Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Chapter 260 Discussion

Mar 17, 2015 7:55 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Judal is one of my favorites from this series so...him being kinda sealed away was kinda sad to watch. Regardless, I thought the fight involving him and Aladdin definitely lived up to the hype so I am satisfied with that.

Mar 18, 2015 12:53 PM

lol did Aladdin just send Judal into space? xD

Aladdin going up to Alibaba calling out to him and Hakuryuu saying its useless is really sad and the look on Hakuryuu's face when Judal leaves their world due to Aladdin's magic. It was very heartbreaking.

This is probably one of the best cliffhangers to date I can't wait for next week!
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

Mar 19, 2015 10:06 AM

DID ALADDIN JUST OFF JUDAL!?

Mar 19, 2015 11:47 AM

is 260 up somewhere? cuz 258 and 9 just cameout today on my websites if it is out where? or are you guys just reading raws that have been translated below the pics etc.? if its that either way linkkkkkkkkkkkk plz.

found some loose translations and laaaaaaaaaaaaawl

judal is lost and alibaba is lost would be funny if they find eachother somehow.

if aladdin has knowledge of magic which can just alltogether prevent someone from coming to the world youd think hed be able to find knowledge of where people are sent who are attacked by belial.
Modified by bromains, Mar 19, 2015 1:32 PM

Mar 21, 2015 1:22 AM

well interesting...

looks like...Hakuryuu lose Judar and Aladdin Alibaba...that will be mindfuck if that happens.

*EDIT* And IT F***KING HAPPENED!!! O.O Holy Shit...Magic that cast you to End of the World for rest of the Eternity....That is Quite Horrible Magic.
Modified by Jarjaxle, Apr 1, 2015 10:51 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))

Mar 26, 2015 8:48 PM

Awesome conclusion to an epic series of battles

Seeing what happened to Judar made me cry a little though :(

Mar 26, 2015 10:17 PM

Bang, zoom, straight to the moon!

Mar 26, 2015 11:01 PM
Phoenix Wrong

God damn, a fixed force? :O Crazy stuff from Aladdin. So with Judal and Alibaba out for the count (and for who knows how long) and Hakuryuu injured pretty badly, I wonder what this will lead to.

Mar 27, 2015 12:10 AM

what.. the.. actual.. fu..
I thought Aladin will cast some amazing magic, but this is just.. brilliant!
good bye Judal, sayonara Alibaba

Mar 27, 2015 12:18 AM

Damn! The last page was friggin beautifully heartbreaking if u get what I mean.

The way Aladdin just paid Hakuryuu back like that. Alibaba will never return? Then Judar will never return either.

Both Magi and King losing their partner! where the hell will this go from here? Will they both find a way to bring their respective partners back or will they team up (I have no idea why they would do that though XD)

Amazing!

Mar 27, 2015 1:08 AM

despite all of that Aladdin doesn't really posses that much magical variety. hes still a kid after all. still, we have not seen the last of judar.

Mar 27, 2015 1:56 AM
isnt this the first time alladin has sorta actually killed someone??? just makes it that much crazier

Mar 27, 2015 2:17 AM
Bloody Hell. Since when did Aladdin get so broken? I'll say this, if Judar and Alibaba stay dead then this is even more impressive then I thought initially. Maybe see a team-up from the survivors. Morgianna's gonna throw a blue fit when she finds out though.

Mar 27, 2015 2:31 AM

Why do I get the feeling that Judar most likely will not stay pushed away..

Too bad about Alibaba, seemed to really bum Aladdin out, can't wait to see how he fixes this one

I really hope Aladdin and Hakuryuu don't decide to team up

Mar 27, 2015 2:46 AM

I honestly can't even see how the next chapter is going to be.

Mar 27, 2015 4:32 AM

What an OP magic.. Aladdin pair up with Hakuryuu? lol..
Modified by Claude_Kenny, Mar 27, 2015 4:38 AM
Keep on moving forward

Mar 27, 2015 4:33 AM

lucidbrandon said:
Why do I get the feeling that Judar most likely will not stay pushed away..

Too bad about Alibaba, seemed to really bum Aladdin out, can't wait to see how he fixes this one

I really hope Aladdin and Hakuryuu don't decide to team up

The chapter made it pretty definite and if that magic doesn't die out even if Aladdin is killed then yeah he's off for a lifetime trip across the universe

Mar 27, 2015 6:00 AM

Aladdin's magic is wicked. First time I ever heard of this concept in anime/manga. Very innovative. Kudos to the author.

Maybe it's going to be Aladdin x Hakuryu now, magi+king vessel.

Mar 27, 2015 6:07 AM
Now Aladdin and Hakuryuu will team up... I dont Know... Maybe.... It would be kind of nice if that hapen. What do you guys think?

Mar 27, 2015 7:20 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

This is toooo intense :( I did expect Hakuryuu to die all along (even though he is my favorite character), because after he fell into depravity 100%, it'd be too forced and fake to somehow bring him back to light, but this is... just... :( This whole arc is all about up and downs, such an emotional roller coaster and now Judar is gone and Alibaba is gone. I did not think it'd turn out like this, which in a way is good, since most shounen manga do not surprise you like that when it come to fights.

Aladdin's magic is seriously OP and I hate how sad he looked after he used it, it's not fair to him T^T He was born as Solomon's kid and had all these responsibilities pushed upon him! But I'm not giving up hope for Judar or Aladdin. There are so many worlds out there and there are supposedly gods as well feeding worlds, they might be able to help in some way.

As for Alibaba, I'm not giving up hope either. Considering it's Hakuryuu's power, even if he doesn't fully know all the information about it, I think a solution could be found sooner or later. Which comes to the point if Hakuryuu even cares to help and if he teams up with Aladdin, but I kind of don't want to. It's not Judar who urged him on to turn to depravity, Hakuryuu wanted it himself and it'd be kind of blah to just give up his ideals and go with Aladdin just like that. Too unnatural. Especially since he learnt that nothing could ever be done about Judar.

*sigh*
I'd like for them to come back, at least Alibaba because he was a main character, but on the other hand, I don't want to cheapen this encounter. I hope it all works out some way /o It's sad we saw Judar in outer space, but not Alibaba in this other dimension :( They are both facing the same feelings of never coming back.

Mar 27, 2015 8:35 AM

Woah Aladdin just sent Judar up in space. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Mar 27, 2015 8:39 AM

Annnnnnnd that's what being cocky gets you. He should have accepted Hakuryuu's help when there was still time.

Now he gonna travel the universe like that space captain.

Mar 27, 2015 11:01 AM

Judal: "To infinity and beyond!!"

Mar 27, 2015 1:12 PM

WUT, well this was certainly unexpected.

Mar 27, 2015 1:46 PM

That magic is OP as hell.

I hope Aladdin can find a way to bring back Alibaba, he's a good protagonist.
Eh

Mar 27, 2015 6:35 PM

LMAO, Aladdin basically punched Judar into outer space, its hilarious. I can't hardly feel bad about him. I don't think Judar is dead either.

I am more interested in how they are gonna bring Alibaba back.
Where's your motivation?

Mar 27, 2015 10:39 PM

Never really cared much about judal but he wasn't a bad character. I highly doubt that he is dead though. I'm more intrigued by this new magic spell, Dhoruf Asshara. I never knew Solomon or anyone in the other world had anything like this. it's pretty op.
I wonder if someone forced themselves in the opposite direction of the moving force, could they overcome it?

Mar 28, 2015 7:58 AM

Wow both Judar and Alibaba are basically gone for good. Thats some depressing shit.

Mar 29, 2015 2:09 AM

Judal : To infinity and beyoooooooooooooooooooooooond !!! bye bye Judal see you soon...... hope to see Alibaba getting up on his legs again

Mar 29, 2015 2:46 AM
Maki's arms

Well done Aladdin. Judah had it coming to him. Now revive Alibaba.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 29, 2015 7:28 AM

Let's bye Judal lol

also, must protect alibaba 2k15 ;_;

Mar 29, 2015 8:42 AM

The past 3 to 4 chapters were some of the best written chapters I have read in shounen manga. As much as I like them I hope Alibaba and Judar stay dead

Mar 29, 2015 4:37 PM

If Alibaba stays in this state for the majority of the remainder of the manga I'm gonna be pissed. We all know he isn't gonna stay like that though, too much invested in his character. I'm sure Belial can return people somehow or another, probably with help of Solomon's Wisdom and/or the dimensional magic. We just need Hakuryuu to die, and Aladdin to master the dimensional magic. Sucks though I really wanted Alibaba to be the one to off Hakuryuu. Worst case scenario is him and Aladdin teaming up, I don't see any point but unfortunately it seems more than hinted at. Just seems dumb, it would open the possibility of Hakuryuu seeing redemption, and he's well beyond redemption at this point.

Fucking Judar though, I don't know whether to believe he's gone or not. From what Aladdin said, there shouldn't be any loophole since he used the magic successfully, but as he's not 100% at using that magic you can't help but think there is a loophole.

I dunno what the hell's gonna happen next, but the insanity just hasn't stopped for weeks and I love it.

Apr 2, 2015 1:32 PM

So just putting this out there, everyone remember that Belial is not Hakuryu's Djin by choice but rather force. I can see this as one way of fixing alibaba's current condition, aladdin summoing belial and breaking whatever control judar/hakuryu placed over him to bring back alibaba's mind. Epic conclusion to the battles, this was drawn beautifully and I love that magi's plot never lessens it just keeps us wanting more. That magic was masterfully done by the author, it feels like one of Solomon's witty tricks.

Apr 5, 2015 6:54 PM

That was beautiful, both side suffered tremendous losses. Beautifully depicted

Apr 8, 2015 4:15 AM

Best move 5/5 this chapter, goodbye Judal

Apr 8, 2015 7:39 AM

Judar noo :( this is quiet heartbreaking..

Apr 19, 2015 11:21 AM

Goodbye, Judar, say hello to Cars, if you meet him...

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse

Nov 20, 2015 3:31 PM

That totally caught me by surprise, Judar to space!!! lololol
So each side loses one or so it seems but Aladdin will probably bring Alibaba back.
Epic conclusion for such an awesome battle.

Feb 22, 2016 7:10 PM
The battle was awesome! Though the way it ended was very sad..
They both lost their partners, their other half :'c
"Crying doesn't mean you're weak. Enduring doesn't mean you're strong." - Hai to Gensou no Grimgar <3

Dec 1, 2017 1:44 PM

I laughed so hard while I was reading this on the train. It was just so bizarre and amazing how Judal got written off.

Feb 4, 2018 5:04 AM

The chapter is very Fabulous but I feel sad for Ali Baba and Judar :(

Oct 26, 2018 4:12 AM

That magic is really broken you know ...
And Hakuryuu is screwed now, I don't know how he will challenge Kouen and others now ...