Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 14, 2015 3:23 PM

Dec 2013
Since everyone is still talking about what happened in s1, I remember when everyone said inaho was going to receive some development/ back story. Funnily enough he must've gained feelings in the time skip after getting shot because he's been more considerate this season then last
Mar 14, 2015 3:28 PM

Jan 2009
This episode was wierd, but i still enjoyed it.

Looks like slaine completely jumped on the villan bandwagon this episode, and at least it looks like we can finally put the princessx??? to bed finally.
Mar 14, 2015 3:33 PM

Jul 2014
Nah, I simply cannot get through it: too stupid. I guess for me this show has finally died, or more eprecisely it has died long ago, but now the stench has become unbearable.

I think I'll try to force-watch it in bits for the sake of completion, but it'll take a lot of effort.
Mar 14, 2015 3:47 PM

Dec 2008
What made me raise my brow was the fight(s) in the hangar, is a low gravity area, ppl responsible for this ep. most likely had forgotten about the fact that a recoil in a low gravity place would send gunmen, flying all over the place (especially in the "fly by" scene).
Btw, I find it amusing how people love to complain about this show, and yet they still continue watching it.
desuminatorMar 14, 2015 3:51 PM
Mar 14, 2015 4:07 PM

Jan 2015
@desuminator
That would depend of the caliber of the gun, also, there is a chance they were actually equipped with low recoil submachine guns. The Thompson submachine gun (aka Chicago Typewriter) is one example of low recoil smg, I think they can make better stuff given all the technology displayed.
Mar 14, 2015 4:08 PM

Jul 2014
desuminator said:
What made me raise my brow was the fight(s) in the hangar, is a low gravity area, ppl responsible for this ep. most likely had forgotten about the fact that a recoil in a low gravity place would send gunmen, flying all over the place (especially in the "fly by" scene).
Btw, I find it amusing how people love to complain about this show, and yet they still continue watching it.

We've already touched upon it multiple times. These people, me included, may want to see the ending after they've invested time in the series. Or thay may've enjoyed discussions up to some point. Or they are interested in the fate of a particular character. Or they may find the bad writing hilarious.

Also there's no law that they shouldn't.
Mar 14, 2015 4:09 PM

Jan 2014
Loving the comedy in this episode, the fight scenes were hysterical.

This Slaine that doesn't give a fuck what Asseylum thinks is awesome, let her and Inaho become Romeo and Juliet for all I care.
Mar 14, 2015 4:24 PM

Jul 2014
Btw, in another useless circle, so characteristic of A.Z, Lemrina betrayed Slaine in the previous ep. only to antagonize Asseylum and return to Slaine again. It was completely unnecessary and done solely for the supposedly clever transformation scene.

Btw, Asseylum left Inaho her transformation necklace, so, I guess, that's how he'll escape.

The new guy isn't impressive despite his feat - his design is boring compared to the other two competitors. He doesn't seem like a good idea at all. And I can't stand the thought of another Assylum's rescuer/admirer.
Mar 14, 2015 4:29 PM

Jan 2015
@deadoptimist
That's actually a good escape plan :).

And about the new guy, it would be boring if that's only what they plan to do with him. So, I hope you are wrong ;).
Mar 14, 2015 4:31 PM

Sep 2014
deadoptimist said:
Btw, in another useless circle, so characteristic of A.Z, Lemrina betrayed Slaine in the previous ep. only to antagonize Asseylum and return to Slaine again. It was completely unnecessary and done solely for the supposedly clever transformation scene.

Btw, Asseylum left Inaho her transformation necklace, so, I guess, that's how he'll escape.

The new guy isn't impressive despite his feat - his design is boring compared to the other two competitors. He doesn't seem like a good idea at all. And I can't stand the thought of another Assylum's rescuer/admirer.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? But Hime is so perfect.

The princess who understands and actually likes Slaine? Not Hime enough for him.
The childhood friend whose only purpose thus so far in the series seems to be to fill that often-the-loser-in-love-type slot by secretly pining for Inaho? Not Hime enough for him.
Anyone from Vers, another count maybe, someone who has spent time with Cronkine instead of having only seen him like once way back when? Not Hime enough for him.
Mar 14, 2015 4:32 PM

Jul 2014
blackbishop said:
@deadoptimist
That's actually a good escape plan :).

And about the new guy, it would be boring if that's only what they plan to do with him. So, I hope you are wrong ;).

The official relationships chart hints that he can be a love interest. The thought seems abhorrent to me. The love subplot is hideous as it is, and the new guy is simply not it, not the mention that he came out of nowhere.

Btw, I dunno, what's with Mazuurek.

ANGRY2011 said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? But Hime is so perfect.

The princess who understands and actually likes Slaine? Not Hime enough for him.
The childhood friend whose only purpose thus so far in the series seems to be to fill that often-the-loser-in-love-type slot by secretly pining for Inaho? Not Hime enough for him.
Anyone from Vers, another count maybe, someone who has spent time with Cronkine instead of having only seen him like once way back when? Not Hime enough for him.

She is a royal cockblocker, indeed.

I suspect that Cronkine and Hime will tun out to be betrothed in childhood or something though.

Edit: Cronkine seems to be a hybrid of Slaine, Cruhteo and Mazuurek, a discount version of each. He is, probably, meant to replace all of the knights we've lost.
deadoptimistMar 14, 2015 4:43 PM
Mar 14, 2015 4:35 PM

Jan 2015
@deadoptimist
Well, than then it sucks :(.

I'd like they used him more, an episode dedicated to him raiding an Earth facility to reclaim his captured Kataphract would be awesome.
Mar 14, 2015 4:38 PM

Oct 2014
Oh...He really did turn into a robot xD
Mar 14, 2015 4:43 PM

Aug 2014
Just reading comments that people made in the first few pages, just makes me dissapointed in people because what is going to happen is other people will readi the first few pages to see what is going to happen and they will be dissapointed on the result. I for one, like this show based on different types of elements. Honestly, I don't care if I get bashed or anything.
1. "Robot Inaho"- Everytime, I see this term... It just makes me punch whoever say this in the face. The inaho from Season 1 is not the same as Inaho from Season 2, we have seen a wide variety of emotions that does no stem from facial expression but on dialogue. I feel quite satisfied that character develop was focused on the second season. However, people are ranting about his eye, well he kept modifying his eye to great lenghts and honestly I was not surprised, they gave plenty of foreshadowing that his eye will TEMPORARILY assume control of his body. (This is opinion)
2. The story is amazing, we have plenty of antagonists and different types of situantions. "The more things change, the more they stay the same boundaries shift, new players step in; but power always finds a place to rest its head"-Anonymous . This perfectly describes this story simple
3. Inaho vs Slaine: In each story, there has to be a strong antagonist (unless it is a comedy), Slaine takes up this role because in a well written or produced story the antagonist has to be equal or stronger than the protagonists.This was passed down by people who created these types of story, mostly those in the Heroic Tragedies.
4. If you think this show is bad or whatever, leave! Plus, your ability as a critic fades because most of you put your feelings into it. To be critic, you can't put feelings into an episode review or even the series. It has to be based on facts and different types of questions which this anime to the greatest extent answered it.

Thank you
Mar 14, 2015 4:43 PM

Sep 2010
2/10 is starting to look too generous for the second half after this episode.

When Robo-kun says "I'm using you too much" the eye responds by making robot noises I laughed so hard I had to pause. I think the writers have given up and just throwing out even more random bullshit.

I'm only watching this series for Slaine, Harklight, and Mazuurek. The only characters I care about and I bet Mazuurek will be the only one who lives out of the three. No I don't bet I know so. xD

Robo-kun/Cookie Cutter Princess has got to be one of the poorly written pairing I've ever seen and the scene at the end had me sighing and rolling my eyes. I hope this ship burns and Robo-kun dies for good. Or the witch Asseylum burns for her sins.

I still feel like I'm watching one big huge soap opera in space with the ridiculous plot twists.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 14, 2015 4:44 PM

Aug 2010
swn32 said:
Icezera said:

If you could explain the relevance of "athiests choose to go to hell" that would be great.

And no, the blame does not always lie with the person setting the ultimatum. People who ultimately become the victims also can aggravate the situation. There is no black and white assignment of agency here. Otherwise, all victims are innocent, all the time. And that is simply not true.

Inaho choosing to point his gun at Slaine escalated the situation.

The blame always lies with the person setting the ultimatum period. There were only 2 choices provided to Inaho, surrender or die. Both were bad choices. If you can't comprehend something this simple, then this argument is futile.

"Atheist choose to go to hell" comes from the idea that atheists are somehow responsible for going to hell, even though it is the Christian God who is at fault for setting an unreasonable ultimatum.

I don't want to be drawn into this whole thing but here goes

From a practical point of view, Slaine is not at fault. As with any soldier, you have the choice to surrender or fight back when surrounded. By choosing to fight back in an unwinnable situation, Inaho has to accept of consequences of that. In Inaho's case, surrendering would have been the better option if he wanted to survive uninjured.

An apt comparison would be resisting a armed robber. They hold the advantage over you, and you will likely get injured if you resist. Is it the victim's fault that they got injured? No, of course not, the robber broke the rules by exerting an ultimatum (give up your good or potentially get injured fighting back). However, it was the victim's choice of actions that led to the injury. So the victim's actions aggravated the situation, leading to injury.

You must also consider that in a war situation, what were Slaine's options? Let Inaho (Orange who has killed many Vers) go? Of course Slaine had to point a gun at Inaho. Once Inaho decided to fight back, of course Slaine had to shoot him. Since there is warfare, there is even less moral responsibility on Slaine as it is expected and standard to get enemies to surrender.

Saline's ultimatum was not unreasonable nor unprecedented.

Furthermore, the blame is not always on the person setting the ultimatum. For instance, an armed hostage taker up in a building surrounded by cops. The cops give the criminal two choices, 1. either come out with their hands out and surrender [going to jail for a long time], or 2. the cops storm in and free the hostage, potentially killing the hostage taker. Obviously neither of the choices are any good for the criminal. So the criminal can choose to either submit to a bad situation [jail/] or risk everything in a shoot out and most likely die. It is the criminal's fault if he chooses to fight back and gets injured or dies.

There is no black or white, it's all contextual.
stickmansamMar 14, 2015 4:58 PM
Mar 14, 2015 4:55 PM
Sep 2010
In b4 moon base actually turns into DEATH STAR in episode 24 o SHIT.
(half joking)
Mar 14, 2015 4:57 PM

Apr 2008
stickmansam said:
swn32 said:

The blame always lies with the person setting the ultimatum period. There were only 2 choices provided to Inaho, surrender or die. Both were bad choices. If you can't comprehend something this simple, then this argument is futile.

"Atheist choose to go to hell" comes from the idea that atheists are somehow responsible for going to hell, even though it is the Christian God who is at fault for setting an unreasonable ultimatum.

From a practical point of view, Slaine is not at fault. As with any soldier, you have the choice to surrender or fight back when surrounded. By choosing to fight back in an unwinnable situation, Inaho has to accept of consequences of that. In Inaho's case, surrendering would have been the better option if he wanted to survive uninjured.

An apt comparison would be resisting a armed robber. They hold the advantage over you, and you will likely get injured if you resist. Is it the victim's fault that they got injured? No, of course not, the robber broke the rules by exerting an ultimatum (give up your good or potentially get injured fighting back). However, it was the victim's choice of actions that led to the injury. So the victim's actions aggravated the situation, leading to injury.

You must also consider that in a war situation, what were Slaine's options? Let Inaho (Orange who has killed many Vers) go? Of course Slaine had to point a gun at Inaho. Once Inaho decided to fight back, of course Slaine had to shoot him. Since there is warfare, there is even less moral responsibility on Slaine as it is expected and standard to get enemies to surrender.

Your argument falls apart right at the start for one reason. He was not a soldier at that point. All he wanted was to save the princess and get her to safety. Yet in a bout of retardation he saved her killer and then turned his gun on the guy whom she had CLEARLY identified as her ally. Slaine was deranged and driven by jealousy. There was nothing reasonable about his ultimatum when he was the reason why she was on the floor in a puddle of blood to begin with
Mar 14, 2015 5:07 PM

Aug 2010
Darklight0303 said:
stickmansam said:

Your argument falls apart right at the start for one reason. He was not a soldier at that point. All he wanted was to save the princess and get her to safety. Yet in a bout of retardation he saved her killer and then turned his gun on the guy whom she had CLEARLY identified as her ally. Slaine was deranged and driven by jealousy. There was nothing reasonable about his ultimatum when he was the reason why she was on the floor in a puddle of blood to begin with

I've added some further clarification in my edit.

Inaho was in a UFE uniform, came out of a mecha, so pointing a gun at him until he could regain control of the situation is perfectly reasonable. Hime's allies are not necessarily Slaine's allies.

His ultimatum was to not touch the princess. While not the most reasonable, it's perfectly fine to abide by it for without having to resort to pulling a gun.

It does not matter if Slaine was the reason hime was lying a pool of blood. You can interpret Slaine's command as "don't move, don't touch the hime, surrender now". If Slaine hadn't wanted Inaho to surrender, he would have just shot him.

There is no dismissing Slaine's retardation and personality turns at that point but that does not make his ultimatum any less unreasonable. All he wanted was for Inaho to surrender and don't touch the hime.
Mar 14, 2015 5:10 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:

Seriously, can't you agree that some scenes with Inaho are stupid, if they really are? There's no harm in that. And the whole ep. 12 was a fat nasty bait.

No, the only explanation for Inaho's actions in that scene would be a death wish. You have someone, who points a gun at your head - you drop yours or at least don't touch it. That's like an international eternal rule (in case you want to live). It could be at least somewhat understandable as an example of overconfidence, if he tried to pull out the gun quick enough to shoot first, but that was not the case.
The reasons, motivations and previous actions are irrelevant. Anyone in Slaine's position would shoot, while he had advantage. And Inaho had even pulled the safety.

Slaine fights on the versian side at that moment, so the matter of the conscription is irrelevant.
Mar 14, 2015 5:11 PM
Feb 2015
deadoptimist said:

Lemrina didnt betray Slaine, she only turned Asseylum against Slaine to confront Slaine of his sole objective.Lemrina still express worry for Slaine knowing that Asseylum doesnt understand what Slaine been trying to accomplish.
Asseylum has 2 routes Slaine or Inaho
Inaho's route:Dont understand war, get away from it and Inaho'll protect you.
Slaine's route:Dont understand war, atleast show your value for those who are willing to fight for you.
It seems Klankain had sided with Slaine considering Asseylum undeniable actions to take Inaho's route again.
Mar 14, 2015 5:12 PM

Feb 2013
When did Assylum become such a hate-able character and unreal Idealist?
She went from Princess Diana into a 2D Capcom character in the span of one episode.

And that gun fight...
This shows gone beyond the suspension of disbelief at this point. There's no going back.
Mar 14, 2015 5:13 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
deadoptimist said:

Lemrina didnt betray Slaine, she only turned Asseylum against Slaine to confront Slaine of his sole objective.Lemrina still express worry for Slaine knowing that Asseylum doesnt understand what Slaine been trying to accomplish.
Slaine's route:Dont understand war, atleast show your value for those who are willing to fight for you.
It seems Klankain had sided with Slaine considering Asseylum undeniable actions to take Inaho's route again.

Klankain hasn't sided with Slaine whatsoever. Or did you miss his anger when he saw Tharsis in the hangar?
Mar 14, 2015 5:14 PM
Mar 2012
stickmansam said:

There is no dismissing Slaine's retardation and personality turns at that point but that does not make his ultimatum any less unreasonable. All he wanted was for Inaho to surrender and don't touch the hime.

The problem is surrendering would've been the worse choice as he would be either executed or would be in military prison. The problem is that Slaine didn't recognize Inaho as an ally to hime due to his jealousy. Slaine had clearly established himself as the enemy when he saved saazbaum and got the princess shot.
Mar 14, 2015 5:16 PM

Jan 2009
Scherezade said:
When did Asylum become such a hate able character and unreal Idealist?
She went from Princess Diana into a 2D Capcom character in the span of one episode.

And that gun fight...
This shows gone beyond the suspension of disbelief at this point. There's no going back.

It goes along the lines of the inaho vs slaine war going on here, since the princess more or less turned on slaine, the people who like slaine turned on her, while not everyone dislikes her for this, it's the main reason for the recent hate.
Mar 14, 2015 5:16 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Klankain hasn't sided with Slaine whatsoever. Or did you miss his anger when he saw Tharsis in the hangar?
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Klankain hasn't but Klankain is still within Vers as of Slaine, so in short keeping Asseylum within Vers is still Slaine's route however maybe Klankain carries Asseylum to the Deucalion to meet within the Earth teritory which is Inaho's route.
Mar 14, 2015 5:17 PM
Mar 2012
kymano said:

Klankain hasn't but Klankain is still within Vers as of Slaine, so in short keeping Asseylum within Vers is still Slaine's route however maybe Klankain carries Asseylum to the Deucalion to meet within the Earth teritory which is Inaho's route.

Let's hope Klankain obeys the princess.
Mar 14, 2015 5:18 PM

Jan 2015
stickmansam said:
Darklight0303 said:

Inaho was in a UFE uniform, came out of a mecha, so pointing a gun at him until he could regain control of the situation is perfectly reasonable. Hime's allies are not necessarily Slaine's allies.

His ultimatum was to not touch the princess. While not the most reasonable, it's perfectly fine to abide by it for without having to resort to pulling a gun.

It does not matter if Slaine was the reason hime was lying a pool of blood. You can interpret Slaine's command as "don't move, don't touch the hime, surrender now". If Slaine hadn't wanted Inaho to surrender, he would have just shot him.

In that scene, he said that because he was jealous and Slaine wanted Inaho to look at him, so he would knew who was going to send him to cross the Styx river. He was going to shoot regardless of what Inaho would do because he realized Inaho is the Orange-kun from this show... the one who caused so many problems to him and kept the princess far from him all the season 1.
Mar 14, 2015 5:18 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Darklight0303 said:

Klankain is only loyal to one person and that's Asseylum. If she tells him everything that Slaine has been doing has been against her wishes he will help her. So no Klankain is not helping Slaine directly or indirectly.
Mar 14, 2015 5:19 PM

Aug 2010
swn32 said:
stickmansam said:

The problem is surrendering would've been the worse choice as he would be either executed or would be in military prison. The problem is that Slaine didn't recognize Inaho as an ally to hime due to his jealousy. Slaine had clearly established himself as the enemy when he saved saazbaum and got the princess shot.

Being in military prison is pretty standard. Major options in war are to 1.win, 2. surrender and go to jail, 3 die in combat.

Surrendering and living to fight another day is most likely the better option compared to fighting back in a hopeless situation (that does not help your allies). We may glorify those who fight to the end, but they do so knowing they will most likely die. Most soldiers in war generally are captured rather than killed (with exceptions of course).

Slaine not identifying Inaho as an ally is irrelevant to analyzing the ultimatum;s resonableness.

Would you consider the ultimatum unreasonable if it had been a average vers soldier walked in without the situation and replaced sliane and giving it? It may have been unreasonable for Slaine to give said ultimatum, but the ultimatum itself is perfectly reasonable.
Mar 14, 2015 5:19 PM

Jul 2014
kymano said:
Lemrina didnt betray Slaine, she only turned Asseylum against Slaine to confront Slaine of his sole objective.

It can be interpreted this way, and it would be good, but I honestly did't feel as though this was the case in the last episode. She sided with Asseylum in cornering Slaine and antagonized him in the thing most vital to him. I was pretty sure that she tried to bail out of his plan.
They seem to backtrack now though, and I like this development.

kymano said:

With this I can't agree. There's obvious tension between them, Klankain came with his own pro-Mars agenda and he can't like Slaine's plan (as well as Slaine personally because of the relationship with Cruhteo the senior). I think that he is a willing agent of the old king, who was sent to observe and do something with Asseylum. He'll probably arganize the loyalist faction among the orbital knights too.
Mar 14, 2015 5:21 PM

Apr 2008
stickmansam said:
swn32 said:

Being in military prison is pretty standard. Major options in war are to 1.win, 2. surrender and go to jail, 3 die in combat.

Surrendering and living to fight another day is most likely the better option compared to fighting back in a hopeless situation (that does not help your allies). We may glorify those who fight to the end, but they do so knowing they will most likely die. Most soldiers in war generally are captured rather than killed (with exceptions of course).

Slaine not identifying Inaho as an ally is irrelevant to analyzing the ultimatum;s resonableness.

Would you consider the ultimatum unreasonable if it had been a average vers soldier walked in without the situation and replaced sliane and giving it? It may have been unreasonable for Slaine to give said ultimatum, but the ultimatum itself is perfectly reasonable.
stickmansam said:
swn32 said:

Yes a random soldier giving that ultimatum would be better. Slaine had no right to make any demands especially pertaining to the princess who clearly showcased that Inaho was her ally before she got shot.
Mar 14, 2015 5:22 PM
Jan 2015
deadoptimist said:
Btw, Asseylum left Inaho her transformation necklace, so, I guess, that's how he'll escape

good catch & memory - (I had forgotten that was its use)

deadoptimist said:
Lemrina betrayed Slaine in the previous ep. only to antagonize Asseylum and return to Slaine again.

IMHO Lemrina realizes Seylum will end up on earth and Lemrina's not up to that, given her cond
awdittyMar 14, 2015 5:42 PM
Mar 14, 2015 5:23 PM
Nov 2014
Sparteh said:
Words can't describe how idiotic Inaho turning into terminator was. Seriously I still don't get it why I am watching it in the first place.

I hate mecha anime to begin with.

If you hate mecha anime why do you have a Lelouch profile pic? And why is Code Geass, a mecha anime, in your favourite's list?
Mar 14, 2015 5:25 PM

Aug 2010
blackbishop said:
stickmansam said:

In that scene, he said that because he was jealous and Slaine wanted Inaho to look at him, so he would knew who was going to send him to cross the Styx river. He was going to shoot regardless of what Inaho would do because he realized Inaho is the Orange-kun from this show... the one who caused so many problems to him and kept the princess far from him all the season 1.

We don't know if Slaine would have shot, that is just speculation on our part.
Mar 14, 2015 5:26 PM

Apr 2008
stickmansam said:
blackbishop said:

We don't know if Slaine would have shot, that is just speculation on our part.

It's pretty obvious from his overall behavior that he would have shot. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see the tell tale signs.
Mar 14, 2015 5:28 PM
Jan 2015
swn32 said:
stickmansam said:

no prison was in the offing here; from his past experience with Slaine, I expect Inaho concluded Inaho would be shot regardless.
Mar 14, 2015 5:29 PM
Mar 2012
stickmansam said:

If Inaho was captured, who would be steam rolling the martians?

Aug 2010
Darklight0303 said:

Yes a random soldier giving that ultimatum would be better. Slaine had no right to make any demands especially pertaining to the princess who clearly showcased that Inaho was her ally before she got shot.

I suppose that we wouldn't be having this discussion if Slaine had worded his ultimatum as "don't move".

stickmansamMar 14, 2015 5:32 PM

Aug 2013
Excellent episode, great battles, many surprises and great developments, I feel that the anime has improved in recent episodes, keep the quality of the previous season

Inaho and Slaine waging a battle more ideological than violent I thought, Inaho assumes the role of hero and villain Slaine of once and for all, I do have a lot of anger Slaine

And finally Inaho and Asseylum meet, was very brief, but quite sentimental, and in the end still there the presence of a mysterious character, no one knows what he will do, I like how this anime always surprises me ..
Mar 14, 2015 5:31 PM

Apr 2008
stickmansam said:
Darklight0303 said:

I suppose that we wouldn't be having this discussion if Slaine had worded his ultimatum as "don't move".

Yes exactly.
Mar 14, 2015 5:31 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
It's pretty obvious from his overall behavior that he would have shot. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see the tell tale signs.

No, it isn't, since he started talking. He has just emptied a clip into a human, but he stopped to warn Inaho. A start of conversation gave Inaho chances to bargain or trick Slaine.
Mar 14, 2015 5:34 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Klankain is only loyal to one person and that's Asseylum. If she tells him everything that Slaine has been doing has been against her wishes he will help her. So no Klankain is not helping Slaine directly or indirectly.

The idea is where to keep Asseylum on Earth(Inaho) or Vers(Slaine)
Lets face it Inaho's route had failed Asseylum twice, Once when Saazbaum had shot her, twice if Klankain hadnt shown . It shows that Asseylum has no business with Earth and her to continue would put danger not only on herself but others.
kymanoMar 14, 2015 5:40 PM
Mar 14, 2015 5:34 PM
Mar 2012
deadoptimist said:

No, it isn't, since he started talking. He has just emptied a clip into a human, but he stopped to warn Inaho. A start of conversation gave Inaho chances to bargain or trick Slaine.

He did trick Slaine though. The nigga thought he had died.
Mar 14, 2015 5:35 PM

Aug 2010
swn32 said:
deadoptimist said:

He did trick Slaine though. The nigga thought he had died.

Always double tap

Triple tap if they're MC

If they have plot armour, don't bother, they'll just come back stronger
Mar 14, 2015 5:37 PM

Feb 2010
xShigarakix said:
Inaho is now a robot that eye took control over his body
Why the fuck is this show so stupid?

Mar 14, 2015 5:38 PM

Jan 2011
Did Inaho really turn into a robot or was he a robot all a long? Hmmmmm?!
Mar 14, 2015 5:39 PM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

You try bargaining with a deranged lunatic who just saved the murderer of his most important person in the world. He spoke up only because Inaho was crawling towards the princess. There was no bargaining intended
Mar 14, 2015 5:41 PM

Aug 2010
Darklight0303 said:
deadoptimist said:

You try bargaining with a deranged lunatic who just saved the murderer of his most important person in the world. He spoke up only because Inaho was crawling towards the princess. There was no bargaining intended

I would have to say though, Inaho didn't know Saz was the murder, all he knew was that Slaine was Bat (which previously showed good intentions).
Mar 14, 2015 5:44 PM
Mar 2012
stickmansam said:

I would have to say though, Inaho didn't know Saz was the murder, all he knew was that Slaine was Bat (which previously showed good intentions).

Saaz declared he was after the princess's life multiple times in that episode.
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.