Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 16, 2015 9:57 AM

Jan 2013
yUuRi_03 said:
Can someone please explain why a picture of Tusk's father was shown? was it owned by Alektra perhaps or am I just over thinking it? Maybe no meaning at all..?hmmm still piqued my interest.

Jill put on a ring after she looked at it. I don't think it was Tusk's father. If it was then that means that there was a love triangle between Tusk's father, mother and Jill. Embryo probably fixed the love triangle.
Mar 16, 2015 10:16 AM

Mar 2009
TitanAnteus said:
yUuRi_03 said:
Can someone please explain why a picture of Tusk's father was shown? was it owned by Alektra perhaps or am I just over thinking it? Maybe no meaning at all..?hmmm still piqued my interest.

Jill put on a ring after she looked at it. I don't think it was Tusk's father. If it was then that means that there was a love triangle between Tusk's father, mother and Jill. Embryo probably fixed the love triangle.

hmm..he looked like the one in Tusk's photo of his family...hope it could be explained in the remaining 2 episodes. Heck, hope they would explain most of the events that transpired that were shrouded with mystery..but I highly doubt that.
Mar 16, 2015 10:34 AM

Sep 2013
TitanAnteus said:
ichii_1 said:

He said 9 out of 10 and Lol they aren't badass, they're more like arrogant, chill, overpowered mc's.
This is badass

Wait... that's the part people find badass? Wasn't that just complete disregard for human life? If Ange wasn't branded a norma she'd be among them. She was just as ignorant and bigoted, and only changed because she learned more after being thrown into the thick of things. Those people's lives are just collapsing all around them and they don't even know why.

Even fukuda didn't want to show Ange just shooting a random civilian.

I thought what people found badass was Ange standing up to Embryo, and helping Salako and stuff. You know... a display of power towards forces only she can stop, not gunning down innocent people.

Maybe my definition of badass is weird? So... ("arrogant, chill, overpowered mc's.") this doesn't mean badass anymore?

Those humans were scum anyways, they're all to depended and brainwashed by Embryo.
And Ange does know that but wants the world to continue anyway, maybe she'll reeducate them with her new found knowledge or Sylvia will take up the torch since she has been forced to grow up too.

The speech was cheesy but not too cheesy, definitely not badass.

Those guys have their badass moments but as a whole not really.
Or maybe their anime ended just at the best moments again :(
Mar 16, 2015 10:40 AM

Jan 2013
ichii_1 said:
TitanAnteus said:

Wait... that's the part people find badass? Wasn't that just complete disregard for human life? If Ange wasn't branded a norma she'd be among them. She was just as ignorant and bigoted, and only changed because she learned more after being thrown into the thick of things. Those people's lives are just collapsing all around them and they don't even know why.

I thought what people found badass was Ange standing up to Embryo, and helping Salako and stuff. You know... a display of power towards forces only she can stop, not gunning down innocent people.

Maybe my definition of badass is weird? So... ("arrogant, chill, overpowered mc's.") this doesn't mean badass anymore?

Those humans were scum anyways, they're all to depended and brainwashed by Embryo.
And Ange does know that but wants the world to continue anyway, maybe she'll reeducate them with her new found knowledge or Sylvia will take up the torch since she has been forced to grow up too.

The speech was cheesy but not too cheesy, definitely not badass.

Those guys have their badass moments but as a whole not really.
Or maybe their anime ended just at the best moments again :(

How were they scum? It's not like they said.

"Hey you're royalty, and the royalty escaped to leave us to die. Let's kill you immediately!"

They weren't brainwashed by embryo. They were just indoctrinated by their mana-enriched society. That relates to the west and it's reliance on gas w/o really knowing where it comes from. If given a chance and knowledge, I'm betting you they'd fight back too. Her shooting one of them in the head might have been necessary if they got explicitly violent towards her or her sister, but the way it went down, I can't see her as anything but the aggressor.
Mar 16, 2015 10:47 AM
Jan 2014
Yes! The Yuri is back!

Ange x Hilda FTW
Mar 16, 2015 11:27 AM

Oct 2013
TitanAnteus said:

Oh no, it still does but I'd rather think that the level of badass one see's in a character can vary from what another sees, depending on what's more badass to them. Like, I personally consider non-overpowered, humanized characters that manage to trudge through whatever's thrown at them in their own way, using whatever means they can to achieve victory more badass than the OP ones.

But I like to be able to sympathize and/or empathize, at least a little, with my badass characters though, where sympathizing & empathizing add to the level of badassery. So, you could say that I'm not judging how badass a character is based solely on the badass factor and try to add other factors to the mix.

Does that even make any sense?
Mar 16, 2015 11:36 AM

Jan 2013
MgMaster said:
TitanAnteus said:

Oh no, it still does but I'd rather think that the level of badass one see's in a character can vary from what another sees, depending on what's more badass to them. Like, I personally consider non-overpowered, humanized characters that manage to trudge through whatever's thrown at them in their own way, which is not always a 100% victory for them more badass than the OP ones.

But I like to be able to sympathize and/or empathize, at least a little, with my badass characters though, where sympathizing & empathizing add to the level of badassery. So, you could say that I'm not judging how badass a character is based solely on the badass factor and try to add other factors to the mix.

... ummm... i guess...
You're basically saying shounen protagonists are badass ala Naruto, Yusuke Urameshi and Goku since they fit all your conditions. I normally don't see those types of characters as badass. They're hardworking and cool to me but not badass.

A badass character to me is a character that can get shit done when he wants to with the total surprise of everyone around them.

Yuusha was sent as a sacrifice. No one expected him to succeed at even reaching the demon lord. He did it... by himself for the most part (he literally left his party when he went into the final dungeon because he didn't want them to die).
Izayoi could destroy anything he fought intellectually, emotionally, and physically.

Ange's badass. She doesn't really struggle too much in battle, and makes quick decisions. I've just seen so many more shows with characters that are about as badass as Ange or more so.

I mean the girl from Grenadier is about as badass as Ange. Maria is about as badass as Ange, the girls from Claymore are badass(manga wise Mikuru from Zero In, and Kurohime)... Ange isn't really special in the badass department imo. What I like about Ange isn't badass factor, but the fact that she grows so much.
Mar 16, 2015 11:44 AM

Dec 2013
Bahahahaha! Ridiculous story continues with inexplicable cop-outs continuing to be inexplicable cop-outs to reality with absolutely no real explanation. A lesbi-honest confession and a yuri kiss. Then they top it off with a beta-male request for a "lucky charm" of all things (dude, be a proper man and ask for one last bang before the final battle, sheesh...) accepted with a pseudo-death flag pair of pantsu.
Straight sex, harem sex, yuri makeout sessions.... check, check aaaand check!
Every horny dumbass otaku's wet dream and, consequently every serious anime fans nightmare.

Why the heck would Jill even know about the multi-dimension "true body"? It's not like ANYONE fucked it, let alone seen it, now did they? Nope. So they're basing Libertus on the pure rumor then? Sigh..... I seriously give up on any semblance of respectability on this show.

Ange reverting from what was an uncharacteristic four episode hiatus to doing what she was meant to do in the first place (shooting heads and taking names like a boss) was the only good moment about the episode.

And why the fuck did Salia not shoot Ange's ass up when her Vilkiss was crammed into the wall of the royal palace? So much bullshit flying around...

Kaioshin_Sama said:
JGChaves said:

Can you guys please stop blaming Fukuda for everything? It's not like Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny are the only Sunrise anime to use stock footage.

When you compare this show to pretty much everything Sunrise has done in the past little while the difference is staggering. I usually associate Sunrise with some of the best animation quality and actual degrees of motion and movement for anime (they animate a lot of unnecessary movements between point a and point b of a cut in most stuff that if you're looking to cut corners would be among the first things to go normally) in general but this show is pretty much the worst looking thing they've done in the modern era. I don't think it's a coincidence that pretty much all the projects Fukuda has managed have ended up well below the studios standard and even he said something on twitter akin to embarrassing the studios by not living up to it's standards for animation quality.

From what I heard the sub-division that animated Cross Ange Nerima Studio might be closing down after it wraps up though to which I'd say good riddance as everything they've done for TV has looked atrocious compared to the the rest of the numbered divisions.

In any case whenever Sunrise shows get to tackle a princess character they tend to go turbo overdrive on the concept for better or worse.

Agree with everything stated. Definitely for worse. With mech animation on par with and sometimes even better than most Gundam and some Macross shows, it's a shame the story has been as shit as they come.

For those who still seriously believe in a realistic anime: Go watch Daimidaler. More coherence and more fan service than this horribly written script. I highly doubt anyone else will die in this show, probably apart from Embryo from another unbelievably incoherent asspull, since this show promotes a retainer rate of semi-important side characters of 99% (Julius and Zola being the welcome exceptions). Plus, since Ange had her "moment of tragic weakness" and "survived" it there really isn't any need for any more character development anyways. All we need is for her to become the Goddess of the new world and escape from the Matrix and that pretty much checks every single box on the list.

10/10 for the first few episodes. I might just give it a passing 5 overall when the dust settles.... depending on how much more asspulling they do to tie up loose ends.
Two more episodes for this joke to be over.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 16, 2015 12:43 PM

Oct 2013
TitanAnteus said:
MgMaster said:

Oh no, it still does but I'd rather think that the level of badass one see's in a character can vary from what another sees, depending on what's more badass to them. Like, I personally consider non-overpowered, humanized characters that manage to trudge through whatever's thrown at them in their own way, which is not always a 100% victory for them more badass than the OP ones.

... ummm... i guess...
You're basically saying shounen protagonists are badass ala Naruto, Yusuke Urameshi and Goku since they fit all your conditions. I normally don't see those types of characters as badass. They're hardworking and cool to me but not badass.

Ehhh, not exactly. Shounen protags are usually too much of a preachy goody-two-shoes for me to consider them badass. If nothing else, preachy + badass just doesn't work for me. Also, when I say " in their own way, using whatever means they can" that generally doesn't work too well when it comes to shounen series because that often means the MCs simply get their next convenient power up, reducing the badass factor or eliminating it entirely because you just know that they got just what the doctor ordered to defeat the big baddie.

A badass character to me is a character that can get shit done when he wants to with the total surprise of everyone around them.

I mean the girl from Grenadier is about as badass as Ange. Maria is about as badass as Ange, the girls from Claymore are badass(manga wise Mikuru from Zero In, and Kurohime)... Ange isn't really special in the badass department imo. What I like about Ange isn't badass factor, but the fact that she grows so much.

While I do like to be able to connect in some shape or form to said badass characters, the connection line has to be a thin one. Just enough so that I that can show some empathy and/or sympathy for the character instead of just appreciating how awesome he or she is but not so much as to make it a self-insert character.

I could say that certain actions define a badass character, such as:

Ange pinning Embryo's hand to the table with a hidden knife. It was badass because she tried to take him down in her own way, using whatever she could, without even being sure it would work, but thought it to be a worthwhile attempt regardless.

But by that logic alone, I could very well say that Inaho is badass too, yet I don't consider him to be so one bit. That's because the way his character was established - a gary stu(wouldn't be much of a problem if he was an entertaining one...).

Anyway, this might sound more roundabout and complex than it really is. Thinking more about it, my definition(or preference if you will) of a badass character might be very similar to yours.
ManlyTearMar 16, 2015 12:48 PM
Mar 16, 2015 12:59 PM

Jul 2013
People trying to deeply analyze this show amaze me... The anime doesnt take itself seriously at all why would you ?

Welp, anyway, loved the kiss, Tusk is gonna get some DOUBLE action....

Also, Ange is fucking badass confirmed, shooting stupid people in the head because why not
Mar 16, 2015 1:09 PM

Oct 2013
Patureau said:
People trying to deeply analyze this show amaze me... The anime doesnt take itself seriously at all why would you ?

Indeed it doesn't but I'll once again say that's only half true. Ange's development was treated seriously and that's pretty damn big part of the show.
Mar 16, 2015 2:09 PM

Nov 2013
Handsome Man has finally caught up with this masterpiece! Well maybe not a masterpiece but a good anime nonetheless. The ratings don't do it justice, I should have watched this sooner, but the tasteless MAL community just had to rate it so low that I would disregard it.

As for the episode... Ange x Hilda hell yes! The dragon princess should also join in on Ange's harem. I'm not one of those who hate on Tusk, but I still liked him to stay dead and Ange to have relationships with other girls. Oh well. Looks like everything is wrapping up fast so doesn't look like there will be a season 2, but I hope at least for some OVAs.
Mar 16, 2015 4:17 PM

Apr 2012
So Kira pilots the Justice now, not the Freedom :p

Great episode, can't wait for the next one.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 16, 2015 6:25 PM

Apr 2013
Getting close to the end of the AOTS/AOTY. Ange going HAM as usual on everyone and but her smackdown on Sylvia was just extra special. I loved it.
Mar 16, 2015 8:16 PM

Nov 2014
Patureau said:

Also, Ange is fucking badass confirmed, shooting stupid people in the head because why not

I think is that despite the it's flaws the show was still very engaging and Ange's character development has been fantastic. She went from a very hateful ignorant princess in the first few episodes to a bad ass that learned about real humanity and became someone we could genuinely like/love. And thank god she didn't remain a cookie cut out bad ass without learning a lesson or two in her journey. That would have been so tasteless.

So people do get invested in the show. Ange is not the only reason, but it's a big one. So is normal that people will still have a problem with things like character revival.

Hell, I know the show doesn't take itself seriously, and I don't neither. But I still have to recognize that while episode 22 was very good, in the Ange arc, the end was just bad/lazy writing. It doesn't really bother me, but that doesn't mean others won't be upset and they have a reason to be.

It was because the civilian pointed his musket at her btw. And I agree, Ange is a real bad ass MC. Best girl of the year :P
VegettoBanchiMar 16, 2015 8:26 PM
Mar 17, 2015 12:17 AM

Feb 2012
Tusk is only male para-mail pilot, uses a pink mech. Tusk is a girl confirmed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2015 1:03 AM

Jan 2013
Patureau said:

People tried to analyze Gurren Lagann and that show has giant robots punching probability.

The focus in CA isn't the physics but the themes and character development if that makes any sense, so it's still a viable decision to try and analyze the show.
TitanAnteusMar 17, 2015 10:23 AM
Mar 17, 2015 4:52 AM

Nov 2013
VegettoBanchi said:
Patureau said:

I think is that despite the it's flaws the show was still very engaging and Ange's character development has been fantastic. She went from a very hateful ignorant princess in the first few episodes to a bad ass that learned about real humanity and became someone we could genuinely like/love. And thank god she didn't remain a cookie cut out bad ass without learning a lesson or two in her journey. That would have been so tasteless.

So people do get invested in the show. Ange is not the only reason, but it's a big one. So is normal that people will still have a problem with things like character revival.

Hell, I know the show doesn't take itself seriously, and I don't neither. But I still have to recognize that while episode 22 was very good, in the Ange arc, the end was just bad/lazy writing. It doesn't really bother me, but that doesn't mean others won't be upset and they have a reason to be.

It was because the civilian pointed his musket at her btw. And I agree, Ange is a real bad ass MC. Best girl of the year :P

This show is amazing. End off. Would have been even better with some tweaks such as improved art quality and no episode 22 asspull; otherwise I love it.
Mar 17, 2015 12:40 PM

Feb 2014
Holy guacamole this episode was awesome!!! Fast paced yet not too fast with tons of awesome action!! Definitely the best episode of the series.

I wouldn't call myself a fan of yuri, but that part with Ange and Hilda was so sweet!

lol ERSHA'S HEADBUTT OF HELL!!!!! xD That made me crack up so much

Wow I can't wait for the ending!!! (in a good way)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2015 11:42 PM

Jun 2014
This show has improved leaps and bounds from its earliest episodes. Like DAMN.
I don't want the show to end, but i cant wait to see how it does!
LOL at the animation short cuts though.
Ange becoming a leader and the showdown begins.
ANGE X HILDA. That is all.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 18, 2015 5:23 AM

Dec 2013
Yay! I can finally kinda like Jill again, while still continuing to hate Salia as I always have.

Decent episode overall I guess. It felt like it was moving at about 100 miles a minute though, so there were some pacing issues. Still pretty enjoyable though.

As for Sylvia, though I still dislike her for being such a sheep, I'm glad there was some sort of reconciliation between her and Ange. As forceful as it was, she even got her to stand up and walk again. I bet she sincerely regrets being so naive because now her last family members has decided to leave her to fend for herself. You only realize how important someone is to you once there gone. I can't fault her too much though considering the environment she was raised in, and the people around her and the lies they fed her after her parents died, so it's not like she had much to work with.

Lastly, Embryo needs to go, and soon. The guy is a walking, talking asspull machine.
Kuro_YuukiMar 18, 2015 5:58 AM
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Mar 18, 2015 12:55 PM
Mar 18, 2015 1:18 PM
Jul 2009
TitanAnteus said:
john100 said:
i just lol how ange is a more bad ass character then 9/10 male leads in anime
ANGE FTW

You have watched like NO ANIME at all, or you intentionally only watch anime with female protagonists.

Izayoi : http://ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5524-2136618578.png (stronger, more intelligent and hilarious)
Yuusha : http://static.zerochan.net/Yuusha.%28Maoyu.Maou.Yusha%29.full.1315765.jpg (better in every way)
Ryner Lute : http://ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/1-1925249843.jpg (better in every way)

I know you're trying to do this whole... female empowerment thing but you don't need to try and make a comparison. You're just going to get buried.

female empowerment? lolwut?! i could care less

when watching anime it just feels like most of the time the mcs are crybaby's..
i like my characters badass like, with that i mean like:

Lelouch
kamina/simon (tengen toppa)
edward (fma)
eren (shingeki)
etc..

what anime are those guys you mentioned? will watch if good :D
Mar 18, 2015 4:31 PM
Mar 2015

Because Ange has twice powerful tornadoes (from Vilkiss weapon and hers). Embryo can't match that XD

This episode was better than the last. At least was fun to see.

Ange x Hilda, Ange's pants as an amulet for Tusk, battle between robots, Archangel engaging to the sky...sorry, wrong anime...

The part between Ange and Sylvia is quite...a crap. Not only Ange kills indiscrimenately a civilian who just want to save his own life, common thing to do in that kind of situations, but threatens her younger sister shooting her. Of course in the past Sylvia can be said that was a bitch just for deceiving her sister just to be executed or hitting Riza just for revenge but seeing the situation widely I think Sylvia can be forgiven just because she's just an ignorant child with no understanding the situation and a wealthy life so she doesn't need to think about anything that's easily manipulated. That moment, even if Ange just do it for her survival, it doesn't fit. I doubt Ange won't have feels for his own sister which who shares memories and blood, even if the time on Arzenal or threated as a Norma changed her.

Another thing is that there's no explanation for the miraculous survival of Momoka and Tusk. So the easy way is to say "a magician saved them" and continue the show.

Well, I expect at least have a decent ending in a pair of weeks.
Mar 18, 2015 7:57 PM

Nov 2014
HandsomeMan said:

This show is amazing. End off. Would have been even better with some tweaks such as improved art quality and no episode 22 asspull; otherwise I love it.

Well in short yes, Cross Ange is the besto , just so freaking awesome.
Mar 19, 2015 8:59 AM

Aug 2008
Badass Ange. Love the part she shot those people.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 20, 2015 9:02 AM

Nov 2011
Episode action-packed, a little too fast pace especially in the defeat the defenses of Embryo and stop his plan.
Story that shows the ups and downs in history, but overall it is interesting.
Some moments are in some ways quite epic and fun, like the gift that Ange do Tusk and the strange relationship that develops between her and Hilda.
In this context I would be affibiare Ange to the nickname of the Ange magnanimous than that of winner takes all.
LOL
Also proves to be a princess too behind the times to see what gives Tusk, ASD!
Drawings that show even the ups and downs in the quality, while the animations are more than fair.
For now, the episode has been able to redeem the TV series, showing something that I did not think was possible before, maybe the idea of seeing an end not too trivial can come true, I hope so.
Mar 20, 2015 10:51 PM

Feb 2009
usually i stop watching bad anime, but this sucked me in with the sexy time but i stayed b/c it was interesting.

better than a lot of shit i've seen.
Mar 21, 2015 8:52 AM
May 2014
ragna_blzbl said:
The part between Ange and Sylvia is quite...a crap. Not only Ange kills indiscrimenately a civilian who just want to save his own life, common thing to do in that kind of situations, but threatens her younger sister shooting her.

Why is that? It was a superb display of karma, what comes around goes around.

Civilian? Since when did Ange voluntarily join the military?
If she didn't, then she's just as much a civilian herself.

They (humans) hate, and even tried to kill her, so why should she care if they need help or not?
Considering the above, flaunting a weapon in her vicintiy is asking for it.

Her younger sister is no better than the rest of the humans, but still she threw her
a bone (made her get on her feet).
konatachan80Mar 21, 2015 8:57 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 21, 2015 4:05 PM

Jul 2009
Ange giving fake hope to Hilda and then giving her pantsu to Tusk (WTF?!), best part was to see Jill going to battle, looking forward to her fight with Salia! Also, I hope Rosalie and Chris can be together in the end...
Mar 21, 2015 11:36 PM

Jun 2011
Could have been a great hentai.
Should have been a great hentai.
Would have been a great hentai.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 24, 2015 11:40 PM

Apr 2011
So Sylvia can walk all along huh...Hope she learns her lesson.

Tusk got the best lucky charm. He better take care of it. And I like how he told Embryo that they 'did it' and it got him mad.
Mar 25, 2015 6:43 PM

Dec 2008
So, no explantation on how Tusk and Momoka survived the blast?

Sent with Mal Updater
Mar 26, 2015 8:10 AM

Sep 2013
Hannah_Ana said:
So, no explantation on how Tusk and Momoka survived the blast?

Tusk's was said in the preview.
He survived because of his fire proof clothing ;)

Momoka because of her frying pan in her shirt.
Mar 29, 2015 1:04 AM

Dec 2012
Hilda x Ange moment, FAITH RESTORED!

Got a good laugh out of how everyone was going to the pillar to seek refuge and then it gets iced and falls on them.

BOOM HEADSHOT! Good on Ange for putting all of those smug commoners in their places. It was great to see her also confront Sylvia one more time. LOL @ her wetting herself, I need a gif of that for real. A shame she wasn't violently massacred by the people but ah well, she feels like shit and that's all that I asked for.

Alektra is back in the game, time to correct Salia and make her gay for some Jill again.
Mar 29, 2015 3:20 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

First off, it's basically a game of rock paper scissors. One wrong move and your out.

It was nice to see everyone, Dragon, Norma, or former Mana users working together. Even Riza seems to join in as well!

Ersha is also back!! I'm really glad she has seen the light. Can't say the same with Chris and Salia unfortunately :(

I really notice, with all the slaps we have seen. I feel like Bright Slaps has been pretty useful in this series. It really changes ones character XD

Hilda and Ange's kiss!! As others said, Ange doesn't want to leave anyone behind, so she's willing to be intimate to anyone. Be it woman or a man.

I kinda lol, where in the first few episodes Hilda badly wanted to beat the shit out of Ange for acting like a Princess and being bossy.

But it seems at the end she fell in love with her XD

Lol Ange giving her pantsu to Tusk. You better return that okay :P

Ange made a good speech, but to be honest it wasn't as powerful as someone like Jill would deliver.

So many Para Mail in action!! Tusk vs Embryo, Rosalie/Hilda vs Chris, Ange vs Salia etc.

I'm glad Ange didn't hesitate killing those Embryo puppets. And wow so Sylvia all along could have walked by herself, yet she continued to act like a pampered princess until Ange showed she was okay a long time ago.

Now you have to learn to live by yourself now, without relying to anyone or so. I have to wonder if they made another show of Cross Ange, they might make Sylvia the main character.

Hype to see Jill back in action!!! Finally she has come to her senses and willing to join the battle.

Surprise she's using Ersha's Para Mail, but it seems she's on support now on Aurora.

What took you so long?!?!

Good stuff! Everything is wrapping up for the finale. Now i'm not sure if i can watch two more episodes since i'm already tired as hell and i just finished Kantai Collection and Gundam G Reconguista few hours ago.

Last 2 episodes. Better go out with a huge bang!!
Mar 29, 2015 9:35 PM

Jun 2013
So were the creators just trying to make us mad? This episode made me feel so many conflicting emotion and things are feeling pretty tacked on at this point---Ange kissing Hilda (especially in light of ep. 22), panty-charms, crashing into a building and "resolving" things with Sylvia while Salia apparently just sits by. On the other hand, it's still entertaining as all hell.
-Trippwire-Mar 29, 2015 10:21 PM
Mar 30, 2015 2:13 AM

Jul 2013
Hilda x Ange!
About time.

So Sylvia couldn´t walk because she didn´t try to? A bit cliche but whatever.
Mar 31, 2015 2:57 AM

Oct 2008
Ange is back.
What a kiss AngexHilda!
Ange gave Tusk her pantsu? So new Ange is no pantsu!?
Ange is also now the new Commander of Libertus.
Tusk has new power-up...her mothers paramail.
Nonna was protected by Vivian, that was a cool "Booyah" there Vivian!
Jill also now joins the fight as Alektra, another big gun of Arzenal.
That was brutal headshot kill by Ange to those mana civilians!
Sylvia pissing fetish bwahaha!
Alright this will be cool! Salia vs Alektra!

Mar 31, 2015 9:35 PM

Sep 2014
Okay, Ange is officially one of my favorite characters now. Shooting that stupid guy, HELL YEAH! Should have shot Sylvia too, but oh well, Sylvia got owned.

Also, I love how she kissed Hilda because Hilda has been sulking over her. "Who says it's weird?" :) Better not be a Hilda death flag..she's one of my favorites, I really liked her development.

I bet Salia's weak ass is going to go back to Jill.

Chris, get rekt already
Apr 3, 2015 6:13 PM

Feb 2013
Oops! Messed up that hanger opening scene after they were already flying!

Tusk is so manly he flies a pink mecha. Since when is Ange's hair that long? (looks nice)
Apr 7, 2015 10:18 AM

Aug 2014
TitanAnteus said:
ichii_1 said:

He said 9 out of 10 and Lol they aren't badass, they're more like arrogant, chill, overpowered mc's.
This is badass

She shot that guy in self defense. Did you see the episode, he drew his gun at her.

And she had no obligation to save none of them.. in fact, there's really no way she could have. There wasn't room on her mail rider for these people who abandoned her.
Apr 8, 2015 5:23 AM

Apr 2014
Panties. Dat Kiss. Alpha Tusk in his pussy pink mech. Ange cold blooded kills a guy. I love it.
Apr 8, 2015 12:03 PM

Oct 2012
Lazy inbetweening but other than that it was pretty exciting episode.

Sylvia was nice example of how people of this empire were lazy.
Hilda get her kiss too.

Those casualties though, many people died, that's for sure. It's nice that Sunrise is not afraid to do massacres from time to time.

Last two ep finale!
Apr 9, 2015 7:53 AM

Jan 2011
yeah Hilda gets her promised kiss :)
Apr 9, 2015 5:40 PM

Apr 2015
THE INVINCIBLE OMAMORI!!!!!!
#CHEXIT
Apr 16, 2015 2:55 PM
May 2012
Well, I gotta say that Tusk, you should expect some threesome soon, and return Ange's pantsu with your marking ;)
Damn, if Sylvia didn't wet herself she wouldn't be able to walk again.
Apr 16, 2015 7:12 PM
Nov 2012
Ange putting a bullet through that assholes skull was fucking badass. I'm loving this show more and more every episode.
May 2, 2015 9:02 PM

Jun 2013
I loled so much when Ange gave Tusk her panties. I cannot take this show seriously.
May 3, 2015 2:19 PM
Jun 2010
lol, so bad it's good
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.