Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 16, 2015 7:11 PM
Jul 2011
Katsuhiko Takayama (the scriptwriter and screenplay responsible did an interview everyone should read about Aoki Ei's intention. Among many things, I gotta highlight the confirmation that Slaine Troyard became "the main character" since the beginning for the second cour and on. The world, the magazine states, is moved by Slaine and his determination. This was Aoki's main concern to portray, the switch from first cour to second one where there's a dramatic change of pov.

They try to scare us to think Inaho and Slaine have chances of dying (they didn't have the balls to kill Marito as it was supposed to happen in the first cour, they admitted he was a goner but didn't go with it), but I don't buy their ruse anymore because there'll be a new announcement about Aldnoah's future next month. Maybe sequel movie, OVAS or another full season?
Mar 16, 2015 7:23 PM

Apr 2008
HopeLight said:
Katsuhiko Takayama (the scriptwriter and screenplay responsible did an interview everyone should read about Aoki Ei's intention. Among many things, I gotta highlight the confirmation that Slaine Troyard became "the main character" since the beginning for the second cour and on. The world, the magazine states, is moved by Slaine and his determination. This was Aoki's main concern to portray, the switch from first cour to second one where there's a dramatic change of pov.

They try to scare us to think Inaho and Slaine have chances of dying (they didn't have the balls to kill Marito as it was supposed to happen in the first cour, they admitted he was a goner but didn't go with it), but I don't buy their ruse anymore because there'll be a new announcement about Aldnoah's future next month. Maybe sequel movie, OVAS or another full season?

After that whole article piece about the princess not loving Inaho or Slaine romantically proving to be a hoax I am not believing a single word coming from the makers of this show. They are liars to the core.
Mar 16, 2015 7:32 PM

Jun 2008
The show is exactly on the point of having too many stories left unfinished but at the same time it doesn't have enough content left for a single cour since the creators made sure to give the story a very small scope.

I have the feeling that this season will end with yet another cliffhanger and everything will be resolved in a movie.
Mar 16, 2015 7:54 PM
Jul 2011
Darklight0303 said:
HopeLight said:

After that whole article piece about the princess not loving Inaho or Slaine romantically proving to be a hoax I am not believing a single word coming from the makers of this show. They are liars to the core.

That was Animedia, this is Newtype (I don't remember if Animedia had an interview like last month or are sharing rumors and gossip from that round table, but in case of Newtype, it usually spoils things accurately. They did it with all Gundams and Macross Frontier and it's an official production statement from Aoki and Takayama, so you should pay attention) and there's no confirmation they have romantic feelings for each others yet. You can still ship their bland and charismatic-less robot relationship all you want, but they want to leave things ambiguous until the end because of the announcement. Animedia wasn't wrong either, it spoiled the bland hime couldn't freely love and Count Cane's dashing son romantic and heroic rescue and how he was loyal to the Emperor (there was a lot of info but I don't see anything scanned that isn't the boring shipping part, this fandom sucks). Pash last month affirmed an upcoming twist about how Inaho's robo eye couldn't be able to discern the different types of love: friendship, familial, romantic. It's not just advanced. From Hanae-kun's mouth, he probably had this scene in mind.

Canopus, I hope it's just a movie. I'm not sure if I'll sit down and watch more of this trainwreck. The skeleton set by Urobutcher was respected (the main outline of the plot) but they made changes about the characters actions and characterization. One of the changes was Marito's death which was written off because it wasn't good for him.
HopeLightMar 16, 2015 8:09 PM
Mar 16, 2015 11:57 PM

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:

Despite further statements made by others, I agree with Darklight. Info coming from sources over there seems either translated in a way that misconstrues the meaning or the people themselves are keeping too cryptic to give it real substance. I'll just watch the show to see what actually happens.
Mar 17, 2015 4:57 AM

Oct 2014
HopeLight said:

That was Animedia, this is Newtype (I don't remember if Animedia had an interview like last month or are sharing rumors and gossip from that round table, but in case of Newtype, it usually spoils things accurately. They did it with all Gundams and Macross Frontier and it's an official production statement from Aoki and Takayama, so you should pay attention) and there's no confirmation they have romantic feelings for each others yet. You can still ship their bland and charismatic-less robot relationship all you want, but they want to leave things ambiguous until the end because of the announcement.

Er,the scene this episode sounded like a confession to me!
Mar 17, 2015 5:15 AM

Apr 2008
fathertime said:
HopeLight said:

That was Animedia, this is Newtype (I don't remember if Animedia had an interview like last month or are sharing rumors and gossip from that round table, but in case of Newtype, it usually spoils things accurately. They did it with all Gundams and Macross Frontier and it's an official production statement from Aoki and Takayama, so you should pay attention) and there's no confirmation they have romantic feelings for each others yet. You can still ship their bland and charismatic-less robot relationship all you want, but they want to leave things ambiguous until the end because of the announcement.

Don't take Hopelight seriously. They're an avid Slaine X Asseylum shipper
Mar 17, 2015 7:20 AM
Mar 2012
HopeLight said:
there's no confirmation they have romantic feelings for each others yet.

Is this nigga srs.

Mar 17, 2015 7:32 AM

Apr 2008
swn32 said:
HopeLight said:
there's no confirmation they have romantic feelings for each others yet.

Is this nigga srs.

I take it this is the first time you've run into HopeLight
Mar 17, 2015 9:11 AM
Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:
swn32 said:

Is this nigga srs.

Yes
Mar 17, 2015 9:21 AM

Apr 2008
swn32 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Yes

You'll get used to it. Some of his exploits can still be seen in the season one forums
Mar 17, 2015 9:34 AM
Jul 2011
Darklight0303 said:
fathertime said:

The only thing I've ever 'shipped' is hime x space burial. I see nothing romantic in that scene, your standards must be very low to take that as a confession of romance.
Mar 17, 2015 9:58 AM

Jul 2014
HopeLight said:
The only thing I've ever 'shipped' is hime x space burial. I see nothing romantic in that scene, your standards must be very low to take that as a confession of romance.

I confirm that ^. I remember it, since I liked the idea.
Mar 17, 2015 10:22 AM

Apr 2008
HopeLight said:
Darklight0303 said:

You say that now. You sang a much different tune in season 1
Mar 17, 2015 10:51 AM

Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:
fathertime said:

Wow...... What an assholish thing to say. Way to not only condescend but insult and even lump together fans of a ship. While Hopelight's original comment was hilarious in how wrong it was, what the bloody f*ck does it have to do with Slaine X Asseylum? Nothing in his post even hinted at that. I always knew you were an ass on the forums (your type tend to be the loudest and posts the most) but that's some shit right there. Darklight0303, you are an asshole to say that.
Mar 17, 2015 1:30 PM
Mar 2012
HopeLight said:
I see nothing romantic in that scene

Because you see only what you want to see.
Mar 17, 2015 2:28 PM

Jul 2007
In this thread: People taking a troll OP seriously.

LEL.
Mar 17, 2015 3:33 PM
Mar 2012
CookingPriest said:
In this thread: People taking a troll OP seriously.

LEL.

I blame my ignorance
Mar 17, 2015 3:35 PM

Jul 2014
At least he brings in new info unlike many other trolls around here.
Mar 17, 2015 4:14 PM

Mar 2013
shut up and watch the show, nerds.
Mar 17, 2015 4:51 PM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
At least he brings in new info unlike many other trolls around here.

New information that has proven unreliable in the past. So no it's pretty much worthless
Mar 18, 2015 4:09 AM

Oct 2014
fst said:
shut up and watch the show, nerds.

Y-yes senpai o-o

More topics from this board

» SPOILER - Question regarding the end of the anime

Joshuam303 - Apr 6, 2016

24 by Warchiii »»
Mar 1, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1157 by zerokarasu »»
Feb 24, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2015

885 by JackDSF123 »»
Jan 10, 9:53 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

830 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Oct 14, 2023 10:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

580 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Oct 14, 2023 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.