3It was OK
3.4%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
4.2%
Average 4.6
119 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 16, 2015 1:50 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Geez...Gray...quite the look.
Mar 16, 2015 1:51 AM

Jul 2013
Woah wut, Gray?
Lol "Behold the Half rain"
Juvia being quite proud of being alone with Gray XD
Mar 16, 2015 2:04 AM

Oct 2011
Completely sure Gray infitrated them in order to get access to Zeref so he can try to kill him

Mar 16, 2015 2:07 AM

May 2014
People already speeking about friendship speech. The never ending cicle.. sad.

Anyways. GRAY LOOKS SO BADASS! WOOW.

He probably is a spy getting information about Zeref and get the book of END and kill it.
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Mar 16, 2015 2:17 AM

Apr 2008
Well lookie who lost to his own power. What a surprise. Not.

Also Juvia said what every Nalu Shipper has been thinking for months
Mar 16, 2015 2:24 AM
Jul 2012
So I wonder which route this will go.
Mar 16, 2015 2:26 AM

Apr 2008
Jakerams said:

If he really has been taken over by his power then Natsu will just have to beat it out of him.

Other option would be Juvia somehow snaps him out of it or he's actually a double agent but I don't see option three really all that likely.

I look forward to seeing what this new Group of baddies can do. They had some pretty wicked designs.
Mar 16, 2015 2:29 AM

Aug 2011
nice work Juvia but damn that Gray for leaving you.
Juvia ships them
Notice the two exceed naked
Gray looks cool with that hair and I think he is being demonize, like Dragon Slayers becomes dragons, Demon Slayers become demons. in that case we need Mira to suck that demon part of him.

Ultear will be disappointed with him, unless he just join to get info about END
I really need some Ultear in this arc
maybe Grajeel, Lily and Levi will be in Saberthooth
Mar 16, 2015 2:30 AM

Aug 2009
Jakerams said:

Probably Gray did in Avatar group what his dad did in Tartaros

Did you notice that this little guy in Avatar group has the same doll that Kain in GH ?
Mar 16, 2015 2:54 AM

Apr 2014
lold at "Behold the half rain" and Juvia proud of being alone with Gray.

That new look of Gray though. I'm willing to bet he's faking it to be on those Avatar guys side.
Mar 16, 2015 3:00 AM

Oct 2013
So I guess Gray did the same thing as his father. But why has he those marks on his body? Gray may think his end is near, but Natsu could just eat the dark magic, right? :D
Mar 16, 2015 3:12 AM
Sep 2014
Behemoth11 said:
So I guess Gray did the same thing as his father. But why has he those marks on his body? Gray may think his end is near, but Natsu could just eat the dark magic, right? :D

Those marks are the demon slaying magic. He got it from Silver.
And it would make sense to infiltrate them. Best way to get information about end is from joining them..i guess.
Mar 16, 2015 3:16 AM

Oct 2013
But why would Silver sacrifice his own son?
Mar 16, 2015 3:17 AM

Apr 2008
Behemoth11 said:

Silver sure didn't have that big of a mark on him. I think Gray really has lost control of it
Mar 16, 2015 3:21 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Silver sure didn't have that big of a mark on him. I think Gray really has lost control of it

1. Silver had a lot of clothes! So its impossible to say if he had this marks. Lol

2. Why saying he lost control of his powers? Maybe its Demon Force. who knows.

I bet Gray its a SPY. He dint wanted to grab Juvia in this dangerous path. Iam sure Gray could wipe this Dark Guild by himself.
Mar 16, 2015 3:23 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

1. Silver had a lot of clothes! So its impossible to say if he had this marks. Lol

I bet Gray its a SPY. He dint wanted to grab Juvia in this dangerous path. Iam sure Gray could wipe this Dark Guild by himself.

Silver lost a ton of his clothes during the fight with Gray or did you forget that? Again the mark was nowhere near that big. I wonder why it's so hard to accept that yes he was swallowed up by the power he was not meant to have
Mar 16, 2015 3:26 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

Silver lost a ton of his clothes during the fight with Gray or did you forget that? Again the mark was nowhere near that big. I wonder why it's so hard to accept that yes he was swallowed up by the power he was not meant to have

Tons? what? Look again please. He only lost is arm cloth and it was a little.

But even if this Demon Slaying Magic wasnt menifesting in Silver´s body was probably because he was already dead.

And dont forget Silver had years of trainning. Gray just one.
Mar 16, 2015 3:28 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

But even if this Demon Slaying Magic wasnt menifesting in Silver´s body was probably because he was already dead.

That only proves he wasn't ready for the power and it more likely consumed him.

Nothing a good thrashing and the power of Juvia's love can't fix I'm sure
Mar 16, 2015 3:32 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

That only proves he wasn't ready for the power and it more likely consumed him

"wasnt ready for the powers" Lolz. Anyways this might gice us something. This Dark Guild has 7 members including Gray.

The Master is probably that Priest and its gonna be beat by Natsu + Gray.

So, to me the members who will face this dark guild are: Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Juvia, Erza and Gajeel.

Natsu most likely will fight Gray. If Gray is a spy they will just trade punches and then get together. But of Gray is really evil we might see Juvia snapping Gray out.
Mar 16, 2015 3:34 AM

Jul 2014
GRAY'S PULLED A SASUKE. HE'S GONE TO THE DARK SIDE. HERE COMES NATSU SHIPPUDEN.

But kyaaaaaa Gray and Juvia lived together... for a short time... but Gruvia was sailing... for a short time...

edit 25 minutes later: I still can't process what just happened oh my god
toblynarutoMar 16, 2015 4:02 AM
Mar 16, 2015 3:35 AM

Aug 2014
Fuck you Gray.
Mar 16, 2015 3:37 AM

Dec 2012
Lol Half-Rain.
Juvia and Gray doing some training together.
Gray going dark side and joining a part of Avatar.
His Devil Slaying Magic is really taking over his body.
Time for Natsu to bring him back.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 16, 2015 3:42 AM

Apr 2014
Lol if Gray really was evil then why would he leave Juvia unharmed? Come on its not that hard to figure out what he's doing.
Mar 16, 2015 3:45 AM

Apr 2008
Z4k said:
Lol if Gray really was evil then why would he leave Juvia unharmed? Come on its not that hard to figure out what he's doing.

He left before he was taken over completely most likely. Plus Juvia is not really a threat to whatever his new evil side wants to do. Demons see humans as less than animals. YOu can try finding another excuse if you want. But right now there's plenty more supporting that he's lost control of his power and its warped him.
Mar 16, 2015 3:53 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Z4k said:

He left before he was taken over completely most likely. Plus Juvia is not really a threat to whatever his new evil side wants to do. Demons see humans as less than animals. YOu can try finding another excuse if you want. But right now there's plenty more supporting that he's lost control of his power and its warped him.

Plenty more what? Are you crazy?

We have 2 routes: Gray is evil or Gray is just a Spy. This chapter gave those routes.

1.Gray looked so calm and relaxed when his mark start growing in his body.

2-Gray already stated that he wants to kill END. Wouldnt made sense now if he joins Zeref dark guild and support it when he knows Zeref has END.

3. Gray saw Zeref taking the book. He is getting information about Zeref location so he can get that book.

Why are you even saying that? its 50% for both sides.
Mar 16, 2015 3:56 AM

Apr 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Z4k said:

Read the chapter again.

When the marks appeared on his body it was as if Gray was expecting it to happen. That's when he started going out alone but still returned. Now what would be the point of returning to Juvia after his secret trips if demons see humans as less than animals? Come on put 2 and 2 together. Its obvious Gray didn't want to put Juvia in danger. And this isn't an excuse because it was never implied before that the demon powers of Gray would take over his body. It never happened in finale of Tartarus arc even when he was in extreme conditions so there's no point for it to happen now.
Mar 16, 2015 3:56 AM

Feb 2015
woahhhh......what ?

Gray what happened to you ?
you look like a delinquent !

Mar 16, 2015 3:57 AM

May 2014
Z4k said:
Darklight0303 said:

Read the chapter again.

When the marks appeared on his body it was as if Gray was expecting it to happen. That's when he started going out alone but still returned. Now what would be the point of returning to Juvia after his secret trips if demons see humans as less than animals? Come on put 2 and 2 together. Its obvious Gray didn't want to put Juvia in danger. And this isn't an excuse because it was never implied before that the demon powers of Gray would take over his body. It never happened in finale of Tartarus arc even when he was in extreme conditions so there's no point for it to happen now.

Prepare for some battle vs Darklight. He wont listen.

If its a Gray arguement he will never understand. leave it.
Mar 16, 2015 4:06 AM

Apr 2008
Z4k said:
Darklight0303 said:

Read the chapter again.

Expecting it. He looked plenty surprised to me. Again the transformation would not be instantanenous. Heck he might have even been blacking out whenever he left Juvia until he no longer woke up.

And again EXPLAIN why the demon mark is spread over his body much more than Silver who has had that power for years. He's lost himself to the power. End of story.

Actually there is because he's been using them for a year. Whatever. You cling on to your vain hope
Mar 16, 2015 4:07 AM

May 2014
What the hell happened to Gray, he really looks different now. O_O
Not much happened from this chapter, things are just starting to get good!
But whew! I was really shocked to what happened to Gray.

And I squealed a lil' bit when Natsu has his hair down, lol.
Mar 16, 2015 4:10 AM

Apr 2014
Gray is an ass! Poor Juvia.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2015 4:10 AM

Mar 2012
The power of love will save Gray for sure.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 16, 2015 4:13 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Z4k said:

Read the chapter again.

Expecting it. He looked plenty surprised to me. Again the transformation would not be instantanenous. Heck he might have even been blacking out whenever he left Juvia until he no longer woke up.

And again EXPLAIN why the demon mark is spread over his body much more than Silver who has had that power for years. He's lost himself to the power. End of story.

Actually there is because he's been using them for a year. Whatever. You cling on to your vain hope

Stop with your fucking deluded excuses. You are just a hater. You actually said it. So you wil never understand.

1. He look surprised? what? dude, your facial expression skill are so bad.

2. You said End of Story but you said "explain again". Silver was already dead! And even if the mark spread over Silver body he plenty of time to control it. Gray also can do it.

3. You are the one cling on to your vain hope. You want so much to humiliate Gray, you want to get beaten etc.etc. You are so butthurted.

So "End of Story", stop talking about Gray. You are just making yourself look bad.

PS: Your hope that Gray is evil is amazing. And then you just say "He is bad, he wasnt prepared etc:" You dont supporting anything in Gray parts. But its normal coming from you
Mar 16, 2015 4:14 AM

Apr 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Z4k said:

Read the chapter again.

Wow so delusional.
Mar 16, 2015 4:16 AM

May 2014
Z4k said:
Darklight0303 said:

Wow so delusional.

I present to you Darklight. The contradicted and hypocritical narcisist.

Dont argue with him about character he doesnt like, Trust me.
Mar 16, 2015 4:19 AM

Apr 2008
Z4k said:
Darklight0303 said:

Wow so delusional.

Speak for yourself. Still haven't explained the expanding of the curse on Gray's body but then of course you can't. It's enough to shatter your hopes and dreams
Mar 16, 2015 4:23 AM

Apr 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Z4k said:

Wow so delusional.

Speak for yourself. Still haven't explained the expanding of the curse on Gray's body but then of course you can't. It's enough to shatter your hopes and dreams

Neither did you. You haven't presented any proof that the mark is taking over his sanity. I mean did you fucking forgot the fight with Mard? Gray's half body was covered with the mark yet he remained unchanged.
Mar 16, 2015 4:24 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Z4k said:

Wow so delusional.

How can we explain? NO ONE CAN! Do we have any information about that? no. Neither do you. It can be because his losing the control or because he can control it and wants to how them he really is a demon or something-

You already know that ignireing me is the best. Because you know you can stand the truth i say. Your words cant mark anyone.
Mar 16, 2015 4:25 AM

May 2014
Z4k said:
Darklight0303 said:

Neither did you. You haven't presented any proof that the mark is taking over his sanity. I mean did you fucking forgot the fight with Mard? Gray's half body was covered with the mark yet he remained unchanged.

Exactly waht i said to him. See, he is a hypocritical.
Mar 16, 2015 4:30 AM

Apr 2014

If Gray was fine after THAT then there's no way he'd go to the other side with those petty small marks. Heck I remember you saying Gray's powerup wasn't permanent lol.
Mar 16, 2015 4:32 AM

Aug 2012
Gray what the hell man. But that half-rain panel was funny lol.
Mar 16, 2015 4:36 AM

Apr 2008
Wonder why Natsu wants to go to Sabertooth of all places. It's not like he KNOWS that Gray is in a dark guild that started causing trouble. Some think it might be related what Future Rogue warned Natsu about regarding Frosch dying.
Mar 16, 2015 4:40 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Wonder why Natsu wants to go to Sabertooth of all places. It's not like he KNOWS that Gray is in a dark guild that started causing trouble. Some think it might be related what Future Rogue warned Natsu about regarding Frosch dying.

"Of all places". Well he stated that Sabrtooth is near to place they are now.

Now he can get information about Gray. Minerva was once a demon. Natsu probably will ask question about Gray´s location.

We might get information abou Frosch,

Gajeel is most likely in Sabertooth
Mar 16, 2015 5:07 AM
Sep 2012
The cover page, we see what Warren is doing, that is a good idea for the minor characters give them cover page stories, and be like One Piece.

So Gray and Juvia they lived together and it looked like they grew closer, though not as close Juvia would like, but still progress. Well looks like that power Silver gave Gray has some side effects and that is why Gray took off, he wanted to protect Juvia from whatever side effects is happening.

And Lucy is not going to let it go about Natsu ditching her for a long time isn't she, well don't blame him, whenever Natsu starts talking like hypocrite, put him in his place Lucy, normally that type of stuff would annoy me, but not here.

So they are going to Sabertooth, perhaps Gray was there, maybe had a run in with them, maybe Gray's new group attacked them, or just to gather information, they might know stuff. I wonder if they have a new GM, I still thought of Sting as an acting guild master, so we will see. I wonder if Rogue is keeping a 24/7 watch on Frosch because it almost time, though does he know about that? I wonder if we will find out if Minerva still has demon powers, if not how she got cured, and you just watch Lector and Frosch probably got power ups to and now Happy is going to look really pathetic.

So as Gray's new powers turned him evil? Or more likely like father like son and he is a spy trying to take down these Zeref worshiper down from the inside. BTW the red head girl she looks adorable, she can't be evil can't she, she is too cute. If they fight in this arc, I hope to see her and Wendy go at it, Wendy got screwed out of showing her powers in the last mini arc, so this is another chance. Unless Gray defeats them all himself, though I wonder where the members for Avatar came from, are they left overs from dark guilds, Tower Of Heaven survivors, or what? Maybe they are just the Fairy Tail equivalent of goth kids who just talk about darkness.
Mar 16, 2015 5:20 AM

May 2014
This thread is pure gold, thanks for laughs fellas, especially kakoa and darklight! ;) (you too blfan your last sentence is silver).

Anyways i also think that Gray is just spying them, and haven't lost control or any of that bullshit. It just wont fit his character. Gotta love Juvia, and i can't wait to see who of Fairy Tail joined Sabertooth.
Mar 16, 2015 5:22 AM
Apr 2012
OMG!!! GRAY-SAMA!!
i just cant stop screaming and fangirling x3

i knew he was 'coming back' with a his hair a bit like his father,
and omg!! it suits him so awesome!!!!!
Mar 16, 2015 5:22 AM

Jan 2014
although I love seeing Juvia in her lovey-dovey cute state, men I'm curently disappointed in Gray, and I'm so totally pissed-off, I hope Natsu beats the crap out of his senses...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 16, 2015 5:24 AM
Apr 2014
Wutdafuq is Gray doing.

Well, at least he looks like he doesn't give a shit about Nakamas.
Mar 16, 2015 5:27 AM

Dec 2009
Well I'm super happy that I was right and Gray kept the Devil Slayer Tattoo. I remember arguing months back about this but its great to finally have confirmation. Also loved the little quip from Lucy "That's funny coming from you" towards Natsu, since its clear she isn't letting go of that grudge. Also holy shit Gray's redesign at the end. These Avatars are definitely making me wonder where the plot is heading.
Mar 16, 2015 5:38 AM
Dec 2013
See, it's usually hard enough to take Darklight seriously when ever it comes to Gray, considering every single time he shows contempt for the character, and any scene where he's doing stuff. As such it's also not usually worth getting into it with him, cause he will never back down.

Seems I'm breaking my silence. "Silver lost tons of clothes during his fight with Gray or did you forget that"
I thought maybe I did, so I went back and checked. He lost his shoulder guards, that's it. He still had everything else (and a giant chest wound but that never showed much.

http://i27.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/393/fairy-tail-5060595.jpg
http://i11.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/393/fairy-tail-5060617.jpg

We never GOT to see if it covered Silver's body.

OT: Nice to see Gruvia sailed for a bit, enjoyed the chapter, curious if Gray did go Sasuke or if he's spying which is my bet.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.