Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 13, 2015 5:10 PM

I think that the fight between Hendricksen and Meliodas is too long for 2 episodes, and Elizabeth awakening doesn't fit in 2 episodes.. Will they make a new ending different from the manga or is this anime is getting a second season[if possible)?

Mar 13, 2015 5:15 PM

I have no idea
but s2 I don't think so

Mar 13, 2015 7:39 PM

Mhmm to make the ending satisfying they would have to squeeze the fight into the remainder of the two episodes, which might be rushed unless they make it original.

Also, honestly I don't see a season 2 until the current arc in the manga ends, there aren't enough chapters to make a season two unless they make some filler or noncanon stuff.

Mar 14, 2015 3:32 PM
I really hope there will be a new season te series is so good and it will only get better

Mar 15, 2015 3:26 AM

They will probably be able to fit in somehow. Although the manga is still ongoing and is very popular so we are almost certain to get another season. Which is really exciting considering how much better this current arc in the manga is compared the current arc in the anime.

Mar 15, 2015 4:05 PM

The first season is covering nearly 100 chapters.

There's not going to be a season 2 for a longggg asss time, unless they have a solid conclusion in S1 and there won't ever be a S2.
Eh

Mar 15, 2015 4:07 PM

You'll have to wait a few years for one.

Mar 15, 2015 4:08 PM

ImTheGuy said:
There's not going to be a season 2 for a longggg asss time, unless they have a solid conclusion in S1 and there won't ever be a S2.

They can't have a solid conclusion of this season without the seventh sin + Meliodas' backstory.

Mar 15, 2015 4:12 PM

G_Spark233 said:
ImTheGuy said:

They can't have a solid conclusion of this season without the seventh sin + Meliodas' backstory.

Chapter 103 is a decent place to end S1 though.

Mar 15, 2015 4:17 PM

Gholy said:
G_Spark233 said:

Definitely. This is what they're are most likely aiming for. It's a great place to end season 1. Although sill not a big fan of how much they rushed this anime.

Mar 15, 2015 8:15 PM
G_Spark233 said:
Gholy said:

Definitely. This is what they're are most likely aiming for. It's a great place to end season 1. Although sill not a big fan of how much they rushed this anime.

End of chapter 100 would be a good place to end the anime too and they probably wouldn't have to rush 3 more chapters.

Mar 16, 2015 3:10 AM

The manga has currently only began the arc after this so no, you'll have to wait for some time. And by that I mean for quite a while. Here's to hoping the eventual second season will have a little slower pace instead of rushing virtually every damn scene.

The vampire story as an OVA, that would be appreciated.

Mar 16, 2015 4:55 AM

There's not enough material for S2
[center]

Mar 17, 2015 6:22 AM

I'm no manga reader here but instead I came to make the question no one has asked 'till now: how well is doing the anime and the manga over there in Japan?? I believe that this question matters the most to the studios.
So... anyone with info on how much copies has sold this anime, or if the manga sales have increased since this adaptation??

EDIT 1: By the way, me being a non-manga reader I could tell that, at least some episode were rushed as fuck. It wasn't such a bad thing since the rest of the anime is quite good, but I think a good rushing of plot and story telling shouldn't be able to get noticed by non-readers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 17, 2015 2:28 PM
lablackmamba said:
I'm no manga reader here but instead I came to make the question no one has asked 'till now: how well is doing the anime and the manga over there in Japan?? I believe that this question matters the most to the studios.
So... anyone with info on how much copies has sold this anime, or if the manga sales have increased since this adaptation??

Manga sales has been significantly boosted since the anime started airing (I think volume one is close to reaching 1 million). The anime itself has been selling fairly well as well, judging from the recent rankings from the past few weeks.

The only thing preventing them from doing a second season right now is lack of source material because the manga only has 118+ chapters released now.

Mar 17, 2015 8:38 PM

The manga boost is amazing(people right now use "significant" to talk about the amazing boosts, like if it isn't amazing it is not significant) , the anime is doing average, but given how things are going with the manga I assume that all the others merchandise is doing pretty well.
Giiven that I think a 2nd season is highly possible.

They willl have 3 good options they can take:
- make the next season with a good pacing and only wait 1 year(20 chapter already in advance + 48 chapter in a year = 68 chapters. 24 episodes *3 chapter/episode = 72 chapters).
- keep the same pacing and wait 2 years(20 chapters already in advance + 48*2 chapters in a year = 116 chapters.)
- Decide to do only 1-cour and wait 1 year and keep the current pacing.

Mar 19, 2015 4:41 PM

I really hope there's no second season... at least not until next year or more. There's just not enough source aterial to make one.

bigivelfhq said:
The manga boost is amazing(people right now use "significant" to talk about the amazing boosts, like if it isn't amazing it is not significant)

Go buy a dictionary, please.

May 14, 2015 3:08 PM

Well considering it's a weekly publication, and there's 22 chapters out now, I'll give it a year and a half to come around to making 24 episodes, if they're going to fit the same format of deciding to cut out the crap (I mean all manga have the random stuff we don't necessarily even care to read, so i don't blame them for cutting out unnecessary details).

Jun 27, 2015 6:32 PM

Jul 26, 2015 3:23 PM

bigivelfhq said:
The manga boost is amazing(people right now use "significant" to talk about the amazing boosts, like if it isn't amazing it is not significant) , the anime is doing average, but given how things are going with the manga I assume that all the others merchandise is doing pretty well.
Giiven that I think a 2nd season is highly possible.

They willl have 3 good options they can take:
- make the next season with a good pacing and only wait 1 year(20 chapter already in advance + 48 chapter in a year = 68 chapters. 24 episodes *3 chapter/episode = 72 chapters).
- keep the same pacing and wait 2 years(20 chapters already in advance + 48*2 chapters in a year = 116 chapters.)
- Decide to do only 1-cour and wait 1 year and keep the current pacing.

i dont read the manga but it did not feel that rushed but less chapters would be fine if we get a new season fast

Aug 9, 2015 5:55 PM

Aug 14, 2015 10:03 AM

After the anime original ending that made no sense (they could have COMPLETELY avoided that), I'd be very worried for a season 2. Plus, the season in general was pretty rushed and had odd changes like Gowther's introduction. I did like the anime, but there's a lot they could have improved on.

I'd rather have a remake to tell you the truth. Start from the beginning in a slower pace and properly adapt everything from the manga!

The ending to the anime would cause a lot of problems. To name a few without major spoilers: (I'll spoil it anyways just in case, but everything in it is very minor, I promise)

Ugh... I fear that a season 2 would just cause a lot of problems and awkward situations. A-1 should have just followed the damn manga, but now they put themselves in hole that will be hard to get out of.

Sep 25, 2015 8:09 AM

Sep 26, 2015 11:05 PM

Hopefully this is a remake announcement or maybe just another OVA. I just don't want a season 2, I can already imagine how bad it'll be. A-1 dug themselves in a hole with so many things, that a continuation would be confusing and generally bad

Sep 27, 2015 1:33 AM

Sep 27, 2015 1:45 AM

Modified by tsubasalover, Sep 27, 2015 1:59 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Sep 27, 2015 8:57 AM

They only said New Anime.....

Preview MangaManga Store