonna be released on the day.

Ty for notifying me (even tho unintentional :P)

Will post opinion on it after I watch it (gimme until 8:30 gmt) :3

Edit: All 12 episodes are on KissAnime
Did they finish this early?! Lol :P

I just tested the link for episode 12, and it works fine.
Modified by Fallere235, Jul 13, 2015 9:58 AM
 
Jul 13, 2015 5:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 118
RandomGuy2211 said:
]^^Its already airing?! i thought the whole thing was gonna be released on the day.

Ty for notifying me (even tho unintentional :P)

Will post opinion on it after I watch it (gimme until 8:30 gmt) :3

Edit: All 12 episodes are on KissAnime
Did they finish this early?! Lol :P

I just tested the link for episode 12, and it works fine.

"Special edition combo pack slated for July 28"

I think the dub has been finished airing for a atleast a few days. It's because the Combo pack is going to be available for ordering on July 28th. The dub has already Aired completely, by the looks of it.

-UPDATE- The dub has been out since July 9th.

***Main post updated***
Modified by MachinaEx, Sep 12, 2015 7:04 PM
I swear it felt like it was 2015 just yesterday... time flies huh.

Visit My Anime List!
 
Jul 13, 2015 5:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 118
Crext said:
Hoi, what possibilities is there to support this anime? I've seen the first season and loved it. However, places like Crunchyroll (subscriber there) has it locked from my region for some reason, and well, there are few places to mingle about it.

This is the first place I came to when I googled it. I must also admit I am more into the anime, where mangas (I don't even know what light novels are) are kinda "directors speak" in my eyes. I'd much rather buy side dishes like figurines, or do flat out donation. Got any pointers for me?
There's alot of things you can do to support this anime. Here's a few: Buy the Combo Pack when it comes out on July 28th, Buy the English Novels, Buy the Manga, Buy merchandise, etc.
I swear it felt like it was 2015 just yesterday... time flies huh.

Visit My Anime List!
 
Jul 14, 2015 12:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1401
The dub is great. The voices improve as the show goes on. At first, Steph sounded like a 40 year old woman but started sounding better as time went on. Sora is PERFECT. The voice fits him perfectly. Johnny Yong Bosch would've been a good fit too though, in some parts he looked like Lelouch. Shiro is alright I guess and so is the rest.
 
Jul 14, 2015 1:12 AM

Online
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26080
Dub was uploaded the 9th of July afaik, the official Blurays for it doesn't come out until the 28th however
 
Jul 14, 2015 10:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Dub released :)
~~10 days to LN7~~
~~~7 days to Eng LN2~~~
 
Jul 14, 2015 10:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Im contemplating purchasing the combo pack, but its so expensive. If it was like 50-60£ then I would probably buy it but I still need money for other stuff as well :P
 
Jul 14, 2015 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1275
I have to say no game no life was a really worth while anime to see this year has been really good in terms of good anime's to watch. Really hope we end up getting that second series if not a 3rd or 4th if its needed. The way that they are going with the anime it feels like this is the quality of anime and story which will last for more then just two seasons because there's still quite a number of nations that need conquering as well as the battle with god. Fitting all of that in another 12 episodes or 24 episodes might be a bit rushed. So I'm hoping the publisher takes time in making it really complete as well as not rushing. So many good anime's end up rushed and leave you with the bad taste in your mouth about what it could have been. Feel free to ignore my ramblings. I never really post on forums about anime related stuff usually I just watch them and share them with my friends that play archeage. But had to show some support especially for the people who haven't watched the anime yet and end up seeing the forum post. The references of different anime's and games in the anime are awesome especially civ 5 which I just started playing with friends. No game No life is totally worth watching and the dub wasn't bad at all I feel like the voices match the characters pretty well. But fingers crossed for season 2
 
Jul 15, 2015 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Dub released :)
~~9 days to LN7~~
~~~6 days to Eng LN2~~~


hitokiri1859 said:
I have to say no game no life was a really worth while anime to see this year has been really good in terms of good anime's to watch. Really hope we end up getting that second series if not a 3rd or 4th if its needed. The way that they are going with the anime it feels like this is the quality of anime and story which will last for more then just two seasons because there's still quite a number of nations that need conquering as well as the battle with god. Fitting all of that in another 12 episodes or 24 episodes might be a bit rushed. So I'm hoping the publisher takes time in making it really complete as well as not rushing. So many good anime's end up rushed and leave you with the bad taste in your mouth about what it could have been. Feel free to ignore my ramblings. I never really post on forums about anime related stuff usually I just watch them and share them with my friends that play archeage. But had to show some support especially for the people who haven't watched the anime yet and end up seeing the forum post. The references of different anime's and games in the anime are awesome especially civ 5 which I just started playing with friends. No game No life is totally worth watching and the dub wasn't bad at all I feel like the voices match the characters pretty well. But fingers crossed for season 2


The dub, I agree, is good. But I don't really like the shiro VA anymore. After 4 episodes, I feel like it didn't fit, IDK why. Everyone's elses voices were amazing though, but on many occasions the lips and voices were really out of sync, and it was really annoying.

High hopes here as well for Season 2~

As I said before, if it ends up sucking, then the list of Madhouse employees may be re-titled to "Hit List". Seriously, the next 3 novels which S2 is projected to cover are AMAZING, and it has so much potential for an anime. But the new game in novel 5 (no spoilers if you havent read it) isn't gonna go well with the fansubs, just like episode 6 of S1 (though it doesn't stop that episode from being my fave out of the whole season).

Especially looking forward to coverage of Novel 6. And how the events are executed in it.
 
Jul 15, 2015 2:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4040674944/mediafactory-22

Leaving this link here if you'd like to pre-order Volume 7. My google translate fsr didnt work, but from what I can tell it will cost 626 yen, which is about

£3.23
$5.06

Since it's amazon, it should let you pay in your local currency. IDK about shipping prices though :P

Also, I think you will get a pre-order bonus of a poster that looks pretty cool. Here it is:



**UPDATE**

Looks like Japanese Amazon will only ship to Japan. I just tried signing up, didn't get past the address bit.

The only way to get it pre-ordered is to get someone on Fiverr to do it or something lol...

I don't have that much money to burn, so im just gonna read it online in a month or 2 *sigh*
Modified by Fallere235, Jul 15, 2015 2:36 PM
 
Jul 16, 2015 12:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Dub released :)
~~8 days to LN7~~
~~~5 days to Eng LN2~~~
 
Jul 17, 2015 7:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Dub released :)
~~7 days to LN7~~
~~~4 days to Eng LN2~~~


A week to go...

Im most excited for LN7, as apparently there is coverage of a battle between Blank and an Old Deus. I wonder how that'll play out - Cant wait :)
 
Jul 18, 2015 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Dub released :)
~~6 days to LN7~~
~~~3 days to Eng LN2~~~
 
Jul 19, 2015 11:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Dub released :)
~~5 days to LN7~~
~~~2 days to Eng LN2~~~
 
Jul 20, 2015 1:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Dub released :)
~~4 days to LN7~~
~~~Eng LN2 released TOMORROW!~~~
 
Jul 21, 2015 5:55 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1
I have to concurre with MachinaEx but it seems like to far. For the release date estimation I'd have to side with ichii_1.
 
Jul 21, 2015 6:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 118
Solarc12 said:
I have to concurre with MachinaEx but it seems like to far. For the release date estimation I'd have to side with ichii_1.
That was a while back, when I estimated NGNL 2 to be released for Fall 2015. If NGNL 2 should happen, it wouldn't be before 2016 or possibly winter 2015, I can guarantee you that.

Alot of the older comments are talking about something outdated, so avoid confusing that with what we have currently. I update the Main post pretty often, so it can change at any moment.
Modified by MachinaEx, Jul 21, 2015 6:16 AM
I swear it felt like it was 2015 just yesterday... time flies huh.

Visit My Anime List!
 
Jul 22, 2015 3:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
MachinaEx said:
That was a while back, when I estimated NGNL 2 to be released for Fall 2015. If NGNL 2 should happen, it wouldn't be before 2016 or possibly winter 2015, I can guarantee you that.

Alot of the older comments are talking about something outdated, so avoid confusing that with what we have currently. I update the Main post pretty often, so it can change at any moment.


I don't think it'll be anytime soon. If they were to release it within the next 6 months, there would be at least some news or information about it. If anything, I would say mid to late 2016 would be a better estimate.

Also, this could just be me, but I'd like to know how we decided that there was even gonna be a season 2... I might have just missed it, but right now the only proof we have is the after-credits scene in episode 12. It does seem quite likely, but it's not confirmed yet.

Also...
~~~2 days left before LN7!!!~~~
 
Jul 22, 2015 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 118
RandomGuy2211 said:
Also, this could just be me, but I'd like to know how we decided that there was even gonna be a season 2... I might have just missed it, but right now the only proof we have is the after-credits scene in episode 12. It does seem quite likely, but it's not confirmed yet.


Nothing has, that's why I said "if NGNL 2 should happen", we're currently just hoping to get one. So far there's no sign of one whatsoever. But I prefer to keep my hopes up high.
I swear it felt like it was 2015 just yesterday... time flies huh.

Visit My Anime List!
 
Jul 23, 2015 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
...::LN7 released tomorrow!!!::...


Finally, countdown over lol
Soooo hyped for Sora + Shiro vs Old Deus... I've said it like a million times to a million different people lol

If someone finds a fansub, can I request that you post a link here?

Ty :)
 
Jul 23, 2015 8:19 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 105
RandomGuy2211 said:
...::LN7 released tomorrow!!!::...


Finally, countdown over lol
Soooo hyped for Sora + Shiro vs Old Deus... I've said it like a million times to a million different people lol

If someone finds a fansub, can I request that you post a link here?

Ty :)
thanks a lot for the countdowns bro! Now all that's left is to wait for any news of a second season....
 
Jul 26, 2015 8:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Was browsing for LN7 fansubs (in vain lol), and I noticed something. The english titles for novels 1-5 all have the words "Gamer Siblings" in their titles, but in Volume 6, the words "Gamer Couple" is used. This is a bit of skepticism here, but I just wanted to ask opinions on this.

I think it may just be pointing to
, but the change could also be a precursor for... other things to say the least. Also it could be a play on Shiro's brother complex. I think this because the other titles seem to follow their own pattern, like a mini story, and LN6 shouldn't be too different. IDEK anymore :)
 
Jul 27, 2015 1:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 2
Any news on the fan subs? Can't find any at all getting me all rawr
 
Jul 27, 2015 10:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 118
Fallere235 said:
Was browsing for LN7 fansubs (in vain lol), and I noticed something. The english titles for novels 1-5 all have the words "Gamer Siblings" in their titles, but in Volume 6, the words "Gamer Couple" is used. This is a bit of skepticism here, but I just wanted to ask opinions on this.

I think it may just be pointing to
, but the change could also be a precursor for... other things to say the least. Also it could be a play on Shiro's brother complex. I think this because the other titles seem to follow their own pattern, like a mini story, and LN6 shouldn't be too different. IDEK anymore :)


Dunno where u got your translation for the title from, but the actual translation is "It Seems the Gamer Pair Challenged The World". :3

Also on a related note we just got the translated title for V7: "It Seems the Gamer Siblings Established the Joseki" . So uh... I guess the best we can do is speculate atleast until a half decent fan translation is out for it.

ThatNekoGuy said:
Any news on the fan subs? Can't find any at all getting me all rawr

Not currently, it will be atleast a month until we hear anything whatsoever related to a fan translation.
Modified by MachinaEx, Jul 27, 2015 10:10 AM
I swear it felt like it was 2015 just yesterday... time flies huh.

Visit My Anime List!
 
Jul 27, 2015 10:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 118
-UPDATE- The Game with Sora & Shiro vs Old Deus will be this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseki
I swear it felt like it was 2015 just yesterday... time flies huh.

Visit My Anime List!
 
Jul 28, 2015 3:58 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 33
Why are they not announcing second season already...
is there really a chance NGNL wont get second season QQ
 
Jul 28, 2015 2:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
masteroon said:
Why are they not announcing second season already...
is there really a chance NGNL wont get second season QQ


There was always that chance... Right now all we can do is hope.

BTW fan translations take quite a long time, so I'd say that it would be finished in 2 to 4 weeks maybe.
 
Jul 28, 2015 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Lucky 777th post... Maybe it'll help Season 2's announcement/progression.

MachinaEx said:
-UPDATE- The Game with Sora & Shiro vs Old Deus will be this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseki


After doing a bit of research, I think the game is called Go. Joseki is just a specific state of the board.

If you are planning to read LN7, it'd be best to read up on how to play Go. It's a simple game, and it sounds quite fun actually.

This is the best website I have found to learn Go in. You can learn the rules in like 5 minutes.

Tbh Im quite disappointed with the game choice. Idk what I was expecting, but former gods of the realm with so much magical capability playing this kind of simple board game? It feels a bit... depreciating I guess... Though there probably is some interesting twist, just like with Materialization Shiritori. I'm counting on that to make the battle interesting.
 
Jul 28, 2015 11:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 118
Fallere235 said:
Lucky 777th post... Maybe it'll help Season 2's announcement/progression.

MachinaEx said:
-UPDATE- The Game with Sora & Shiro vs Old Deus will be this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseki


After doing a bit of research, I think the game is called Go. Joseki is just a specific state of the board.

If you are planning to read LN7, it'd be best to read up on how to play Go. It's a simple game, and it sounds quite fun actually.

This is the best website I have found to learn Go in. You can learn the rules in like 5 minutes.


Oh thanks for correcting me, when I was watching the anime I always had to do a little bit of research on the games (Other than chess) Before watching the rest of the episode.

Fallere235 said:
Tbh Im quite disappointed with the game choice. Idk what I was expecting, but former gods of the realm with so much magical capability playing this kind of simple board game? It feels a bit... depreciating I guess... Though there probably is some interesting twist, just like with Materialization Shiritori. I'm counting on that to make the battle interesting.

Don't forget this is NGNL the rules can always change to make the game more interesting or a twist like you said. If it wasn't like this on the chess game between them and Kurami it would've been pretty boring wouldn't it?
Modified by MachinaEx, Jul 28, 2015 11:06 PM
I swear it felt like it was 2015 just yesterday... time flies huh.

Visit My Anime List!
 
Jul 28, 2015 11:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 118
(SPOILERS) Leaked artwork for LN 7! [SPOILER]

The hell is with the old Sora?

http://imgur.com/a/hJEnO
Modified by MachinaEx, Jul 28, 2015 11:27 PM
I swear it felt like it was 2015 just yesterday... time flies huh.

Visit My Anime List!
 
Jul 29, 2015 1:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
What the hell is Izuna sucking on in the 10th picture that has to be censored?!?!

Yuu-sensei sexualises Shiro too much in some of these pictures... I have such conflicted feelings in me right now lol. Otherwise, the color pictures are poster-worthy and the rest of the artwork is pretty good. I wonder how Old Sora fits in with the story though. My guess is that to fight the Old Deus, there is a barrier or something that alters time. After all, the Old Deus are capable of strong asf magic, so it would make sense.

Still eagerly yet patiently waiting for fan translation for Ln7
 
Jul 29, 2015 10:47 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 56
MachinaEx said:
---=[*Notes*]=---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-When you see (*) before and after a word or group of words, that means go look at the sources for more information on it. (Below)
-If you don't want to read my rambling head straight to the summary section. (Below)
-SPOILERS, obviously.

---=[Rambling]=---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LN 7 has been released! It will still be a while until we see the fan translations but still, this helps our chances of getting a second season depending on how this novel goes story wise. But the fact that we'll probably have to wait a while for it doesn't change. That's if there's going to get one to begin with. The Dub has also completed airing! To buy it though, you'll have to wait for the combo pack to be released on July 28th. But there's plenty of places to stream it.

Do you remember at the complete end of Season 1 (after the outro) when Sora and Shiro challenged an Old Deus? Well in the LN this only occurred at the end of the 6th volume. The first season uses volume 1-3, meaning they pretty much *passed over volume 4-5 and went straight to the end of 6. The game with the Old Deus vs Sora and Shiro hasn't happened yet in the LN, this is why we really needed that 7th volume to continue the story of the anime. If only they hadn't done that cliffhanger ending. We could've possibly had a second season by now, well probably not. They need alot of extra source material to be out. That gives people a reason to buy Original material. So it will probably take quite a while.

We can possibly expect more news around July. I still think that >iif< we're gonna get Season 2, it's most likely going to be in Summer or Fall 2016. Now we just have to do alot of waiting. :3

---=[Summary]=---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{NGNL} Season 2 status: ??? (Current Estimation: Summer or Fall 2016)
{NGNL} Manga status: -Volume 2, ???-
{NGNL} Season 1 Dub Status: -Released-
{NGNL} Light novel status: -Volume 8, ???-
{NGNL} Light novel (ENG) status: -Volume 3, Nov 27th 2015- -Volume 4, Jan 19th 2016- -All the other volumes, ???-

Hopefully you found this usefull! Feedback would be nice! (It's nice to know what people think about certain things). If you have any questions, or any news to notify me of, tell me down below. I always check the replies and reply to most posts, however make sure there isn't one of the same already. Thank you! ^-^

---=[Sources]=---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-NGNL Passed Volumes: http://no-game-no-life.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_12#Key_differences_from_light_novel
-Media Factory's releases [JP]: http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/bunkoj/schedule/index

-//For those of you that don't know, you can use Google translate to translate any page, however the translations are usually pretty terrible. Just copy and paste the url of the site inside of the translation box and click the url on the translated side and then let Google do the work!//-
thanks it sure was useful ^_^
याद रखिये ख़ुशी इस बात पर निर्भर नहीं करती कि आप कौन हैं या आपके पास क्या है ; ये पूरी तरह से इस बात पर निर्भर करती है कि आप क्या सोचते हैं


 
Jul 31, 2015 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Here to spread the love:

No Game No Life Character songs sung by Izuna, Shiro, Jibril and Steph. These only have like 10-20k hits on youtube, so I figured I'd share them here to raise awareness of these legends.


Izuna:

Shiro:

Jibril:

Steph:


I figured that the best place to share them would be on this thread. ~
 
Aug 1, 2015 2:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1499
Bumping thread, also any news on anyone translating Ln7?

Neeeeeeed to read it ASAP or i will probably die
 
Aug 1, 2015 2:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2
I totally agree! I can't even wait!
 
Aug 2, 2015 10:45 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 56
spuddynutt said:
I totally agree! I can't even wait!
yeah me 2 :)
याद रखिये ख़ुशी इस बात पर निर्भर नहीं करती कि आप कौन हैं या आपके पास क्या है ; ये पूरी तरह से इस बात पर निर्भर करती है कि आप क्या सोचते हैं


 
Aug 2, 2015 4:55 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 3209
I just want the anime's second season to start as soon as possible *~*
There supposedly is enough material to go with too it seems.
Just gonna wait it out 😎
 
Aug 3, 2015 2:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1
i hope so much that a season 2 come out so i wait until it come !!!!
 
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »