Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2015 2:33 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol when Arnold was in danger, Hiiro completely ignored him caring more for the food than him XD Miur is pretty cute, luckily Hiiro was able to save her. I seriously love how passive Hiiro is in everything, caring only for his desires.
Mar 31, 2015 2:56 PM
Mar 2014
where did you get the 5th and 6th chapters from?
Apr 26, 2015 7:14 AM

Jan 2014
cool chapter... I hope they work on the rest of the manga fast.. cause I'm as impatient as f'ck :)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 28, 2015 4:27 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Hehe, awesome face he had there at the end. This manga is really intresting, can't wait for more chapter to be released.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Apr 4, 2016 11:43 PM

Mar 2012
I like how he just wants to go solo and doesn't give a fuck about anybody else.
May 16, 2016 3:33 AM

Feb 2015
cool and cute chapter.
Miur is so cute xD compared to her first appearence in the first chapter.
i like wher the story goes. looking foward for the next chapter.
DAT face at the end tho...xD
Jun 10, 2019 12:14 PM

Jun 2011
So he's pretty much gonna rob other people, and even willing to kill them? This guy is not even lowkey annoying anymore, he's repulsive. He doesn't help others for free but expect to get someone's else loot (fish) for free.. if it's done for comedy then it's done in poor taste, didn't get a single chuckle out of me.

The whole thing with him looking for food when a kid was in danger is really telling, instead of helping her the author made the whole scene a gag..

and I get it, he's had harsh past, but kids bear no sin (well most anyway), it really doesn't justify the way he's acting.

I really like the story so far but I hope that the protagonist won't force me to drop the series.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 82 Discussion

tomarwan - Dec 18, 2021

3 by AnonymousDemon07 »»
Sep 2, 2022 9:03 PM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 81 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Oct 13, 2021

0 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Oct 13, 2021 3:11 AM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

4 by TlTE »»
Sep 29, 2021 6:09 PM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 72 Discussion

Ealstrom - Jul 5, 2021

0 by Ealstrom »»
Jul 5, 2021 4:28 PM

» Does anybody know the release schedule for this manga?

MufatNuts - Jun 20, 2021

0 by MufatNuts »»
Jun 20, 2021 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.