Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 25, 2015 11:11 AM

Jun 2013
Now this is what i call a fucking great episode!
HildaxAnge FTW!
May 28, 2015 5:13 AM

Apr 2015
SakurasouBusters said:
Now this is what i call a fucking great episode!
HildaxAnge FTW!

If you only knew.....
#CHEXIT
Jul 15, 2015 9:59 AM

Aug 2013
That kiss was more of for the purpose of satisfying the audience wahahaha.
Tsuker would have a happy family in the future.. that is if he lives.
Ange with her longer hair looks much more famine and gentle. XD
Those pigs would be pigs until the end.
Nov 7, 2015 5:48 PM

Jun 2013
screw your mind...
Nov 8, 2015 1:27 PM

Oct 2010
Hilda deserves happiness too! Aww that kiss was too sweet. ˇˇ
Fighting begins, seems like they are setting the stage for the fights in the next episode. Ange's sister is a terrible human being. Leaving her like that is the best punishment, to be fend for herself alone, just like Ange did.

Not really a fan of Jill, but damn she looked badass! Hope she wreaks Salia and bring her back.
Embryo's song version is still the best one. Damn the guy has mysterious tune to it.
Dec 12, 2015 1:52 PM

Sep 2014
Damn, Hilda x Ange wasn't bad at all!

Ange is so savage!! She straight up head shot that guy!!! I was laughing so hard, like who the fuck do you think you are, LOL!
Dec 29, 2015 1:27 AM

Dec 2012
Ange harem?

Jesus Tusk Yamato got the lucky pantsu and he's ready to own them all in his Freedom.

Sylvia got Nunnally'd. I always thought she was like Nunnally, but the opposite in personality. Hope she dies though.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 21, 2016 11:09 AM

Oct 2013
Ange is fucking brutal lmao. I expected her to have some sort of mercy twist, you know, where Tusk brought out the kindness in her. Or hell, at least just be apathetic to this world's people. But she straight up killed that dude herself, my goodness.

That Ange x Hilda shit too, smh. Does Tusk get to partake of Hilda too since they have Ange as the common bond?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 1, 2016 5:23 AM
May 2010
jerat said:
why Angelise kill an inocent civilian and then she no shoot her sister? And when she gave her underwear to Tusk that moment is soo stupid

You forget he was literally pointing a gun towards her when she shot him?

Dec 3, 2016 5:40 AM

Sep 2016
epic episode full of epic goosebump and shivering moment, greatest final battle build up ever
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 26, 2016 7:43 AM

Mar 2016
Ange shooting the guy in the head left a bad taste in my mouth. I guess it's part of the 'humans' are evil thing, but this anime really doesn't care that it's main conflict would be pure selfishness if it wasn't for Embryo. (But are they really saving the human world just to destroy it, haha holy shit).
Feb 23, 2017 4:35 PM
Aug 2014
Ange just straight up kills people now then, strange how she didn't kill her captors after she overpowered them after she was abducted by Embryo.

Everyone seems to have massively improved as pilots too, no casualties so far.
Apr 5, 2017 5:35 PM

Jan 2011
I'm sure now that there is nothing Sali can do to satisfy Jill. Even if she took on Ange and Salamandine at the same time, or killed Embryo in both worlds at the same time, Jill would be disappointed.

Not that it hurts taunting someone like Salia, who's strength is to remain calm..usually.
Apr 7, 2017 5:11 PM

Aug 2010
Is it me or did Ange just get hotter? I guess she's become a new women now that she's no longer a virgin... this hair length looks perfect on her and so does the plugsuit.

Also that kiss. I'm not big for Ange x Hilda but that kiss was cute. if only main leads in other series were cool enough to do that with the characters that didn't win their heart. It gives fans some kind of satisfaction that their ship didn't win.

A threesome is possible after all. Hilda definitely wouldn't mind considering she offered herself to Tusk couple episodes back.

I love how Ange shot that bastard. She stays true to her character.

Tusk you lucky bastard. With those panties as a good luck charm you should be invincible.
Sep 14, 2017 11:53 AM

Sep 2014
When Ange said she did not care about the "humans" and shot him she became my favourite character in all of anime (atleast one of)
now if only tusk was more like a Kazuma and less like such a bland and boring harem character I would even accept the romance with them
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 2, 2017 1:55 AM

Sep 2015
Ange is two timing, what a bitch!

Oh and, the pink mecha is actually quite befitting for the mediocre beta mela knight.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 24, 2018 3:05 AM

Jul 2008
I have to admit this is one of the best harems I've seen in anime. There's a few bad apples but that always happens.
Feb 26, 2018 5:58 AM

May 2015
SHE CAN WALK! IT'S A MIRACLE! HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE ANGE!

I WANT PANTSU CHARM!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 18, 2018 3:34 PM

Nov 2016
HildaxAngexTusk

Threeway relationship incoming.

And damn,merciless Ange is way hotter.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 30, 2020 12:58 PM

Apr 2013
So as expected no explanation why Tusk and Momoka survived and so far they were completely useless. Else it was mostly boring scenes and action this episode, eeeeh.
Apr 19, 2021 8:46 PM
Jun 2014
Now that's a unfaithful slut right there. Would be fine with the Yuri if there werent any other factors involved
Aug 4, 2022 8:15 AM
Jul 2018
This is a spoiler review of [EPISODE 23] *Thank you MAL moderators*

Apr 29, 2023 12:06 PM
Jan 2019
DarFrostX said:
I hated how they handled Sylvia's character, they should have gone a different route with her.

what's disturbing to me is how most of the people on this forum is saying "that she deserves it", really? her mother died, father executed for treason, brother was a unloving creep, and her sister turned out to be the thing she was taught from birth to hate, can we take no pity on her for going apeshit? I mean, she's twelve freaking years old people! what does anyone here expect of her? I think a lot of us has forgotten that Ange was also on the Noma hating bandwagon.

After all, she was cool with sending someone else's child to die in the first episode, how convenient of her to start liking them the moment she turned out to be one.

Many people say this anime has realistic themes to it and while it does for the most part, it does a terrible job portraying it, I can guarantee that there is a lot of us here who would have turned out like Sylvia if we had to go through the same shit in a real life scenario.
I really do hope they redeem her, what she did to Ange was very disgusting, but she's still her little sister, it would be heartbreaking for her not to rekindle their relationship.

But with just two episodes left, and Fuduka writing this terrible script, I doubt we'll see any redemption and forgiveness, but I'll just have to wait and see.
I'm glad to see someone with empathy level similar to mine.

Apr 29, 2023 12:21 PM
Jan 2019
I'm surpri... well, actually, not surprised that a lot of people in the comments are no different from Mana people, enjoying seeinng how they suffer "because they deserve it"

heeeeh... i wonder what kind of anime shows those Mana people had. Probably those with Norma as antagonists, and those Norma characters probably written in a way that would make Mana People be furious at them.    

Reason or not, you "Mana People haters" act the same way as Mana People.
You hate a certain kind of people and you find joy at seeing them suffer...        it doesn't matter the reason, it doesn't matter if it satisfies your "Karmic Justice" idea...
The fact is, you hate certain kind of people, and you enjoy seeing them suffer. 
The fact that you have a much more "pleasant" excuse to hate them doesn't matter... actually, it makes it even worse.        Becuase you can feed your hatred as much as you want, and still be able to make excuses... *Sigh*

I feel so sorry for you...       and not in "You pathethic fools" way, but in "You poor ignorant ones..." way. I want everyone to be happy.
Jul 1, 2023 9:47 AM
Feb 2022
Hermoso headshot de Ange. Lastima que el resto no recibió uno igual.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.