Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 15, 2015 9:56 AM

Jun 2013
So far after seeing Takizawa last chapter all that had been going through my head is what if he and Akira meet, but now what if Juuzou runs into him? It’s a low possibility but given his resentfulness towards Juuzou it would be an interesting reunion.

Feeling for Naki this time around but Akira was still badass.
Just a thought, but eating meat will increase the RC count in Tooru and this might mean Tooru will become stronger and more ghoul like, but what if Tooru ends up liking human meat in the long run?
Good chapter.
Mar 15, 2015 10:45 AM

Jun 2011
Seidou reminds me of severe drug addict.
Mar 15, 2015 11:14 AM

Jan 2013
Interesting flashback.
I'm curious on how they will deal with the last part.
Mar 15, 2015 11:37 AM

Feb 2015
roma fight scene was very troll but cool too
And uta vs hiroko fight will be something to look out for
dang akira using fueguchi really pisses me off (feeling bad for hinami)

If tooru really eats the human flesh then this will really get interesting as to how her/his ccg colleagues will think of her after all of this.
Really liked the sasaki/kaneki arima foreshadowing. And the arima death stare was really cool.

Seidou is really fucked up and with all this sasaki(arima) vs seidou(one eyed owl) should be really awesome
Mar 15, 2015 11:44 AM

Apr 2013
mmm Takizawa still got only last page appearance
I hope next chapter will open the curtains
never see a pineapple again the same way
Mar 15, 2015 11:55 AM

Oct 2014
Loved the Heifetz reference!
I think Hinami wanted Ayato to wait for Sassaki to appear and then find out whether he was really Kaneki!But Ayato was forced to guard Big Madam because Naki and his gang were beaten.I think thats what he was apologizing to Hinami for
Mar 15, 2015 12:52 PM

Feb 2014
no kaneki. damn. i have been waiting for his moments :( looks like i will wait one more week.

and seidou... if ishida makes him turn into a really bad twisted ghoul and let him die, i will hate him. man, seidou deserves something better ! dont do that to him ! i dont want him to be first one of dying villain. and... his lips were quite good tho ;_;

akira.. i love that woman! yeah! keep on going akira !

when i saw BA arima, im always saying "OMG what beautiful he is!!!"

i hate clowns, i think. at least, i didnt like roma. one little careless bitch. hope she dies soon.

and hirako vs uta. we can say to hirako "goodbye". i see no chance of him beating uta.

and... if tooru eats human meat, let him eat. it will be good for him. when i read the cat killing thing, i thought "wait.. wasnt it juuzo? why compatibility? there's a meaning of it or ishida couldnt find an original story for tooru? 0_0"

i thought torso injured mutsuki but there were "kanae injured mutsuki" . i was like "wait... what?" 0_0 torso didnt chase mutsuki? i was like again "wait.. what?"

this chapter was 4/5.
ftsyzcMar 15, 2015 12:57 PM
EustassKiddo !
Mar 15, 2015 1:02 PM

Jul 2014
^lol
Mar 15, 2015 1:28 PM

Sep 2013
ftsyzc said:
no kaneki. damn. i have been waiting for his moments :( looks like i will wait one more week.

and seidou... if ishida makes him turn into a really bad twisted ghoul and let him die, i will hate him. man, seidou deserves something better ! dont do that to him ! i dont want him to be first one of dying villain. and... his lips were quite good tho ;_;

akira.. i love that woman! yeah! keep on going akira !

when i saw BA arima, im always saying "OMG what beautiful he is!!!"

i hate clowns, i think. at least, i didnt like roma. one little careless bitch. hope she dies soon.

and hirako vs uta. we can say to hirako "goodbye". i see no chance of him beating uta.

and... if tooru eats human meat, let him eat. it will be good for him. when i read the cat killing thing, i thought "wait.. wasnt it juuzo? why compatibility? there's a meaning of it or ishida couldnt find an original story for tooru? 0_0"

i thought torso injured mutsuki but there were "kanae injured mutsuki" . i was like "wait... what?" 0_0 torso didnt chase mutsuki? i was like again "wait.. what?"

this chapter was 4/5.

Very well said, I agree!
Mar 15, 2015 1:42 PM

Mar 2013
MTM3016 said:
The suffering is just beginning

+1
Mar 15, 2015 1:56 PM

May 2012
Takizawa IS FUCKING BEAST!

Man this was great chapter. Everyone is brawling out here. Roma was epic the way she trick buddy and Scarlet (MK9) his ass. Uta took that spear like a champ. Finally Niki and Akira going at it. Akira has just obtain beast status. Tooru looks like he is about to eat someone Arima is consider god out there. Takizawa just came out of no where and plucked his head off. Man I can't wait to see what happens next out there.

5/5.
AntearionMar 15, 2015 2:03 PM
Mar 15, 2015 3:27 PM

Dec 2013
Hopefuly Kaneki is gonna save fake mama from big bag ass ex-ccg investigator nowadays psycho starving ghoul. or akira herself will take down that freak
Mar 15, 2015 3:35 PM

Apr 2014
Too bad Shinohara isn't here to see this Crazy motherfucker and he's not even on Kakuja mode.

Mar 15, 2015 4:09 PM

Jul 2014
NeutralSide said:
Too bad Shinohara isn't here to see this Crazy motherfucker and he's not even on Kakuja mode.

Maybe he wakes up from the coma and he's like... sorry haise... this is the craziest fucker i have seen.
Mar 15, 2015 4:17 PM

Dec 2013
Arcanix said:
NeutralSide said:

Maybe he wakes up from the coma and he's like... sorry haise... this is the craziest fucker i have seen.

Kakuja aint taht easy to get, u have to canibalize as fuck, I don't think they'd give free expensive meal to a discardable hybrid. They'd save up that shit for Amon
Mar 15, 2015 4:25 PM

Jul 2014
LameReader said:
Arcanix said:

Kakuja aint taht easy to get, u have to canibalize as fuck, I don't think they'd give free expensive meal to a discardable hybrid. They'd save up that shit for Amon

Ehm... so why are u telling me that? And i doubt Amon is with Aogiri anymore.
Mar 15, 2015 4:29 PM

Nov 2014
Arcanix said:
LameReader said:

Ehm... so why are u telling me that? And i doubt Amon is with Aogiri anymore.

Because having a Kakuja is the only way to become fucking insane

duh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2015 4:39 PM

Jul 2014
Kvothe51 said:

Because having a Kakuja is the only way to become fucking insane

duh

I bought a sarcasm detector after a certain user made me realize that i can't detect it. Thanks for destroying it for me...
Mar 15, 2015 6:21 PM

Aug 2014
Very interesting chapter. We all know Mitsuki isn't dying any time soon, though I'm still wondering how exactly she'll survive. Roma is finally seen in battle, and it looks like she's fairly dangerous. Hopefully Hirako does to Uta what he did to Yomo in the past, however small the chance for that may be.

Akira's info on the Fueguchi quinque handling was quite something. It took her a year to master it, while her father was using it like a pro in just a day. That Kureo...

I can't believe Gagi and Guge are gone. Just when they were starting to make sense, too. I'm having difficulties describing how I feel, it was somehow really sad and amusing at the same time.

5/5

Arima, the God. Respect and no Arima-pathy.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 15, 2015 7:44 PM

Aug 2014
Gamer6 said:
GreenBenjamin said:
Tooru is about to eat CCG corpses

Are we back to maximum suffering?
are they (both cookie and mutsuki) tempted to eat human flesh even though their rc levels are still human? Kaneki all over again, just like how kaneki was eating ghouls, mutsuki is doing the same with humans.

I think haise will stop mutsuki in the next chapter though.

Also IS released this chapter early, wow they're so fast

Who is IS?

Also, he's here! :D
Mar 15, 2015 7:52 PM

Sep 2013
Arima <3

So human heads taste like pineapple XD

Mar 15, 2015 8:08 PM

Jun 2014
I have the feeling Tooru's about to have a feast. And my god Takizawa has clearly completely lost his mind.

I would love it if Uta and Roma got sliced to pieces, but of course that's not gonna happen.

And okay this has been on my mind for a while, but did we ever learn when and why Arima's hair turned white? Did I miss this from Tokyo Ghoul?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2015 8:13 PM

Sep 2013
seidou what are you doing

Mar 15, 2015 10:52 PM

Dec 2013
Bleh, Making a new Kaneki... Hybrids under starvation... perhaps. When Kaneki started becoming WAY fucking OP I thought it had any sort of relation to his uncommon starvation state. Neglecting his body human nourishment for a large period, then bang.. he begun to Cannibalize as fuck... When our organism is depleted of nutrients it starts storing every single bit of nourishment on its own, absorbing every bit of it, unlike the regular metabolism, let's say synthesizing more kakuhous -> power.. Don't know if keeping Seidou starving is part of that way of experimenting, or as always im imagining random shit, and he's just as hungry as old one as the young Eto was. Having to eat people would make anyone crazy, not only cannibalizing other ghouls lol. You don need a Kakuja to be retarded. Naki and some others are pretty much nuts.
Mar 15, 2015 11:02 PM

Oct 2013
I have difficulties following the action scenes sometimes in this manga. Nonetheless it was a pretty good chapter. That cliffhanger!
Mar 16, 2015 12:59 AM

Jul 2013
pineapple-kun ಠ_ಠ
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Mar 16, 2015 1:40 AM

Oct 2014
So... we've got Seidou back, does that mean that Amon survived as well...? Anyway I'd rather believe that he didn't if he's like that too...
Mar 16, 2015 5:16 AM

Dec 2014
ichii_1 said:
Arima <3

XD Got me cracking up!! If Shakespeare and Ishida could make something together it would be something like that!! Or even better?

FluffLynn said:
So... we've got Seidou back, does that mean that Amon survived as well...? Anyway I'd rather believe that he didn't if he's like that too...

I htink AMon is alive and sane. His mentality is very strong and his sense of justice also. He won't be able to break as easily as Seidou. Maybe Amon is Floppy.

In TG he rambled so much how wrong the world is and how he must fix it. Even if they turned him into a ghoul, he probably retaliated and escaped.

Happy happy happy!!!
Mar 16, 2015 5:33 AM
Dec 2011
Ishida actually enjoys this Takizawa pineapple jokes lol He posted something about Takizawa likes wearing underwear of pineapple print in his twitter. oh god, Ishida you tease.
Mar 16, 2015 6:53 AM
Jun 2014
lilymul said:
Ishida actually enjoys this Takizawa pineapple jokes lol He posted something about Takizawa likes wearing underwear of pineapple print in his twitter. oh god, Ishida you tease.

Srsly? Omg, Ishida really is my beloved one xDD hahahaha

Also, I'm not so good at English, could sb tell me what does "Arima-pathy" means?
Mar 16, 2015 7:08 AM

Apr 2014
ichii_1 said:
Arima <3

I prefer this one.

lilymul said:

He accidently posted it before the spoilers were even out so he quickly deleted it. Someone screenshotted it before he could delete it of course.
Mar 16, 2015 7:29 AM

May 2012
Z4k said:
ichii_1 said:
Arima <3

I prefer this one.

lilymul said:

He accidently posted it before the spoilers were even out so he quickly deleted it. Someone screenshotted it before he could delete it of course.

God damn you guys lol

Mar 16, 2015 7:40 AM

Oct 2014
lilymul said:

that's so weird he is joking back, since these are spoilers for his japanese fandom
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Mar 16, 2015 7:46 AM

Jan 2015
Nice chapter. Tooru has some problems. Want to see the Seidou kagune and Sasaki vs ayato.
Mar 16, 2015 12:25 PM

Dec 2014
gabyta07 said:
lilymul said:

that's so weird he is joking back, since these are spoilers for his japanese fandom

Damn I just love Ishida more and more!! That's it I'm definitely shipping him with a pineapple!!

Happy happy happy!!!
Mar 16, 2015 5:40 PM

Oct 2014
that pineapple express is so good. kudos. the internet does it again
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Mar 16, 2015 8:18 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Takizawa what did they do to you xD Also Based Akira is badass
Mar 17, 2015 7:20 AM

Dec 2014
So things already started to heat up. This is propably going to be the first major arc of :re, and so a lot of things are already set up to happen. We already saw Takizawa and we will propably get a lot more by him in this arc. I believe a few more things will happen, like Amon's or Hide's appearance. I also wonder about that "playstation language" (scarecrow,wasn't it?) guy. He was in an illustration of Ishida, so he must have some further role to the story. He even evaded an attack by Suzuya.
If you're here, can you prove you're really here?
Mar 17, 2015 9:25 AM

Mar 2014
Can someone please remind me what happened b/w Uta & Hirako.
Mar 17, 2015 9:34 AM

Oct 2014
ziggy_Z said:

Nothing big really, they fought when Uta was known as "no face" while Yomo fought Arima.
The only remarkable thing I remember, its Hirako being "000.00001 seconds late" in giving Arima a weapon lol

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Mar 17, 2015 10:40 AM

Mar 2014
gabyta07 said:
ziggy_Z said:

Nothing big really, they fought when Uta was known as "no face" while Yomo fought Arima.
The only remarkable thing I remember, its Hirako being "000.00001 seconds late" in giving Arima a weapon lol
Thanks. Seeing Uta's eye widen up I thought Hirako slayed his old crew or something.
Mar 17, 2015 1:34 PM
Dec 2011
ziggy_Z said:
gabyta07 said:

Nothing big really, they fought when Uta was known as &quot;no face&quot; while Yomo fought Arima.
The only remarkable thing I remember, its Hirako being &quot;000.00001 seconds late&quot; in giving Arima a weapon lol
Thanks. Seeing Uta's eye widen up I thought Hirako slayed his old crew or something.

Well he kinda did. Arima and Take were partnered together for the Clown annihilation mission years ago.
Mar 18, 2015 6:59 AM

Dec 2013
NameUnknown said:
I believe a few more things will happen, like Amon's or Hide's appearance. I also wonder about that "playstation language" (scarecrow,wasn't it?) guy. He was in an illustration of Ishida, so he must have some further role to the story. He even evaded an attack by Suzuya.

Too early for Amon's appearance, I agree that it's the first major arc of TG:RE but Donato's comment made it look like Amon opening the door to Haise's memories will happen a bit later.

I don't know about it though, it's Ishida after all and even with the heavy foreshadowing and hints flashed out, no one can guess what will happen next.

Mar 19, 2015 5:58 AM

Apr 2014
I don't know if anyone has pointed it out yet but there's a 5 on Uta

It generally represents assistance, friendship, good advice.
Mar 20, 2015 1:03 AM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:

I see a V; where is the 5?

Mar 20, 2015 1:45 AM

Apr 2014
Lol not sure if you're serious.

Its a roman numeral for 5. Ishida has used roman numbers before too.
Mar 20, 2015 3:52 AM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
Lol not sure if you're serious.

Its a roman numeral for 5. Ishida has used roman numbers before too.

lol,,,silly of me....lol, sorry, my head has been in RL these two past days, that I totally forgot....sorry :D

Mar 20, 2015 2:26 PM
Jun 2014
gabyta07 said:
Z4k said:

I see a V; where is the 5?

It's kinda weird for Uta to have number of friendship on himself xDD
Also, I found that 5 is a number of authority and wisdom.
Mar 20, 2015 5:17 PM

Jan 2012
anikaneki said:
that pineapple express is so good. kudos. the internet does it again

As excepted of internet lol

Mar 22, 2015 12:09 AM

Dec 2013
Good chapter as always.

That pineapple joke though

Takizawa... What on earth happened to you? His personality is a lot more twisted. I hope he didn't get tortured like Kankei, but the judging from his appearance it seems like it... :(
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.