Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 194 Discussion

Mar 13, 2015 1:12 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn these cliffhangers!!!

Mar 13, 2015 1:23 AM

Short chapter though i wonder how this fight will end?!!

Mar 13, 2015 1:25 AM

Well seeing what Kaiser said and by the look of the last page I see 9AD "trying" to destroy Shioon's ki center again. I don't think he can though

So I guess this kinda explains 9AD attitude toward Shioon, he was hiding him from Kasier but... well he went around the wrong way of doing it and now has to deal with ramifications
Modified by BasaraTheSlayer, Mar 13, 2015 2:08 AM

Mar 13, 2015 1:48 AM

Hmmm that was interesting, I don't know how the 9AD will act next but it looks he was holding back against Shi-Woon :/ I can't understand him anymore. Does he care about him ? doesn't he care ? If he cares, he wouldn't possibly kill elder Kwon, but in the same time he's holding back ?

Mar 13, 2015 2:16 AM

Great chapter. It's just my impression, or Goomoonryong don't can more fight and not fall in BOT?

GinMagi said:
Short chapter though i wonder how this fight will end?!!

Well, the chapter had 17 pages...not is the normal for a weekly manhwa?

And yeah, I don't have idea of how this fight will end...

BasaraTheSlayer said:
Well seeing what Kaiser said and by the look of the last page I see 9AD "trying" to destroy Shioon's ki center again. I don't think he can though

So I guess this kinda explains 9AD attitude toward Shioon, he was hiding him from Kasier but... well he went around the wrong way of doing it and now has to deal with ramifications

I always had the impression that he broken Shioon's ki center for take out him of conflicts and fights in murim already he is your disciple....for this the dialogue with the old chef of MAA about the feelings of disciple in to know that your master sacrificed your life for him moments before of destroy Shirou's ki center.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Modified by Luna, Mar 14, 2015 12:54 AM
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.

Mar 13, 2015 3:50 AM

Damn cliffhanger....

It's just my opinion but I think Shi-Woon may destroy the ki-centre of his former master.

Mar 13, 2015 6:21 AM

felt to short but longer than last chapter since there was text this time looks like (ad was trying to hid shioon from kaiser? and was trying to destroy his ki-canter again and he's holding back?

though my main question who's gonna win 9ad or shioon? (hoping shioon)

Mar 13, 2015 6:21 AM

Dang...those eyes are full of fiery there. Excited for next chapter.

Mar 13, 2015 8:33 AM

Well i guess theres no hope for wanting the god old dayz as master and disciple with those eyes
Shioon should do what he did against that wolf guy , that mentally training thing was it?

Mar 13, 2015 8:42 AM

survivor_hero said:
BasaraTheSlayer said:

I always had the impression that he broken Shioon's ki center for take out him of conflicts and fights in murim already he is your disciple....for this the dialogue with the old chef of MAA about the feelings of disciple in to know that your master sacrificed your life for him moments before of destroy Shirou's ki center.

Sorry but what you said no sense

Mar 13, 2015 9:18 AM

I can't help but feel so sad for Shioon, like they mentioned, the kind of stuff that had to happen for him to break like that... But it looks like Shioon (and 9AD) is intentionally not trying to 'kill' 9AD so he seems to still have some of his consciousness

Mar 13, 2015 1:17 PM

Am I the only getting Itachi vibes from Nine Arts Dragon?

Mar 13, 2015 3:06 PM

Great chapter, shioon's now even in black origin threshold, well now goomoonryong will have to stop holding back.

Mar 14, 2015 11:09 AM
Chapter was ok I guess, but the part about 9AD protecting shiwoon sounds like an asspull to me.

Mar 14, 2015 11:33 AM
9AD, as a character, shall strike again soon.

Mar 15, 2015 12:25 AM

Short chapter but Shiwoon is really going all out in suchkind of battle always endup with ones death which i don't want

Mar 15, 2015 6:06 PM

Why am i getting The Breaker vibes here.

The latest chapter feels like the first part's final moments. Is there gonna be part 3 in this series ? Probably a time skip with Shioon being trained by Ghost Doctor.?

Mar 16, 2015 12:12 PM

molassus said:
Why am i getting The Breaker vibes here.

The latest chapter feels like the first part's final moments. Is there gonna be part 3 in this series ? Probably a time skip with Shioon being trained by Ghost Doctor.?

Yes there will be a 3rd part the mangaka said so about a year ago

Mar 19, 2015 7:41 AM

...lol...Looks like even 1 of the enemies is now after Shi-Oon...or she at least lust for his bad Monster Side!!! XD Whip Girl fell hard.

...Yep...Knew it...even with that Power-Up...Shi-Oon does not stand a Chance against his Former Master.

Damn looks like entire Murium World will be after Shioon after this is over...God damn 3th Season will be Great!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))

Mar 20, 2015 3:29 AM

He was helping u baka student.

Mar 20, 2015 3:31 AM

AllenVonStein said:
He was helping u baka student.

Helping him by killing someone he obvious cared for. Yeah no that doesn't fly