Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2015 6:27 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kind of bittersweet the way Akaki and Yuki (Snow Spirit) parted ways just so she can be happy with the other Yuki (boyfriend).

Maybe, Akari will get to meet Yuki (Snow Spirit) again in the next winter season? Or is he gone for good?

Mar 14, 2015 10:08 PM

Jan 2011
So he can change the past by melting the snow, what?
Mar 15, 2015 1:50 AM

Nov 2013
still, yukibito-kun is still so self-less... Tbh, I thought the meaning of what he said is that when Yukibito disappears, along with the snow, he will take away the painful memories of Human yuki's death associated with the snow, meaning that Akari won't be pestered at the sight and existence of Human Yuki's death. So....he was brought back to death in her mind because he never existed? Nvm, I don't know where I am going with this..
When life gives you lemons,.......................................you accept them. WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO?! IT IS DISRESPECTFUL TO REFUSE THEM IS IT NOT?!!!!
Mar 15, 2015 5:51 PM

Nov 2011
Some interesting narratives in this one shot. Not a fan of the romance for this but the connection they have seems honest.

Artwork is good too so this was above average in my book.
Mar 16, 2015 6:25 AM
Apr 2014
If he melted the snow (past and present), wouldn't that mean in other cases where snow was heavily involved in accident, they survived? What about cases where snow saved people, would they have died? I don't about what you think, but isn't changing the future for one girl a bit too much, especially since other people affected by the snow will now be affected?

But it was an okay oneshot.
Apr 7, 2015 7:35 AM

Apr 2013
I thought this was really bad and pointless. If Yuki thinks the reason for his existence was to meet Akari and help her/make her happy, then his existence is even more pointless than he thought before since she wouldn't have even needed this help if not for his existence..
I guess I just don't get the point, and dislike the ending.
only good point for me is the pretty art.
Oct 23, 2015 4:28 AM
Jul 2015
This was one of the most saddest and one of the most beautiful mangas I have ever read!!!I'm really glad I did!!!No matter how many times I read it I still couldn't get bored! And no matter how many times I read it I could never stop crying!!!
Aug 29, 2021 10:13 AM

Mar 2020
It was average. It wasn't sad or bittersweet, the story felt empty to me.
Mar 1, 2022 5:44 PM
Jul 2018
I wish this was a longer story tho. Would have been more engaging then.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 26, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 26, 2022 10:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.